WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Royal Rumble would of been better if it was spaced out but still very good.

Evil Austin

.... Any last reviews before i start with the next show...

thanks...

Evil Austin

WAW WEEK 5 PREVIEW TO BE POSTED IN AT LEAST TWO DAYS MAY BE A LITTLE MORE -

* What will kane have to say to his older brother the undertaker when it will be bro vs bro, streak and title on the line as the champion the undertaker 15-0 at mania takes on the 2008 rumble winner kane who 2 of the 15-0 was him ? what or who will get an advantage ?

*Why was John cena who had the best number in the house not show up in the rumble ? did he chicken out ? was he scared or other reasons ? - He will have some explaining to do ?

* Backstage by order of Mick Foley the next pay per view no way out in four weeks will have a money in the bank match not at mania at no way out and the following will be qualifying matches over the next few weeks -

Booker vs RVD (This coming show week 5)
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy (this coming show week 5)
MVP vs Shelton Benjamin (this coming show week 5)
Finlay vs Umaga (in week 6)
Christian cage vs Sabu (in week 6)
Rey vs Kennedy (in week 6)

What else will happen as waw we are wrestling week five will be up in the coming days.

- FEEL FREE TO GUESS WHO WILL WIN THE QUALIFYING MATCHES -

CT Styles

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy (this coming show week 5) <-- will win MITB

Check out WWE: Big Time

Evil Austin

would anyone else like to comment on the preview and guesses on what will happen ?

Evil Austin

DX NEWS

BY ORDER OF CHAIRMAN VINCE MCMAHON DX TONIGHT WILL FACE THE SPIRIT SQUAD. DX WITH THEIR ANTICS HAD DECIDED TO MAKE A FEW PHONE CALLS> WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ? WHO DID THEY CALL ? JUST WAIT AND FIND OUT. (by the way feel free to guess.)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Maybe APA? lol... I'll check it out! Meanwhile, here are my predictions....

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy (this coming show week 5)

Evil Austin

thanks for guessing and i can tell you now it is not the apa.

SPOILER !! IF U DONT want to know THAN SCROLL DOWN REALLY FAST WITHOUT READING IT.

Hint* Use the name DX

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW WEEK 5

*Show opens showing what had happened at the royal rumble with the title changes and vitories including Kane with a shocker win in the Rumble....*

*Pyro's go off!!!*

John Cena makes his way to the ring -

Cena: As you all know I John Cena was ment to be in the rumble, I had one of the best numbers in the house. Number 27#. But the question is Why ? I have been asked this all week. Why john, Why? Why did you chicken out of it.

Cena: Well, I didn't chicken out of it. I was jumped from behind in the back from someone that did not want me in the rumble and win it...... You guys see that when i was jumped from behind i was not able to see who it was but i am sure that the camera footage will show us..... ROLL THE FOOTAGE!

*Tape airs showing Cena getting jumped in the back by........*

Cena: Vincent Kennedy McMahon get your ass out here right now !

*No chance hits....*

Cena: Now on the screen do you see that person who is jumping me from behind......

Vince: Yes, Yes I do......

Cena: Well why don't we just name who it is right now...... Because you know yoursellf who it is.....

Vince: Well, Fine, I admitt it, It was me. But i had a damn good reason....

Cena than FU's him in the middle of the ring.... before he can say the reason. .

In the ring is Mick Foley after the last promo was over -

Foley: We all know that Wrestlemania is getting closer and closer but before it we have the Febuary pay per view in about 4 weeks named NO WAY OUT. I have decided that I Have made changes to the Wrestlemania card and the No Way Out card. Instead of having the Money in the bank match at wrestlemania we will have it at no way out. and tonight we will have some money in the bank qualifier matches....... Have a nice day.....

Match - 1 Money in the Bank Qualifier, MVP vs Shelton Benjamin
Bell rings nad the match begins -

MVP is on the upperhand pocking him iin the eye and than throwing him at the ropes but shelton blocks it into his throw to the ropes and than shelton jumps and clostlines him. He than bulldogs him in the middle of the ring and had than gone for the pin. MVP had than got lifted up and than gone for a back kick to the face like an iziguri type of move and than MVP grabbs his leg and than knee's him to the face. He geos for the finisher but Shelton kicks out of it. He is complaining to the reff that it should of been a three count and that no one kicks out of his finisher but the reality is that he did and than while his back was turned he rolled him up trying to steel one but he kicked out of it. When MVP got up Shelton hit a roundhouse kick to the jaw and knocks him down and out. Shelton hooks the leg for the pin but MVP gets his foot on the bottom rope. Shelton throws him at the corner, he goes for the shoulder tackles and hits two of them but for the third. MVP shoulder's him in the face and than goes for the play maker Shelton than with his head under MVP's leg does a half a backdrop sending him up in the air to the matt below. He is getting ready for his finisher but he gets elbowed a few times in the face and than pocked in the eye. MVP goes under the bottom rope for a breather. Shelton goes under the ropes and after him, He hits his head on the steel steps and than rolls him under the bottom rope. MVP than startes to kick him in the knee before he can do anything and than runs at the ropes to clostline him but Shelton with his quick athleticism hits his finisher (kinda like a forward russian leg sweep that i saw him do on ecw). He goes for the pin and than picks up the win.

WINNER SHELTON BENJAMIN *QUALIFIES FOR THE BANK*

Backstage - Edge runs into Rey Mysterio and the promo begins -

Edge: Rey.... Since you debut in 2002 we have been through alot togethor we were tag team champions before, i have beaten you for the title before in the rumble 2008 and i am still better than you.

Rey: The former world Heaviweight champion. The littlest big man Rey mysterio takes on anyone YOU VS ME tonight!

Edge: Oh, please you were only champion for two reasons because edge was on raw in the early 2006 and also they felt sorry for you for the eddie incedent a few months earlier. So i bet you can not do that now !

*edge slaps rey.*

Match - 2 Money in the Bank Qualifier - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
bell rings and the match begins -

The brothers Jeff hardy and Matt hardy circle the ring and than shake hands. They lock up, Matt kicks jeff in the gut and than geos for the twist of fate but jeff blocks it and hits a twist of fate. Huge crowd pop. He goes for the pin but Matt kicks out. Jeff grabbs the two legs of matt and than does that move that he his both legs of his to the groin area not sure the name. and than throws him at the ropes. he starts to pound on him but than matt pushes him away and when he tries to run back at him he clostlines him. He goes up to the top rope for a leg drop but matt misses the leg drop when jeff moves out of the way. Matt is down, Jeff than runs at the ropes and dropkicks his head and than lifts him up. He hits a muel kick which pushes him to the corner sitting down against the ropes and than hits that move where he leaps up in the air and kicks him in the gut with both legs. He than after that hits the whisper in the wind on his older brother matt hardy. He goes for the pin but Matt gets out of it. Jeff than signals teh twist of fate and is going for it but than matt kicks him in the gut and goes for the side effect but gets elbowed a few times in the head. Jeff than drop kicks him and goes to the top rope for the swanton bomb. He htis his back on Matt's knee's and is rolling around the ring in pain. Matt than htis the side effect on Jeff and goes for the pin but Jeff kicks out of it. Matt looks shocked, Matt is going for the twist of fate and is wiating for jeff to get up but jeff than kicsk matt in the gut and htis the twist of fate and goes for the pin 1.................................2....................... Matt gets his foot on the bottom rope.
Jeff goes up to the top rope for the swanton bomb once again and than matt is up and hits a super plex and goes for the pin but jeff kicks out. Matt starts kicking him a bit and than goes to the top rope for a swanton bomb using hsi brothers finisher on him. Jeff moves out of the way and than geos to the top rope and hits his own swanton bomb and goes for the pin.

WINNER JEFF HARDY *QUALIFIES FOR THE MONEY IN THE BANK*

Backstage - Vince is in a pissed mood walking around with an ice pack on his head from the FU ealier in the show. He meets up and see's hbk and HHH standing around and talking.

HHH: Hey ol timmer (puts his hand on his shoulder and gives him a noogie.)

Vince: STOP IT!!,

HBK: Oh man, you really done it this time hunter.

Vince: Thats IT. Ive had it with you shinanigans and all this DX crap. TONIGHT YOU WILL GO IN THE RING FOR THE MAIN EVENT. DX vs SPIRIT SQUAD

HHH: Its not like we had not beaten them before and on more than one occasion ?

Vince: Yes it is true they have lossed to you two before but this time will be different.

Vince keeps on walking.

HBK: So what are we going to do this time ? huh. you got us into this match and your going to get us out of this match. ? what are we going to do now (sarcasticly)

HHH grabbs a cell phone out of his pocket and than begins to dial...

HHH: (on the phone) Yes, This is Triple H. Would you guys like to meet us at waw this week...... Yeah we have this thing we need you to be there ....

HBK: It would help if you told me what you were doing before you did it ?

HHH Starts whispering in shaws ear so no one can hear the plan.

HBK: Oh man, Thats good thats real good.

DX START TO DO AN EVIL LAUGH AND THAN SPRAY PAIN THE DX LOGO ON THE CAMERA SCREEN / MONITOR

Match - 3 MITB QUALIFIER BOOKER T VS RVD
Bell rings and the match begins -

Booker runs and clostlines RVD. Booker has the early advantage trying to be the third man that will qualify into the bank match at no way out. He has rvd in a head lock and van dam form the rvd chants is slowly getting to his feet. He kicks booker t in the head from the sitting down position and than turns around and drop kicks him. He goes for the quick pin but booker kicks out almost straight away. RVD goes up to the top rope to go for the frog splash. but boker playing possum leaps up and than pushes him off the top rope. the reff begins to count. Booker than goes through the second rope after him at the count of four. He kicks rvd in teh gut as he is on his knee's and throws him at the steel steps and he hits rvd's back on it. He rolls him under the ring and goes in to break the ten count. Booker starts to stomp on van dam. He grabbs the leg and rolls him up for a pin. But rob kicks out. He goes for it again out of frustration and than kicks out. He is in position for the scizzor kick and hits it. He goes for the spinnerooni but rvd is slowly moving to his feet and than after the spinerooni he kicks him in the gut and hits a northern lights suplex (suplex with a bridge pin) and gets a two count. He goes to the top rope and hits a moonsult and than goes for the rolling thunder. He does not hit it but he hits he back on booker's knee's and than booker goes for the pin and at around the second count booker puts his legs on the top rope for leverage to try and steel / cheat a victory and than the reff had detected it and stopped the pin. The reff was getting argued to by booker until RVD had gone to the top rope and when booker turned around he got a flying kick to the face. He goes for the pin but booker has his foot on the bottom rope. He goes for the rolling thunder again but just before he htis it booker rolls under the bottom rope and out of the ring and than rob van dam leaps over the top rope and landing on him. He rolls him back in the ring and than hits it finally and goes for the frog splash and htis that and than wins .

WINNER ROB VAN DAM *QUALIFIES FOR THE BANK*

Backstage -

Kane is in his lockeroom and is getting interviewed by todd grishim -

Todd: Do you have anything to say to your older brother the undertaker who you will face in a month and a half at wrestlemania 24 for the title. And as you know undertaker is 15-0 at mania and two of those were you before can you beat him or wil it be 3-0 vs kane at mania ?

Kane starts to choke grishim and than throws him out of the room and than leaves the room in anger and rage. The camera shows on the tv moniter where the Undertaker was on the screen shaking his head at his younger brother the undertaker in dissapointment. and than mysteriously dissapears.

Backstage - Mick Foley had announced the other three bank matches for next week -

Cage vs Sabu, Rey vs Kennedy and finlay vs umaga

He also announces that The Rock will be Teaming up with Chris Jericho and Batista to vs Brock Lesnar and Edge and Big show in the main event

Huge crowd pop after the main events for next week were announced as fans are excited for this main event tonight.

Match - 4 DX VS SPIRIT SQAD

DX Music hits and they make their way down to the ring - Huge crowd pop biggest of the night.

HHH grabbs the mike and begins to speak -

HHH: ARE YOU READY?

CROWD POP

HHH: NO I SAID ............. ARE YOU READY ?!!

HHH: Now than, for the thousands in attendance... for the millions watching at home....... lllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttssssssss GET READY TO SUCK IT?!

HBK: And if your not down with that we got two words for ya !

HHH: D- Generation X

Crowd is like huh ?

HBK: Well you see. DX are not stupid we know its 5 vs 2 but vince said and it even says on the match preview card here (pulls a peice of paper out of pocket and shows it around) it clearly says tonight main event DX vs SPIRIT SQAD.

HHH: But no where on that sheet does it say HHH and SHAWN MICHAELS ONLY

HBK: so HHH called the other members of DX cause on the sheet it says DX. and now its 5 vs 6 how do you like them Appless vince!

OLD DX MUSIC HITS AND OTHER MEMBERS OF DX COME TO THE RING FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY

with all 6 in the ring (hbk, hhh, chyna, roadd dog, billy gunn, x - pack) they did the lest get ready to suck it again and if your not down with that we got two words for ya.

as the squads music hits and they make there way to the ring as the tables were turned from 5 vs 2 into 5 vs 6.

Bell rings and match begins -

Bell rings and match begins -

Shawn Michaels starts off with Kenny, he starts to throw right hands with him and than knocks him down. he twists his arm and than kicks him in the gut and takes him to his corner where he tags in billy gunn. Billy has been stomping on Kenny for a while until he tags in the ninth wonder of the world Chyna. Chyna than gets laughed at by the sqag and tells them to bring it and she beats them all up and does a DX crotch chop.

*No Chance Hits Vince is on the tron match pauses*

Vince: This is really unfair. as of now, teh squad is aloud to use weapons but DX are not aloud to. Continue the match*

All squads grabb chairs and move in the ring.

DX are in the ring backing up chyna

Its a stand off !

Huge stare down for like half a minute until one of the squad comes running at dx and than hbk shawn michaels than lifts his foot up and superkicks his chair in his face and he is out.
All Squad members run at DX and DX gets clobberd with chairs but than you can see in the background HHH pedigree's one of them and than smashes others from behind. They all hit their finishers on the squad and they stand high above the squad above the ring. Chyna grabbs Kenny and goes for the pin.

Suddenly the reff refused to count to three. It was revealed that the reff was shane mcmahon. as he took the mask off.

DX crotch chopped him and he tried to run out of the ring but they took him back in by the shorts and than destroyed him. shawn took the reff uniform off of him and than puts the reff shirt on himself and starts the count.

WINNERS D_GENERATION X (X_PACK, CHYNA, BILLY GUNN, HHH, HBK)

they do some dx classic stuff like crotch chops as the show goes off the air and squad and shane are lying motionless on the outside

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am going to post my full review when the main event is up! Meanwhile, the MITB qualifying matches are quite great. Well, I never see Matt do a swanton bomb but the Hardy matches is my personal fave so far.

Evil Austin

thanks shouldn't be too long but stay online as i am typing it up now.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: ME

WM: n/a

BP: Kane and Grisham

WP: n/a

AI: Good show, liked the Matt Hardy .vs. Jeff Hardy match. But overall, DX and Spirit Squad match was good. Il be reviewing:)

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Booker vs Van Dam

WM: Jeff vs Matt, I think it's not realistical. Matt doesn' even do anymore his legdrop, he wouldn't try the Swanton Bomb.

BP: Kane and Grisham's one

WP: I didn't dig DX laughing maliciously, never seen them doing that. The promo was good until that moment. Also, I didn't like Vince's intermission in the main event, it was pointless to say this is unfair and then let the SS use weapons. If you were going for sarcasm, it didn't traspass.

AC: Overall decent show, I liked the MITB matches. Matt's moves reflected a younger Matt and not so much his current being. 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.