What Culture loses Adam Blampied, Adam Pacitti, Jack the Jobber, King Ross, and Sam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I have been contemplating my responses to this for 4 hours now, and I've come to the same conclusion that Jake has come to above, where none of you are going to see eye to eye with me and vice versa. Let's just leave it at us all agreeing that scumbags are bad, because I believe that's the general consensus we can all have, and if anyone would like to make the argument that scumbags are good, well hey, go fuck yourself. Not trying to paint myself in any worse of a picture than I need to, especially when it's clear that my thoughts aren't translating to words as well as I would have liked, and I'm not trying to pointlessly argue with people who I for the most part basically consider friends.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lol this whole situation is absurd..he made himself look way worse by releasing that apology statement.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have been contemplating my responses to this for 4 hours now, and I've come to the same conclusion that Jake has come to above, where none of you are going to see eye to eye with me and vice versa. Let's just leave it at us all agreeing that scumbags are bad, because I believe that's the general consensus we can all have, and if anyone would like to make the argument that scumbags are good, well hey, go fuck yourself. Not trying to paint myself in any worse of a picture than I need to, especially when it's clear that my thoughts aren't translating to words as well as I would have liked, and I'm not trying to pointlessly argue with people who I for the most part basically consider friends.

And I think the majority of us can all agree on that fact, he is a scumbag, without a shadow of a doubt.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Did you ever find out whether or not you were cloned and the nudes were for the material used to create them?

If people can clone based off pictures, there are are much better pictures out there than mine with which to work from :emoji_slight_smile:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I just read over this. Is this the real deal here? If so... WTF! He was drunk, she was drunk. He told her straight up he had a girlfriend who wouldn't know about the nudes if she sent them and that was the only thing stopping her from sending them!? (she sent them anyways) Are we serious here!? If he had not been in a relationship, then game on? And who the hell calls someone like that charming? He sounds like an utter douche bag. I am sorry but this is insane. Should he feel bad about this? Yes but so should she. I have no sympathy for a couple of drunks with "regrets". They were both old enough to know what the hell was going on. 19 and 29... both were acting like 16 year olds.

But for everyone who hates the guy...

He won't be doing anything Youtube related for a long, long time. Likely have to get a real job but will be viewed as a sexual predator now and probably have a hard time finding any work. This will likely lead to an emotional break down like other people have gone through over a "fall from fame". Likely end up even more of an alcoholic and become a manic depressive mess.

I may think he was a dick, but not even he deserves this over some f'n nude pictures. This just all pisses me off now.

I am done talking about this topic.

Last edited: