What disposition is Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
He's like a fucking bum they found on his couch that happened to have a wrestler for a cousin being booked as a face in the worst way possible

Yeah that's one way to put it lol. Like he's improved a lot some but something is still off and I think that something is Vince. He just won't stick to any real direction with Reigns, he's booked like super Cena without the charisma and not even half the accolades of John Cena and it just makes him unbelievable and ultimately unlikable.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reigns has been low key putting on the best matches of 2017. He is the biggest draw and the top trender in the company. That's why he gets the push, other guys in the company just don't hold the same kind of weight that he does. That's why he's headlined 3 Wrestlemanias in a row, and will most likely headline a 4th. No one cares to see Sami Zayn headline a Wrestlemania, I'm sorry but it's true.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170614-210147.png
Screenshot_20170614-210156.png

Screenshot_20170614-210204.png

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
People just like to hate on Roman for literally no reason. He goes out every night and bust his ass to entertain everyone and his match is ALWAYS the highlight of the show, whether the smarks like to admit it or not. Everyone is still just salty that he won the 2015 Royal Rumble and Daniel Bryan didn't. Lol it's like get over it, seriously...
There's a reason I hate him, and it's just did to him not being good on the Mic. His actual matches are alright but they're so predictable, he's the only shield member to be be clinging on to everything he did whilst in the sheild. The particular Raw Samoa Joe and Rollins stole the show in terms of the match, but Samoa Joe stole thebshke when he choked Heyman out.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
There's a reason I hate him, and it's just did to him not being good on the Mic. His actual matches are alright but they're so predictable, he's the only shield member to be be clinging on to everything he did whilst in the sheild. The particular Raw Samoa Joe and Rollins stole the show in terms of the match, but Samoa Joe stole thebshke when he choked Heyman out.

Romans Mic skills and character have been on point as of lately tho. WWE kind of dropped the baby face good guy approach and made him more of a man of fewer words but carries himself as a badass who doesn't care what anyone thinks. BELIEVE THAT

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
We're trying to be fans and have a balanced discussion. I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed by WWE, but the current form of Roman Reigns is the worse.
If the only positive thing I can say is he has alright matches most of the time then it's bad. The Undertaker is awful on the Mic that's why he always showed up with a manager or just acted with just actions.
I admit Roman's merch is quite good. Second to only Seth Rollins. But Merch isn't everything if you have a casual viewer you want to get them to stick around. I'm not gonna wanna buy merch from a guy who can't talk in the Mic and actually entertain me.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
We're trying to be fans and have a balanced discussion. I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed by WWE, but the current form of Roman Reigns is the worse.
If the only positive thing I can say is he has alright matches most of the time then it's bad. The Undertaker is awful on the Mic that's why he always showed up with a manager or just acted with just actions.
I admit Roman's merch is quite good. Second to only Seth Rollins. But Merch isn't everything if you have a casual viewer you want to get them to stick around. I'm not gonna wanna buy merch from a guy who can't talk in the Mic and actually entertain me.

Ok so facts about Roman being the most over full time performer that WWE has right now doesn't qualify as balanced discussion? No one even comes close to the reaction Roman gets from an audience, positive or negative. You all are brainwashed for hating on him for literally no reason other than to just bandwagon on the hate train cuz u consider urself too cool to appreciate a guy that Vince McMahon wants to push because he knows it best for business...hes only been doing this shit about 40 years. Vince pushing Roman like Cena is what I hear all the time...and now look at Cena. Dudes potentially gonna be the next big Hollywood Star. Just like The Rock, who Vince pushed cuz he knows from a business stand point is MONEY. just like he knows Roman IS MONEY.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Romans Mic skills and character have been on point as of lately tho. WWE kind of dropped the baby face good guy approach and made him more of a man of fewer words but carries himself as a badass who doesn't care what anyone thinks. BELIEVE THAT
So what he's said fewer words? Just means even Vince knows he's shit on the mic.
The Roman Reigns character has had a nice run but it needs to be changed. He's being built as a replacement for Cena yet he's being pushed more than Cena at the same point of his carrer. Cena changed his character before being the leader of the Cenation.
To make Roman more interesting put him in a program with Cena where he attacks him and shit. No one can get more love than Cena accept legends of the industry and The Rock so it'll be a perfect way to create a new look Roman.