• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should take on Taker?

LadyHotrod

HBK vs Taker would definately equal ratings.

I have a feeling, though, that Taker will retire with his steak still unbeaten. I can't imagine him losing it. Of course, it's possible, but I don't think they'll take that route and he'll forever be in the history books as being undefeated at WM.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

For the love of fucking god! HBK better defeat JBL, and Kozlov.

If WWE pulls that “look we're really unpredictable now lolz” bullshit and does JBL vs. Undertaker or Kozlov vs. Undertaker i'll be pissed.

Moonlight Drive

I completely agree with Stinger. Sometimes unpredictability isn't always a good thing.

LKP

Kozlov will join a stable when jbl comes back to smackdown i think in the draft. Jbl will pay kozlov and a tag team Jesse and festus to take out people for him on smackdown. We will see hbk tagging with taker in April vs this new jbl faction. This is just my opinion guys so dont go why will this happen etc etc. Taker will fight hbk at wm25. Taker and hbk will hsake hands at the end of mania. Whilst kozlov and jbl will be in the mitb match along with rey, morrison, kofi,umaga, mvp and kennedy. The angle with jbl and kozlov will start then.

I was expecting Chris Jericho, but yeah, Umaga is a good choice

Jericho is who is should be. They've never met on ppv before one-on-one. That match would be classic.

I know it's been 10 years since HBK and Taker had a feud but I'll just file that possible match under the recycled feuds section. Last year was a lot of recycling and I was hoping that would stop this year.

JMay187

If anybody was to end The Streak and beat Undertaker it would have to be a young rookie that had the potential to be a huge star. There were talks on rajah.com about five months ago about Ted DiBiase ending the streak of The Undertaker.

So to end The Streak its going to be a young rookie to get a kick start as a Main Eventer.

plachi

Banned
There's one problem with Ted DiBiasi ending the streak. He's awful.
Just leave the streak intact. It doesn't need to end.

Airfixx

This should happen....

The Dudley Boyz re-debut and beat Taker in a handicap match.Vickie Style :v:

Holy shit; no! Surely everyone remembers how crap the Taker v Dudleys biz was when they did it back in 04? ....Paul Bearer in a tank of concrete and all that shit?

...and that's even BEFORE we entertain the idea of Taker losing his streak to a washed-out tag team!

The only swerve I'm open to is if we get Jericho as part of his talking shit on the legends... It's a long shot, but hell, Taker's an active legend.

Otherwise, it's time for Taker v Michaels, damn it!