Watching NXT from the start (2012 - ???)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Enzo debuts his promo just to get squashed :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Champion: Big E. Langston
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family

NXT Episode 50
May 29th, 2013
Full Sail University: Orlando, Florida

Sawyer Fulton & Travis Tyler vs. The Wyatt Family
Harpers "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" is in full effect now, this is a fun showcase for the champs before Harper ends it with the Rolling Lariat for the win.

From the WWE Headquarters, Stepanie McMahon announces the "NXT Women's Championship and that tournament begins next week" Just so you know who STARTED THE REVOLUTION!

Emma vs. Audrey Marie
Emma is super over and starts dancing as the bell rings but Aubrey shoves her to start the match. Emma doesn't take this serious at all and dances the majority of the time, but FUCK YEAH! Aubrey targets the arm to stop the dancing but sadly it gets ignored and stepped as Emma takes over, and runs through all her stuff before applying the EmmaLock for the win.

Backstage: Renee Young is with Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan, she goes to ask them a question but some SLEAZY OILED UP FRENCHMAN interrupts, he says he is the manager and tells them to come with him to make some money.

Brandon Traven & Jake Carter vs. Scott Dawson & Garrett Dylan (w/Sylvester LeFort)
Garrett is drinking JR's BBQ sauce as they make their entrance, BUT FUCK ALL THAT! MY KIDD DAWSON IS GETTING A SHOWCASE MATCH! He's doing all his Arn and Tully lite stuff and carries it for his team, they isolate Vader's kid, oh man Vader :( Super aggressive, attacking the face. Brandon has the hot which is just punches, but Dawson kills him with a lariat and follows up with the Double A Spinebuster, and Dylan comes off the top with an Axe Handle for the win. FUCK YEAH! DAWSON! **

Derrick Bateman vs. Big E. Langston
E SQUASH!

After the match; E hits the Big Ending and counts to 5, he then hits another and counts to FIVE!

E then walks up the ramp and joins Maddox and Phillips for the next match.

Next Week: Wyatt's vs. Ohno/Graves.

Bo Dallas, Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Alexander Rusev, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt, Briley Pierce, Conor O'Brian, Corey Graves, Curt Hawkins, Dante Dash, Kassius Ohno, Knuckles Madsen, Mason Ryan, Mojo Rawley, Sakamoto, Sami Zayn & Yoshi Tatsu are the participants.

#1 Contenders Match for the NXT Championship
Lots of punches and kicks early before Mason throws out Briley, Sakamoto, Hawkins, A YOUNG RUSEV, Yoshi, Mojo, Dash, English, Madsen and FUCKIGN SAMI. NO FUCK YOU! YOU CUNT! He goes to throw Neville out but Neville counters and 'rana's him to the floor. As we go to break lol, when we return Bray and Conor fight it out, with Conor sending him through the middle rope. Fuckin Conor then has a showcase on Neville and Bo, but Graves and Ohno team up to eliminate him, but BRAY SNEAKS BACK IN AND TOSSES THEM OUT! FUCK YEAH! Angle advancement. Bray then tries to throw Neville out, but he counters and tosses him out which leaves Bo and Neville, they fight it out and do come teaser spots, Neville does the 1 foot touch spot but gets back in, he goes for the Red Arrow but Bo has it scouted and gets the knee up and throws Neville over the top for the win. UGH! IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

FUCK YOU MASON RYAN!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Wasn’t Big E a baby face? Seems like a dick

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I miss Big E's last name....so I could call him Tit E Langston.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 51
June 5th, 2013

Good 'Ol Jim Ross comes down to the ring, for a contract signing between Big E and Bo. He introduces both challenger and champion, E signs the contract first, and JR hands it to Bo. Bo goes to sign it but says he has something to say, which leads to a "NO MORE BO" chant. Bo says he looked at him like he was a joke and he's not a joke, and E has moved to bigger and better things like debuting on RAW, being on WrestleMania and becoming best friends with the World Champion, he's doing things that HE should be doing, and he'd do anything for the NXT Title. I NEED TO BE CHAMPION! It will take three seconds. This starts a FIVE chant. He goes to sign, but Big E stops him and says he earned respect for Bo when he saw him fight Big Show last year, even though he got knocked out. Bo might want to be him, but he's the baddest man NXT has ever seen and Bo is a geek. He probably lives at home with his momma and sleeps in his pyjamas with footies on them. He wakes up smiling, goes to sleep smiling, smiles everywhere, and he can't be him. He's gonna crush his dreams, and do it in FIVE. Bo signs and shoves the contract at Big E and leaves.

Backstage: Renee Young is with Cory Graves, Graves says tonight, the Family falls and he knows how this works. The Wyatt Family is fighting a one-man army, and they're going to stay down. She says Ohno is his partner and Graves says he doesn't like him, but he wants the Tag Titles more than he dislikes him. STAY DOWN~!

NXT Women's Championship Tournament First Round Match: Tamina Snuka vs. Paige
This isn't good, it's decent but boring maybe it's because Tamina runs through all her squash offense and Paige barely gets anything going. Paige gets her knees up on the Superfly Splash and cradles her to win.

Backstage: Renee Young interviews Kassius Ohno. She talks about his apology and then being attacked by the Wyatt Family. He says his plan of attack is to attack, destruction, terror and mayhem for the Wyatt Family. Bray likes to surround himself with fortress with his impressive army, but he's diving headfirst into the fortress walls, and he's going for the gold. He says Corey Graves wants to be this lone wolf, tonight isn't about a match it's a war.

Leo Kruger video package.

Colin Cassady vs. Mason Ryan
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL QUIZ'S DEBUT! AND IT'S BEING USED FOR HIM TO GET SQUASHED BY BATISTA LITE! HA!

Backstage: Renee Young is with Sami Zayn, she talks about his debut night and asks how he feels. Sami says he'll hand it to Cesaro for being great, but he was just better, and maybe on other nights too. Cesaro comes over and says all he got was a cheap win. Sami says the only cheap thing was his attack after the match. Cesaro says he's ticked him off, and that won't end well. He says to meet him again in the ring, and Sami accepts and asks where he got his sweet purse. Cesaro slaps him, but get pulled apart by agents.

Alex Riley vs. Conor O'Brian
FOR FUCK SAKE THINGS JUST KEEP GETTING WORSE! NO FUCK CONOR AND FUCK THIS TERRIBLE SQUASH MATCHES! CAN WE JUST FAST FORWARD TO 2015 WHEN ALL THESE FUCKS EITHER GET FIRED OR DIE A SLOW AMAZING DEATH ON THE MAIN ROSTER? THIS IS LIKE THE WORSE SQUASH MATCH I'VE EVER REVIEWED EVER! HOW YOU FUCK UP HEADLOCK AND SHOULDERBLOCK SPOTS 8 SECONDS IN. KILL ME, KILL ME NOW AND MAKE IT QUICK.

UGH! THAT OTHER smurf COMES OUT ON THE STAGE AND THEY YELL TOGETHER.

Next Week: Bo/Langston - NXT TITLE.

NXT Tag Team Championships: Kassius Ohno & Corey Graves vs. The Wyatt Family (w/Bray Wyatt)
Ohno and Graves in matching Green and Black :mark: This is a fun time, it really makes up for the past 35 minutes of pure awfulness, the challengers isolate Rowan to start as he's less experienced and weaker link, Harper then tags in and Graves busts out some LUCHA SHIT! he uses the speed advantage to stay out of the reach of Harper frustrating him, but that all ends when Ohno tags in and Harper simple forearms him to give the Wyatt's the advantage. Most of the heat gets cut out due to the break, Graves has a meh hot tag until he targets Rowans' knee but he doesn't sell, the numbers catch up to him with OhNo selling on the mat and the Wyatt's take over again. They do the usual, slams and clubbing blows. They half-ass work the kidneys but it gets cut short due to the time and OhNo gets the hot tag, he and Harper have this fun exchange before the match breaks down. OHNO BUSTS OUT A ROLLING HEADBUTT FOR TWO! But from behind bray attacks Ohno, so Graves hits a fucking no hands plancha onto him. But that distraction allows Harper to hit the rolling lariat for the win. **3/4

I'm going to get a bunch more booze if I want to finish June tonight.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 52
June 12th, 2013

Thank fuck no Maddox tonight, Regal is back.

Cesaro immediately storms to the ring and attacks Sami before the bell, he throws him to the floor and drops him rib first onto the barricade and into the ring post.

Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro
This is fucking great, it's these two for two minutes. Sami keeps showing heart and fire with comebacks, but Cesaro takes the cheap shot to the mid-section to put a stop to all his momentum. He's also super aggressive throwing Sami around with no remorse to where he lands. They have a number of fun cutoff spots, like Cesaro catching Sami in mid-air as he goes for a leapfrog and counters into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for two. I love Cesaro being desperate so he whenever he gets a two count he covers again, just making Sami use more energy in kicking out. Sami is Sami, he's the best babyface in the company already, in bumping and dieing on all of Cesaro's stuff he's so good. Cesaro gets more and more aggressive and desperate with every two count, that he makes the mistake which gives Sami the opening to make a comeback, they play off the finish of the first match but Cesaro kicks out this time into a fucking chinlock, he wears Sami down long enough to turn it into the Neutralizer for the win. ***1/4

Backstage: Renee Young interviews Bayley, BAYLEY IS NOW THE AWKWARD, SHY, FANGIRL, HAIR IN A PONYTAIL TO THE SIDE BABYFACE! Renee asks how she is and Bayley says she likes robots and asks if she likes her headband, Renee asks about her match with Foxxx tonight. Bayley says she will beat her tonight, and if Renee wants to play robots after.

Baron Corbin & Travis Tyler vs. Scott Dawson & Garrett Dylan (w/Sylvester LeFort)
Dawson getting another showcase match :mark: The rednecks have a nice heat segment, it's clearly carried by Dawson as Garrett plays the decent enforcer role just in for power and set up moves for Dawson. Corbin has a nice hot tag for green Corbin, he runs through all the basic 101 comeback stuff before getting caught with a Double A spinebuster into a sledge axe hammer off the top for the win. **1/4

Earlier Today: Neville, Ohno and Graves are all arguing over who deserves a match with Bray next week, when William Regal comes over, he says Bray has gotten in their heads. He says the Bray has the family like the Shield are on the main roster, dominate. Because no one can set aside their silly egos and come together to take them down. Regal says it's time to come together or the whole NXT gets decimated, Neville aks them to watch his back even if it's just this one time and when he's done they can have what's left. Graves and Ohno agree. Ohno again thanks Regal for the pep-talk and says somewhat he will find a way to pay him back for all his help.

NXT Women's Championship Tournament First Round Match: Bayley vs. Alicia Fox
It's so hilarious the way NXT just repackage guys and girls just outta nowhere, like 3 weeks ago Bayley was this jobber heel but now she's got this awkward entrance, new gear and it's like a debut all over again. Bayley gets starstruck by Foxxy and gets the handshake but takes it TOO FAR! With a hug. Sadly, this is a Foxx showcase for 3 minutes, Bayley gets the most offense she's gotten her whole time in NXT but Foxxy hits the Scissors Kick for the win. *3/4

DID YOU KNOW? WWE HAS OVER 100,000,000 FACEBOOK FANS. THAT'S MORE THAN ALL THE NFL AND MLB TEAMS COMBINED!

Video Package hyping up the main event airs.

NXT Championship: Bo Dallas vs. Big E. Langston
Okay, so they play an awesome story here with E being the cockiest and confident he's ever been in any of his title defenses. So he doesn't take him seriously at times which allows Bo to get the opening, but he can't take advantage because E is better at everything than him. He toys with him far too long, that allows Bo to accidentally "pulled down" the top turnbuckle and shove Big E into it twice before hitting the Shitty Belly to Belly wins the top turnbuckle for the win. **1/4

After the match; Poor Regal has to put Bo over like he's a crowd favourite, like this shows the fans "HEY, YOU CAN DO THIS TOO" even though the fans are BOOOOOOO'ing the shit out of this :lmao E also leaves the ring mad at himself. As Bo celebrates with the fucking title.

Renee comes out and interviews Bo, Bo says he has no words except "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD"

Reactions: Chris

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Champion: Bo Dallas

NXT Episode 53
June 19th, 2013

Recap of last weeks title match airs.

Adrian Neville vs. Bray Wyatt (w/The Wyatt Family)
Fun 2 minutes, they waste no time getting to the shits Bray is methodical and bully's Nevvile around who bumps around, but as soon as he makes a comeback Harper shoves him off the top for the DQ. The family beat on Neville until Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves run out to make the save. They clear the ringside area of the family, but Dusty comes out and books a 6 man tag main event tonight.

