Watching NXT from the start (2012 - ???)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
CJ Parker just proves me right about it being easier to getting overrated because Japan.

OMG he swears in promos now....that means he's good at it 8D

Reactions: Crippler

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Champion: Bo Dallas
NXT Tag Team Champions: Adrian Neville & Corey Graves
NXT Woman's Champion: Paige

NXT Episode 66
September 18th, 2013
Full Sail University: Orlando, Florida

Sami Zayn vs. Curt Hawkins
This gets like 11 minutes, and Sami does it again. Two weeks ago he drags Swagger to his best match in years, and now he gives Hawkins his best singles match I've seen from him. Alex Riley tries to dub Sami the "Natural" Sami Zayn :lmao Sami controls in the early going, he goes from holds to lucha to getting flash pins attempts which completely throws Hawks off, but he takes over with a powerslam, god damn :lmao first Sami loses to a chinlock and now he loses momentum to a scoop slam, what next he gets pinned with a backdrop? Sami has a brief comeback, but Hawkins sends him headfirst into the ringpost to take over again. Hawkins has some nice stuff, but it's so hard for me to look past his jobber status especially watching this in 2018 when his gimmick is losing matches and has lost like over 400 in a row. Sami makes a comeback and they move into the near fall portion of the match before Sami hits the Helluva Kick followed by the Tornado DDT for the win. **3/4

Byron Saxton introduces Aiden English, Aiden FINALLY has a gimmick. He sings his way down to the ring. He's here to put the E back into the WWE.

Aiden English vs. Michael Cuellari
ENGLISH SQUASH MATCH! Good for him.

After the match; English demands the spotlight and does an encore.

Backstage: Bo is on the phone, as Renee comes over asks for a quick word. Bo says he is excited about the new Bo Dallas Hotline and says it's currently testing in BOlivia. Renee brings up Sami's win tonight, and Bo says to be honest when was the last time Curt won a match? He needs to win against someone with some credibility not for him, but for the higher ups that make the matches, but he may have an idea that's fair for everyone and that would determine the next contender. He says he can't elaborate until next week, because he has a ribbon cutting ceremony to attend. Championship duties Never end.

Next Week Triple H ANNOUNCEMENT! And starting next week, #1 Contenders Tag Team Turmoil.

Tyler Breeze, Leo Kruger & The Ascension vs. Xavier Woods, CJ Parker, Corey Graves & Adrian Neville
This gets over 10 it's not bad, but it's not good either, it's just here. It's the worse version of the thing I like a lot in wrestling a bunch of guys have a problem well lets just put them together and have then wrestled for 15 minutes. Sadly, everyone in this is garbage outside Neville. Leo is fine when being carried and Tyler is still in the early stages of the gimmick so he's focused on that then this match. I did like that all the faces attacked Leo's arm to start the match cause that's his gimmick, so why not fuck with him the problem is Leo doesn't sell a lick so that opening 3 was for nothing. Whole Tyler refuses to tag in just encase someone hits him in the face. Woods gets the hot tag and cleans house, which leads to all the faces hitting dives as we go to break. When we return Woods is being isolated, The crowd chants "TAG IN BREEZE" so he finally tags in but when he gets hit in the midsection he immediately tags back out. Tyler tags back in once Leo has worn Woods down but again he gets hit in the midsection and tags out again. CJ has a shitty hot tag cause he's the worse, the match breaks down and TYLER'S TEAM WALKS OUT ON HIM. Which allows CJ to palm strike the shit out of his face, Woods the hits the lost in the woods, Graves then takes out his knee and Neville finishes him off with the Red Arrow for the win. *3/4

After the match; the faces all pose over Tyler which is pretty cool.

biTIn3t.jpg

I do like this NXT format of 3 matches, 2 lengthy one and 1 angle/debut squash. They just gotta get more guys that can go. Sami is like a one-man show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I like that you can tell shit's picking up with the Sami signing and they should get some other guys pretty soon if I remember correctly

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I like that you can tell shit's picking up with the Sami signing and they should get some other guys pretty soon if I remember correctly
It's like in 1998 when X-Pac and the Outlaws joined DX, Benoit coming over to RAW in 2004, The Radicalz debuting in 2000. Smackdown getting all the workhorses in 2002.

Reactions: Chris

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 67
September 25th, 2013

Earlier Today; Tyler Breeze barges into the GM office and Maddox is there, he says he has a good idea when CJ Parker comes in. They both say they want in, in the tag team turmoil. So, Maddox tells them to shit up and makes them a team. Tyler says he can clone himself instead, and storms off when Maddox says that doesn't exist. CJ shrugs and walks off the other way.

#1 Contenders Tea Team Turmoil
Enzo and Cass vs. Breeze/CJP start us off, it goes about 2 minutes Breeze refuses to get on the apron and protests from the floor, as CJ dominates Ezno, but loses to Cass after he hits the catatonic. Alexander and Dawson are out next, FUCK YEAH! Rematch. Much like last weeks match but gets more time and is a better showing, Dawson gets the best out of Enzo and Cass and the best is still yet to come. Rusev is awesome too, he's like those hybrid big but kinda medium sized but compared to the rest of the nxt guys he's a big guy so he beats the shit out of Cass and Enzo and looks strong. Dawson tags back in, but Enzo catches him with an inside cradle for the pin. BRUH! Ascension is out next and picks up the scraps for the win. FUCK EVERYTHING!

Renee Young joins William Regal and Tom Phillips on commentary, Regal hits on her the entire time while shitting on Philips the whole time.

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks (w/Summer Rae)
Sasha plays up her new found rage and is aggressive on offense, while Bayley plays the fun lovable happy go luck face but she almost fucks up the corner which allows Sasha to drop her face first into the mat. Sasha works the facial area mostly the nose before the standard rear naked choke until Bayley makes a comeback, but Sasha cuts her off and hits the straightjacket neckbreaker for the win. **

After the match; Summer breaks Bayley's headband and grabs the mic, she says next week her one and only FANDANGO! will be here. And they're gonna make NXT their own personal dance floor, and now that she has her girl "THE BOSS" Sasha they're gonna run NXT. Emma comes out and runs them off.

Aiden English vs. Bull Dempsey
Holy shit, fat white Taz that doesn't throw suplexes was on the roster in 2013. His time will come, but as of right now he's just here for an English squash.

After the match; English gives us an encore because he's here to put the E back into the WWE.

Backstage: Renee tries to get a word with Summer, but Summer says if Emma wants to challenge her it will be on her terms. She tells Emma to find a partner to face her and Fandango.

Video airs of a bunch of 6 years olds talking about being bullied on the internet. GET THE FUCK OUT! Why are 6-year-olds on the internet?

El Local vs. Sami Zayn
FUCK YEAH! Lucha dream match, sadly this only goes about 3 minutes Sami does all his stuff and bumps for some of Local's stuff too before hitting the helluva kick for the win.

Sami goes to leave, but Bo Dallas comes out. He congratulates Sami on his win and for listening to his mentor. He says while he's out here, he might as well make some announcements. First, of, he's finally healed after being carelessly injured by Sami at SummerSlam Axxess. He says he forgives him, friend, and he's ready to put his NXT Title on the line. Which is why next week he's having the Bo Dallas Invitational! All superstars are welcome, If anyone can pin him, they'll get a title shot in three weeks. Sami says he will be the first to sign up, and they can do it right now. Bo says he knows Sami is new here, but this business is built on respect like don't interrupt the champ while he's talking :lmao I love this version of Bo. He says one day, Sami might have his own following, he's just not there yet, that's why he has to make the announcement that all superstars are welcomed except for Sami Zayn.

Backstage: Brad Maddox is on the phone when Kassius Ohno makes his RETURN :mark: He asks why he's been gone for so long, and Maddox says last he heard he got his butt kicked by the Wyatt's and has been on IR. Ohno says he's been cleared for a while, and Maddox says he a straight shooter and will shoot with him. UGH! He is what they call a D+ player. C- at best. Ohno says he could just disrupt matches and make a show full of no contests. Maddox says he likes him, but THEY like to keep him on the sidelines. Maddox says he can give him a match next week and he'll give him a match with one member of the Wyatt family for revenge. This burying of OhNo :(

Triple H comes down to the ring, Hunter welcomes us to NXT 40 MINUTES IN :lmao He puts over the fans and the talent in the back, he says it reminds him that if anything was to happen with a guy in the main roster he could very easily replace them with a guy from NXT and never miss a beat :lmao GOD BLESS THIS MAN! He says this is the future, but first, he has to talk about a few issues 1, being the Rhoades family Cody, Dustin and the GM Dusty. Hunter says Dusty is a Hall of Famer, and because of the emotional tension between him and his family he has given Dusty some time off from running NXT. He then brings out the new interim GM...............JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD! JBL comes out and says he after 20 years of being in the business and after seeing NXT performance Center, NXT is the future and him replacing some big fat guy is what's best for business.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 68
October 2nd, 2013

Emma comes out on the stage and is interviewed by Renee, Emma introduces her tag partner for the night, Santino Marella.

Summer Rae & Fandango vs. Emma & Santino Marella
I am a little upset they're not doing the blind Emma gimmick, but whatever. This is insane like it's a total house show comedy act, it's something I would expect in a PWG match. It goes for 13 minutes which is also insane. The men pretty much work the whole match and the woman only come in for the finish, Santino and Emma finally get in sync before Santino hits Fandango with the Cobra for the win.

Kassius Ohno vs. Luke Harper
Poor Ohno man, he's looking ridiculously slime now I think he's in the best shape of his life, just to get squashed in 3 minutes by Harper. It's like everything every that happen earlier in the year never happen, all the tag matches, looking legit against Regal no of it ever happen and Ohno is one of those new calls ups. Ohno gets a couple of strikes in but it never leads to anything, Harper wins with the rolling Lariat.

Backstage: Enzo and Cass are standing by, Enzo says he and Cass are closer than Siamese twins to becoming #1 Contenders. But that's alright because they'll bounce back because they're stars. Cass says Dawson and Rusev have been hitting the taco stands a little too hard, Dawson comes out dressed like a mechanic, I would never let you touch my car ever. The only thing you're fixing is fixing to get your teeth knocked in. Enzo keeps talking over Cass so Cass has to keep telling him to shut up :lmoa Cass then says Rusev keeps breaking these boards when he should be worried about breaking his mother heart. She raised a good young boy, but now you're coming out no shoes on, no shirt and wearing a skirt. Enzo says he gets it THEY'VE BEEN EATING THOSE S.A.W.F.T. tacos. Cass says yeah it wasn't that hard.

MOTHERFUCK NO! MOJO "THE HYPE" RAWLEY DEBUTS NEXT WEEK!

