• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where in the World is CM Punk?

EffectsofRaven

Yes 'cause Cena can't say something off the script like CM Punk supposedly can... I'm sure I read when Cena/Punk/Hart had their confrontation before Night of Champions, there was rumours that Punk got uber butthurt 'cause Cena went off the grain on that.

And I distinctly remember, Punk looked out of his depth in that segment when Cena went "shooty"; which is odd when Punk is meant to be the shooter of WWE :L.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But what does that make the pipe bomb about wanting change and being all for the lil guy?

Oh the promo you constantly say shouldn't be taken as Punk's opinion because it was just a work to get people interested?

I agree with you there but that means we also shouldn't be allowed to take a very similar Cena promo and present it the same way Punk marks talk about his shoot.

But what does that make the pipe bomb about wanting change and being all for the lil guy?

It makes it just a promo. All this "lil guy" and "change" talk was part of his new character at that point. In reality, he's a dick. Everyone has already realized and established that.

The reason he has the fan base that he does, is that it was a great character, and we're pissed because it was snubbed when Cena brought Punk's real life persona into the equation completely off the cuff.

The Cork

Banned
I claim full credit for ridding the WWE of CM Punk.

My hard work in belittling and slandering the guy on wrestling forums finally paid off. WWE's social media dept must of realised he's just an overpaid vanilla midget with no charisma. They could hire any random youtube shooter to cut promos on his level.

Tapout

I claim full credit for ridding the WWE of CM Punk.

My hard work in belittling and slandering the guy on wrestling forums finally paid off. WWE's social media dept must of realised he's just an overpaid vanilla midget with no charisma. They could hire any random youtube shooter to cut promos on his level.

Except he left on his own and according to stories Vince is trying everything to get him back so yeah...

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
^ Yeah but everyone loves a rebel! I think we should wait and see if this proves to be a work or not.

The Cork

Banned
lol rebel.

He was still Vince's bitch for 8 years. Leaving the company when your popularity is at an all time low and you're a bit-part player is a worse deal for Punk than it is WWE. They've got an over the hill, whiny, overpaid old guy off their wage bill after making all the money they could from his name. Punk goes nowhere but downhill now :lol:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
lol rebel.

He was still Vince's bitch for 8 years. Leaving the company when your popularity is at an all time low and you're a bit-part player is a worse deal for Punk than it is WWE. They've got an over the hill, whiny, overpaid old guy off their wage bill after making all the money they could from his name. Punk goes nowhere but downhill now :lol:

Yes, but maybe Punk has made enough money to set himself up for life and doesn't give a shit whether Vince needs him or not. With the lack of full-time stars I still see Punk as having plenty to offer.

SAIYANS

Punk will want to return to the 15 rumble and work a part time schedule with full time money and a guaranteed title run and mania spot :punk4: