Warrior has passed away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Jesus what a fuckin' mindfuck, that's sad as hell. RIP

Kahuna

Reaction score
The promo on RAW foretold this, whether inadvertently or intentionally.. its something out of this world that a guy would come out, after 18 years or so of not being in the company and say pretty much that the Warriors Spirit will never die, and that his spirit will be immortalized.. only to breathe his last breath the following day... At least they buried the hatchet and he got into the HOF and a DVD to rectify the "Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" DVD that buried him some years ago...

Im guessing it was a heart attack related to years of abuse, much the same that happened to Eddie. Take so much, you may seem fine one day, then the next... drop like a fly.

R.I.P Warrior

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TMZ spoke to people that were with The Ultimate Warrior during WrestleMania weekend in New Orleans and they note that he looked to be in rough shape all weekend.

They noted that he appeared to be in constant pain, sweaty and looked very uncomfortable. It was apparent to the people around him that something was seriously off. People also took notice when Warrior looked weak after doing his signature rope shake on RAW.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/reported-det...ion-during-wrestlemania-weekend#ixzz2yQ9OuYGP

Sounds a lot like the way Eddie Guerrero went, only solace to take was that he made peace with everyone in his last days.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Shocking news. He seemed to be in such good spirits over the weekend.

RIP Warrior

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Didn't believe it at first, his "deaths" were so often even mad magazine made a joke about it.

Sounds like he knew he didn't have long left, and wanted to give one last memory, however eerie it seems now.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Anyone see this dumb bitch Nancy Grace last night?

I love how they showed thirty years worth of wrestlers who've passed away young. I mean if you show thirty years of football players who passed away young then that list would be equally as long. Thirty years of actors who died young, much of the same. I don't see Nancy getting rallied up over that. But because she can't enjoy wrestling, she has to bury it as much as she possibly can. I hate that woman.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Anyone see this dumb bitch Nancy Grace last night?

I love how they showed thirty years worth of wrestlers who've passed away young. I mean if you show thirty years of football players who passed away young then that list would be equally as long. Thirty years of actors who died young, much of the same. I don't see Nancy getting rallied up over that. But because she can't enjoy wrestling, she has to bury it as much as she possibly can. I hate that woman.

I don't think she has the right to judge, but too be honest the problem is worse in wrestling than in Football and Movies because of the added demand. Its just not her right to comment. Plus in Warrior's case it does seem a bit more like a freak thing, and we can not be so sure of the reasons.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dumb shameless, opportunist cunt not doing any research and just going all Ron Burgundy with her half ass assumptions and pulling shit out of her ass, Her list failed as soon as she said steroids, most of those guys died from overdoses from placydils and Owen Hart? Mark Curtis? Joey Marella? What the fuck does a freak accident, cancer and a car crash have to do with steroids? Man I hate 24 hour news channels.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Dumb bitch naming Owen fucking Hart. Fuck her.

Reaction score
Hysteric, tabloid sensationalism masquerading as journalism. Her interview with Elizabeth Smart says all one needs to know about Nancy Grace. Watch it some time and see what a true piece of crap she is.

I didn't see this video until that link was posted because I didn't think the irrelevant old crow even had a show anymore.

Realistically, steroids could have played a role. Though she makes it sound like he still used them or was involved in recreational drugs, along with that list of names that included men who died of other causes, as Deezy pointed out. But that's how sensationalism works, throw out everything but the half-assed rhetoric she's going to scream like some shrill harpy. Ignore anything that doesn't support her point.

I think Warrior's father died at a relatively early age. But I don't suppose it would ever cross her mind that heredity could ever have a contributing factor in someone dying early, developing cardio-vascular disease, despite trying to keep fit and eat right long after one's athletic career is over.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect many more wrestlers will die relatively young due to sacrifices they make to be on top or extend their careers. It's a calculated risk, at best.

But everyone is seeing Nancy Grace for what she is, some opportunistic, publicity whore who capitalizes on the pain and tragedy of others for self gain. What's worse is that there is no real point to what she's doing, no substance to her show, not like she's truly out to foment change. It's purely sensationalism in hopes for ratings and money.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't understand why people care so much about Nancy. She's ignorant as fuck, and I don't think she's ever really been credible. For anything.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I can't say for certain that Warrior was no longer using steroids any more than I can say that he was. I do know that when he "admitted" ... he said he was doing steroids back when the scandal was happening. Over the last few years, he has talked a lot about guys who have had significant problems from steroid use and has preached a cleaner lifestyle all while pushing your body to the limit in the gym (he talked a bit about it in the HOF speech, but more-so about in the ring). I have more reason to believe he had distanced himself from it than to think he had kept at it. Even if he was using it, that's a personal choice for him in the last 20 years and has nothing to do with the demands of wrestling (shit, he probably started it when he was bodybuilding before wrestling anyways).

Regardless, a man is dead and even if he wasn't always the most likeable person, he didn't go around getting drunk and beating on women and dragging them out of an elevator... he didn't abuse children... he didn't molest anyone... most people who ever encountered the guy, especially at an autograph signing or something along those lines, loved the experience. No, it isn't absolute... but he still has a damn-good track record. Furthermore, I don't think anyone disagrees that the bond he had with his daughters wasn't legitimate... they looked as close and happy as can be... and I'll take the relationship a man has with his children as a sign that he's a great person over any personal decisions he made in his life before his family (especially if those decisions weren't catastrophic for the lives of others).

Reactions: Cena's Jeans Shorts