1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

What movie release this week excites you the most?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Wang Chung, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I have no idea who actually wants to go see that, apart from you of course.

2. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

You say want......

My mate reviews movies for hospital radio. He's asked me to lend emotional support on this one. #GoodGuyDave

3. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

See this is why you get the Gold Trophy of Honor badge.

4. I'm sorry about that LB, you are a true hero.

5. The Linebacker

Ended up watching How To Train Your Dragon 2 instead.

See, #GoodGuyDave pays off in the end.

6. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    It was a decent flick. Took my daughter to see it a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed it.

7. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

Don't know much about most of these films but the only one that has my interest peaked it Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

8. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes I'm definitely looking forward to and Boyhood I absolutely want to see, extremely interesting concept. It was filmed over 12 years with the same cast and the kid goes from 6 to 18 throughout the film. It's a pretty big venture, but if anyone can pull it off it's Richard Linklater.

9. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Definitely want to see Dawn, the more recent short promos on television have me majorly hyped plus its got Gary Oldman so its practically guaranteed to rule.

10. Castiel

Castiel Well-Known Member

Looks like Dawn has no real release day competition so it should destroy. Didn't even realize it was already coming out but I'm excited to see it.

11. The Linebacker

Dawn looks killer of course, and I look forward see Boyhood when it inevitably rolls up on Netflix in 10 months.

12. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

I'm super interested in Boyhood. It's the most critically acclaimed movie of the year.

13. Wang Chung

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo

the second installment of the Purge peaks my interest but I am afraid that it will be robbed of what made it so unique just like Insidious 2 ruined Insidious. Don't know much about the others other than I really have no interest in Sex Tape unless Diaz is naked.

14. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Sex Tape should be fun. I'll watch the Purge sequel to see how dumb and ridiculous it is.