NXT Tag Team Championships: The Ascension vs. Adrian Neville & Corey Graves
This gets over 12 minutes and is not good, they playoff Grave's injured ribs so he gets isolated for the majority. The only good thing about the rib injury is it gives The Ascension something to focus on, instead of just doing stuff to pass the time until the hot tag. This is still pretty basic and meh, lots of punches slaps and kicks to the ribs before locking on a hold just to break it and tag the other in. Neville has an awesome hot tag as he uses speed and kicks to break them down, before a dive to take them out. He rolls Rick back in and gets a couple of near falls before going for the Red Arrow but Connor pulls him out the way and Neville crashes and burns, but Gaves makes the save. He drags Neville back to his corner and tags in, he goes for the running chop block but Victor knees him in the head allowing the Ascension to follow up with the high low move for the win. **

GOD DAMMIT NO! OKAY NOW RVD IS COMING TO NXT! FUCKEVERYTHING!

Bo comes down and welcomes us to the Bo Dallas Invitational, where he gives 1 lucky wrestler an opportunity against him, and if he loses that star gets a shot at his NXT title in 2 weeks. ENOUGH TALKING IT'S BO TIME!

The Bo Dallas Invitational
Some jobber comes out, he doesn't even get an intro so I have no idea what to call him. The crowd obviously hates Bo so we get the "LETS GO THIS GUY" chant, and them biting on the Jobber getting 2 off a roll-up. 20 seconds later Bo hits the spear for the win.

Bo asks who else wants to RSVP for the Bo Dallas Invitational, and Leo Kruger comes out. Antonio Cesaro also comes out, they argue over who should get the match and end up fighting FUCK YEAH! Bo knees Cesaro in the back and a masked "Generic" man comes out. He leapfrops the spear and hits the HELLUVA KICK FOR THE WIN!

After the match; the masked Luchadore unmasks and it's SAMI ZAYN! Fuck yeah, not much of a match but an awesome build.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Ascension

NXT Episode 69
October 10th, 2013

Leo Kruger vs. Antonio Cesaro
Both men I think are supposed to be heels, and they act like it trading segments with one another trying to out cheat and just beat the other up. It reminds me of 2006 Smackdown, when Regal, Benoit, Finley, JBL were wrestling another just going back and forth beating up the other, it's not as stiff or violent, but it's along those lines. Cesaro gains full control after the running uppercut in the corner but fucks it up when he goes for the rare high-risk move off the top, but Leo counters with a superplex off the top as we go to break. When was the last time a superplex used as a go-to commercial spot lol. Back from break, Leo hits the Double A spinebuster, but Cesaro rolls out before Leo can hit the Lariat. They do a nice deal with Cesaro being the smarter and more experienced, 1 with the rollout and 2nd, suckering Leo in before throwing him into the steps to take over. Cesaro keeps knocking him off the apron, but Leo who I'm 90% sure is a babyface now, keeps getting back up as A-Ry keeps talking about his Leo's heart gets back onto the apron. SO, CESARO KNOCKS HIM OFF THE APRON AND HITS A FUCKIN DEAD-LIFT GUT WRENCH SUPLEX ON THE RAMP! He goes for the cheap countout win, but Leo crawls back in at 9. Another cool deal, is Cesaro now picking him apart but he too cocky and too slow to cover which allows Leo to kick out, like he kicks out of the pop-up European Uppercut and the Alpamare Waterslide, so Cesaro busts out the chinlock that worked well for him against Sami to wear him down, and finishes him off with the Neutralizer for the win. Good shit. ***1/4

After the match; Cesaro climbs up top, and drops a knee to Leo's throat. FUCK YEAH! crushed larynx angle. Also, RIP Kraven :(

Renee Young joins commentary to the woman's match again, that seems to be her deal.

Charlotte (w/Bayley) vs. Santana Garrett
Charlotte showcase, she really isn't any good yet, she uses a bunch of Ric spots and basic woman's stuff before hitting the Natural Selection for the win. I should mention during the match Summer and Sasha come out to watch on, they mock clap and fake cheer on Charlotte the whole time.

After the match; Charlotte and Bayley leave, so Summer and Sasha enter the ring, Summer has a mic and says this is a message to every WWE Diva in the back, she wants to make it crystal clear who the first lady and who the boss of NXT is. She dubs them the Beautiful Fierce Females, but Paige comes out to attack but falls to a two on one before Emma comes to save.

Backstage: Tony Dawson is with Summer and Sasha, Summer says they were not embarrassed by Paige's return, we don't get embarrassed we get even. She says Paige and Emma think they are so great, well we challenge them to a tag match next week.

Danny Burch vs. Mojo Rawley
Mojo is really bad, like really bad. He has a lot of the basics down but they do the deal where Danny controls the majority of the match before Mojo makes comeback and hits Hyperdrive for the win.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Alex Riley can't say Rookie so it sounds like he's saying WOOKIE!

Backstage: Paige and Emma are talking/arguing, Paige says she really didn't need her help and Emma disagreed as she was laid out on the ground. Tony comes over and says Summer and Sasha have challenged them to a match next week, they accept.

Scott Dawson & Alexander Rusev (w/Sylvester LeFort) vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady
This is a 3-minutes Rusev showcase, Dawson gets maybe 2 or 3 stuff in but it's mostly Rusev beating the shit out of Enzo and it's great. Cass never gets the hot tag as Rusev locks in The Accolade for the win.

After the match; Rusev beats up Cass too cause lol.

Hunter is doing the typical WWE booking, with Enzo and Cass being so over that they're now just being using to try to get other people over instead of capitalizing.

Backstage: Renee Young interviews Sami, Sami confirms he's the #1 contender and gets his match next week, he says the hard part is over now he can focus all his energy on Bo and the title. Bo comes over with this amazing hurt, sad, disappointed facial expression. He says it wasn't cool what Sami did last week, as he thought they were friends. Sami says he's sorry for hurting his feeling but it's all about the title. Bo says they should team up instead and win the tag title and rule NXT as friends. Sami plays him and says he's in, but let's do it after he wins the NXT title. UN-BO-llievable.

Aiden English comes out and sings his way down to the ring, as he continues to try to put the E in WWE.

Aiden English vs. Rob Van Dam

I'm so sick of this, I'm sick of these main roster guys coming and taking a night off with these shitty 5-minute showcase matches, I'm no Aiden fan, but he's finally gotten himself a gimmick and now you squash him by this washed up pothead. FUCK THAT! AND FUCK THIS SHIT! RVD kinda hits all stuff, but it's RVD so his kicks barely connect and shit. He Five Star Frog Splash for the win.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I really liked Leo Kruger tbh, I thought he needed work in the ring but he looked like he had a future before they Adam Rose'd him

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 70
October 16th, 2013

Tony Dawson, William Regal and Renee Young are our commentary team tonight.

NXT Tag Team Championships: The Ascension vs. Adrian Neville & Corey Graves
Graves/Victor has this awful, over-choreographed punch spot to start with Graves ducking all of Victor's punches and hitting punches of his own, it goes way too long before Neville tags in, he's a million times better than Graves and carries Victor in his portion. Graves makes the mistake of distracting the ref, allowing Connor to pull down the rope and Neville falls to the floor "hurting" his knee, they isolate the knee, but most of it is cut due to the break. When we return Graves gets the hot tag, he takes out Connors knee and locks in Luck 13. But, Victor breaks it up. Graves is hurt, but so is Neville as he's still on the apron holding his knee, but Graves tags him in any way. Neville limps back in, but they kick his knee out from under him. Neville continues to fight but Victor shoves Neville into Graves knocking him off the apron and they hit the high-low for the win. *3/4

After the match; The Ascension leave, Graves slides back in and blames Neville for the loss saying that was their last shot. He helps Neville to his feet BUT TURNS ON HIM IN THE MOST PREDICTABLE WAY EVER! WHO TURNS ON THE OTHER BY RUNNING THE ROPES :lmaolmao:lmao Anyway, he chopblocks the injured knee and beats Neville down.

TONIGHT: BO/SAMI ~ NXT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tyler Breeze vs. CJ Parker
CJ is still terrible, this week he's trying his "generic" angry wrestling 101 facial expressions, Breeze totally carries this as he brings back his Dalton level bumps. He continues to cover his face which leaves the rest of his body to get hit, he gets a brief moment on offense but CJ makes a comeback when he again fakes him out by pretending to punch him in the face. But Tyler begs off and pokes him in the eyes and hits the beautyshot for the win.

After the match; Tyler goes to take a selfie over CJ, but Parker pushed him off and palm strikes him the face. Tyler rolls out of the ring, and Parker picks up Tyler's phone and leaves. THEIF!

Paige & Emma vs. Summer Rae & Sasha Banks
Paige comes out super aggressive as she hasn't forgotten what Sasha did to her, so they attacks her. Summer tags in and also cower by she runs from Emma who hasn't forgotten about the bubbles to the eyes. Regal and Renee shitting on JBL during this is great, it's so out of the blue but it makes all the sense in the world. The BFF's isolate Emma is pretty good, but sadly it's super short. Paige has a fun hot tag, the match breaks down and Summer hits the sitdown leg drop move for the win. IDK what it's called. *3/4

NXT Championship: Sami Zayn vs. Bo Dallas
This is why Sami is already the best guy in the company, and I can argue is the best babyface of the 10's on par if not better than Bryan or AJ. They build up the early with Sami clearly being better and more experienced than Bo, so he has a counter for everything Bo throws at him and seems to be 1 step ahead. Bo is also desperate after what Sami pulled two weeks ago, and the current hot streak Sami is on, so after every move, Bo keeps going for pinfalls, but he doesn't just let up after 1 he goes for maybe 2 or 3 trying to wear Sami down. FUCK YEAH! SAMI HITS THE HELLUVA KICK 6 MINUTES AND COVERS FOR THE WIN! But, GM JBL comes out and restarts the match. Back from break, Sami is in the mists of making his comeback, he hits all his stuff e.g. dives, crossbody, blue thunder bomb before moving towards the near-falls. Sami's are way hotter than Bo's maybe because in the short time we've seen Sami we know his stuff, but as for Bo it's something new and basic looking every week. Sami does hit Bo's with Bo's own spear for a hot two count, fans really fell for that. He then tries the tornado DDT, but Bo shakes the ropes crotching Sami. He then hits his spear but Sami kicks out. The match ends when, when outta nowhere one of the turnbuckles pads just falls off (this must have been edited cause no way in wrestling history have I ever seen a turnbuckle pad just fall on its' own) Anyway, Sami his a German suplex, followed by another and as he goes for the third Bo uses his momentum to send Sami headfirst into the exposed turnbuckle and School boys Sami for the win. Sami is the greatest man. ***

Reactions: Chris

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 71
October 23rd, 2013

The show opens with Cory Graves on the stage, he says he supposes Neville wants to know exactly why he did what he did. BUT FROM BEHIND NEVILLE ATTACKS HIM! FUCK YEAH! REVENGE! Neville beats him all the way down to the ring, and they have this great fight in the ring but have to be separated.

