• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What unpopular opinions do you have?

Nick

I don't know if this is unpopular, but I hate all politicians/political groups. Democrats are blueberries, Republicans are even more retarted. I couldn't care less about any other groups, they're never going to win any elections.

I also can't stand homophobes. I'm not gay or even bisexual, but they really get on my nerves and I can't exactly tell why. Is that unpopular? For where I live and the people I know it is.

Roadster

I don't know if this is unpopular, but I hate all politicians/political groups. Democrats are blueberries, Republicans are even more retarted. I couldn't care less about any other groups, they're never going to win any elections.

I also can't stand homophobes. I'm not gay or even bisexual, but they really get on my nerves and I can't exactly tell why.

Maybe it's the same reason i hate emo's and goths, for forcing there way of life into every little thing they do, from the way they walk to the way they shit.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
-I don't care for Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors/Jim Morrison, or a whole host of other popular musicians.

-I also can't stand most of the popular cartoon shows that are out there, like South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons, etc. The Simpsons is probably the most tolerable of them all but it still failed to elicit any sort of laughter from me as well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I think out of all the cartoon comedies such as American Dad, Family Guy, Futarama, South Park, etc Futarama would be my favorite. I just can't seem to get into any other one.
outside of older south park I can agree with this. Anything done by Seth Macfarlane is turrible