Vince McMahon...Dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
We all know and saw what happened so how would you write this particular storyline. I make this thread because of the talk surrounding it and feel that this might be one of those special moments that people remember.

I'd go with what they're saying as a car bombing and have a man hunt on who did it. (Vince is in a coma) Drop the Blue Jackass storyline and have the McMahon thing in the back of everyone's minds but go on with the show so to speak. By Summerslam Orton is still doing his thing seriously injuring people, he is in a match with HHH and right when everyone believes HHH is going to dominate Orton comes back and evens the fight out both guys get equally injured (like Batista/Taker at Backlash) Goes on to Survivor Series with Orton/HHH still fighting in a HIAC. Orton gets a big win and "kills HHH's legend" All of a sudden after HHH is out of the cell with Orton still in the lights go out. Orton looks a little scared and the lights go back on. Raw the next night Orton demands to know whos doing it and the lights go out again but Here Comes the $$$ hits Shane comes out and confronts Orton. Shane says he knows what Orton has done, Orton plays dumb so Shane makes a match between he and Orton at the rumble, a street fight if orton wins he is in the rumble. Orton wins the SF and the Rumble and is on his way to WM. By the Road to WM Vince is healed and says he wants to be in Cena's corner to cheer on the man who's fighting the guy that tried killing him. End of the WM Match ref's down and Vince climbs in the ring with the Title in hand. Instead of hitting Orton Vince knocks Cena's block off and Orton RKOs him. Vince gets on the mic and says he's fooled us all and it was a part of his plan. He knew the fans were gullible and would believe it, weep, and want redemption. I think this covers everything and gives Orton a huge push to say the least, here's what got accomplished PPV wise

Summerslam
Orton/HHH

Survivor Series
Orton/HHH HIAC

Rumble
Orton/Shane Shane fighting for his family and Orton fighting for a title shot

WM
Orton/Cena

The Dream Main Event, So Called new Rock/Austin
Get's Cena over as huge face
Get's Orton and Vince over as monster heels
Could be a HUGE money maker and Vince loves money making

Now none of this will happen because i dont think Vince thinks that way and is prolly going into a whole different direction.

The Anigma

Reaction score
LK I think if the storyline turned out like that someone might really try to do something...lol...alot of crazy people nowadays anyway I have no idea where there going with this storyline now but I was thinking...Vince was headed the other way when he was leaving and Coach came in and told him his limo was that way...maybe Coachman "killed" Vince because he was tired of being his "assistant" idk just a quick idea I had...doesn't make much sense but then again storyline-wise Coach and Bischoff were tight maybe this is Bischoff's "revenge" for firing him...idk what they're doing with this storyline...totally clueless with it...have to wait and find out I guess...

Reaction score
this has the potential to be great....for one "Mr. McMahon" is definetly out for a while and maybe an inner battle between Steph and Shane for control of the company while dad is out of the picture...like the rest of you...I have no idea where they're goin with this but I'm actually eager to find out what's gonna happen

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Does anyone else see an adaptation of the alliance days? Shane and Stephanie fighting for control for a long, long while; maybe Heyman even shows up at some point for whatever purpose, only to eventually have McMahon come back and dominate everyone... It's probably going to be the same idea, different story.

Truth

Reaction score
I think there gonna play this out as if they think he died, but never found his body. Everyone goes under this presumption for about a year when he makes his return at next years Summerslam in some big magnitude, like the WWE is trying to be ran out by Heyman and henchman, Vince returns as a face to save his legacy.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i got the feeling that he may not come back. He is getting on now so he might see this as a way to write himself out so he cant just come back, but he will still have most the say backstage.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I agree with Truth and Gunslinger. Make Shane and Steph start fighting over the company, they'll probably takeover a certain brand leaving one in the middle to fight over. I don't know what the fuck LW was talking about.

miChEl

Reaction score
This show was not very good ....

RabM

Reaction score
How can you say the show wasn't good? I've been losing interest in RAW lately however this latest edition really had me at the edge of my seat. I loved the draft picks and the addition of Vince in the car bomb at the end, Excellent.

Wwe is really starting to get back how it used to be, top class entertainment.

Montana

I like another of the purposed angles, and personally i think this could turn into one of the greatest storylines the wwe has done in ages. When i first watched, i thought vince might pass out or something like that. But i thought the car bomb was really cool. Heres what i think, and it makes a lot of logical sense (although, everyone had some great ideas) THe coach makes too much sense bc he points vince in the direction of the limo, and his character doesnt really need it.

Is it me or did they already do a similar situation? Like when stone cold got hit? Anyways ill post my prediction in white under here. I think it makes a lot of sense, and might ruin it for a couple people.

I think they are gonig to drag out the who dun it for a while. As everyone is under suspusion. Top candidates will be Shane, Steph, Coach, Austin, Bret, Orton, Cena, Piper, Flair, Basically everyone. Im thinking the mystery man will be revealed around survivor series, and RR. He will return as a face, but then turn heel. Yeah, thats right. HHH will be the man to destroy Vince. Why, because he wanted to rule of the wwe. HHH turns heel and everyone gets smacked in the face cause no one seen it coming. Steph then divorces him and HHH gets half. Shane stays face and defends his family, but he cannot stop HHH. Shane gets more firepower for this epic battle. The story really writes itself. The wwe cant go wrong with this.

The Ripper

Reaction score
^^The stone cold one is diffrent in a way and it probably will be one of the best storylines ever.

xtremebadass

If anyone believes he is really dead, you are a complete blueberry.

Alright, now, they could pull an Undertaker, where his body disappeared, but that wouldn't make sense. They already said he was dead, so he can't be in a coma, WWE might have put themselves in too deep and can't get out of this whole. If this is a whole storyline to bring back Triple H, I can't predict anything, because this whole thing is so god damn gay. This whole thing is a plot to get more people to watch TNA.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
What I Think/ Hope Will Happen:

They Take Vince Off Air For A Significant Amount Of Time say anywhere from 6 months to a year and say that his body was never recovered and he is missing and have a battle for power storyline going for quite a long while whereas we have a whodunit thing going on all throughout this time going through everyone as a suspect when they come to a climax at one of the pay per views (Preferably One Of The Big Four) by saying that the person responsible will be revealed And they have a really good pay per view and all the way through hyping up what happened to vince and what has happened with the power struggle storyline and the who dunnit storyline and they get right to the end of the broadcast as shane comes out to announce the man responsible for the car bombing is.....................Vince!!!! and it turns out that it was a hoax orchestrated by the McMahons and then they go off the air. the next night on Raw they come out and explain why they did it... for money or power or something ( i can't really think of a good reason ust yet lol) and he goes back to being Vince the ruthless dictator "No Chance In Hell " boss that we all remember from the 1997/1998 - 2001 boss like he was when against austin, rock, dx, taker, etc. etc.

And we usher in the new era of World Wrestling Entertainment! :D:D:D

.tim

Reaction score
I would like it if Shane took over Raw and Steph took over SD. Then they fought over who was the superior brand and ECW was stuck in the middle not knowing what to do with Heyman eventually coming back to help in the "war" and then McMahon come back to make everything normal again.

Great One

I think they are gonig to drag out the who dun it for a while. As everyone is under suspusion. Top candidates will be Shane, Steph, Coach, Austin, Bret, Orton, Cena, Piper, Flair, Basically everyone. Im thinking the mystery man will be revealed around survivor series, and RR. He will return as a face, but then turn heel. Yeah, thats right. HHH will be the man to destroy Vince. Why, because he wanted to rule of the wwe. HHH turns heel and everyone gets smacked in the face cause no one seen it coming. Steph then divorces him and HHH gets half. Shane stays face and defends his family, but he cannot stop HHH. Shane gets more firepower for this epic battle. The story really writes itself. The wwe cant go wrong with this.
Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking, same time and everything... read my mind. That would seriously be so sick and people could return in this storyline easily too like Shane could bring back the Undertaker to beat Triple H, which sets up that HIAC match. =p