What Culture loses Adam Blampied, Adam Pacitti, Jack the Jobber, King Ross, and Sam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WhatCulture Announces Staff Departures

I posted another thread in media about this but this one is just for the aspect of WCPW alone and what their future may be. Even though it is about the athletes, these men did have a big hand at bringing the life to this company and pushing these athletes to make the company now what it is today. It's gonna be hard to push on without them.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling that they will lose a lot of fans over this. I know they didn't wrestle but they often times added comedy and "fun" to the dry areas.
I am more interested in where they are going. If they are starting their own things or what.

Reactions: C.M. Shaddix

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
not a huge fan of WhatCulture. Their articles and statements are a bit too smarky for my taste but I do enjoy their top 10 videos and the PPV reaction videos they had on the channel. Who knows, they might keep those up but with different people.
Honesty, I don't think people understand that the office writes the scripts for these videos.. not the Adams, not Jack and also not Ross. That's why I never understood why people get mad over who's reading their top 10 lists. The script is literally the same for all of them lol

Everyone who's unsubbing now is just afraid of adjusting to new people and new faces, who're gonna be reading the same jokes and the same top 10 lists. I wouldn't make a big deal out of this but I guess to most people it is

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Wow...as a fan of WhatCulture WWE...this kind of sucks...
But...
Life goes on and there is always someone talking about
wrestling on youtube if you feel the need to watch.

Reactions: Koko B.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Can this bullshit just die already? I'll give you a top ten reasons why I hope all those fucking tools need to go get real jobs and see what it's like to make money without scamming people and being annoying douchetwats. All you gotta do is watch my latest Youtube video

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Can this bullshit just die already? I'll give you a top ten reasons why I hope all those fucking tools need to go get real jobs and see what it's like to make money without scamming people and being annoying douchetwats. All you gotta do is watch my latest Youtube video

:catshock:

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Since reading this yesterday, all i can hear in my head is Vince saying "What if the fate of WCPW?"

Not much of a fan of either whatculture or WCPW, i used to listen to their podcast when Kenny was on it as I'm a fan of inside the ropes but stopped listening when Kenny left but will be interesting to see what happens now

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
So a bit of insider news here...

They left earlier in the week. All of them have already recorded all the remaining videos and left. Apparently the management is terrible there which is why they all decided to leave.
The video they uploaded earlier of the "coming soon" thing with the scratch logo thing is actually the new brand logo. They are moving away from the WCPW name and are changing it to "Forever Wrestling".

And don't expect Cody to return to work for them again. Lets just say he has a lot of beef with them...

(You didn't hear any of this from me)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
So a bit of insider news here...

They left earlier in the week. All of them have already recorded all the remaining videos and left. Apparently the management is terrible there which is why they all decided to leave.
The video they uploaded earlier of the "coming soon" thing with the scratch logo thing is actually the new brand logo. They are moving away from the WCPW name and are changing it to "Forever Wrestling".

And don't expect Cody to return to work for them again. Lets just say he has a lot of beef with them...

(You didn't hear any of this from me)
This post is going to be quoted or stolen on a dirtsheet soon enough. Watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Koko B.