What If Reigns Dominated Lesnar The Way Brock Dominated Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
His numbers as a draw are not in question in my estimation. In fact, I believe his numbers would increase if he returned.
A return to MMA would benefit the UFC and if Lesnar retired again he could always return to WWE and be given a similar contract as before.
WWE has zero competiiton. It's all about making money and looking impressive doing so.

Where we differ slightly is our perception of the heavyweight division. I'm not super-impressed.
However, being that he is Brock Lesnar, it is foolish to rank him any lower than #5 regardless of his physical condition.
If Lesnar lost a significant number of times that would be a good reason to drop him.

At the end of the day, he is Brock Lesnar and that has to be respected.
Do I believe he is elite in the octagon after three plus years away and four years older? No. Proving me wrong isn't impossible though

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
His numbers as a draw are not in question in my estimation. In fact, I believe his numbers would increase if he returned.
A return to MMA would benefit the UFC and if Lesnar retired again he could always return to WWE and be given a similar contract as before.
WWE has zero competiiton. It's all about making money and looking impressive doing so.

Where we differ slightly is our perception of the heavyweight division. I'm not super-impressed.
However, being that he is Brock Lesnar, it is foolish to rank him any lower than #5 regardless of his physical condition.
If Lesnar lost a significant number of times that would be a good reason to drop him.

At the end of the day, he is Brock Lesnar and that has to be respected.
Do I believe he is elite in the octagon after three plus years away and four years older? No. Proving me wrong isn't impossible though
I just think the time off is a plus, not a negative like you are making it out to be. And while pro wrestling normally is rough on your body, obviously Brock's WWE run he hasn't been working a lot or bumping at all, so his body should be rested. And, again, he is further removed from a debilitating disease he was dealing with when he suffered his last 2 UFC losses to Ubereem and Cain.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I never believed this WWE run, in and of itself, would effect Brock in the least. If anything, its helped to motivate his competitive flow.

As for the rest of the argument, its all conjecture really.
He could come back and everything goes as you prognosticated. He could return and I could be correct.
Then again, it could be somewhere in between or a little bit of both.

I'm not ready to completely buy in to your premise but I'd definitely enjoy seeing how it all plays out.