What's your job?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
I'm gainfully, happily unemployed.
Why would I want it any other way?
Working a job like a zombie? Fuck That!
BTW I just screwed one of my stoner friends out of his job :)
40 hours a week is too much.

Reaction score
^^^Yeh I gotta agree with you.

I'm unemproyed at the moment. Fucking sucks nut holes. It'd cost too much to repair my car, which I needed for my job, so pretty much had to quit. Cool, eh!

Ah well, looking for something better anyways now. Hopefully can snatch something within a week or two.

Kizza

General comment, but I can't stand people who complain about being unemployed, but don't look for a job.

noumenon

I worked 16 hours on Thursday and nearly 18 today... so right now... my job is hell. Though my bank statement keeps me going...lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am working as an Accounting Assistant (a geek job indeed) although I graduated Auditor lol... I am still dreaming of becoming an Auditor someday and kick those tax evaders' ass :D

Killswitch

Reaction score
Don't have one at the moment been without one since this business I was working for went under due to the recession we're facing in the US.