Who will/should be inducted in the Hall of Fame this year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ice_edged

Reaction score
ric flair should but he wont this year..next year probebly ... stone cold maybe but he is way to active.... well rock???? nah not yet ..but he should but just not yet

Airfixx

Been talked about elsewhere in the did 'Rock sell out?' thread, but until he can 'lower' himself to the occasional bit of mic time to give the fans what they want (or more imprtantly, the respect he owes them) then he shouldn't get a H.O.F. spot... Not when you look at the number of 20 year career-ers there are that still haven't been given a spot.

Get DiBiase in FFS!

ice_edged

Reaction score
Been talked about elsewhere in the did 'Rock sell out?' thread, but until he can 'lower' himself to the occasional bit of mic time to give the fans what they want (or more imprtantly, the respect he owes them) then he shouldn't get a H.O.F. spot... Not when you look at the number of 20 year career-ers there are that still haven't been given a spot.

Get DiBiase in FFS!

so is this thread still around??..and did rock relaly seel out or was just making bussines ? but still sell out or not he will be inducted into hall of fame..one person i must agree should be inducted is benoit (wrestling wise) but wont due to sucha bad circumstances

The Ripper

Reaction score
Flair will be inducted with his last match at wrestlemania

Foley, Austin and funk should be and so should DiBiase but i think he wont be this because they can have his sons induct him when they are brought up to the main rosters

Ska8teman

Reaction score
Chris Benoit. He deserves it alot, and I still think they should end the whole Chris Benoit tradjedy crap by putting himto the fame.

C4

Chris Benoit. He deserves it alot, and I still think they should end the whole Chris Benoit tradjedy crap by putting himto the fame.

They won't induct Chris Benoit, they removed him from the DVD's and cut out his matches! Anyways, Bob Backlund truly deserves the tile and he should be Inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame 2008 Class.

Reinvented

Reaction score

Get DiBiase in FFS!

You are stupid!

Just because The Rock wanted better for himself doesn't mean he sold out. He is taking less physical damage now then he was before and he is taking care of himself and that's good. Like any other performer you have to leave behind what you did when you started and move on to better things.

The Rock did he ever say he hates wrestling or hates it fans? I think not so just because your panties are in a bunch because you want the Rock to come back doesn't mean he will be left out of the hall of fame.

My picks( The Four Horse Men, LOD, Terry Funk)

Airfixx

You are stupid!

Firstly, watch your fuckin' mouth! I come here to read about and discuss wrestling, not trade insults with gobby children.

Just because The Rock wanted better for himself doesn't mean he sold out. He is taking less physical damage now then he was before and he is taking care of himself and that's good. Like any other performer you have to leave behind what you did when you started and move on to better things.

Not gonna re-re-re-explain my point of view.

Sharpen up your understanding of what selling out actually is, then read the thread I posted a link to above, and see my posts there.

The Rock did he ever say he hates wrestling or hates it fans?

More importantly, did I say he did???? --->

I think not so just because your panties are in a bunch because you want the Rock to come back

On the contrary, I am not (and never have been) that much of a fan so you're way off the mark there. If anything your post suggests to me that you are however and that your 'fan-dom' will not allow you to make a honest appraisal of his post-career attitude towards wrestling and the fans that made him.

doesn't mean he will be left out of the hall of fame.

I didn't say it would, my point was that he doesn't deserve to be honoured for reasons already explained.

Reinvented

Reaction score
??? What are you like 60 or 80 to be calling me a kid.

Let me start from the bottom to the top like your mom does....o wait I'm such a child mommy insults I must be 3.

The Rock doesn't deserve a HOF spot? You must be AIRhead dumb or just dumb. His promo skills and or mic skills haven't been past to this day. He was part of the biggest and longest rivalries in the history of the WWE. His fueds with Triple H, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Mankind, Brock Lesner where better then anything else in that time.

I'm a Rock fan yes but I don't complain on the fact he left. He left fine good for him I'm happy he left before he became some sort of joke like Stone Cold and Mick Foley are. He doesn't need to tell the fans anything if you like him you like if you don't you don't.

Just because you dislike The Great One doesn't mean he will not be in the HOF.

zetec

Reaction score
Im sure Im not the first to say this but Owen Hart has got to be put into the HOF he was destined since his Big bro got in there!!
#

WWE must put him in there..It would be criminal if they dont!!

CT Styles

^^ Like I said earlier, WWE won'tput him in beacause his wife wants nothing to do with WWE, She blames them for his death. So Owen Hart will not go in

Airfixx

??? What are you like 60 or 80 to be calling me a kid.

Let me start from the bottom to the top like your mom does....o wait I'm such a child mommy insults I must be 3.

ZZzzzzzzzzzz.. You finished?

The Rock doesn't deserve a HOF spot? You must be AIRhead dumb or just dumb. His promo skills and or mic skills haven't been past to this day. He was part of the biggest and longest rivalries in the history of the WWE. His fueds with Triple H, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Mankind, Brock Lesner where better then anything else in that time.

I'm a Rock fan yes but I don't complain on the fact he left. He left fine good for him I'm happy he left before he became some sort of joke like Stone Cold and Mick Foley are. He doesn't need to tell the fans anything if you like him you like if you don't you don't.

Just because you dislike The Great One doesn't mean he will not be in the HOF.

You're simply refuting things that I haven't said.

I'd leave it at that if I were you... You're just embarrassing yourself; exposing your inability to actually understand and absorb written English.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I didn't say it would, my point was that he doesn't deserve to be honoured for reasons already explained.

I thought I answered this? I guess it is you that can't understand.

Airfixx~ Let me hide the fact I got owned by trying to talk down to him. Ill pretend I'm smart because I can't think of anything to say. If he answers me I guess I will talk down to him some more because I'm 80 and like talking to young kids.

ice_edged

Reaction score
They won't induct Chris Benoit, they removed him from the DVD's and cut out his matches! Anyways, Bob Backlund truly deserves the tile and he should be Inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame 2008 Class.

well that kinda sux considering teh guy who gave his very own soul for this bussines:disgust1: