WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Some of these teenagers type way too much. What happened to the days when i was a teen playin ball and kickin the footy. Riding my mountain bike to my friends. Get out there kids before you get fat.

seX-Power

Some of these teenagers type way too much. What happened to the days when i was a teen playin ball and kickin the footy. Riding my mountain bike to my friends. Get out there kids before you get fat.

Do you even know what thread you're posting in?

Jaybsty

Reaction score
i'm just a drunk old dude here for fun. chill youngin....lol

Airfixx

Yeah, watch out Sex-Power... At the ultra-wise age of 27 this guy must have seen it ALL! -----> : pfffffff :

p.s. If you were refring to me as posting 'too much'... I'm older than you so STFU, YOUNG'N! LOL

Jaybsty

Reaction score
i was only refering to the 14 year old posting paragraphs. chill out air fixx. how old are you senior....lol

Airfixx

Too old! ;o]

To be fair though, you refered to Sex-Power as "Young'n" when his sig doesn't even state his age.

....Food for thought: Maybe these guys are typing whilst out and about (on laptops or even phones)? Don't let technology go over your head now, Gramps!

Jaybsty

Reaction score
yeah fair enough. everyones got an opinion. let them voice it like they should be able to on a forum! yeah!

seX-Power

i'm just a drunk old dude here for fun. chill youngin....lol

For all you know I could be older than you :smh

On topic, I feel ECW will go in a bit of a temporary slump now that focus goes onto other storylines during the Road to Wrestlemania

Airfixx

I'd love to love her..... Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Yes, I would.

Shame she can't wrestle whilst wearing glasses (as on SD).... Gals in specs RULE! :thumb:

('Animals' in glasses however, do not.)

CT Styles

What? You're 27, shouldn't you be out partying and getting a root?

Anyways, I'm liking Jack Swagger as champion. I feel you may as well gamble with the youth and test them out then have a waste of space champion.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
....Yeah, that thought re-occured to me after hitting 'send'.

Winning and retiring at ONS would be a fitting tribute/send-off.

They've cashed in SO heavily on Dreamer as a connection to the old days of ECW that he definatley deserves something special (and given the overall placing of ECW within WWE I think they could 'afford' to do so).

What do you think the odds are that they'll do the same as they did with Dreamer's other ECW title win?

Dreamer wins belt, loses it to Justin Credible five minutes later kinda thing?

CT Styles

monkeystyle said:
What do you think the odds are that they'll do the same as they did with Dreamer's other ECW title win?

That'd be funny as fuck imo. I've never been a fan so that's probably why I'd think it. I can't imagine it being that momentous though. Unless they give him the Main Event of the PPV which even though it's ONS, I doubt.

Airfixx

Don't really know too much old ECW history... I remember Dreamer saying on the 'Rise & Fall' DVD that he was pissed cos he knew he only got the belt to start with cos Raven was off to WCW. I also remember him getting attacked in the clip they showed.... So that actally resulted in Dreamer losing the belt on the same night?

There's something about the idea of him retiring as champ that I like.... Kinda somehow FINALLY brings a bit of closure to the old days of ECW and will hopefully encourage some fans to let go of the past and realise that Heyman's ECW will never return.