Vince McMahon...Dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Only problem with your idea Truth is they wouldnt want to break the illusion of it being kayfabe. They would rather have it seem as if Edge is the ultimate opurtunist, who took advantage of Kennedy, as opposed to revealing Kennedy was injured, and had to drop the MITB.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm not saying this is my actual prediction, but I'm going the conspiracy theory route. This probably isn't true, but for the fun of it I'll throw this in. Vince killed himself. The reason there was the Appreciation Day was to make the people that hated him look like bad people. When he walked to the ring, he walked with an empty, depressed look. Backstage, he was confused to where he was going, thinking about his decision. Once he walked outside, he still looked upset and was still thinking if it was the right thing for him. He took one last look back and walked into the highway to hell.

Darlo007

Reaction score
Wait a minute!
Are you telling me that Vince isnt dead lol!

619theman

Reaction score
So Mr.Mcmahon isnt dead? I was thinking that the whole car bombing was a fake like he put a fake foot out and jumped out the other side of the car and pulled the door with a string or something. I am not sure, even thought i hate Vince sometimes i hope he is okay.

Great One

Cops are taking HHH away when we hear "KENNEDDY" and then his music. Mr. Kennedy steps out and cuts a promo saying nobody ever knew, no1 ever suspected he did it. Motives...Vince jumped on the ball with Kennedys injury and forced him to lose the match against Edge which is why Kennedy went down so quickly. Kennedy says Vince never really knew how long he would be injured for but he went ahead and made Kennedy lose the MITB contract. The storyline takes off from here.
Um, yeah that idea just completely breaks kayfabe multiple times... Not happening.

MasterEvc

Reaction score
If you listen carefully after the explosion it sounds like a door opening and closing, at least in the torrent I downloaded of the show, it clearly sounds like a door opening and closing.

Good try they did in making people believe it really happened, but for real if someone was to die the US flag can be put at half height, but in this case, its not real and if they were to do that they could get into trouble.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I have many ideas but here is the idea i think they will run with.

Ok so they keep talking it up and Steph and Shane fight over the company for awhile and in the meant time Cena has lost the belt to lets say Randy Orton, Randy then goes onto feud with Trips for the belt. Now we see Vince come out saying he staged it all because he was shown no appreciation on " Vince McMahon appreciation night" and when he was gone everyone missed him and relised how much he was needed etc etc...
Then Cena comes out and says that it was ridiculous and he hasn't earned anyones respect and just does a promo about it in general this sets up for the huge Top Face vs Chairman storyline which could be dragged out for awhile thus keeping Cena from the Title picture yet recieving a huge push as well.

That's what i see WWE doing.

Colesey

Reaction score
I Love The Triple H Idea, Not Really In Favour Of Him Being The One Involved Cause They Could Give It To Someone Like Orton, But The Triple H One Makes Total Sence To Me!

Reaction score
I would get so pissed off if this is all just a set up for the Jackass guys.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I would get so pissed off if this is all just a set up for the Jackass guys.

Oh my God why did you say that? Now if that happens I'll probably have to kill you.

jk or am i? Well that would be terrible and Bill and Doug would have a field day.

WaRPT

Reaction score
well, this moment in wwe is very important for up ratio, in my opinion who can have "dead" Vince is the Shane to make one feud in the next PPV

DcDudley

Reaction score
Anyhow...seems like the wwe finally has a storyline that people care about eh?