Where are you in life?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I'm going relatively well. I'm 14 in Year 9 and my schoolwork has been solid, I was lucky enough to get a merit achievement last year. My social life kinda sucks as my friends live way away from me, in rich places, but oh well I have enough friends at school. My family life is good but I always worry as there is a chance it could get really bad, but I won't go into detail. On the topic of not realising your problems until an older age, it's true. For me it especially sucks. I'm not poor but if one of my parents was fired we have a damn hard time living. I also go to a private school on a scholarship so everyone is basically heaps richer than me, quite depressing actaully. My freinds are all going on about skiing holidays and trips to Disneyland and I'm all depressed. People gave me shit for being poor, and this fat black Indian is constantly giving me shit about how I'm poor, and my dad's an uneducated bus driver. But whatever, I have enough material to get back at him seeing as hes a dumb dirty curry muncher with obesity and deported monkey parents.

:):(:eek:

^ about sums it up

:ibbanana:

^ that too

Rich people are wankers tbh. Do well in school and then kick them in the nuts when you get a job at like Microsoft or Rio Tinto, a big corporation. Sometimes, I've had dreams of doing that to people, being a big corporate guy, and people who paid me out at school come in and ask for a job, and I kick them in the nuts. Makes me smile in the morning.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
16 years old and in year 10. Am I happy with my life? Yes, its been a great start to the year for me...Even at school I am doing really well, recently I had to do this powerpoint assignment for I.T and for once I was completely satisfied with it...Usually (back in7/8/9) when i finish assignments i look back on them and I am like "I could have done so much better..." even if they were good... Haven't had a test yet, but got two next week I.T and Maths. So far I haven't really hit any bumps, I got the best lot of mates ever and everything. The only thing is that recently someone deleted my WHOLE H drive at school, which means I lost some of my work (none that i need anymore) and half an assignment that I am in the process of doing which sucks, but meh it'll be alright, I will just make sure I save work onto a USB stick or something in the future aswell lol.

Qwake

I am 15 and I am in year 11, I am pretty happy and stuff since this year my teachers aren't Blue, well most of them aren't. Its pretty hard this year with all the work we have to do though but I am doing pretty well so far even though my attendance is less then 70% and we have only been back for 2 weeks lol, better then last years 56% though. Don't really have a job although I have been working and making money but I'm done with that. That's all really, the year looks to be getting shitier as it goes though.

To the people in year 9, you probably won't listen to me and you shouldn't but from my experience from when I was that year here is what I think you should do. Have as much fun as possible, year 9 is the muck around year where you just settle into school, you learn the same stuff in year 10 in MOST schools anyways. Year 9 was by far my favourite year :yes: