WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

After just watching ecw the cm punk vs knox was a good match up. If we can have a match like that every week on ecw tv i will be happy. The dreamer and burke match was good also but adding big daddy V to the match at no mercy sucked for me. If morrison had came back and also got included it wont have been so bad.

dstebbins

Reaction score
This is going to sound really really really noobish but what's a CW?

Is it the channel that Smackdown comes on?

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, who's next in line for a shot after No Mercy? Who do you think/hope? I say Boogeyman!

dstebbins

Reaction score
Dreamer. He's earned his shot, and it would be nice to see Dreamer and Punk hook it up rather than partner up.

Reaction score
Dreamer.As forthe Miz and Balls Mahoney fued it should come down to 1 match an Extreme Rules Match(which Balls wins and a flamming table(oooooooo yes) finaly get used again)

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^That match should be for Kelly's contract.

Travis40

Next fued for ECW Title

Boogey vs. BDV (c) vs. Punk vs. Morrison

Or it'll be BDV vs. Who the fans "pick" to face BDV at Cyber Sunday. But I'd say Boogeyman or Punk would get the most "votes"

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^How do you know that BDV's going to be the champ? No Mercy hasn't even occured yet.

LKP

^^^IT fucking sucked balls. Burke and dreamer would have been better vs punk.