What A Traitor...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Its Not Roman's Fault. Shouldnt it be Vince and H at fault for pushing soo many of them?
I.E: Roman...Ambrose.. Not sure who else is being pushed so much....

It is easier to blame the cookie than to blame to whole factory when they produce so many other sweets you enjoy.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
It is easier to blame the cookie than to blame to whole factory when they produce so many other sweets you enjoy.
Not when the bosses decide to cut costs to please the stockholders, so it isn't a "nut-free" factory, and you're allergic to nuts, so even the sweets which were once super delicious are now basically inedible.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not when the bosses decide to cut costs to please the stockholders, so it isn't a "nut-free" factory, and you're allergic to nuts, so even the sweets which were once super delicious are now basically inedible.
Touche.

But the point I was making is it is easier to hate on one wrestler than blame the entire company because you still watch it/enjoy it.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Touche.

But the point I was making is it is easier to hate on one wrestler than blame the entire company because you still watch it/enjoy it.
I understood your point. I just like analogies. And hating on the WWE. And food. The chance to combine all 3 of those presented itself, and I wasn't about to pass it up.

Also, just because it's easier doesn't make it right, or even really make sense. It's not the one "sports entertainer" (shame on you for using that naughty "w" word) who is the problem, it's the company who presents him like that. Generally speaking, Roman is merely a scapegoat that people use who believe it's easier to blame one wrestler, but usually their problems are actually with the company itself anyway. If that makes sense

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I understood your point. I just like analogies. And hating on the WWE. And food. The chance to combine all 3 of those presented itself, and I wasn't about to pass it up.

Also, just because it's easier doesn't make it right, or even really make sense. It's not the one "sports entertainer" (shame on you for using that naughty "w" word) who is the problem, it's the company who presents him like that. Generally speaking, Roman is merely a scapegoat that people use who believe it's easier to blame one wrestler, but usually their problems are actually with the company itself anyway. If that makes sense

It does and I agree.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Also, since this thread is seemingly topicless at this point...I thought it would be worth mentioning that it gives me much amusement that there are more "Agree" ratings with the post which simply says "I agree" than there are for the original post which is being referred to.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Also, since this thread is seemingly topicless at this point...I thought it would be worth mentioning that it gives me much amusement that there are more "Agree" ratings with the post which simply says "I agree" than there are for the original post which is being referred to.
The topic was pretty much lost around the 14th or 15th post...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I read "topless"... Umm...

200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Grievous "Also, since this thread is seemingly topless at this point." At a quick glance I seen topicless as topless. lol