UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/5/13

The Kilq is finally here! And on Smackdown! :mark:.

Awesome stuff there Hoov, great promos by everyone all around and good matches from the Blue Crew. Bad Blood is shaping up to be a fine PPV from Smackdown's side, hopefully Anarchy can keep up the pace. ;) That 6 Man tag will be a good read for sure (not to mention a good thread) and that Taipei death match, oh man shit's about to go down! I can't see Kennedy even liking the idea but I wouldn't mind reading some insane bloodshed happening.

That main event segment was SICK! I assume that the segment took a long ass time to write up but hopefully it was worth the effort because that was a pretty solid way of ending the show. Happy to see that Brother D'Von won the match and that he's getting a title shot against Doink's Undertaker. I may have lost against Doink in a title shot before, but he damn well better bet his ass that I'm doing down without a fight this time around! Good job Blue Crew, can't wait to see the preview for next week. :)

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score

That ended up being pretty damn dramatic! Really, really enjoyed reading that and it looks like Ryback is moving up. Still coming for you though Sheamus.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

That Correy Graves promo! I can't wait to see what Dexter can deliver as him, but that was brutal. Ted being dragged by his neck.... :eek:hno:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

That Ryback promo at the beginning of the show was pretty good. Wasn't the biggest fan of the pick up at first but Sigma has turned me into a believer. The Undertaker/Jackson match was better than I expected and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

That Main Event segment was something else. Big 6 man tag at Badd Blood. Nice to see the new blood getting such a big shot. It'll be interesting to see who's playing Hall.

I said it before. Smackdown is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite show in UWF

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Tremendous show, SD is most definitely on the up. Few good matches, Taker/Zeke was a great match, natlav again delivering, glad I won the match. The end segment was a great read, and I look forward to facing natlav for my title once again, although he has improved ten-fold since last time we met, going to be a tough match.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Good episode SD this one of the first episodes in a while where the layers were very present. The thing is now that the web has started lets see it continue. Honestly sorry to Dresden and Slim writing a bad match for y'all. The roster review was good stuff, and the introduction to Hall was amazing. We are going to have to see if the Cliq can with hold with Ryders bros. The match has a lot of big interest.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Good card overall & a excellent show.

Wasn't very fond of being buried to progress a feud I'm not even in though.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Good card overall & a excellent show.

Wasn't very fond of being buried to progress a feud I'm not even in though.

One of the main things that's key to survival in e-fedding, so to speak, is not to take losses personally or to heart, especially if it's to further a feud. For example, I could get mad that Sting lost to the UWF Champion because, "Oh no, how will I be seen as a contender?" now, but I'm not. Having me lose the match via interference from someone else is more than I deserved since the thread was left 2-1. I like you Fetter, but you've got to stop this habit of making everything about yourself. You can't win every match, and to be fair, I don't see how you were buried.

Great show, Hoov, I really liked this edition. The tournament is so far being well executed, the character development for Kennedy so far has me scratching my head but in time it will make sense, Big Zeke losing his return match was surprising but not a horrible outcome, and the match between Stinger and Edge was great, glad to be feuding with Sandow again(ahh, continuity.)

The roster review turned out better than I expected, I like the storyline development, especially with the addition of Scott Hall(I know who's playing him.) Very well done, Smackdown's firing on all cylinders.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Gonna see how to try to put a little distance between Edge and the Ryder Bros... cause Edge wants that spotlight... not to share it :p

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Dredson Ill respond in a PM not to bring anything against the quality of the show

Aniking

Reaction score

One of the main things that's key to survival in e-fedding, so to speak, is not to take losses personally or to heart, especially if it's to further a feud.

This is what I'm doing right now [MENTION=2075]MrFetter[/MENTION].

I needed to end the TTing after two due to having no time until today to whip anything up, but overall I held back just to work my way back into things slowly. I still produced what I thought could've got the job done, but it ultimately didn't and I lost as a result. In turn, if it means Doink's Undertaker gathers momentum going into a feud, then that's fine by me and you've just got to roll with it. He ended up playing a large part in the end of the show, and if me losing a match with nothing on the line, considering I didn't produce my best as well, helps Hoov build Undertaker then I'll take the loss for sure. You bide your time and things are bound to pay off for you in the long run.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed my first Smackdown. Love the concept of the Hardcore tournament as it adds that extra importance to the title. The whole Kliq/Ryder feud is getting interesting and I'm intrigued to see where it goes. Fingers crossed for a better week next week for me, but congrats to Doink. He plays a great Undertaker and I can see why he is the US Champ.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Once again good show everyone.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Enjoyable show.

Hope everyone liked my Kennedy promo and the match I wrote.

Dexter's Corey Graves is brutal.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

This is what I'm doing right now [MENTION=2075]MrFetter[/MENTION].

I needed to end the TTing after two due to having no time until today to whip anything up, but overall I held back just to work my way back into things slowly. I still produced what I thought could've got the job done, but it ultimately didn't and I lost as a result. In turn, if it means Doink's Undertaker gathers momentum going into a feud, then that's fine by me and you've just got to roll with it. He ended up playing a large part in the end of the show, and if me losing a match with nothing on the line, considering I didn't produce my best as well, helps Hoov build Undertaker then I'll take the loss for sure. You bide your time and things are bound to pay off for you in the long run.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed my first Smackdown. Love the concept of the Hardcore tournament as it adds that extra importance to the title. The whole Kliq/Ryder feud is getting interesting and I'm intrigued to see where it goes. Fingers crossed for a better week next week for me, but congrats to Doink. He plays a great Undertaker and I can see why he is the US Champ.

Thanks man, your comments are much appreciated. Was a tough match, I'm sure you'll be back to winning ways next week

Dash

Reaction score

Great show once again Hoov. Glad to see both Sheamus and Ryback advance to the next round of the hardcore tournament. Well deserved victory for Edge, a great promo from Kennedy, I for one really like this character. Nice promo to end things off as well between the Kliq and Ryder and it's good to see that Sigma could possibly have two matches to kick off his PPV debut, dude deserve a good one.

Glad I decided to drop Dibiase and pick up Graves/Paige. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun over here on Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.