Who needs a new finisher?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Mark Henry
Kennedy: Needs an actual heel moveset
Batista: He can barely pull off a Batista Bomb.

Great One

DEFINITELY MVP, hands down, this guy needs an awesome and unique finisher to match him.

Kennedy/Orton need more moves in their move set... the creative team is fucking useless.

Giving Cena a new finisher wouldn't hurt, maybe when he turns heel he'll probably use another one instead of the STFU.

Batista should just do no moves at all.

Reaction score
I do agree, Edge needs a new finisher other then the spear. Every time Batista or Lashley don the Spear, they make it look weak and that hurts on Edge’s part.

I’m glad that someone there couth that Santino needs a damn finisher. I hate it when people win buy roll-ups and that’s the only way he wins.

Others who would benefit from new finishers are:

Umaga
Kennedy
Big Daddy V
Cena
Cody Rhodes
MVP

the dark knight

You guys are missing out Santino, he doesn't really have a finisher at all if you don't count the rolll ups he does.
who? santino shouldnt be wrestling in the 1st place...not even in the CW division.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Sandman is the best ever its that he does his russian leg sweep with the singapore cane and it isn't aloud not his fault....

Uhh... what? One, the question is who needs a new one and two Sandman's probably the worst guy on Raw and I hope they scrap the idea to push him. He doesn't fit and can't keep up with the workrate of anyone on the show.

MVP definitely needs a new finisher. Kennedy needs to develop some signature moves in general. I think Edge should use the Edgecution as a finisher.

And mostly... CM Punk. His moves are getting old quick, esp. the Vise.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya kennedy doesnt really have any signature moves. his finisher is fine tho. cm punks finisher sucks. i would like to see edge use the ddt that he used to use. if they push snitsky at all he needs something else but the big boot. khalis claw is gay. mvp could use a new one. cody rhodes needs one. i also want booker to use the rock bottom instead of the scissor kick.

Travis40

Lashley (Bring back the Dominator)
Flair
MVP
Khali
Kane (Bring back the Tombstone, even though it's hard on the knees :dry:)
Do Cade and Murdoch still use the Sweet and Sour? I liked that
London and Kendrick
Rhodes

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know but I dig Cena's STFU, not from a quality sight, but since every match of him is trying to make him defeat the odds then what better way than making him tap.

Mr. Kennedy has a good moveset, the thing is that on Smackdown he wrestled 20 minutes or longer, an important PPV matches. In Raw he wrestles 6 or less minutes.

Taking away the 619 from Mysterio? That would be like taking away the RKO from Randy Orton.

People who really need a new finisher:

MVP
Santino Marella
Cody Rhodes
Chris Masters
The Great Khali(at least go back to his Double Handed Chokeslam)
Bobby Lashley

Christian

Reaction score
I don't know but I dig Cena's STFU, not from a quality sight, but since every match of him is trying to make him defeat the odds then what better way than making him tap.

Mr. Kennedy has a good moveset, the thing is that on Smackdown he wrestled 20 minutes or longer, an important PPV matches. In Raw he wrestles 6 or less minutes.

Taking away the 619 from Mysterio? That would be like taking away the RKO from Randy Orton.

People who really need a new finisher:

MVP
Santino Marella
Cody Rhodes
Chris Masters
The Great Khali(at least go back to his Double Handed Chokeslam)
Bobby Lashley

619 is the second most badass finisher in wrestling, right behind the Shooting Star Press.