Vince McMahon...Dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Okay yesterday in another thread I said mark my words right now and I stated that I believe it was the Coach. Some people I think thought I was joking, but I was serious. And I dont usually disagree with Montana but in this case I do.

Coach may be a logical suspect but to be blunt so would anyone else in the WWE. Triple H was fueding with McMahon before he left, Mick Foley has been fired and hired, as has JR, Bret Hart was screwed, Lashley got stripped of the title, and so on. Everyone has a motive. But here is why I think it will be revealed to be the Coach.

I believe that Vince has decided the fans have gotten bored with the Mr. McMahon character. Lets be honest, Vince has been playing the heel for over 10 years more or less. I think Vince wants to return to being the character Vince McMahon. The Fan favourite loving Vince who believes the faces can do no wrong and the heels need to be fined and suspended when they break the most minor of rules. There is only one way to get to that point. take Vince off tv for quite some time. I believe when its all said and done, The Coach will be revealed as vince's would be killer. Reasons? It will be revealed that after Vince lost the ECW Title that The Coach got Vince on medication making him all mellow as he appeared to be on Raw. It will also be revealed that The coach used Vince's mellow state to minipulate him into signing a binding deal making him the new boss over all of the WWE in the event of vince's death. The Coach's motives will be that he was sick of being mis treated by Mr. McMahon. Stating times such as when Vince said that the sight of his bald head made him sick just like Lashley and so forth. When Vince finally returns to tv he will be more like the vince of the old (pre-1995) and will make fewer appearences on TV and when does will be that fun loving vince that most of the current fans never saw because they weren't watching wrestling then.

That is what I believe is going to happen. I'm willing to bet on it. (BTW stay tuned for betting event about this)

The only other possible outcome of this which I think doesn't serve any good final purpose is that vince staged his death to get his haters like Lashley, JR, Cena, Triple H, HBK, and so one slowly but carefully show remorse and start to speak good of Mr. McMahon just to have Vince show up and say "I knew that deep down you all knew what a great man I was, and now I've proved it, because I fooled you all!" that one of course doesn't do anything in the end to help the product in any way so I'm positive its the Coach.

Soulpower

I know who did it!! Who has a history of commiting crimes against millionaires abd billionaires? That's right, MAGGIE SIMPSON!!

That damn Maggie did it again!

Montana

Okay yesterday in another thread I said mark my words right now and I stated that I believe it was the Coach. Some people I think thought I was joking, but I was serious. And I dont usually disagree with Montana but in this case I do.

Coach may be a logical suspect but to be blunt so would anyone else in the WWE. Triple H was fueding with McMahon before he left, Mick Foley has been fired and hired, as has JR, Bret Hart was screwed, Lashley got stripped of the title, and so on. Everyone has a motive. But here is why I think it will be revealed to be the Coach.

I believe that Vince has decided the fans have gotten bored with the Mr. McMahon character. Lets be honest, Vince has been playing the heel for over 10 years more or less. I think Vince wants to return to being the character Vince McMahon. The Fan favourite loving Vince who believes the faces can do no wrong and the heels need to be fined and suspended when they break the most minor of rules. There is only one way to get to that point. take Vince off tv for quite some time. I believe when its all said and done, The Coach will be revealed as vince's would be killer. Reasons? It will be revealed that after Vince lost the ECW Title that The Coach got Vince on medication making him all mellow as he appeared to be on Raw. It will also be revealed that The coach used Vince's mellow state to minipulate him into signing a binding deal making him the new boss over all of the WWE in the event of vince's death. The Coach's motives will be that he was sick of being mis treated by Mr. McMahon. Stating times such as when Vince said that the sight of his bald head made him sick just like Lashley and so forth. When Vince finally returns to tv he will be more like the vince of the old (pre-1995) and will make fewer appearences on TV and when does will be that fun loving vince that most of the current fans never saw because they weren't watching wrestling then.

That is what I believe is going to happen. I'm willing to bet on it. (BTW stay tuned for betting event about this)

The only other possible outcome of this which I think doesn't serve any good final purpose is that vince staged his death to get his haters like Lashley, JR, Cena, Triple H, HBK, and so one slowly but carefully show remorse and start to speak good of Mr. McMahon just to have Vince show up and say "I knew that deep down you all knew what a great man I was, and now I've proved it, because I fooled you all!" that one of course doesn't do anything in the end to help the product in any way so I'm positive its the Coach.

There are a lot of good theories. Coach is a candidate, but i think if its him it will be a slight let down, like Rikishi. Plus i think the wwe is going to pull something from left feild.

I still pretty strong about HHH or maybe even stephanie. Its a perfect swerve imo, and the coach idea is kinda too easy. Plus who wants to see a moster heel coach. Thats kinda boring i think.

Another longshot would be armando estrada. Vince tried to steal Umaga from him. Armando took a beating from lashley cause of vince. I think Armando would thrive in a increased role.

I also like SP's and MS idea of vince faking his death. That would be cool too.

Its tough for the wwe to go wrong iwth this one.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I don't think Mr McMahon will come back at all. In kayfabe, the character of Mr McMahon is dead, even though the real man wasn't actually hurt in any way. I like the ideas of the "who dunnit" storylines but as far as Mr McMahon goes, it was just a great way of going out with a bang!

(No Pun Intended)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I personally think that this_guy's scenario is the most plausible of them all.

However, if I had my way it would be Paul Heyman that winds up being the one who did the deed.

For the reason that Vince has ruined his labour of love (ECW) so Heyman has decided to do the same to his (WWE). By taking out the chairman, he's free to do what he wants and no one can stop him.

The ensuing storylines would involve him going up against Shane & Stephanie and constantly beating them and their stable of wrestlers back until eventually Vince makes his return as the conquering hero and vanquishes the evil Paul Heyman.

The best part of the whole story line would be the scathing promos that Heyman could deliver on McMahon, his family, and the WWE as a whole.

It would definetly make for some interesting television.

Truth

Reaction score
Coach as a huge heel would not do anything, nobody cares about Coach and he just would get laughed at when trying to be a monster heel. Sure it could work...he is the one who came from the limos direction to tell Vince where it was, and his reasons could be for getting pushed around so much by everyone, but thatd be a dissapointement.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Anything can be made believeable. Its all in the way its booked.

If Coach plays up the I've been pushed around way too much and now its my way or the highway he'd get Bischoff heat easily.

The one thing that's missing from that angle though to make it whole is either Coach having some sort of stable of wrestlers to protect him and do his dirty work, or even just one guy who gets elevated to ME status from the whole thing.

the dark knight

Plus who wants to see a moster heel coach. Thats kinda boring i think..

Coach as a huge heel would not do anything, nobody cares about coach

just wanna answer the stupid Q. I would like to see coach as huge heel. i said it in montana's ask a Q thread and ill say it again, coach is DAMN good. atleast imo. i always wanted to see him as a GM or somethin. im having the same thought as this guy for now. cant see a triple h feud unless he's really gonna retire and wants to be the on-screen owner or sumthin like that.

Montana

I like the coach a lot too, i just don't see him being a monster. He's been a comedy character for so many years now, the fans would know how to take him i think. But i still think Coach is almost too obvisous.

the dark knight

being called a pop corn fart by the rock doesnt mean he can be a monster heel. look at umaga, he was a push over like no other. kane used to double chokeslam both him and rosey and now he beat kane and no one said anything.

it may look too obvious but like i said, the triple h thing can be nice but the motive isnt that big and the rivalry wont be that much interesting imo.

The Patriot

Reaction score
We all know and saw what happened so how would you write this particular storyline. I make this thread because of the talk surrounding it and feel that this might be one of those special moments that people remember.

I'd go with what they're saying as a car bombing and have a man hunt on who did it. (Vince is in a coma) Drop the Blue Jackass storyline and have the McMahon thing in the back of everyone's minds but go on with the show so to speak. By Summerslam Orton is still doing his thing seriously injuring people, he is in a match with HHH and right when everyone believes HHH is going to dominate Orton comes back and evens the fight out both guys get equally injured (like Batista/Taker at Backlash) Goes on to Survivor Series with Orton/HHH still fighting in a HIAC. Orton gets a big win and "kills HHH's legend" All of a sudden after HHH is out of the cell with Orton still in the lights go out. Orton looks a little scared and the lights go back on. Raw the next night Orton demands to know whos doing it and the lights go out again but Here Comes the $$$ hits Shane comes out and confronts Orton. Shane says he knows what Orton has done, Orton plays dumb so Shane makes a match between he and Orton at the rumble, a street fight if orton wins he is in the rumble. Orton wins the SF and the Rumble and is on his way to WM. By the Road to WM Vince is healed and says he wants to be in Cena's corner to cheer on the man who's fighting the guy that tried killing him. End of the WM Match ref's down and Vince climbs in the ring with the Title in hand. Instead of hitting Orton Vince knocks Cena's block off and Orton RKOs him. Vince gets on the mic and says he's fooled us all and it was a part of his plan. He knew the fans were gullible and would believe it, weep, and want redemption. I think this covers everything and gives Orton a huge push to say the least, here's what got accomplished PPV wise

Summerslam
Orton/HHH

Survivor Series
Orton/HHH HIAC

Rumble
Orton/Shane Shane fighting for his family and Orton fighting for a title shot

WM
Orton/Cena

The Dream Main Event, So Called new Rock/Austin
Get's Cena over as huge face
Get's Orton and Vince over as monster heels
Could be a HUGE money maker and Vince loves money making

Now none of this will happen because i dont think Vince thinks that way and is prolly going into a whole different direction.

You know, this idea actually makes for a good storyline. You definitely have the mind of a booker. :)

To further comment on the McMahon situation, it has been confirmed through various wrestling reports all over the internet time and time again that there were never any emergency vehicles called to the arena. All of that was a well planned stunt, with the explosion itself being filmed two days before Raw went on the air. It was all just rolled together into one big sports-entertainment sandwich.

The A-man

Reaction score
What's with this whole "Vince's body disappears" thing? He was inside the limo when it went off so how could Vince just disappear makes no sense. Here are some facts:

1. The limo exploded just when Vince closed the limo door. That could set up the impression that an instantaneous detonation switch was used for the bomb. No one has enough time to react when that type of bomb goes of right next so there is no logic behind Vince running out and away from danger.

2. As asked earlier how does someone's body vanish into thin air when they were killed by something inches near it? The type of bomb that seemingly used was enough to kill a person and destroy evidence of the crime. It's unlikely that it would immediately burn the body to bits.

3. You should be surprised about how forensics technology and its scientists has evolved in the past few years. It's possible for them to idenity someone by hair, skin, and even ashes samples as long as they have the DNA of the victim to match. Comparison samples can easily be gotten from Shane and Stephanie and be used to ID Vince's corpse.

4. Some people in the thread that Vince's body will or could disappear. Let me ask you this question: How can it disappear and for how long? Once again, the bomb "killed" Vince close by, in a closed area and compressed area (the limo), and the bomb switch was activated the moment the door closed. There's no way for his body to be thrown from the explosion because although it was large, most of the impact blew away glass windows and the limo's roof, allowing the a good deal of the force of the blast to escape. The fire can severely burn a Vince's body to ashes, but not destroy his body completely. Remember, his ashes can be used to offically ID him and place him inside the limo. Also, the WWE and many of its staffers said that Vince died that night. How? By have received news by nearby law enforcement after discovering and recovering a body.....VINCE'S BODY.

Think about all that and you'll see that Vince pulling an "Undertaker" is not only not plausible, but it would be in his character. IF Vince does turn up, the only logical way would be turning up in or from a hospital with or recovered from second and third degree burns, scarred for live.

If the writers ignore any of these fact then I'd say that dug themselves a hole and screwed up any realism behind the angle.

This Guy

I personally think that this_guy's scenario is the most plausible of them all.

However, if I had my way it would be Paul Heyman that winds up being the one who did the deed.

For the reason that Vince has ruined his labour of love (ECW) so Heyman has decided to do the same to his (WWE). By taking out the chairman, he's free to do what he wants and no one can stop him.

The ensuing storylines would involve him going up against Shane & Stephanie and constantly beating them and their stable of wrestlers back until eventually Vince makes his return as the conquering hero and vanquishes the evil Paul Heyman.

The best part of the whole story line would be the scathing promos that Heyman could deliver on McMahon, his family, and the WWE as a whole.

It would definetly make for some interesting television.

Ohhh, thats a good theory. and they have been talking about using Paul Heyman again so it is definatly plausable.

Oh and Montana I understand what your saying about a let down like Rikishi. Rikishi in the Austin insedent was a bigger let down in my opinion because he wasn't even with the WWE at the time of Austin being run down so naturally no one thought of him. It just came off as a we didn't know who else to blame for it type scenario. I will be pissed if it turns out to be someone who wasn't even with the WWE at the time...though I guess it would fit though either way...oh who knows I guess we will all see in good time.

Truth

Reaction score
My thought out theory

Think about, Vince is presumed dead and everyone is going to play the blame game. Steph comes back for such a huge moment and gets extremely paranoid and blames anyone for any reason. She sees two wrestlers laughing with eachother in the back she immediately snaps at them telling them there is no reason to laugh, and suspects there laughing because they killed the boss. Steph who will be primarily on SD after a few weeks on Raw, rallies up a group of people to hunt down the killer. I hold my judgement on who should be in the faction until the Supplementary draft, but something like Cade and Murdoch, Masters, MVP, Carlito (receiving a ME type push). Shane thinks Steph should be handling it a different way and tries to calm her down and tells her to just go back home and let him take care of it. She freaks out and slaps Shane, the two fued for a little, Shane rallies together some troops from Raw to take on Stephs faction which she rightfully names...The Corporation. It is now around mid early late august and HHH and Orton have already had a 2 month fued, it is now that Orton proclaims he knows what HHH did. HHH retaliates by saying Ortons a liar and that hes the only one that truly knows what happened to Vince. Steph and Shane take this as meaning either one killed there father with rightful motives. Orton has been on a mission to kill every legend, and what bigger legend then Vince. HHH wanted to gain complete power of the company, Steph proclaims now she relises the only reason HHH married her was to get one step closer of being in power of the WWE. Steph and Shane now unite and HHH and Orton are stuck in the middle of this whole debacle. After a long month of this huge controversy Shane and Steph think they have finally found out HHH killed Vince. Cops are taking HHH away when we hear "KENNEDDY" and then his music. Mr. Kennedy steps out and cuts a promo saying nobody ever knew, no1 ever suspected he did it. Motives...Vince jumped on the ball with Kennedys injury and forced him to lose the match against Edge which is why Kennedy went down so quickly. Kennedy says Vince never really knew how long he would be injured for but he went ahead and made Kennedy lose the MITB contract. The storyline takes off from here.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The only was i see a non-wrestler "killing Vince" would have to be someone like Paul Heyman or Eric Bischoff. You can't have someone like the coach who face it is always a joke of a heel and will always be. Teddy Long could have done it back when he was with Rodney Mack and his "Everyone hates black people" gimmick. If Long had someone like Elijah Burke as a believable heel back then he along with Burke would have been pushed to main event status and then i would believe he could do it.