1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

What movie release this week excites you the most?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Wang Chung, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    Sex Tape looks ok from the trailers, no other film really peaks my interest.

2. Joey

Joey Rest Easy Jared '95-'14

Agreed. Although, I never saw the first Purge. Should I give it a watch?

3. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Honestly, you should. I thought it was better than a lot of other people, but then again they were expecting a simple home invasion movie rather than something with a slightly larger moral compass. I'll never forget some idiot on another site trying to argue with me that the concept failed because his friend told him so. He hadn't even seen the fucking movie and he was trying to tell me I was wrong in my assessment of it. :lol:

Anyhow, yeah, I'm interested in the sequel but I won't be rushing out to see it in theatres or anything. I need to check out Dawn of the Planet of the Apes before anything else.

4. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    I would watch the first one as well Joey. It's pretty good.

5. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

I am not sure that I have an inkling to see any of the movies coming out this weekend. I mean all the adds for Hercules don't look all that great to me.

6. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Yeah, like I just said on WC, Hercules looks like complete and total ass.

7. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Totally wanna see Lucy, even though Luc Besson hasn't been at the top of his game for awhile, this one sounds like a bit of a return to roots for him and with Scarlett Johansson in the lead role it could be a good one.

8. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

Well for me there is only one choice for this weekend and that is Expendables 3. I still have yet to see Guardians so that is still on my radar.

9. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    I saw Expendables 3 a couple of weeks ago (posted it here too) so I guess I can't pick it. For the record, it was fun.

I guess I'll say The Trip to Italy, saw a preview for it awhile back and it looked pretty funny.

10. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

You see all the good stuff early. I have to ask do they make a joke with Harrison Ford about Indiana Jones or Star Wars?

11. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
  12. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

so I will check this out now. I don't see why this would not be better in a theater anyways. My computer is good but a theater is so much better.

13. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Oh for sure, I'm still planning on checking it in theatres sometime next week. Gotta' keep giving Sly that money, he clearly doesn't have enough of it already. :lol:

14. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    No he doesn't. I liked this one so far.

15. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    Honestly I haven't heard about half of these movies but without that Sin City is the one I want to see. The first was great in the black and white with all the little hidden things in color and what not so I am interested to see how this one goes and if it furthers the storyline of anyone.