• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I don't know if this thread has been made before or what, if it has well think of this as me personally asking you what your job is (or what your career plans are) so I can get to know everyone better.

If you are a student you don't really need to reply with "student", say what you want to be eventually and what you want to do with your life.

I am currently a hibachi chef and have been for 3 years and it's a fun job with decent money (for basically doing nothing). It is seriously a really easy job. I stand there watch the food cook, serve it and toss around food.

We cook in front of the customer and do tricks like the onion volcano and flip shit around. If you don't know what a hibachi chef is here's a couple of pictures of me at work.

11536_1289561716257_1146643281_881024_7342258_n.jpg

n1538703940_30179149_6687.jpg

I am in the commercial for the restaurant too (which they did a horrible job directing....):
[yt]JyJQPHAgpfU[/yt]
In July I am going to the police academy.

Wrestling Station

Nuclear Medicine Senior Practitioner.
ATM, im received an offer from a medical store company to work for them and be a sales manager-Nuclear Medicine branch. (what they said is that they wanted someone from the same field to take that work as he/she will know better what is needed and what is good/bad etc..).

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm loose cannon undercover cop who doesn't play by the rules and has been framed for murder.

No seriously, I'm unemployed but hope to someday be paid to do my talk radio thing.

Toddy

Reaction score
I work at a Convienience Store part time with average pay but it's a job

Beer

I used to work as a Doctor. I say Doctor but I more or less just treated people at concerts and large events. I was going to train to become a surgeon but...

I realized it wasn't for me. So I left that career path and went back to university studying graphic design.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Poli sci student. I worked part-time for a while in a supermarket, then quitted once they changed they part-time policies.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
My 1st job was at Wendy's. I started there when I was 15 but quit after 5 yrs. Now I work at Wal Mart as an over night stocker. I started on the remodel team as a temp, but they kept me full time. Between the 2 jobs I wasn't working for 3 or 4 months and it sucked.

Qwake

I'll be starting work at a cafe run by relatives of mine sometime soon, ill be doing a mix of jobs like cashier, waitering, probably cleaning and hopefulling cooking, decent money for me too ive been told. Hopefully this helps me in the future because I wanted to be a chef cause I like to cook but I'm not to sure, ill try it out and see what its like first, maybe ill hate it and look for something else to do.

noumenon

@ Mike, next time I'm in the Pitt you're Benihana'ing for me..lol

Lets see. First out of high school I went to electrical school. Stuck with that and did really well but there were no jobs to be found out there. So I worked part time doing tile work. I started going to culinary school, just upon completing my course I got a call to be in Local #3 (the electrician's union). So I decided to drop the cooking thing and do that. After being out of work more often than not and getting a call from the MTA for Bridge and Tunnel officer I went into the academy for that. Did that for a few months when I got a call from my girlfriends uncle that he was starting up his own Local #3 shop, and it would be an amazing opportunity for me to buy in with him at such a young age, so I did.
So currently I'm 1/4 owner of a minority electrical contracting company (minority meaning we take the smaller jobs the large shops don't want... which actually works out to mean more work and more money). One of the partners is leaving next year, I'm absorbing his 1/4 of the shop, making me 1/2 owner.
Soooo that's my job in a nutshell. I'm on a rare break between jobs right now so I'm taking advantage of sitting on my ass.

Reaction score
i go door to door and scam people into giving me (the company i work for) their name and numbers for marketting. i do it cause im completely incompetent at everything else, and i need money to live where i am atm.

C4

I'm a student right now but I know I'll end up running my own Advertising Agency or being a freelance graphic designer.

Wrestling Station

I'm a student right now but I know I'll end up running my own Advertising Agency or being a freelance graphic designer.

you should have said that you will apply for Al-Qaeda! lol.

Wrestling Station

Do they accept SAT, TOEFL and IELTS scores?

not sure, but I guess they accept anyone that is willing to wrap a bomb around his waist and shake it like Ali Baba! :shifty: