WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Booker vs. Van Dam

WM: Jeff vs Matt, Matt doesn't do the Swanton Bomb, but it was an ok match. Also it would have been cool if you had both the Hardys in there MITB but noooo :(

BP: Kane and Grisham

WP: Vince and DX

AC: The Show was good overall, the MITB looks like a good match so far, ill be looking for that PPV, everything looks good, ill keep reviewing, if you review mine though please! 8/10

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

Preview for waw

What will happen with only two weeks after this week until no way out ?
who else will qualify for the money in the bank with jeff hardy, RVD and Benjamin qualifiing?
Other qualifying matches - Cage vs sabu, Finlay vs Umaga and rey vs Kurt vs Kennedy for the last spot
What aftermath will there be for the DX surprise reunion last week over the spirit squad ?

What else will there be when Cena had FU'd Vince before vince had a chance to tell the waw audience the reason for attacking him before the rumble match ? will he say it this week ?
WIth kane the new number one contender, Undertaker had some eeire promo's for him last week what else will happen when these two dark monsters meet at waw ?
Will HBK shawn Michaels have something to say loosing his title to taker will he want to get a rematch for his title. But he will have to get through kane for it ?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED AND MORE QUESTIONS ASKED AS WAW WILL BE UP IN THE COMING DAYS.

(*Thanks who had posted in my thread wanting me to continue with waw and to those who had supported and helped me you know who you are. *Cough* wwerko619 *Cough* Levy lol but yeah more. Again one more time thank you.)

Evil Austin

I had decided that since i have a huge roster and not everyone will get a match every week heck it might even be three weeks for everyone to be in at least one match so i had decided to make every show after this one coming to be a three hour show not two hour.

Thanks for coming to waw thread.

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, a 3 hour Show, that will be a lot of work to do

Evil Austin

Yeah I have no problem with 3 hour shows every week.

Remember who is the only man in IWF history that in two weeks had posted -

one tv draft special (size of a one hour show)
5 count em five weekly 2 hour shows
A 3 hours size dejavu ppv
and a 3 hour size royal rumble
and still going to school and having a life.

so i can handle one 3 hour show.

I did not mean it in a mean way to u cms like the tone i am saying it in but i am just saying the above that i can handle it.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW RETURN SHOW WAW IS BACK BABY
AND BETTER THAN EVER

*THE PYRO HITS AS THE SHOW OPENS A VIDEO CLIP AIRS SHOWING THE ENDING TO LAST WEEK.*

*No chance hits and vince makes his way to the ring.*

Vince: My damn neck still hearts from last week when that punk John Cena had FU'd me in the middle of the ring.

Crowd pop -

Vince: He will pay, He thinks he can run around and do what he wants. I say he just signed his death warrent for no way out in two weeks.

Vince: Well than. At no way out pay per view we will have John Cena vs Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon and Shane McMahon.

*Cena's music hits and makes his way to ring.*

Cena: Ill take any of you on. Bring em all on. Why don't we make this match tonight even.

Vince: your just scared. Your trying to be brave by saying it tonight but your scared deep down that we can beat you. and you know it. !

Cena: Hey, Im still here so what are you going to do about it.

Vince: Make you vs this man tonight !

Cena: WHo is it ? Don't tell me its shane....

Vince: ITS THE BIG SHOW!

Cena: Come on. I beat him at mania XX, i pinned him in survivor series 2006. And others he is easy.

Vince: You did not let me finish. Tonight JOHN CENA VS BIG SHOW and the special guest refferee. Shane McMahon.

Cena holds the middle finger up to vince and leaves.

Match - 1 Finlay vs Umaga *Money in the bank qualifier*
Bell rings and the match begins -

Finlay looks at the samoan bulldozer umaga and does not look intimidated. He starts to throw right hands at him and than umaga is still standing and screams samoa!. Finlay runs at umaga trying to knock him down but gets samoan dropped. Umaga goes for the pin but Finlay gets his foot on the bottom rope. Umaga than grabbs his hand and than draggs him to the corner. He hits the train reck move and than goes for the pin again. But finlay kicks out. Umaga than gets his tapped up thumb in the nexk choking him out in the sit up position. Finlay resuses to tap out. Moments later the reff orders the hold to be brocken and Finlay is trying to get the upperhand and throwing rights and lefts but umaga the dominate one just pushes him over. Is there anything that FInlay can do ? Umaga than looks at finlay lying there on the ground and than raises his arms in victory but than finlay the one who loves to fight pulls the tights of Umaga and than pulls his head at the second rope. FInlay quickly goes to the attack and rolls him up for the pin but umaga powers out of it kicking finlay off him right at the reff The reff is out. Umaga than hits the samoan spike on Finlay and goes for the pin and no reff but finlay is out and he can count till tommorow. Umaga than goes to grabb a chair from under the ring but the chair is stuck he can't get it out of the under of the ring. What is goinig on ? Umaga with one huge pull. Pulls The chair out from under the ring along with whatever was holding it back which was revealed to be Hornswaggle. Umaga goes to hit Hornswaggle with the chair but than Finaly comes up behind as the protecter and hits him in the back with the shilleligh and than rolls him in for the pin. Umaga kicks out as the reff slowly came too and than counted to one. Finlay is in shock and than goes on the attack but Umaga is up and than samoan drops him and than goes for the pin and gets the win.

WINNER UMAGA *FOURTH QUALIFIER FOR THE BANK*

Backstage - Brock Lesnar had came into the ring in a pissed off mood.

Brock : I am the best pure wrestler out there and i don't even have a match at no way out yet! What is this. I am the best there is ! I demand to be put into a match right now !

*Batista music hits crowd pop as he comes to the ring.*

Batista : You say your the best well i say i am better. Just look at this. *He flexes*

Brock: Yeah well ........... (looks around.) *Pushes him back*

Batista pushes him back and than they lock eyes !

Vince's music hits and he is on the entrance ramp shouting stop it.

Vince: You guys want compettition so bad well why don't you two fight at no way out. In an I quit Match that will shut both of you up.

Brock: Get ready to say I quit batista because The next big thing will never give up .

Batista: One batista bomb and you will be saying otherwise...

Brock: I am going to F5 u straight to hell !

After that promo the dudleys are in the ring -

Bubba: DamnIt We are the Dudley boys the inventor of table matches and we are 17 time tag champs and we are the best. WE WANT A TITLE MATCH AT NO WAY OUT

DVon: And we won't be overlooked anymore Faarooq Bradshaw Both of you are going to be eating wood at no way out!

Match - 2 Qualifier Bank - Cm Punk vs Christion Cage
Bell rings nad the match begins -

Punk goes straight for cage and than runs at kicks him in the head. He than bulldogs him in the ring and goes for the pin. cage kicks out. cage than gets moonsulted and than lifted up and thrown at the ropes. Cage than reveres it and throws Punk at the ropes and than hits a clostline. He goes to the top rope and than bull dogs him in the ring. He goes for the pin but only a two count. He throws him at the ropes and leans forward for a backdrop but he puts the brakes on and than kicks him in the shoulder and than DDT's him in the ring. He rolls him in the ring for the pin but again cage kicks out. Punk than throws him at the ropes and gets him up on his shoulders for the GTS go to sleep, Cage is wiggling and struggling to get out and than slides down to his feet and suplexes him as punk turns around. Cage gets him in a headlock and Punk does not tap out. He eventually elbows him a few times in the gut and than back suplexe's him. He than goes for the pin but once again only a two count. Punk than grabbs his knee and starts to kick it and knee him. He draggs him to the ropes at than places his leg on the bottom rope and does that squashing move. Cage is really getting hurt. Punk than goes for the Figure four leg lock and than gets kicked away over the top rope by Cage in mid turning of the leg to get it in. The reff begins to count.
At around 6 Punk rolls in slowly and than Cage goes for his finisher and hits it. He goes for the pin but Punk gets his foot on the bottom rope. Cage is really shocked and is complaining to the reff. He turns around and starts to kick Punk but Punk grabbs his leg and gets him in an STF and Cage does not tap out. He lets go and than lifts him up for a GTSonce again and gets pocked in the eye and gets rolled up by the tights. The reff see's the use of the tights and stops the pin fall. Cage than gets rolled up himself but kicks out. They look at each other in a sign of respect for a moment and cage runs at punk and knee's him and throws him at the turnbuckle and goes for a running and squashing move but Punk moves out of the way and hits the high knee's to face and than a bulldog and than hits his submission finisher the anaconda vice which makes cage tap out. Punk had qualified for the bank at no way out. Only one man left to qualify after. who will it be ?

WINNER CM PUNK *QUALIFIES FOR MONEY IN THE BANK*

Backstage Interview With Todd Grishim and HBK shawn michaels

Todd: HBK, You two weeks ago had lost to the undertaker in a casket match at the royal rumble. Will you be cashing in a rematch clause any time soon ? Do you have something to say to the undertaker ?

HBK: Yes todd. Now I will be cashing in a rematch clause but for some reason a person named Kane has the nerve to stand in my way and he thinks that he has the right to face the undertaker at wrestlemania ... KANE THAT SPOT IS RESERVED FOR THE HEART BREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS.

Kane walks onto the scene -

HBK looks scared and runs back a few steps and kane looks and begins an evil laugh at hbk.

Todd is asking kane if he has anything to say to HBK or undertaker and he does not answer and todd and hbk leave the scene of the camera area.

Kane than does backstage the arms up adn down thing and the pyro's go off backstage setting the area ablaze on fire for a few seconds and leaves.

A close up on a moniter / TV screen near by shows the face of the phenom the all powerfull undertaker once again looking out for his brother. He is seen only his head on the screen and shakes his head in dissapointment. He roll shis eyes in the back of his head and the tron goes to another promo -

Backstage in Gm Foley's office -

HHH storms in with a bad look on his face -

HHH: I have been overlooked for the last month and a half and deserve a title shot. at no way out vrs the Undertaker leave HBK and Kane to fight over the mania spot to vs me !

Foley: Umm ... Hows this sound you will be in the main event but not for the title ?

HHH: Well (before he can say something Randy Orton walks in)

Orton: Hey man the legend killer is here and i have beaten both of you before and more than once and if anyone gets a shot at taker its me !

HHH: No its NOT!

Orton : YOU WANNA FIGHT FOR IT.

HHH: GAME ON !!!

*Crowd pop*

Foley: Hey Hey hey, Not here if you want to vs go to the ring.

Rock walks in and the crowd goes wild

Foley: Oh what now ?

Rock: FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WAW ...... and the great one the peoples champ the rock is here and is ready for action so bring on any jabroni in the back at no way out.

Foley: AT NO WAY OUT IT WILL BE ! (getting interupted by someone walking in its Edge)

Edge: THE RATED "R" Superstar is the only one here that desreves a shot at gold at no way out. Not any of these freaks

HHH: WHo are you calling freaks. If i recall you were the one who had lost to me and dx before so i would shut your mouth if i were you.

Orton: Hey Both of you shall bow down to the legend killer now

Rock: IF YA SMELLL (*GETTING INTERUPTED BY FOLEY*)

Foley: THATS IT!, AT NO WAY OUT IT WILL BE HHH VS THE ROCK VS RANDY ORTON VS EDGE IN A FATAL FOUR WAY STEEL CAGE MATCH

everyone leaves as the next match starts -

Match - 3 Final Money in the Bank Qualifying Match up - Rey Mysterio vs Mr Kennedy vs Kurt Angle
Bell rings and match begins -

rey starts to get an early advantage and runs and dropkicks Kennedy. He goes and turns around but Kurt grabbs him in a german suplex position but turns it into a flying bulldog. He goes and starts to kick him in the back of the leg and runs at the ropes for a rebound jumping move. But Kennedy runs and closelines him. Kurt than ducks out of a clostline and German suplexes him. He goes for the pin but Rey than stops the pin. Kurt throws rey through the second rope but he lands on his feet and goes to the top rope and does a flying dropkick to Kurt. He goes for the pin but Kennedy kicks out. Kennedy than goes for the attack and runs and knee's him and than hits a neck breaker. He rolls up the tights for the pin but rey kicks out. Kurt is now stomping on Kennedy and gets him in a headlock. Kennedy gets it into a back drop and than rey dropkicks kennedy and runs at the ropes and ducks out of kennedy and dropkicks him from behind. He geos for the 619 and hits it. He goes for the leg drop from the top rope but Kurt knocks rey off the top rope and to the outside. He pulls down the straps and is going for the Ankle lock. He is holding it in tight and for a few moments already. Rey is back up and dropkicks kurt angle from behind. Kurt is in position for the 619 and than kurt grabbs the legs of rey just as they come inches to his face in the 619, He turns it into a ankle lock and than kennedy slowly gets to his feet and breaks it up. Kennedy than goes on the attack on rey and kurt he throws rey over the top rope and onto the floor. He puts Kurt on his shoulders and than goes for the finisher he has and hits it. He goes for the pin but Kurt gets his foot on the bottom rope. Kennedy has his back to Kurt and is complaining to the reff about the decision and than a few seconds later Kurt grabs the leg of kennedy from behind and gets it into an ankle lock and Kennedy is tapping out.

WINNER KURT ANGLE - FINAL MEMBER IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH

Backstage - Vince is talking to the big show and shane -

Vince: Show its your time. Not cena's your the biggest athleate in sports entertament today and your the most dominate force in the waw right now. THE BIG SHOW you can beat john cena!

Show: YEAH!

Shane: And as the reff, I promise to call it right down the middle...................................... and than give show both middle sides and cena gets no chance in hell.

Vince: NO CHANCE IN HELL !

Show: ILL SQUASH HIM LIKE A BUG

Shane: Lets do this.

Vince: Go out there and kick ass ...

they walk out.

MAIN EVENT - CENA VS SHOW *Guest Refferee Shane McMahon*
Bell rings and match begins -

Cena looks up at show and than starts to throw right hands but show just pushes him over. Cena than runs back at the big show trying to get him back on the ground but Show over powers him and big boots him. Shane starts to clap as the reff. Show than lifts him up and than suplexes him in the ring and throws him to the corner and begins to pound and punch him. Cena the brawler starts to hit back at him and ducks under the big show and starts to throw right hands of his own but than the reff the byist reff shane mcmahon stops the punches and gets the big show out of the corner and orders that cena stop it or he be disqualified. The big show pocked him in the eye and than pushed him to the other sideo f the ring. Cena runs at him with the punches but He just gets headbutted and thrown to the ground. Show grabbs the arm of cena and than pulls him to his feet and goes to a bear hug. Cena does not give up and starts to headbutt his way out of it. Cena tahn goes to put The big show on his shoulders but the big show was just too large and to heavy. Than the big show gets back to his feet and hits a scoop slam and than throws him at the ropes for a big boot.
He goes for the pin Shane begins to count fast - 1..2.. and than cena kicks out. They are in shock. Shane and The Big show begin to stomp on John Cena. Big show had lifted him up and than started to choke him and instead of the 5 count until the Dq he was aloud to do it as long as he wanted. Because Shane McMahon was the refferee. The Big show had hit the Chokeslam on him and had gone for the pin. but cena had his foot on the bottom rope.
Show had thrown him over the top rope and hit him with a steel chair in the head. But he did not get DQ'd, He made Cena Bleed and threw him back in the ring. He goes for the Chokeslam again and than had gotten kicked in the gut and lifted up on Cena's shoulders but Shane had pulled him down from Cena's shoulders.
Cena had done the you can't see me to Shane and lifted him up on his shoulders and had turned around with him to hit the FU but than Show had grabbed the throat of cena and had gone for the chokeslam. And hit a big boot instead. He had than ran up to the top rope and than had squashed him. Cena was caughing up blood. He had been pinned but Shane was still sorta down from being almost in the FU.
Show had than stopped the pin and had gone to check on shane he was ok after a bit and when show turned around he was on the shoudlers of cena for the FU. Cena had hit the Fu and had gone for the pin but Shane had counted to two than had refused to count to three.
He starts to complain to shane. He than knocks shane out with a low blow and hits an FU. He turns around and gets the STFU on Big show and he had began to tap out. He than grabbed the shirt of Shane put it on him and pretending to be the reff had called for the match to end from submission and had than walked away to a huge pop.

WINNER JOHN CENA VIA SUBMISSION

Show goes off the air as cena gets a huge pop.

Comments please........

Evil Austin

is anyone reviewing. I usually don't bump my own thread but This one time i worked extra hard on the return show and i would like a review or two.

Thanks...

The Rated R CMStar

Lol dude, now with that post you will get another thread of Dylanfsd complaining lol. Chill, only 22 hours passed from your show.

BM: John Cena and Big Show, altough ending was a little messy

WM: I am going with the Triple Threat Match, it could have been longer.

BP: HHH, Rock, Orton, Edge in Foley's office. Great setup for the match at NWO

WP: The Dudley Promo, not only did you missed the Dudley's classic lines, but it was only a 2 line promo and made no sense. They were in the ring and with no spacing or explanation we jump to CM Punk vs Christian

AC: Good show, but it could benefit from being more spaced out. Also, in your match ending try to explain more what's happening, especially in elaborated ones, as they could turn out being really messy(as Cena vs Show)

Evil Austin

Lol dude, now with that post you will get another thread of Dylanfsd complaining lol. Chill, only 22 hours passed from your show.

BM: John Cena and Big Show, altough ending was a little messy

WM: I am going with the Triple Threat Match, it could have been longer.

BP: HHH, Rock, Orton, Edge in Foley's office. Great setup for the match at NWO

WP: The Dudley Promo, not only did you missed the Dudley's classic lines, but it was only a 2 line promo and made no sense. They were in the ring and with no spacing or explanation we jump to CM Punk vs Christian

AC: Good show, but it could benefit from being more spaced out. Also, in your match ending try to explain more what's happening, especially in elaborated ones, as they could turn out being really messy(as Cena vs Show)

Thanks. No way out will be great i have giant plans for it. By the way yeah i am still learning. with the spacing out and how it should be organized. I will make it a bit better next week. Thanks for the advice.

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - John Cena vs Big Show it was an ok match the best of this show but overall just ok.

Worst Match -Umaga vs Finlay more could have been done with this match and I would have liked to have seen it go longer.

Best Promo - The one in Foley's office it was a great promo.

Worst Promo - Dudley's in the irng there seemed no point to it there was no explanation and just should have been a lot better.

Overall Thought - It was a good return show you need to work on your writing overall the matchs were alright and so were the promos but they could be so much better you have a lot of potential.

Evil Austin

thanks man means alot from a person that has been here along time.

CT Styles

BM: John Cena vs Big Show, I guess

WM: idk, maybe Umaga/Finaly

BP: Foley/HHH/Rock/Orton

WP: The Dudley's, ??? I dont understand it, they just stand in the ring say two lines, things they would pretty much never say, none of their catchphrases were said, it was just really random.

AC: I'm not crazy about this week's show tbh. Like MJ807 said, you need to work on your writing of promos & matches, grammar and spacing. It seemed really rushed, take your time, I said this to hbkfan! (who I think has left) take your time its not a race and If you are rushing cos of the Power 10 dont because the P10 is the last thing on everyones minds. I think you should look at some superstars movesets cos for example I have never seen Punk do a Figure 4. So movesets & catchphrases overall are what you need to work on. 6/10

Evil Austin

Yeah i will work on it. By the way there is one more week until the no way out ppv. And here is the card for it. FINAL CARD NO ADDED THINGS IN THE LAST MINUTE THIS IS THE CARD -

Opening contest - Tag Team Titles, APA (c) vs Dudley boys vs Londrick
Match 2 - Gauntlet Match for the IC title (this may not be the order of entries) John Morrison (c) vs Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs Mr Kennedy vs Christian Cage
Match 3 - Money In the Bank Ladder Match Participants include, Umaga vs Kurt Angle vs Cm Punk vs RVD vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin
Match 4 - John Cena vs Mr McMahon and Shane McMahon
Match 5 - fatal Four Way steel cage match, Rock vs HHH vs Edge vs Orton
Main Event - HBK vs Kane No Holds Barred Match Winner to go to Wrestlemania to vs Undertaker for the Title.

Can I have Predictions and Guesses please ?

but remember there is one show before no way out i just wanted to tell you guys the card for it and posters and stuff will be revealed soon. Predictions please and thanks for reading waw.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Match 2 - Gauntlet Match for the IC title (this may not be the order of entries) John Morrison (c) vs Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs Mr Kennedy vs Christian Cage
Match 3 - Money In the Bank Ladder Match Participants include, Umaga vs Kurt Angle vs Cm Punk vs RVD vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin
Main Event - HBK vs Kane No Holds Barred Match Winner to go to Wrestlemania to vs Undertaker for the Title.

My Predictions. Ill check out NWO

CT Styles

No World Title Match in a PPV?

Status
Not open for further replies.