What unpopular opinions do you have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I feel I am a decent debater, I used that in history essays and always got praise for it, even making excellent pro points for topics I personally disagree with, as well as good negative points for things I believe in. people could've easily thought I was opposite of what I thought. They have in the past actually when I debated about Dean Ambrose once, they thought I was like, super supportive of him when at the time I was against him. I was just able to talk about both his good and bad points well enough to have people think that.

Never find anything worth debating though and one time I wrote out what was essentially an essay on a topic someone made for pro and cons for something and I just got a tldr, haven't really bothered since.

I did once get someone saying they were surprised at my debating skills when we were debating politics in a group chat and he thought I was an idiot and couldn't do so. I did not count it as a compliment however.

I also kinda think that was off topic so eh I apologise.
Meh, me and Waco grout this into the discussion, we're like the three musketeers of off topic.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
one time I wrote out what was essentially an essay on a topic someone made for pro and cons for something and I just got a tldr,

I also kinda think that was off topic so eh I apologise.

I hate it when people type "tldr" (especially when followed by "lol") to something that's written. Just put "I'm a disrespectful prick who doesn't care to use his brain on any matter that's not convenient at the time." I know, they'd think that was too long.

And no need to apologize. I like organic discussions. Those have all sorts of fun twists and turns.

Meh, me and Waco grout this into the discussion, we're like the three musketeers of off topic.

See above. Real conversations are fun.

wk

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I hate it when people type "tldr" (especially when followed by "lol") to something that's written. Just put "I'm a disrespectful prick who doesn't care to use his brain on any matter that's not convenient at the time." I know, they'd think that was too long.

And no need to apologize. I like organic discussions. Those have all sorts of fun twists and turns.

See above. Real conversations are fun.

wk
Real conversations are always great. The open mind allows the endless flow of creativity. Also, whoever types TLDR deserves instabannu.

As for another unpopular opinion, I hate white rapper, that's not being racist, I just don't see much rhythm behind them.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Real conversations are always great. The open mind allows the endless flow of creativity. Also, whoever types TLDR deserves instabannu.

As for another unpopular opinion, I hate white rapper, that's not being racist, I just don't see much rhythm behind them.

KING OF THE BURBS

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh sheesh, isn't an 18 page thread on that other wrestling forum on the same exact question enough for you ?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I often wish guns were never invented and that wars were still fought in hand to hand combat.

Don't get me wrong, I own a few guns and know how to use em, but thats my unpopular opinion (at least I think its unpopular).

Reactions: JC4Life37

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I often wish guns were never invented and that wars were still fought in hand to hand combat.

Don't get me wrong, I own a few guns and know how to use em, but thats my unpopular opinion (at least I think its unpopular).
I would love if guns had never been invented.