What Culture loses Adam Blampied, Adam Pacitti, Jack the Jobber, King Ross, and Sam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
This is in no way is rape. To even compare it to rape insults everyone who has ever been raped because her sending him the pictures was a choice SHE made. Being raped is never a choice.
A choice she made while under the influence of alcohol and maybe other stuff? If she told him she was uncomfortable because she was drunk and he persisted, it's a form of sexual abuse because he took advantage of her situation for his own benefit. People "consent" to rape all the time through date-rape drugs and similar stuff. It's still rape, because they aren't actually aware of their own "consent", an are being taken advantage of. And who knows what the circumstances of the other girls are.
I luvs ya Jake, but I gotta respectfully disagree with you on this one, dude

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A choice she made while under the influence of alcohol and maybe other stuff? If she told him she was uncomfortable because she was drunk and he persisted, it's a form of sexual abuse because he took advantage of her situation for his own benefit. People "consent" to rape all the time through date-rape drugs and similar stuff. It's still rape, because they aren't actually aware of their own "consent", an are being taken advantage of. And who knows what the circumstances of the other girls are.

Texting nudes is NOT and NOTHING like rape.

EDIT:

I got triggered for a sec there...

But both were supposedly drunk. If you want to blame anything here blame alcohol or the lack of self control both of them had.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also date rape drugs cause you to be damn near if not entirely unconscious. There still isn't a choice there. No woman chooses to have her drink roofied. Come on now.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Texting nudes is NOT and NOTHING like rape.
Being taken advantage of in a sexual manner is a form of sexual assault, this included. This is to rape as a punch to someone's face is to murder. Much much lesser extent, but still in the same category
But we're still gonna blame the male. They got you, didn't they?
I'm gonna blame who's at fault regardless of gender. In this situation it happens to be a male, yes, and one who I hated before all of this.
Also date rape drugs cause you to be damn near if not entirely unconscious. There still isn't a choice there. No woman chooses to have her drink roofied. Come on now.
Obviously not. Hence my quotations indicating false consent. You people make it sound like I'm trying to condone rape, when all I'm trying to argue for is that no one should be sexually assaulted in any way.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Fun fact: In Canada, according to Bill C-13 passed in 2014, it is illegal to distribute intimate photos online of another person without their consent is considered illegal. So, while sending someone nudes is technically fine, as soon as they're posted online publically without their say-so, you can face jail-time.

But regardless, for me, all I've done is I heard about this I haven't looked too in depth with it. From what I am gathering Adam let internet fame get to his head and he did sleazy, messed up shit by asking girls for nudes, now some girls are coming out with screencaps and proof. One side of the argument is that Adam shouldn't have done that to begin with, and another is the girls could have been more aparent in their discomfort and didn't need to consent to do such. Am I getting this right? I'd rather be informed before making a long-rant about this.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Being taken advantage of in a sexual manner is a form of sexual assault, this included. This is to rape as a punch to someone's face is to murder. Much much lesser extent, but still in the same category
Her being drunk enough to gladly hand over nudes is not his fault. She is not his responsibility. She chose to get drunk. Did he take advantage of it? No, he was just as equally drunk himself, if not more hammered. You should know how the lines get blurred when drinking. He probably thought he was being funny until she actually did it. And to be clear here, I think he is a pig for asking but you can't put the blame all on him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Well luv back and yeah, I won't keep going back and forth. We know we don't see the same way on it so no need to keep clashing.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Off topic, when I was a twink (look it up if you don't know it) I made the mistake of sending nudes to a couple people. They got circulated so much that once when someone send me some nude pics of himself, it was a picture of me. I was like, "That's me." He never responded...

You know you reach a pretty special point in life when other people use your nude pics to try and hook up with other people....

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Off topic, when I was a twink (look it up if you don't know it) I made the mistake of sending nudes to a couple people. They got circulated so much that once when someone send me some nude pics of himself, it was a picture of me. I was like, "That's me." He never responded...

I always called twins "Twinkies".... lolol I know the term now thanks to you telling me in the chat but that is funny to me.

And when sending your nudes, did you consider other people can get them and see them?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I always called twins "Twinkies".... lolol I know the term now thanks to you telling me in the chat but that is funny to me.

And when sending your nudes, did you consider other people can get them and see them?

Oh yeah, and honestly it didn't bother me then and doesn't bother me now. I mean, I don't do that anymore, it doesn't bother me that a lot of people have seen me naked. I considered it a compliment that people were sending it around, to be honest. Hell, my senior year in high school I streaked with a few guys. When you think about it, being naked is you just not wearing any clothing.

And that's just me. I am not saying that anyone else should feel like that.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and honestly it didn't bother me then and doesn't bother me now. I mean, I don't do that anymore, it doesn't bother me that a lot of people have seen me naked. I considered it a compliment that people were sending it around, to be honest. Hell, my senior year in high school I streaked with a few guys. When you think about it, being naked is you just not wearing any clothing.

And that's just me. I am not saying that anyone else should feel like that.

See that is the thing here. You were fine with it at the time and still are now. A lot of these issues come up because women do this (guys tend not to care) and like the feeling of being "sexy" and stuff. They enjoy the rush. But they don't consider that other people may see them or they may end up online. That is the part that usually brings them back into the reality of regret and shame. I mean if you are going to send around nudes, then own it. There are so many naked pics online like you said, it is hardly something people care about these days unless they know you personally. I don't know, just my two cents.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They got circulated so much that once when someone send me some nude pics of himself, it was a picture of me. I was like, "That's me." He never responded.
Did you ever find out whether or not you were cloned and the nudes were for the material used to create them?