We Want Big Kev Back!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
we need Big Kev Back!!!! He has been off TNA tv for ages :shifty:

Reaction score
Yes because having The Big Lazy lay around the ring collecting a paycheck is what TNA NEEDS right now, amirite?

Axis

Reaction score
I would watch TNA if he did commentary and just buried everything going on.

Axis

Reaction score
That's untrue and quite preposterous.

...god...

Reaction score
I would watch TNA if he did commentary and just buried everything going on.
You should watch NXT. That's the entire basis of the show, it's pretty fucking hilarious. By far funniest wrestling show on the air right now.

Axis

Reaction score
[video=youtube;YALSvyje8no]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YALSvyje8no[/video]

Holy shit, that was awesome.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, fuck yeah, that show was amazing. Cole needs to bring back the gong.

You also hear Striker laughing his ass off too mid conversation because he's got an ear piece so he can hear them on the broadcast.

...god...

Reaction score
He also doesn't come back next week like he says, rofl. And can't believe terrible, shit Grisham is calling SD over Josh Matthews.

Reaction score
He also doesn't come back next week like he says, rofl. And can't believe terrible, shit Grisham is calling SD over Josh Matthews.

Here are some guys who'd be best with Striker: (aside from the obvious JR and JBL suggestions)

Ernest "the Cat" Miller
Gene Okerlund - it would totally kill to have Geno in the booth. and while they're at it, put Howard fuckin Finkel on the house stic, just because he and Geno are older, doesn't make them any less suited for the job since they are better by a fair distance.
Michael Hayes
Eric Estrada
Chavo Guerrero- I know he's busy jobbing to some no name on the house shows, but he can REALLY talk.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Chavo is busy playing Swagger's mascot atm. And I doubt WWE wants Michael Hayes on commentary because plenty of people know about his battle aiding racism. WWE is already getting enough shit and Vince knows it, so having a racist on commentary won't do them any good.

Reaction score
Michael Hayes has done commentary before. Steve Austin is a wife beater, didn't keep them from using him for two more years. Randy Orton takes shits in divas bags and wrecks hotel rooms and he's WWE champ. Batista is a misogynist who trashed his wife whom was recovering from cancer in his book and he was a top star. Vince covered up Jimmy Snuka killing a groupie, Vince raped a ring announcer, Patt Patterson sexually abused ring boys in the 80's, Vince was running a steroid ring in the 80's, Vince wanted to do an incest angle with his own daughter. A racist in the booth will be the smallest politically incorrect thing they've ever done and it's not like he's a raging racist, the only reported incident is he making Mark Henry cry by saying "I'm more of a ★★★★★★ than you will ever be."

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
:lmao oh what I'd do to see Ernest "The Cat" Miller return to commentary

Reaction score
Michael Hayes has done commentary before. Steve Austin is a wife beater, didn't keep them from using him for two more years. Randy Orton takes shits in divas bags and wrecks hotel rooms and he's WWE champ. Batista is a misogynist who trashed his wife whom was recovering from cancer in his book and he was a top star. Vince covered up Jimmy Snuka killing a groupie, Vince raped a ring announcer, Patt Patterson sexually abused ring boys in the 80's, Vince was running a steroid ring in the 80's, Vince wanted to do an incest angle with his own daughter. A racist in the booth will be the smallest politically incorrect thing they've ever done and it's not like he's a raging racist, the only reported incident is he making Mark Henry cry by saying "I'm more of a ★★★★★★ than you will ever be."

What ring announcer did Vince rape? Lillian Garcia?

imported_Adam

Reaction score

He pressured plenty of stars in the early 2000's to do steroids as well. Besides the point though, I still really don't think Michael Hayes would be able to hold it in if he saw Kofi Kingston wrestling JTG. Lol :D