Angelo Dawkins vs. Sami Zayn
Holy shit, I didn't know Dawkins was a 2013 guy, he looks so young and slim here. Sami gives him the Sami special, which allows Dawkins to get all his shit off and dominates like 80% of the match before making a comeback and hitting the running up the ropes into a tornado DDT for the win. His weakest match so far. **

NXT Women's Championship Tournament First Round Match: Sasha Banks vs. Summer Rae
As much as I'm enjoying this NXT version of Summer, and I won't lie I enjoy looking at summer from the neck down. She's not much in the ring, and she's def, not ready to lead a match, she does that here and it's not good. Lots of basic stuff it lacks the awesome hate and bitchiness from the Paige matches. Sasha has a decent comeback, and Summer wins with some sort of reverse DDT move for the win. *1/2

Backstage: Xavier Woods cuts a promo about his return to NXT, his fucking watch rings and it's the FUCKIN' POWER RANGERS THEME! He then says time to go, it Morphin time.

Jake Carter vs. Xavier Woods
Oh, Vader's kid is still here, I thought he would have been gone by now as they've taken him out of the video intro that opens the show. This isn't good, Woods should be having the Sami match, being the underdog and fighting from underneath then pulling out the win, but instead, he controls for 3 minutes and hits the lost in the woods aka Gail Kim's eat defeat move for the win. *

The only good part from this was MADDOX revealing he and Woods used to be good friends, but we all know they are in. And in 3 weeks they videotape just how much of good friends they are 8D

Backstage: Renee Young interviews Sami Zayn, she asks him how he's feeling, Sami, says he can't take exception to Cesaro beating him last week, but he can take exception to being slapped around while it happens. He says he lost last week, but he's got one over Cesaro too, and what usually happens at this point is round three and says it's Antonio's move.

Backstage: Sylvester LeFort is with Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan, he says they should be #1 contenders, but Dusty comes over and says he knows about champions and gives them an opportunity against Graves and Ohno. WeWe!

lQRVs6t.png

Camera phone; Bo Dallas in his car. He says he's been super busy this week and can't be there, but he is a man of his word and did go to Disney World, and to all his "BoLievers" he will be back next week. And that's a promise.

Next Week: Big E. Langston

Adrian Neville, Corey Graves & Adrian Neville vs. The Wyatt Family
One of the cool things about watching these early 2013 NXT's for the first time is finding some of these hidden gem TV matches, it makes some of these dreadful 45 minute shows worth it. Just as I'm about to pull the trigger and end it, something fun happens in the main event. Or in Sami/Cesaro's case opening match. This gets some time, the faces use the speed to stay out of the reach of all 3 of the family members hands until Graves gets un and fucks everything up for them. He gets isolated the work the head and neck with all three getting the spotlight in torturing graves for a bit. Ohno gets the hot tag and cleans house before getting shut down, Harper and Ohno have a fun interaction, but Ohno rolls out the way and Neville gets the hot tag next, this leads to the match breaking down. Neville cleans house, he goes for the Red Arrow on Bray, but Harper pulls Bray away and Neville crashes and burns which allows Bray to cover Neville for the win. **3/4

Reactions: Chris

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 54
June 26th, 2013

Big E. Langston vs. Aiden English
I think this is E's finals match, good story here, E learnt his lesson from dropping the title so he waste's no time and squashes English in 30 seconds. Good shit. After the match; E does the Big Ending & FIVE x2.

Backstage: Renee Young tries to interview Emma, but she's too busy playing with her bubblegum, Emma says her strategy for her match tonight is to win, because she plans on taking the Emmalution around the world, and says Renee can't have her bubbles. They're her bubbles. Emma then asks her to hold them for a second, because she has a match.

NXT Women's Championship Tournament First Round Match: Aksana vs. Emma
Not good, not good at all, but at least Emma wins I guess.

peceRq9.jpg

Leo Kruger vs. Dante Dash
Solid Kraven squash, his arm work is really, really good and Dash goes a good job selling for him. Kraven locks in the Nigel arm moe for the win. The best part of the match was Regal telling us that Leo went back to South Africa to "take care of some business" which means he' been hunting humans and animals.

After the match; Leo crotches at ringside by the barriers.

The Ascension is now The Ascension that we've all come to hate.

Mickey Keegan vs. Bo Dallas
Terrible champ showcase, they should book him like the E match, having him get his ass kicked for 99% of the match, then pull out the cheat/fluke win. Throughout the whole match, the camera kept panning to Leo on the floor.

After the match; Kruger beats up Keegan and wags his finger at Bo. The crowd chants for Kruger.

#1 Contenders Match for the NXT Tag Team Championships: Kassius Ohno & Corey Graves vs. Scott Dawson & Garrett Dylan (w/Sylvester LeFort)
Dawson going from showcase matches to featured main event :mark: Ohno and Graves isolate Dawson early working the arm, and they use a ton of old-school tricks, and shit before Dawson fights back and Trailer Boyz take over, Dawson again controls the majority of the heat keeping it solid as Dylan does come in once and a while to "enforce" they don't really work a body part, just wear Graves down until Ohno gets the hot tag, he and Dawson do some nice things and the Trailer Boyz hit their finisher but graves stops the count. The iso on Ohno was way better than the one on graves as they target the neck, 1 fan tries to get a "Dylan can't wrestle chant" but that dies rather quickly. They have this dope spot with Ohno trying the sunset flip but Dylan wouldn't fall so Ohno quickly tries to crawl to his corner and almost takes out but can't make the tag. He eventually goes and Graves gets the hot tag, he takes out Dylan's knee and begins working it before the match breaks down. Ohno takes out Dawson as Graves locks Dylan in the lucky 13 hold for the win. **1/2

After the match; The Wyatt's run down and attack Ohno and Graves, Neville tries to make the save but Dawson and Dylan get involved to help the Wyatt's. It's a 5-3 BUT REGAL LEAVES COMMENTARY AND TRIES TO MAKE THE SAVE BUT THE NUMBERS CATCH UP TO HIM AND HE GETS LAID OUT TO END THE SHOW.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
IT'S NXT Champion: Bo Dallas

NXT Episode 55
July 3rd, 2013

Backstage: Renee is with NXT Champion, Bo Dallas she brings up Leo and his first title match tonight. Bo says his "BO-Lievers" KNOW he's a fighting champion, and he strives to be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, just like his good friend and mentor Bret Hart. Bo says Leo has to earn a shot first, just like he earned the shot to face and defeat Big E. Langston. Cesaro comes over and calls him a typical American, everything handed to him. He earned everything the hard way and says punks like Bo are the downfall of this country and in the name of "WE THE PEOPLE" he's going to take his title tonight and make it no more Bo.

Semi-Finals Match in the NXT Women's Championship Tournament: Alicia Foxx vs. Paige
This is super weird, like idk if they had more planned and got time cut or they just rushed things, so they have this good mat wrestling to start, but Foxx bails to the floor after she cheats o gain the advantage, she stalls for a good minute before coming back and gaining control all over again, this is also the 2nd match in a row where Paige gets dominated throughout before having this small comeback and hitting her finish for the win. *1/2

Rob Van Dam comes to NXT next week. UGH!

Andy Baker vs. Conor O'Brian (w/Rick Victor)
NOPE!

Backstage: Renee Young announces that Kassius Ohno was "injured" at the hands of the Wyatt's last week and is "unable" to compete, but in reality he got benched for not working out enough and getting a little flappy, but jokes on them because he comes back in 2016 looking like he ate the first Ohno and some guy named Hero and still gets his job back. Anyway, Graves says what happen to him was unfortunate, but you have to be prepared for things like this, luckily there might be 1 man to fill this role. Neville asks William Regal for their help to stand with them, and Graves says the Wyatt Family should know how this ends.

Scott Dawson (w/Sylvester LeFort) vs. Xavier Woods
Poor Dawson man, he went from having two tag showcase matches, to being in A main event to now being a showcase jobber to this terrible woods gimmick :( I'm guessing Dylan either got hurt last week or benched too cause he's way fatter than Ohno. HELP US DASH!

Bray Wyatt says mankind stopped being human the day they turned into the beast, which ironically, is the same day they started judging. They judge people like him for the way they look, act and feel, but he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. The beasts around him are walking upright and he told you the end was coming, and now all that will be left is chunks of meat stuck to the teeth of the eater of worlds. Follow the buzzards.

Enzo and Colin comes down to the ring, he does his ring intro before introduces Big Cass and says he's seven foot tall, and you can't teach that. He can describe Mason Ryan in one word "S-A-W-F-T"

Mason Ryan vs. Enzo Amore (w/Big Cass)
Mason immediately hits a clothesline to win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Enzo gets on the mic, and says he wasn't ready, he tells Cass to go get him. Mason accepts.

Mason Ryan vs. Big Cass (w/Enzo Amore)
this goes a whopping 30 seconds and Mason squashes him too :lmao i didn't know Enzo and Cass came out the gates as these jobbers :lmao this is great. It's still fuck Mason on sight.

Next Week: Emma vs. Summer and Wyatt's vs. Regal/Graves/Neville

NXT Championship: Antonio Cesaro vs. Bo Dallas
This gets 10 minutes, Cesaro out wrestlers and embarrasses Bo to start, it's so great he totally shits all over Bo making him look like some backyard bum. During the match, Leo comes out to watch on from the ramp. Cesaro works the head with chinlocks, this is also a lot like the E match where Cesaro toys with him far too long which keeps allowing Bo to make comebacks. They have a good near-fall ending with the crowd biting on every Cesaro near fall as they so desperately want Bo to lose the belt already it's so funny. The match ends when Leo gets on the apron, as Cesaro comes charging in but Bo avoids and Cesaro runs into Leo which allows Bo to hit the side-belly to belly for another fluke win. **3/4

After the match; Leo attacks Bo from behind and beats him down, but Cesaro then attacks him and throws him out. Bo fights back on Cesaro, but Leo comes back and helps Cesaro they put the boots to Bo but Sami runs down to make the save.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I just realized I didn't even wish NXT a happy 1 year or even do mid-year awards but with a project this small fuck it.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
[QUOTE="Koutei Senshi]

Rob Van Dam comes to NXT next week. UGH![/QUOTE]
:bitchplz gonna have to explain this RVD hate

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 56
July 10th, 2013

Semi-Finals Match in the NXT Women's Championship Tournament: Summer Rae vs. Emma
This is fine, but again it's the green leading the green, they cut all the filler stuff out and go right into Summer working the arm, it's pretty basic but not all bad, Emma doesn't really sell it either. So Summer just drops all the arm work that she's been doing for the past 3 minutes and goes to focus on the head, Emma makes a comeback and they go into that horrible Lynn/RVD rolling pin shit, and Emma gets the pin. *

After the match; Summer attacks Emma from behind, but Paige comes out for the save.

FINALS: EMMA VS. PAIGE

Backstage: Bayley is excited to be talking to Dusty Rhodes. He asks why she hugged Foxxy last week and Bayley calls him Mr. American Dream and then Mr. Dusty and she says she's super excited to be here. She then freaks out when Ric Flair comes in. Ric introduces Dusty to his daughter Charlotte and she says she's excited to be here, Dusty says he's still looking for her opponent for next week, so Bayley say's she'll do it. Everyone agrees, Bayley then gets Ric to WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sami Zayn vs. Leo Kruger
This gets 9 minutes and it's obviously the best Leo/what any gimmick he plays match ever. Sami uses his speed to keep Leo off his game, but Leo keeps waiting for the small opening to get back in and he does but only for a brief moment as Sami has a counter for everything, Leo then gains the advantage when he punches Sami through the ropes as he goes for the suicide dive. Leo works the arm, cause that's his thing, he's 2006/2007 Nigel adjace just without the Lariats. Leo does hit this beautiful double a spinebuster, that totally shits over Dawson's one. Maybe just for this 1 night tho, they have some awesome near falls before Kruger goes back to the arm, and he makes Zayn tap out to the London Dungeon. HOLY UPSETS BATMAN! ***

Backstage: Renee asks Regal, Neville and Cory if the war with the Wyatt's will end tonight. Neville says tonight is just a taste, and they're more than ready. Graves says he's heard a lot of talking and will let his fists do the talking. Regal hits on Renee before mocking Neville's accent and says as Graves has it tattooed on him, the Wyatt's will STAY DOWN!

Enzo comes out and calls Ryan SWAFT again, he says they don't like him so now he's got a problem 1+1 = 3.14 time to eat your pie meathead.

Mason Ryan vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy
This goes about a minute, Mason destroys them both but as he has Cass in a press-slam Enzo chopblocks him from behind and Cass falls on top for the win. SAWFT!

Backstage: Dusty says things have gotten out of hand, so he books Sami vs. Leo vs. Cesaro for the #1 Contenders match.

The Wyatt Family vs. Adrian Neville, Corey Graves & William Regal
Dammit Ohno why couldn't you hit the gym, and why couldn't Graves be the fat one :( This is still really good though they stick to the same gameplan of their previous matches with the faces isolating Rowan early because he's the weak link, Regal's striking is head and shoulders above everyone in NXT's it's crazy, like he makes everything look so vicious and brutal especially his forearms and those back kicks in the corner as he distracts the ref. Neville gets isolated it's really good, especially on Harper and Bray's behalf, just throwing and stretching Neville around with no regard to his well being, this is also Neville's best bumping to date, Rowan uses his same 5 stuff before locking in that weird half Boston crab. Regal has an awesome hot tag and beats the shit out of the Harper, dammit I really hope we get a Regal/Harper match in 2013 the match breaks down. Neville takes out Rowan and Graves on a dive to the floor, Bray tags in and hits Regal with Sister Abigail for the win. **3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[QUOTE="Koutei Senshi]

Rob Van Dam comes to NXT next week. UGH!
:bitchplz gonna have to explain this RVD hate[/QUOTE]
I got it mixed up he was coming back for MITB PPV, not NXT, and c'mon you know how i feel about post-2001 maybe 2002 before the summer RVD, he's lazy, sloppy and terrible to watch. He was god awful in 2004 and i don't need to see what 9 years later looks like.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That's jerry Lynn :jr

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 57
July 17th, 2013

#1 Contender match for the NXT Championship: Leo Kruger vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn
Regal continues to put over Cesaro huge as he keeps saying he's a better man and a wrestler than he'll ever be and puts over some of Cesaro's stuff by saying "I wish I thought of that" This is super fun, Sami and Cesaro keep swatting Leo away as they want to settle their difference between them, so we get that for a solid minute or so. Leo and Cesaro then try to cancel the other out so they can beat up Sami. We do get the occasional 3 man spots, but it's most Leo/Sami or Cesaro/Sami. Sami counts a comeback on both men, but Cesaro hits him with the Neutralizer, but Kruger throws him out and covers for the win. **3/4

21OTXMG.gif

Backstage: Graves tells Neville he's not looking for a friend he needs a tag partner, he says these tag titles mean everything to him, he should know he's held them before. But now it's time for him to get his fix.

Oh yeah, that Dylan guy is definitely gone as Dawson has his own music and tron now (the tron being a Mustang car and a trucker hat that says Dawson on it :lmao)

Scott Dawson (w/Sylvester LeFort) vs. Bo Dallas
Dawson does what he does, but Bo sucks the life out of the match by having offense. Bo wins with his shitty belly-to-belly.

After the match; Leo again comes out and attacks Bo.

The Ascension video package airs.

Ric Flair comes out and introduces his daughter Charlotte Flair.

Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair (w/Ric Flair)
Not a good first match for Charlotte, like at all she looks super green. Everything is too choreographed and the camera spots them waiting for spots. Young Flair was super ugh, thankfully she gets so much better in 2014/15 and she gets that GLOW in another 3 years. She wins with the Natural Selection.

After the match; Ric and Charlotte both cry because they're Flairs before doing the strut.

Backstage: Tony Dawson is with Sheamus, he says he can't wait to compete next week and knows NXT is the future..........BUT THE WYATT'S ATTACK HIM FROM BEHIND :mark: Follow the buzzards.

latest

TYLER BREEZE! He refuses to show his face to the camera, as they have to wait till next week to see "gorgeous"

NXT Tag Team Championships: Adrian Neville & Corey Graves vs. The Wyatt Family (w/Bray Wyatt)
Bit of a switch up here, the challenges take the fight to Harper to start the match, good stick and move offense as Tony says Ohno had "knee surgery" HA! Anyway, they target Harpers' knees but as Graves for the running chopblock Harper kicks him in the shoulder blade and takes over, the work the neck for a bit, not the best out we've seen from them lots of holds and clubbing blows. It's also Graves so he doesn't sell a bunch. Neville has a great hot tag, he takes both men out with the asai moonsault to the floor, Bray interferes though but Sheamus runs out for revenge and throws him into the steps. Graves chops Rowan's knee out and Neville hits the Red Arrow for the win. NEW CHAMPS~!**1/2