WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
ECW to bring in Finlay, Mysterio, and Benjamin I hope. Finlay vs. Mysterio vs. Punk vs. Benjamin!

And they could rotate the matches along those lines, by trading opponents. Finlay vs. Punk, then Finlay vs. Mysterio. Benjamin vs. Punk, then Benjamin vs. Mysterio.

Yeah, and I saw the "Jericho" hype video on ECW last night. I pray that it's not Jericho.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Hell no! Finaly's doing just fine on SmackDown!

The only person that i think NEEDS to go to ECW is Ken Doane (Dykstra).

I'm like the only person who belives that the kid's got talent & i believe ECW would bring the best out of him instead of jobbing to Chuck Palumbo weekly on Smacky Backy!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Well hmmph! Dissing my idea, eh? J/P, but Rey Mysterio would kick ass on ECW, because ECW doesn't have any Cenas, Batistas, Edges, etc. And I wish Benoit wouldn't have commited, because he seemed GREAT on ECW.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ True, but that's what ECW is all about, instead of having those bigger guys, they use younger guys & try to create them into stars.

(Punk, Burke, Lashley, Morrison...)

Personnaly i'd rather 1 more older statesmen to help build the talent. Tommy Dreamer can't do it all on his own. Hardcore Holly was in the perfect role before he left for SmackDown & then for Raw. Hopefully he makes a full 360 & comes back to ECW. Either that or another elder figure...

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Yeah true, ECW is sort of like DSW or OVW, but with more talented guys that aren't good enough for the main roster. And they're seen on national television! :)

-TJ-

Dang JHar to me that sounds like a good idea. But let's moves the entire WWE CW division from smackdwon and trade it with V, Boogy, and Striker

-TJ-

ECW had great action in it's past if they bring in the CW division it would bring ECW back to the fast pace great matches that ECW had in the past with their CWs. Like they should add Crazy and get Tajari back from Japan and have a feud like they did in the past, but this time for the CW title to build hipe.

or

Crazy vs. Tajari vs. Nunzio (You saw the series of matches they put on in the past) Tell me if thats not great.

phantomgerald

^^^ Until BDV came out, and ruined what could have potentially be a good match but WWE would never have a complete face vs face match.

PeepShow

Yep, I was actually excited to when I saw Dreamer beat Burke. I should have known better :nonono: What a fucking letdown. I mean you would think that for once, just once, they would get the fans an enjoyable match. A face vs face match rarley happens, which is exactly what they needed. It would have been pretty good chemistry and just a good match. But once Estrada came out, I just turned off the TV and went to bed. How rediculous

Reaction score
yeah I missed that part i tivo'd the show 'cause I wasn't home and all I watched was Dreamer get the pin....missed everything else.......this would have been a good match