1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

What movie release this week excites you the most?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Wang Chung, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Yeah not really familiar with most of these either, except Sin City and If I Stay and I can't say I'm rushing out to see If I Stay. Definitely interested by Sin City though.

2. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    I'll say Sin City as well, but I'm not going out of my way to see it in theatres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Looked up all of these movies to see if anything was interesting, a few decent sounding comedies/dramas there. Are You Here? is definitely the most interesting, a sort of road trip movie with Owen Wilson and Zach Galifianakis, written and directed by Matthew Weiner, so that could be good. The One I Love doesn't sound like anything special plotwise but I like both Elisabeth Moss and Mark Duplass. Then there's Love is Strange which I'm only really interested in because John Lithgow and Alfred Molina are a gay couple and that's an interesting pairing. :p

4. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock
    This is probably the weakest release week I've seen in a very long time

5. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Igrid Goes West with Aubrey Plaza and Elisabeth Olsen looks like it could be a smart little indie comedy. Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool and Mudbound look strong too.