The week's commentary team is Tom Phillips, Alex Riley and Tensai

Emma vs. Sasha Banks (w/Summer Rae)
FUCK YEAH! NXT crowd debut the "Ratchet" chant towards Sasha. Sasha is so much better as a heel like it's so right her being the bitchy boss, she doesn't do anything amazing yet but her progression is coming along nicely. Emma is solid too, I wish she would do better at selling and get they sympathy and desperation over, maybe that would have helped with the gimmick. Even though its over, it never felt like she was over. Emma has a nice comeback, she hits all her stuff but as she goes for the Emmalock Summer gets on the apron, but Paige runs out and pulls Summer down but that distraction allows Sasha to roll her up with an inside cradle for the win. *3/4

After the match; Paige goes to attack Sasha, but she ducks and Paige accidentally clotheslines Emma. Paige tries to help Emma up, but Emma shoves her away and they STARE AT ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!

WWE.com Exclusive, after last weeks Main Event Bo Dallas says controversy-smontroversy. Am I not still NXT champion? That all that matters, but I do have a huge announcement, I just want to let all my Bolievers at Full Sail know, that I'm gonna take a well-deserved vacation. I know you're upset, but it's okay I'll be in on tour all over the world making stops in BoLivia to deliver 10,000 squirt guns to starving children, it's gonna be a blast. But, until I see you again. Konnichiwa. That's Japanese for goodbye. Don't stop BOlieving!

Casey Maron & Tommy Taylor vs. The Ascension
Shitty Ascension squash.

WWE.com Exclusive, after last weeks Main Event Sami Zayn is leaving the building when a camera guy asks him how he feels, Sami says he had the title in his hands, he has no problems with JBL restarting the match, but he does have a problem with JBL not restarting the match when Bo clearly used the exposed turnbuckle to beat him. He says he's starting to know how Daniel Bryan feels, about knowing maybe you're not the chosen guy. Everyone knows Triple H runs this show top to bottom, and as soon as JBL gets this position this thing happens. He says he's not saying there's a conspiracy, the next time he wins the NXT Title, he's not letting it go.

Backstage: Renee Young interviews Interim GM JBL, she brings up Sami comments and JBL says Sami made baseless accusations, and you're not going to see him for a while, because he takes that kind of thing very seriously. He can apologize to him, and then he'll think about bringing him back.

CJ Parker vs. Alexander Rusev
Fun Rusev squash, during the match a smoking hot blonde comes out and walks around the ring. Rusev wins with the Accolade. She leaves and Rusev follows shortly after.

During the break; Tyler Breeze runs out and hits CJP with the beauty-shot, he then cuts a piece of CJ's hair and takes back his phone.

Corey Graves vs. Adrian Neville
This starts off so well, with Neville being pissed off so he keeps attacking and doesn't give Graves space, and credit to Graves he does his best selling and bumping of his NXT career. He takes over by working the knee, it's pretty decent it's his usual stuff but Neville sells it so well. It does go on far too long, and the Neville comeback seems rushed before they go into the finish with Graves locking in the Lucky 13 and Neville taps. **

After the match; Graves again locks in the Lucky 13 on the floor until refs pull him off.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 72
October 30th, 2013

Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady vs. Alexander Rusev & Sylvester Lefort
Dawson must be injured :( This is a pretty nothing match, more of an angle. Rusev destroys Cass and Enzo single-handedly, Sly comes in for the premature celebration, but Rusev throws him out. He locks in the Accolade for the win.

After the match; the hawt blonde comes out and stands on the stage, Rusev goes up the ramp and walks past as they leave together.

Jason Jordan vs. Aiden English
Oh cool, Kurt's kid is back. Sadly he's just here just to put English over. As he needs it coming off that awful RVD match. English shows off this aggressive streak and beats Jordan down before hitting the Take a Bow for the win.

After the match; English does an encore and they throw red roses into the ring. HOLY SHIT :DEAD:

WWE.com Exclusive, Neville is getting his knee checked out, he says he hopes Graves is proud for going after his knee, it's now personal and it's just the beginning.

Summer Rae (w/Sasha Banks) vs. Paige
This is smartly booked, Paige is pissed and rag dolls Summer around who does her best bitchy barbie bumping, and tries to run, hide and even use Sasha as distraction none of it works, Sasha also gets ejected for trying to trip Paige up as we go to the WWE PPV Rebound fuckery. HOLY SHIT! Then cut 3-4 minutes of Summer/Paige for the rebound :lmao When we return, Summer leg sweeps Paige's legs out and she takes a flat back bump on the apron, god bless. She works the knees tho and locks the Indian deathlock, Paige never really makes a full comeback she just hits the Paige Turnah for the win. **

After the match; Sasha Banks comes back out and attacks Paige, but Emma comes out for the save. Paige goes to pull her off, but Emma thinks it's Summer and punches her. Sasha bails and Emma apologizes, but they have a staredown.

Backstage: Tyler Breeze says he's gonna do CJP a favour and send him back to the streets where he belongs.

A vignette airs of Luke Harper, he's in the hoods and says "OHNO" and he's found a new plaything, and when he's done playing he's gonna leave him for the buzzards.

