What's your job?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I'm a student right now but I know I'll end up running my own Advertising Agency or being a freelance graphic designer.

You haven'y enough to back up your confidence.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm a shift manager at the local movie theater. I do pretty much every job imaginable, sometimes two at the same time because I work for complete blueberries who don't know how to schedule enough people to cover all positions or hire more help.

My ultimate goal is to start my own IT consultancy. Not sure what concentration but I'm leaning towards Network or Systems Administration.

Beer

You haven't enough skills to back up your confidence. Don't look into it. I was being horrible for the sake of being horrible.

MizMasta3000

I work part time at Brusters which is an ice cream shop. I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and thursday nights and weekends.

straight_edge76

Right now I am attending my local community college and work at Toys R Us.

Wordlife

I'm a student majoring in early childhood education and history

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm a shift manager at the local movie theater. I do pretty much every job imaginable, sometimes two at the same time because I work for complete blueberries who don't know how to schedule enough people to cover all positions or hire more help.

How's the pay doing that if you don't mind me asking. I had some friends that worked at the movies when I was in high school and they said the pay was poor. One actually stayed and was manager but said the pay wasn't worth it. Either bad management or can't handle the customers I guess.

noumenon

Do you really need to ask how the pay is in any form of retail/retail management position?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm a student and I also coach an under 14s team in cricket. Probably looking at teaching maths/science at high school for my future job. Hopefully at a private school as combined with my coaching degree, I should be able to teach and coach cricket there.