Where are you in life?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

You really must put your life into prespective, what is actually a minor setback some may (and I have at times, i am not going to lie) be a life threatening ordeal.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I'm 15 and Sophmore in High School.
I really don't know exactly what I'm gonna do in life but it'll be someplace in working with Computers. I'd even go into engineering because that's what my dad does and he can teach me some of that stuff.
I want to go to Georgia Tech in Atlanta right after I finish High School and get the experience that I need to do my job. I've got a GPA of 3.4, and my goal this year is a 3.5.
I get jobs in the Summer time. I've worked with Publix last year as a bag boy and this year I want to do the same thing.

noumenon

^That sounds like a reason for a ground and pound as well...lol

noumenon

Well shitty ref for not noticing huh?
I was always more of a hockey player anyway. No problem knockin people in the face there.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Edit again-I'm fine with where I am right now. I don't feel the need to divulge that far into my life. There are positives and negatives.T he fact that although I'm generally beloved by my peers is great, but I find it hard to get close to people (emotionally, not physically, lol). Family life is fucked royally and always has been, but then again there's always somebody who's worse off than me.

Anyway, so was this thread for sympathy or just attention?

Yeah because i really sugarcoated my lack of effort. Not asking for sympathy, if i was asking for anything it would be disgust or humility by a fellow peer in the same boat. Attention? I appear from absence in order to become this forum's internet superstar. yea that's it.

Man, you've got problems.
Everyone fucks up, which is fine, but the fact that you realise you have all these issues (lazy, not motivated, etc)yet you still don't wanna do anything, is an issue.
You just finished saying how yoiur life style sucks, and is getting yo unowhere, and you sound like your pissed about that, yet, later on, you say your content living lazy and having other people do your shit... That's your problem.

My suggestion: No matter how much you hate doing stuff such as getting a job, yo ubetter fucking do it now. You're gonna have to do it anyways if you wanna avoid rotting to death, so it's better to do it now than when you're 40. If you don'tget off your ass, it'll only get worse.

Oh, before I go, one more thing... You keep saying you want to live a simple life and all that... Well, part of living a "simple life" is getting a job so you can you know... Afford to actually live.
Get a job, and you can be able to have a "simple life".

It's not that easy. I keep having to come back to this small town, i've already worked every place possible and i have a mean reputation around here. I can't get hired in town and I don't have a license.

I'm not a hardworker at all so i'm not getting into construction. When i was 17, I fell off of the second floor on my first day. months later I tried it with my uncle, I didn't do bad but by any means it's not for me. I've always juggled my jobs and I've worked in a pig plant chopping pigs because they bussed you out there and three weeks in they demote me to clean up crew. Yeah I'm going to walk around with a rag and a shovel and wipe up pig blood and guts.

I do get what you're saying, but my incompetence just won't allow me to do labour and i don't have any education. Which is mostly why i restrict myself to a simple life. I'll think bigger when I can eat every night.

I'm really fucked up, I even thought of suicide before. I'll go into detail later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]v3Kbh7J0h3Q[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Kbh7J0h3Q When I was 15, I was dating this chick with a car. She was really fucked up. Her brother when she was 7 took her virginity. We both were just screaming to this song and you know when your a teenager your pretty suicidal. She went under her seat and pulled out a pistol. I instantly popped a boner, we were both so hot thinking about it that we fucked and after it decided that if we were dead we couldn't fuck.

I'm 23... I'm an electrician and heavy machine operator by trade. I just got engaged last fall. We moved in together in my apartment (aka parent's basement...lol). Lived there for a few months, this past July I just bought a house, moved in there with my fiance. I just bought a BMW X5...so that's what I drive. I'm pretty damn financially stable for my age, I make around 85,000 a year...and I'm nowhere near the top of my career track.
I suppose I'm pretty damn happy. But I understand where your coming from. Until I was about 20 I had no money...couldn't afford my bills, new clothes...anything. You just have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and bust your ass and do whatever it takes.
I didn't go to college (asides from the classes I attend for electrical) but I busted my ass to have what I have now. And ya know what....I still bust my fuckin ass every day. You want nice things and to be happy sitting on your ass bitching about it isn't going to do anything. Get out and do it. And I know it sounds cliche...but it's true.

It is true, You gotta work for your material. The money isn't what makes me want to get a job though. I wanna afford to smoke a joint and some rubbers lol. After that I'll fuck it over with a binge. I've never worked hard in my life, I'll try because it's the only way out of this hole, OK I won't try I'll do it. But i dunno how, A buddy was telling me about being a electrician. Wanna tel me about it?

Travis40

I'm 15 years old and currently in the 10th grade. I think that my life is decent but could use a bit more excitement if my parents would let me have more freedom and a later curfew IMO. After high school is over I want to go straight to college and play college baseball for a division 1 or 2 school. I currently do not have a job and I absolutely want one, I'm in that stage of my life where I feel embarassed whenever I asked my parents for money when I see my peers out on their jobs. And to top it off I currently do not have a girlfriend, I just have been looking for the right girl to have a lil relationship but now all girls want to do right now is smoke, party, drink, fight, and be ignorant which completely turns me off.

wow....that's exactly what I was going to say :laugh:

I'm in 10th grade, play baseball, I want to play college baseball, I don't want a job though :), and I'm also looking for a new girl.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
wow....that's exactly what I was going to say :laugh:

I'm in 10th grade, play baseball, I want to play college baseball, I don't want a job though :), and I'm also looking for a new girl.
:laugh:, Trav are you trying to play Varsity baseball this year?

And about looking for a girl, I want a girl with a good head on her shoulders with a future.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm sixteen and in Year 11. I'm doing a shitload of work at school due to being in the second last year of it, and I'm not enjoying it. Fact is that I hate school. Creativeness is thrown out the window there, as everyone has to conform together to follow the same ideals. Even the art subjects don't encourage creativity, depite what the teachers may say. When you are told what you have to do that does not allow for creativity. School is shit.

I need a job to make money. I still want to be a wrestler, but I really need to start saving. I know that there's the posibility that I may fail as a wrestler. Hell, it's likely I will. But it's what I want to do. What I do up to that point isn't something I overly care about.

Basically, I'm at a point in my life which I don't care about. I'm just biding time really, while making sure my life stays on track and that I don't stuff up.

Moonlight Drive

Ugh, on the subject of useless schoolwork I must rant. Right now, I'm in Year 9. (I know the profile says 15, but I'm 14) Every year they tell us not to fuck around because it's going to be hard shit next year. And all we've learned this year is stupid incompetent drivel. The majority of it is stuff we won't remember or need after the tests are over, and most of the rest is stupid bullshit that 'we need to know for year 10/11/12'. Educating for education is beyond Blue. The only classes which are slightly worthwhile to me are English & PE, all the rest I use a social vessel. I want to leave in Year 10 and get a full time job to pay for a plane ticket out of here, a new guitar and some wrestling school, but I doubt my parents would allow it. I really have thought about getting expelled on purpose just so I can get an excuse to get the fuck out of there. School has no bearing on what I intend to do with my life, but looks like I'm stuck there for the time being.

Colin said:
Her brother when she was 7 took her virginity.
How old was her brother?

Jimmeh said:
I need a job to make money. I still want to be a wrestler, but I really need to start saving. I know that there's the posibility that I may fail as a wrestler. Hell, it's likely I will. But it's what I want to do. What I do up to that point isn't something I overly care about.
You'll be mah jobber biatch. :D

Since there's a lot of talk about depression and such in this thread, did anybody else actually not notice their surroundings until later in life? My familys pretty poor and my suburb is extremely ratty/unsafe, but I really didn't know this until I was about 12/13. I always thought we were well off when I was young tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You'll be mah jobber biatch. :D

Since there's a lot of talk about depression and such in this thread, did anybody else actually not notice their surroundings until later in life? My familys pretty poor and my suburb is extremely ratty/unsafe, but I really didn't know this until I was about 12/13. I always thought we were well off when I was young tbh.

Pfft, toss off. I'll have a few years experience on you. :D

As for finding out about your place, I didn't work out we were poor until I was like, "Hey wait, both my parents work and say that can't afford to lose their job. Shit, we're poor." Found out the neighbourhood wasn't too safe when someone was shot a block away from my house a few years ago.

Kizza

I'm real happy with myself at the moment. I've got a great group of friends, i'm getting good results in my school work, well so far for 5 weeks into year 11. In the past, I have been a major slacker. I wouldn't put any effort into work, especially Maths & English, which are two major subjects. I made a promise to myself to put more effort into study, and low behold, it worked. So far, i've got 20/25 for Economics and 19/22 for Physics. I also had a Maths test today that I completely understood, and that's hard for me.

I've got no real problems in my life, no distractions, I'm perfectly content with myself and who I am and what I'm doing. But trust me, this might sound odd coming fro only a year 11, but fucking about in year 8/9/10 ain't worth it. If I could go back, I'd put so much more effort in rather then being content with C's and B's. Nothing feels better then getting a test/report card back which has a big capital A on it.

seX-Power

I'm going relatively well. I'm 14 in Year 9 and my schoolwork has been solid, I was lucky enough to get a merit achievement last year. My social life kinda sucks as my friends live way away from me, in rich places, but oh well I have enough friends at school. My family life is good but I always worry as there is a chance it could get really bad, but I won't go into detail. On the topic of not realising your problems until an older age, it's true. For me it especially sucks. I'm not poor but if one of my parents was fired we have a damn hard time living. I also go to a private school on a scholarship so everyone is basically heaps richer than me, quite depressing actaully. My freinds are all going on about skiing holidays and trips to Disneyland and I'm all depressed. People gave me shit for being poor, and this fat black Indian is constantly giving me shit about how I'm poor, and my dad's an uneducated bus driver. But whatever, I have enough material to get back at him seeing as hes a dumb dirty curry muncher with obesity and deported monkey parents.

:):(:eek:

^ about sums it up

:ibbanana:

^ that too