NEXT WEEK: OhNo/Harper & Sly/Rusev

Tyler Breeze vs. CJ Parker
This isn't good at all, it gets about 9 minutes. Tyler isn't the greatest but he's still sacrificing matches for the gimmick, and CJP is god awful still, he's now doing bootleg Colt Cabana motions and the generic "NXT" intense stuff. It's all bad, I don't care about this feud at all. Tyler works the face for revenge but it goes nowhere and Parker doesn't know how to sell getting hit in the face so fuckit, Tyler misses the beauty-shot and Parker hits the moonshine palm strike for the win. *

After the matchl CJ Petty tries to cut Tyler's hair but Breeze bails to end the show.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 73
November 6th, 2013

WWE.com exclusive, Syl is talking to the pretty blonde, he says he has no idea who she is, but now he has a problem with Rusev and doesn't know what it is, he pays him well and asks who she is. She speaks in Russian and leaves.

The hot blonde comes out and introduces Rusev

Sylvester LeFort vs. Alexander Rusev (w/Smoking hot Russian Blonde)
Syl tries to pay off Rusev but it backfires, then 8 seconds later he locks in the Accolade and Syl taps.

Backstage: Charlotte has fixed Bayley's headband with tape, Bayley thanks her with a WOOOOOOOOOOOO! The BFFs come in and they give Bayley a brand new one with kittens on it, she throws down the one Charlotte gave her to put on the new one. Charlotte says they think they're cool, and Bayley says they are cool. Summer says they could really USE someone like Bayley with them and tells her to think about it and then drop the trash. Bayley holds Charlotte back and then WOOOOs and Charlotte says to stop that.

El Local vs. Leo Kruger
DAMMIT! TRIPS THIS IS TWICE YOU FUCKED UP A POTENTIAL ANGLE FIRST WITH EMMA GOING BLIND BUT NOW LEO DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSHED THROAT!! UGH! Anyway, this is basic Leo showcase he works it like when he first came up before he became Nigel adjace, lots of strokes and using the ring as a weapon before locking in a butterfly hold for the win.

WWE.com Exclusive, Emma and Paige are arguing about what happened last week, Emma calls it an accident, Paige tells her to get her hand out of her face or she'll rip it off.

Travis Tyler & Troy McClain vs. The Ascension
Shitty Ascension squash.

Mojo Rawley vs. Ty Dillinger
Mojo showcase, he's still not good enough to dominate the match, Ty has some solid offense when he controls, and Mojo has a "HYPE" comeback before hitting the Hyperdrive for the win.

Luke Harper vs. Kassius Ohno
THIS SHIT RIGHT! THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE! HOLY SHIT! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED? Ohno comes out super aggressive, Renee and Tom put over that the last match was Ohno's return match so he still has some ring rust, but now he's gotten time to think and now here we are. This is great, lots of awesome striking, but they do the little things too like raking at the eyes, the nose mouth, it's just a dirty fight if that makes sense. Harper then slows it down by locking in, Ohno's own cravat hold on him, but sadly no one on commentary is experienced enough to get it, this is a match that needs Regal, not fucking Alex Riley. Hero did a great job of getting his desperation over against this huge physical man, he hits a rolling elbow out of nowhere to take over, but as he does that cocky roll over the top rope Harper kills him with a big boot dropping him to the floor. AWESOME! Harper now begins to get more aggressive but continues to toy with Ohno and picking him apart. Ohno's bumping in this is fucking great, it's the best babyface performance he's had during his first run and probably during his entire time too. I love that as the match moves along and Ohno continues to survive it's like he's trying to make Harper tire himself out, because he gets this burst of energy and begins coming back with strikes but he holds the fucking bread so Harper can't run or cover up :mark: That allows him to mount a comeback, they move into the near-falls and the counters of the big moves until Ohno hits a 2nd rolling Elbow but Harper kicks out. He goes for either a 3rd, the rolling boot or the rolling headbutt but Harper hits the rolling LARIAT that looked like a rolling elbow instead for the win. HOLY SMOKES! ***3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 74
November 13th, 2013

Commentary team for tonight is Byron Saxton, William Regal and Tensai.

Bayley & Charlotte vs. Summer Rae & Sasha Banks
Angle match, Bayley hands Sasha and Summer some headbands but they throw them to the floor. Sasha and Charlotte start, Charlotte gets the better and targets the arm, Bayley comes in and immediately gets isolated, they do the basics in wear downs bust when she goes to tag in Charlotte, Charlotte turns on her with a slap. Charlotte comes in and hits the Natural Selection and Sasha covers for the win. The highlight of this was Regal and Tensi shitting on one another the whole time on commentary.

Summer and Sasha seem concussed by this, so Charlotte raises their hands and they leave together.

Backstage: Aiden English is warming up his vocal cords.

Aiden English vs. Camacho
Another solid English showcase, Regal again puts over the new man-crush he has on English. Aiden hit the Take a Bow out of nowhere to win.

Regal gives a standing ovation.

Backstage: Lana is talking in Russian to Resev, which fires him up.

Danny Burch vs. Mason Ryan
WHY THE FUCK IS MASON STILL HERE?!?!?! He does his shitty squash stuff. HE'S THE WORSE!

2 out of 3 Falls Match: Corey Graves vs. Adrian Neville
This is alright, but I think the bookers fell in love with the Sami/Cesaro match and tried to replicate it here, but neither guy is on their level. Neville is close tho. Neville comes out hot looking for revenge, as Graves tries to pace himself but it doesn't work. Neville hits all his stuff in the first 4 minutes and hits the Red Arrow and goes up 1-0. Neville continues to go on the attack, he quickly goes for a 2nd Red Arrow but Graves rolls away, Neville drops down he goes to the apron but Graves pops up and kicks the knee out from under him and takes over. It's turns into a Graves match now, lots of legwork that really goes nowhere, but Neville is dope and sells it, he doesn't have the same spring in his step and can't get to his feet fast enough once he pushes Graves off, so that allows Graves to maintain controls. He chopblocks the knee and applies Lucky 13 which forces Neville to tap. 1-1. They never shift into that next gear for the final fall, they continue to the slower pace with Graves continuing to work the legs and Neville hitting having a counter out of desperation, AWESOME PIECE OF STORYTELLING AND SELLING ON NEVILLE PART, he tries to climb the to the top, but can't put weight on his knee so he has to use his upper body and chest to climb, then when it's time to stand his on the top turnbuckle his knee gives out and he falls to the mat which allows Graves to lockin Lucky 13, but Neville reaches the ropes. Graves goes for it again, but Neville rolls him up for the win. last minute > prior 15 minutes. **3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 75
November 20th, 2013

Bo Dallas makes his triumphant return to NXT, he comes out to a to balloons, confetti and party hats. Bo says there is no place like home. For those keeping up with the Bo Dallas newsletters, he has been on the Bo Dallas vs. the world, world tour. And everywhere he's gone the reaction has been the same, everyone loves BO! He says he wishes everyone could have been, but he's got the next best thing a slideshow. He shows a bunch of pictures of him around the world wearing the NXT championship. Bo gives the fans some cookies to get their love back, but JBL comes out and interrupts. They shake hands and JBL says on behalf of the company they are proud of him for being champion and for being a wonderful international ambassador, he calls him the face of NXT. Sami Zayn then comes out, Bo asks if he's here for a cookie, Sami says no and JBL says there's a reason he suspended him and he needs to learn respect. Sami says he meant no disrespect and all he wants is to be reinstated so he can take the NXT Title off that delusional cheeseball. JBL says Sami served his suspension and reinstates him because it's best for business, and Bo congratulates Sami on coming back, but they already did this and he won. Sami says not to patronize him and he'll work his way up, and the next time it's the two of them, he's taking that title. JBL says opportunity is one win away, and he's having a Beat the Clock Challenge to determine the new #1 Contender, and his match is tonight.

Oh look, a young Alexa Bliss is doing ring announcing tonight.

Beat The Clock Challenge: Collin Cassidy vs. Alexander Rusev (w/Lana)
Saxton announces Enzo was injured at an NXT house show over the weekend. This is good, like really good. At first, they play it like it's gonna be a quick Rusev squash but once it goes after 2 minutes Cass fights back and gets some offense in but A Rusev kicks ends that. THEN HOLT SHIT! CASS FIGHTS OUT AND BREAKS OUT OF THE ACCOLADE before falling to the ropes. But the damage is already done, Rusev picks him apart some more before locking it in again and Cass taps. **1/2

RUSEV ~ 5:33

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! It's the debut of the oh so lovely, and stunning Devin Taylor. Look at that face.
XxF5rQo.jpg
She interviews Neville, she asks him about his match last week and Graves suffering the concussion as well. Neville says everytime the step int he rings, they put their bodies on the line. Graves tried to take his career away from him by taking out his knee, now what happened to him was unfortunate and can't think about that. I need to focus on beat the clock, and tonight we'll see if Mr Aiden English can keep up.

Backstage; Bayley is sitting in a chair holding a headband when Devin asks how she's feeling. Bayley says she doesn't know why she did what she did, we were like best friends like Spongebob and Patrick and now they're not. She taught Charlotte how to pogo stick and they did the robot together. Devin asks if they've spoken since and Bayley says no, she hasn't had the courage to confront her, maybe she'll wait another week or so. But when she finds her, these bad boys are gonna do all the talking. She then dusts off her fists and apologizes if that scared Devin, and shows her how to do the robot.

Beat The Clock Challenge: Tyler Breeze vs. Kassius Ohno
Both men come out super urgent and trade quick pins as time runs down, Tyler hits a sweet kick and knocks Ohno off the apron, but he makes the dumb decision 1, by interrupting the refs count as he's counting Ohno out and 2nd, he spends a good 40 seconds trying to roll him back in. Regal shits on him for it and it's great. Breeze does a lot of basic stuff but also wastes a lot of times in between moves he really shouldn't be the lead in a match especially against someone the level of Ohno but fuck it. He misses the beauty-shot and they trade rollups and Ohno gets the cradle sunset flip for the win. Good for him. I thought he was fired by now.

OHNO ~ 4:48

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Hunico is free from Mexico :mark:

Jonathan Ortagun & Chris Rockwell vs. Hunico & Camacho
Hun and Cam end this in like 10 seconds after the Samoan Drop into the Swanton Bomb for the win.

After the match; Devin interviews them, Hunico says The Ascension knows why they're here.

Some motherfucker called Dan Devine is also a new backstage interviewer, he interviews Kassius Ohno. He congratulates him on his win and Ohno says that match means a lot, being in the slump he's in. He says hopefully that win can lead to a few more and soon than later he can finally get an NXT title match. Lana then comes over, she says he made "BIG MISTAKE" when he beat Rusev time, Ohno says when he becomes NXT champion Rusev can have first title shot.

Beat The Clock Challenge: Adrian Neville vs. Aiden English
Solid match, both men get their shit in, they down show the desperation like Tyler and Ohno did at the start and finish, more of that frustration at not being able to put one another away. Neville hits the Red Arrow and pins him with 3 seconds remaining.

NEVILLE ~ 4:45

Backstage: The Ascension accepts Hunico & Camacho's challenge.

Bo Dallas comes out onto the stage to watch on.

Beat The Clock Challenge: Leo Kruger vs. Sami Zayn
Short and suffers because of the gimmick time, everything is so compressed and they do a fine job cutting an 8-minute match into 4, Leo is back to fresh Kraven where he doesn't work a body more just wear down Sami and hope something keeps him down for three, and hopes Sami expands enough energy in the kick outs. Sami has a Sami comeback, he misses the Helluva Kicks and Leo rolls him up for two, sadly no one bites on that false finish so it comes off super flat. Leo then wastes too much time signalling for the lariat and hits it with 15 seconds but Sami kicks out, he keeps going for covers, but on the 3rd Sami, crucifix fins him ass the clock hits 0. **1/2

JBL comes out and says next week Sami will face Neville in a #1 Contenders match, and then the week after that the winner will face Bo in an NXT title match.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 76
November 27th, 2013

FUCK YEAH! Cesaro is back :mark: And he's pissed at Saxton for touching the "WE THE PEOPLE" flag. He threatens and grabs him, but FUCK YEAH! REGAL PULLS SAXTON TO SAFETY :mark: I thought this started in 2014 :mark:

Yoshi Tatsu vs. Antonio Cesaro
Cesaro is pissed off and takes all his frustration out on poor Yoshi, Cesaro keeps yelling out Mr Regal as he beat the breaks off Yoshi. Cesaro has now incorporated the Cesaro Swing into his offense and swings him for 37 seconds before hitting the Neutralizer for the win. After the match; Cesaro staredowns Regal as he leaves it's happening :mark:

Backstage: The adorable Devin Taylor is with NXT Champion Bo Dallas, Bo says tonight we're all winners as we get to see two youngsters give it their all in front of the world. It's like watching the voice, and the winner gets to face him next week. Even though neither one of them has a chance at beating him, but the kind of champion he is he will take one of them under his wing. Suddenly, CJ Parker comes over and photobombs his interviews. Bo says "WOAH MAN! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE STILL EMPLOYED" FUCK YEAH BO! He asks when was the last time he won a match, so CJ challenges him to a match tonight. Bo laughs him off and accepts.

CJ Parker vs. Bo Dallas
Bo is now the longest NXT champion at 188 days. This is a pretty shitty Bo showcase for 3 minutes. Bo using the cravat as a hold screams a fuck you to Ohno :( He debuts the Bodog for the win.

Backstage: Devin is with Emma, Emma says she was attacked in the locker room by the BFF and when she recovers she'll be back better than ever. Paige comes in and wishes her a speedy recovery so she can beat her, they again argue over accidents and Emma leaves.

Backstage: Paige and Nattie are talking, it's so random and comes out of left field. Anyway, it leads to Paige challenging her to a title match. Nattie obviously accepts cause what challenger turns down having a title match thrown at them.

Kassius Ohno comes down to the ring, but during his entrance, Rusev runs down and attacks him from behind with a 1 clothesline. Ohno takes a sweet bump and hurts his back during the process. 1 trainer and a ref come down to check on Ohno, they try to get him to leave but he refuses he rolls in the ring and the bell rings.

Tyler Breeze vs. Kassius Ohno
Breeze hits the beauty shot 3 seconds in and covers for the win :(

Backstage: The BFF's are looking at men on their phones when Charlotte hears Bayley coming so she runs off. Bayley comes in and says she wants to talk to Charlotte now, Summer insults her and tells her to leave, loser. But, Bayley says they have a tag match, Sasha makes a joke saying she has no friends and Bayley says she has friends.

Backstage: Devin is with both Sami and Neville, she asks Neville first how he feels about his upcoming match tonight. He says he and Sami go back, way back but tonight isn't about friendship, it's about the NXT championship and getting called up next. Sami says he couldn't have said it any better, and Neville knows he will do whatever it takes to win. He had a taste and wants it even more. Adorable Devin sends it back to ringside.

Hunico & Camacho vs. The Ascension
This is the standard give the challenges the win match, just so it makes sense when they get a title match in the next coming weeks. It goes about 3 minutes, Hun and Cam do their best to carry this but they can't, Hunico rolls Victor up for the win.

Recap airs of last weeks Beat the clock challenges.

Apparently, Regal has been called to the back about what happened with Cesaro earlier. And he's been replaced with NXT Champion Bo Dallas.

#1 Contenders Match for the NXT Championship: Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn
Awesome as expected, they have this awesome feeling out process with both men trying to outdo the other in a good friendly competition. Sami uses the rare height and weight advantage to keep Neville grounded working the head, but also hitting some big moves directed to the back. He goes for the helluva kick, but Neville avoids and Sami hits shin-first into the top turnbuckle, with his momentum sending him over the top and to the floor. That allows Neville to get his 2nd wind and hit the Asai Moonsault to the floor and mount a comeback, he gets a 2 off the springboard dropkick. They transition into the big near falls, one awesome one which I'm sure I've seen them do in PWG was Neville doing the unnecessary flips and Sami catches him in mid-air and turns it into the blue thunder bomb for two. Neville avoids the helluva kick and Sami does his amazing drunk stumble selling, and they again steal a page out of their PWG playbook with Neville again going for the necessary flip, and again Sami catches him but this time Neville counters into the 'rana with pin for two. Both men battle up top, and SAMI TEASES THE BRAINBUSTER!!!!! But Neville headbutts him down and hits the Red Arrow for the win. ***

After the match; Sami refuses the handshake and hugs him. I can't wait for 2014 now :mark: