What A Traitor...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You people can't even start a Bayley thread without jumping on Roman's nuts.
Why not just point the finger at the guy who started the thread...
which would be me.

And your right...I can't...because I fucking hate [HASHTAG]#ignorereigns[/HASHTAG]
because his constant push is ruining the WWE product and
is stalling the careers of everyone else on the RAW roster.

Who....Who is hopping on roman's nuts?
I am...and if you have problem...feel free to abuse me and
such...because I really don't care what anyone has to say
as far as [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] goes.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
his constant push is ruining the WWE product and
is stalling the careers of everyone else on the RAW roster.
Nope. Not one bit. He works hard and deserves it. Blame WWE uncreative team and the fact that the suits don't give a shit about entertainment, only pleasing their stockholders and sponsors, for not being able to capitalize on what is one of the best rosters of pure talent in the world today.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Nope. Not one bit. He works hard and deserves it. Blame WWE uncreative team and the fact that the suits don't give a shit about entertainment, only pleasing their stockholders and sponsors, for not being able to capitalize on what is one of the best rosters of pure talent in the world today.
Which ever way you want to slice it...[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is a problem.

Is the guy talented in the ring? Yes...
Does he have a good look? Yes...

But I have been back watching the product for a little over a year
and the booking choices and creative decisions around [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]
have ruined him as a performer for me.

I don't watch his matches, promos or segments because I am sick
of the guy.

If people like the guy...fine...that's their choice...the same way its my
choice to ignore him and all his tater tots, sufferin succotash and
Jack and the Beanstalk stories.

[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] Now & Forever...

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Which ever way you want to slice it...[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is a problem.

Is the guy talented in the ring? Yes...
Does he have a good look? Yes...

But I have been back watching the product for a little over a year
and the booking choices and creative decisions around [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]
have ruined him as a performer for me.

I don't watch his matches, promos or segments because I am sick
of the guy.

If people like the guy...fine...that's their choice...the same way its my
choice to ignore him and all his tater tots, sufferin succotash and
Jack and the Beanstalk stories.

[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] Now & Forever...
Maybe. Honestly though, the booking choices and creative decisions around the entire company have ruined it as something to watch. Have only watched the two Rumbles in the past two years. Eventually, enough is enough, and you look for alternatives. I don't find Roman or his booking to be specific problems. The same problems plague the entire WWE, and for every step forward they take, they take another 99 backwards. I just don't think it's fair to single out him or his booking as the problem is all

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe. Honestly though, the booking choices and creative decisions around the entire company have ruined it as something to watch. Have only watched the two Rumbles in the past two years. Eventually, enough is enough, and you look for alternatives. I don't find Roman or his booking to be specific problems. The same problems plague the entire WWE, and for every step forward they take, they take another 99 backwards. I just don't think it's fair to single out him or his booking as the problem is all
You do make a fair point...and it is unfair for me to single him...but...when
you can't get the top of your wrestling card right...what chance does the
the rest of the card have?

I have to admit...I'm really struggling with wrestling in general this year. 2016
was my first year back with the product and it seemed so much more positive
than this year.

The WWE is somehow making me dislike performers I once enjoyed watching...
I mean...how does that happen?

Even TNA (which was a small bright spot for me) put Sienna over Rosemary at
Slammiversary...and it just seemed to add to the never ending cycle of awful
booking decisions in 2017.

I honestly want to enjoy wrestling...and I know not every performer I support and
enjoying watching will get a push or a title run...and I know its fake...like a hyper
violent soap opera...its just I tired of seeing performers I enjoy watching and like
loose matches, have no character development or simply not be used on TV at all.

Its not fair for me to dislike...or even downright hate one performer...I know this...
I just want to enjoy wrestling...and at the moment...I'm not...and as the (so-called)
face of the company...it just seems easier to direct my anger and frustration at him.

[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
i mean i guess

You notice it more when you respect Roman for the bad ass wrestler that he is. Insecure young dude fans had their little feelings hurt when they thought he took Bryan's spot, and they've never got past their little emotional issue.

Hence the YEAH BOOOO when he walks to the ring, and Whole F'n Moe's little garbage post in this thread.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
You notice it more when you respect Roman for the bad ass wrestler that he is. Insecure young dude fans had their little feelings hurt when they thought he took Bryan's spot, and they've never got past their little emotional issue.

Hence the YEAH BOOOO when he walks to the ring, and Whole F'n Moe's little garbage post in this thread.
this just seems petty...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its Not Roman's Fault. Shouldnt it be Vince and H at fault for pushing soo many of them?
I.E: Roman...Ambrose.. Not sure who else is being pushed so much....