We Want Big Kev Back!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What ring announcer did Vince rape? Lillian Garcia?

A ring announcer in the 80's named Rita Chatteron or something like that. Back in the heyday of the IWC there was an awesome gfx of Vince and it said "Vince McMahon didn't screw Rita Chatteron, Rita Chatteron screwed Rita Chatteron." Anyways, Vince apparently raped her in the back of his limo, limo driver was given a large sum of money, Rita was like given a large sum of money and a promotion, but eventually left the company. This was back before Vince became a truly public figure and shit was easier for him to sweep under the rug. Just like the Superfly Snuka murder, just like the Patterson molestation stuff too.

Axis

Reaction score
SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!

Reaction score
He pressured plenty of stars in the early 2000's to do steroids as well. Besides the point though, I still really don't think Michael Hayes would be able to hold it in if he saw Kofi Kingston wrestling JTG. Lol :D

I'm not able to hold it in either. Whenever Kofi B. Ware comes out smiling and waving to the kiddies I turn the channel to TNA

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Quite a few. Sylvain Grenier admitted in an interview a few years ago that McMahon pressured him into doing steroids. Also, just in 2008, alot of stars were found out to be on steroids, and do you really think Vince played no part in it?

Axis

Reaction score
Sylvain Grenier is homosexual, and thus nothing he says can be trusted.

...god...

Reaction score
Oh man, Sylvain Grenier said it? Ok, I believe you, I'm sorry.

Axis

Reaction score
Yes it can, because I am heterosexual. Done.

Reaction score
Lol he left TNA because he was asked to take a pay cut. Because he definitely deserves a pay rise? Right guys? LMFAO.

I don't know how you think the only other option than a pay cut is a pay rise. Did you know wages could stay - gasp - THE SAME?

But yes, he does deserve a pay rise. If Sting can be paid half a million to be boring as all shit, then like Axis said, Chet Lemon should be getting paid to commentate. It would be epic. Give him Papa Carter's fortune now.

Oh man, Sylvain Grenier said it? Ok, I believe you, I'm sorry.

Rene Dupree also said Vince was a bad guy for not letting him get tattoos because Vince said it would ruin his look. Rene now looks like this:

1.jpg

Yeah, I'd trust someone from La Resistance.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Because Rene is definitely Sylvain. And also, I don't see what makes you think Nash deserved a pay rise. What has he really done for TNA in the past few years since joining in 2004 but suck up money which caused young talents to get released? Sure, he's wrestled a little, won three titles, and maybe even caused TNA to have a little more in the ratings, but AJ does a shitload more, and Nash was probably being paid more then AJ. If not, still, AJ or Samoa Joe deserve pay rises before anyone else.

Reaction score
Because Rene is definitely Sylvain. And also, I don't see what makes you think Nash deserved a pay rise. What has he really done for TNA in the past few years since joining in 2004 but suck up money which caused young talents to get released? Sure, he's wrestled a little, won three titles, and maybe even caused TNA to have a little more in the ratings, but AJ does a shitload more, and Nash was probably being paid more then AJ. If not, still, AJ or Samoa Joe deserve pay rises before anyone else.

Point out to me where I said Rene is Sylvain, son.

Which youngsters was NASH responsible for having released? If you're using the overpaid argument then you should be talking about Sting, who, unlike NASH, works a few months a year and gets paid much more than almost anyone else on the roster. Show at least some knowledge, son.

In his time in TNA NASH has assisted in bring Alex Shelley to prominence within the company with the Paparazzi Productions, along with Scott Steiner and Black Snow was in the single most entertaining hour in TNA history and also was the head of the most entertaining series in TNA history (the PCS).

Your argument centres around you dealing with what you say is "probably", thus showing that you actually have no idea what you're talking about. Get on my level, son.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't know how you think the only other option than a pay cut is a pay rise. Did you know wages could stay - gasp - THE SAME?

But yes, he does deserve a pay rise. If Sting can be paid half a million to be boring as all shit, then like Axis said, Chet Lemon should be getting paid to commentate. It would be epic. Give him Papa Carter's fortune now.

Rene Dupree also said Vince was a bad guy for not letting him get tattoos because Vince said it would ruin his look. Rene now looks like this:

1.jpg

Yeah, I'd trust someone from La Resistance.

Rene used to look good when had FiFi >_>

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Point out to me where I said Rene is Sylvain, son.

Which youngsters was NASH responsible for having released? If you're using the overpaid argument then you should be talking about Sting, who, unlike NASH, works a few months a year and gets paid much more than almost anyone else on the roster. Show at least some knowledge, son.

In his time in TNA NASH has assisted in bring Alex Shelley to prominence within the company with the Paparazzi Productions, along with Scott Steiner and Black Snow was in the single most entertaining hour in TNA history and also was the head of the most entertaining series in TNA history (the PCS).

Your argument centres around you dealing with what you say is "probably", thus showing that you actually have no idea what you're talking about. Get on my level, son.

You said Rene didn't listen to Vince about getting tattoos and looks worse now so not to listen to anything he or Sylvain says. While you didn't exactly say Rene and Sylvain are the same person, you said that since Rene made a bad choice, we can no longer listen to Sylvain, who is not Rene, and since they were a tag team that WWE put together, they really didn't have a lot in common anyways besides being French-Canadian.