What A Traitor...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So...I think I understand this...

Your saying Dana Brooke is an unattractive man right?

If so...I have to disagree 100%.

But she is an unattractive man... She is a lady. If a man looked like her, he would be unattractive. At least to me. lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bodybuilder's are great looking. Man or Woman. I mean, even My MOTHER Is a Body Builder... Or waz Before she had me.. I can still see the bodybuilder in her Arms, Thighs, and Calves. She is surprisingly strong. You wouldnt wanna sneak up on her or you'd regret it. Lol!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Body Builder MAN:
AG3_6728.png

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I meant it that if a man looked like a muscular woman I wouldn't find him attractive Grievous lol

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
So she switched from cheering for an average (at best) wrestler who is not all that attractive to cheering for an average (at best) wrestler who is not all that attractive? Why is this even a discussion, let alone a featured thread? And more alarmingly, how did this thread start as a post about a child, and now it's about rimming Dana Brooke?

I blame @Randy Borton. He's the one who made her turn heel in the first place

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Izzy is definitely a plant. She started out as just a fan. But WWE capitalized on it no doubt and made her a part of the show. Fuck, they shot a unaired kids show surrounding NXT starring her.

Thing is they ain't gonna use her like most of fans expect plants to be used (backstabbing and such) because it would require some form of payback. and WWE ain't going to air Bayley (or anyone) beating up a kid.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Izzy is definitely a plant. She started out as just a fan. But WWE capitalized on it no doubt and made her a part of the show. Fuck, they shot a unaired kids show surrounding NXT starring her.

Thing is they ain't gonna use her like most of fans expect plants to be used (backstabbing and such) because it would require some form of payback. and WWE ain't going to air Bayley (or anyone) beating up a kid.

giphy.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So she switched from cheering for an average (at best) wrestler who is not all that attractive to cheering for an average (at best) wrestler who is not all that attractive? Why is this even a discussion, let alone a featured thread?
Well...it was originally posted for a bit of a laugh...

And more alarmingly, how did this thread start as a post about a child, and now it's about rimming Dana Brooke?
That would be my fault...I'm a pervert.

and WWE ain't going to air Bayley (or anyone) beating up a kid.
Well...not in this era...

*Thinks*

I'm surprised they didn't have Izzy help Alexa beat
Bayley down with Kendo sticks before Extreme Rules.