What disposition is Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I'm watching last weeks Raw and as soon as Bray (Wyatt) mentioned Roman's name he got booed so much. And considering I'm watching highlights I thought it would be edited out.
This led me confused as his promo seems like he's being pushed as a face still.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's Cena, but less charismatic and shitty on the mic.

I get a lot of people hate Cena, but it's pretty awesome to see him live trolling the crowd and still being a face. Reigns just is a Giant (wcw era) booked player, missing on a stable to keep him in the main picture. He is a threat, yes, but without a better purpose.

Reigns and someone like Sheamus should be the new Wyatt family. Not outcasts, just soldiers brainwashed.

Reactions: edge4ever

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin

I get a lot of people hate Cena, but it's pretty awesome to see him live trolling the crowd and still being a face. Reigns just is a Giant (wcw era) booked player, missing on a stable to keep him in the main picture. He is a threat, yes, but without a better purpose.

Reigns and someone like Sheamus should be the new Wyatt family. Not outcasts, just soldiers brainwashed.
The only issue is they need someone to be a leader or a manager who would do all the speaking.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

This

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
People just like to hate on Roman for literally no reason. He goes out every night and bust his ass to entertain everyone and his match is ALWAYS the highlight of the show, whether the smarks like to admit it or not. Everyone is still just salty that he won the 2015 Royal Rumble and Daniel Bryan didn't. Lol it's like get over it, seriously...

Reactions: Tom Colohue
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm watching last weeks Raw and as soon as Bray (Wyatt) mentioned Roman's name he got booed so much. And considering I'm watching highlights I thought it would be edited out.
This led me confused as his promo seems like he's being pushed as a face still.

Does it look like Roman is facing Bray at SS? ...I missed that RAW

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
People just like to hate on Roman for literally no reason. He goes out every night and bust his ass to entertain everyone and his match is ALWAYS the highlight of the show, whether the smarks like to admit it or not. Everyone is still just salty that he won the 2015 Royal Rumble and Daniel Bryan didn't. Lol it's like get over it, seriously...
I don't think it was the Royal Rumble lol... I think people just don't like him, wait, is that possible? sorry

Reactions: britishheel

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Yes... Reigns needs to be in a role where he beats people up & never talks... he's a lacky, bodyguard or enforcer not the main event. He was fine in The Shield.

There is however, so much that Cena has that Roman will never even come close to being able to offer, nor does he offer anything that Cena or anybody else doesn't have, he's nothing.

I mean yeah Cena is full of shit completely & he's not the best technician or like Roman he isn't the best guy that should be in the top spot BUT... John Cena NEVER got stuck on the mic, his intensity was through the roof including his promos, he always had charisma, his ability to tell a story on the mic or in the ring was fantastic, he's the toughest & strongest dude ever & he was amazing with the media... WWE picked Cena for a reason but Roman is just The Rock's cousin.

Reactions: The Phenom