Who needs a new finisher?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Who, in your opinion really needs a new finisher?

I think MVP is in desperate need of a new finisher. I mean come on The Playmaker? Whats up with that? He puts his leg on the back of your neck. falls and lands on his knee??? WTH!!!! You get no impact at all. So if he is going to be pushed at all he really needs a new finisher, not one that is gonna dislocate his own kneecap.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of this yesterday. MVP, as good as a superstar he is, you'd think he'd kill it off with his finisher. It should be that running boot he does. Deadly move!

Cena. Obviously.

Errmm... Can't think of anymore at the moment.

the dark knight

kennedy needs a whole new moveset.

cody needs a proper finisher along with...shelton benjamin?

Reinvented

Reaction score
Shelton Benjamin and the T they fit well..

MVP needs a new one

Edge that spear is seen to much by Lashley and Batista

Mr.Kennedy he doesn't hit the GreenBayPlunge anymore and the swanton is alrdy being used

Kaedon

Reaction score
Please lets not turn this into a Cenaer discussion. Though his STFU looks very worked. You can tell he's purposely trying not to hurt the guy. Thats nice i guess but it looks very contrived.

MVPs sucks too.
Cody Rhodes also needs one

the dark knight

^^thats why we dont like the guy, cena's moves dont like tough (i was recalling the STFU). having just 5 moves was never a problem. having 10 weak moves can be a bigger problem...

also, am i the only one who missed Test's testdrive? morrison's neckbreaker reminds me of it but the test drive was cool. who should use it?

edit-

for reinvented:

edge already has the edgecution. batista's main finisher is not the spear. kennedy...i already said that he needs a new package (of moves).

Reinvented

Reaction score
Kennedy has a good moveset its just he never wins a match anymore so we don't see the Plunge anymore

tune in and Batista nails the spear two seconds later spine buster then The Bomb and its over Lashley is the same thing....Edge has skills so he can come up with a new move beside the spear....

Rey needs a new finisher now he is to fat for the 619.......

Bradders

Reaction score
Booker's finishers are lame, the scissors kick looks worked and the book end is basically the Rock Bottom.

!All Blacks!

Reaction score
edge started doing the spear before lashley and batista, they should get new finishers

Reinvented

Reaction score
The reason Edge should change because he has skill to do other moves unlike Lashley and Batista that only have 3 moves a piece they need the spear Edge doesn't really need it so that's why Edge should change.

Switchy

Reaction score
You guys are missing out Santino, he doesn't really have a finisher at all if you don't count the rolll ups he does.

Sandman doesn't have a proper finisher he uses most matches either...

MTG

Reaction score
Does charlie hass even have a finisher. Didn't he used to have the hass of pain or something. I haven't seen him do that in a fucking while.