We Want Big Kev Back!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You said Rene didn't listen to Vince about getting tattoos and looks worse now so not to listen to anything he or Sylvain says. While you didn't exactly say Rene and Sylvain are the same person, you said that since Rene made a bad choice, we can no longer listen to Sylvain, who is not Rene, and since they were a tag team that WWE put together, they really didn't have a lot in common anyways besides being French-Canadian.

It was a joke about La Resistance, son.

Nice rebuttal about the rest too. Nice to know you've realised you're out of your league.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Well maybe you should separate jokes from the fact

(LOL... That sounds like an analogy for removing you from the forum!)

The rest of us are intelligent enough to do that for ourselves thanks. Not fair to dumb the forum down for a minority of 1.

...I was actually saying Sylvain did say McMahon pressured him into steroids.

A claim that you've since completely failed to substantiate.

Reaction score
GoesToJail2.jpg

This is definitely my favorite Nash.

LSD

Reaction score
Would love to see Big Kev in a managerial role but he needs to take a paycut and accept where he is at this point in his wrestling career.

Reaction score
Well maybe you should separate jokes from the fact that I was actually saying Sylvain did say McMahon pressured him into steroids.

Maybe, or maybe you should develop the IQ of a monkey and learn to differentiate between a joke and the actual topic, which, by the way, you're still failing to address.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I don't need to support anything to you little trolls,

No dumb fuck.... Unless your comments are substantiated with logic or fact then they are hollow and worthless.

if you want to find out whether it's true or not, go look it up...

Nah.... Just as easy, and indeed just as 'safe', to assume you don't know what you're talking about and are just quoting any old crap you find on the internet.

McFly...

Reaction score
If there is going to be anybody who assumes some kind of leadership role for the TNA side, it should be Nash.

qazjun

Reaction score
alot of stars were found out to be on steroids, and do you really think Vince played no part in it?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^ 1992 has long passed! :roll: