UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/5/13

Did I miss something when someone says they are getting buried or someone overracting/being melodramatic?

Hoov, your show is improving bit and by bit every week and I am looking forward to seeing what Smackdown has to offer next. :D

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Did I miss something when someone says they are getting buried or someone overracting/being melodramatic?

Hoov, your show is improving bit and by bit every week and I am looking forward to seeing what Smackdown has to offer next. :D

Shoo Shoo back to your bridge troll.

Dibiase getting dragged off was pretty brutal. Didn't expect that at all Dexter. Then again you're a solid TTer so I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Dash

Reaction score

I like you both and I really appreciate the kind words, but this personal feud you two have between each other is killing the vibe of this thread.

If anyone got buried on this show, it was Ted Dibiase. :hhh2:

Reaction score

Shoo Shoo back to your bridge troll.

Dibiase getting dragged off was pretty brutal. Didn't expect that at all Dexter. Then again you're a solid TTer so I can't wait to see where you go from here.

DiBiase was dragged off on purpose, mainly because of a switch...

I knew someone would overact to the roster review and believe it was some sort of conspiracy/shoot on everyone when it was what Nash and Triple H would almost certainly say if they was doing it legit on TV >.>.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Didn't mind the HHH/Nash segment. Had some good laughs while at the same time having some serious meaning behind it & how characters are being released.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 10/12/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.png

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 10/12/13 CARD

Last week on SmackDown, UWF COO Triple H and Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash had a "roster review" of the entire SmackDown locker room, which did not sit well for Co-General Manager Zack Ryder. This week, Co-General Manager Chris Benoit is back and he's none too happy at Ryder's actions at the review. Also, this week, Round 1 of the Hardcore Tournament continues with the final 2 matches.

Round 1 (Part 2)

Corey Graves vs. Enzo Amore

Derrick Bateman vs. Brodus Clay

Non-Title

UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy vs. Brother D'Von

D'Von got himself right back in the game last week by defeating Damien Sandow and earning himself a United States Championship match against The Undertaker at Bad Blood. This week, D'Von has issued a challenge to another champion, The Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy has not been the same since his title defense against Eddie Guerrero at Bound For Glory and he doesn't seem to be in the right state of mind. Who will pull out the victory?

Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash vs. Alberto Del Rio

Co-GM Zack Ryder has decided to place both Kevin Nash and Triple H in singles matches this week and Nash's opponent will be the man who just came up short in the Hardcore Tournament in Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio did not take too kindly to being referred to as "Mexican JBL" so he's looking to make Nash pay. Will Del Rio get the job done or will "Big Sexy" gain a victory heading into the Six-Man Tag Team match at Bad Blood?

Main Event

UWF COO Triple H vs. Ryback

Number One Contender to the UWF Championship Triple H has been given a daunting task here as he goes one-on-one with the dominate Ryback. Last week, Ryback advanced to Round 2 of the Hardcore Tournament where he will face Sheamus in a First Blood match next week but first, Zack Ryder has decided to use his new "broski" to teach Triple H some humility. Will Ryder's plan work like a charm or will "The Game" pull another over on the "Long Island Iced Z"?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM......

UWF Champion Edge - On his thoughts on Bad Blood's main event
UWF United States Champion The Undertaker - On his upcoming bout with Brother D'Von
Damien Sandow - Why did he cost Sting his match against Edge last week?
Christian - He has been given some time to introduce himself to the SmackDown audience

AND ANYONE ELSE!

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown! 10/12/13 CARD

Looks like I have Sam for both iMPACT and Smackdown this week. I'll get started on the Smackdown one soon, hoping he'll be able to get the iMPACT one started since Aries is still a little worse for ware.

Kevin Nash vs. Alberto Del Rio has me intrigued, will be very interesting to see how that one goes.

Nice too see Sigma in a main event match, he has his work cut out for him against SBS' Triple H that's for sure.

Great card as always Hoov. Can't wait for it to go up on Saturday!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Whooo looks like that I have Andrew's Pyscho Kennedy to deal with. Ultraviolent D'Von vs Hardcore Champ Mr. Kennedy, sounds good to me Hoov! Also I had to laugh seeing Derrick Bateman in the Hardcore Tournament; I can just picture him being in the Taipei death match. :lmao

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Glad to have the week off :D But I'll be sure to deliver... promo wise. HOLLA BLUE CREW! We are taking over UWF.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Oh hell yeah. Sheamus gets a week to rest, and Ryback gets a week to get his ass kicked by Triple H before we meet next week in our first blood match. Looks like my buddy Triple H just hooked me up.

Going to be interested to see how Trips and Nash react to Ryder's Broskis. You know they have something that they're going to come back with.

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score

Time for me to step my game up. It's going to be a fun experience definitely!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Good job on the show Hoov. I actually really enjoyed that Ryback Promo that opened the show. I don't care for Ryback but Sigma does a good job playing him and glad to see him get the win. Andrew's Kennedy is taking a nice twist. I think it might be more appropriate after the Tepei Death Match though. So if I win next week, I could be potentially facing Ryback or Sheamus. Unless they fight each other that is. I actually really enjoyed the Sandow/D'von match and it looks like we'll be seeing a good Sandow/Sting feud. The end promo was great. Really came off as a segment you'd see in WWE. Not one of those I like for 2 mintues then you. Quick back and forth banter. Surprised to see The Undertaker get such a huge spotlight. Figured he'd be in a feud with 3 minute warning after what happened the week before. Anyways good show once again Hoov.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Whooo looks like that I have Andrew's Pyscho Kennedy to deal with. Ultraviolent D'Von vs Hardcore Champ Mr. Kennedy, sounds good to me Hoov! Also I had to laugh seeing Derrick Bateman in the Hardcore Tournament; I can just picture him being in the Taipei death match. :lmao

Hey The Bate Man has all sorts of gadgets that you wouldn't even believe. Just try and imagine Batman vs Mr. Kennedy. Batman always wins.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

You'll have to win the tournament first Capt :)

I get Natlav this week, time to do this!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/12/13 (SORRY FOR LATENESS)

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.  png

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" SmackDown! kicks off with it's theme song, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. The crowd is already awestruck at what has gone down already and the show has just begun. We go down to ringside and meet back up with SmackDown broadcast team Booker T and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

bio-bookert_crop_north.png
jerry-lawler3.jpg

------But before The announcers have a chance to speak.......

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

Rated R UWF Champion Edge:

My adoring fans. My legions and legions of fans. I know it has been such a long time but do not fret because no longer will you have to await to hear from your leader. No longer will you have to wait to hear from your one and only true champion. The time has come and the time is now when the true face of UWF will address the masses. So all of you … lend me your ears as I bestow upon you the vast knowledge that has been embedded in my mind for all of you. So as the god of wrestling… allow me to address my fellow lowly wrestlers that will always be beneath me as there will never be anybody that will ever come close to holding even a glimmer of hope of ever reaching the level that I’m at.

The fans start to boo pretty hard but Edge pays them no attention and continues.

The first thing that needs to be understood is that I am Edge. The UWF Champion. The only one that can stake claim to being the best on Smackdown right now and in the future. So know that I’m no lackey and I didn’t achieve this level of greatness just because of Ryder but because I am that damn good. I mean look at my track record. I am so good that as soon as I beat Batista he went running to Raw and joined up with a crew because he knew that he no longer had it within him to win by himself. And he know that he would never stand a chance against someone like me. He ran with his tail tucked between his legs never to be seen on my show ever again. And then secondly we have the self proclaimed “Best in the World” in CM Punk. All that happened there was he saw that he had to face off against someone like me and ran away and now he is on Anarchy… or Impact. Something.

But bottom line is… I’m so damn good that these guys that talk up a big game either no show or run away after one encounter with me. And then we had big ole Goofy himself Kevin Nash insert himself into a title match against me because that’s the only way he could ever achieve a title match is by abusing his powers but even that wasn’t enough cause even as a last second replacement… he quickly found out that a match against the god of wrestling means… you are going to lose. And as you can see… ever since that time I slipped up and vastly underestimated that forty something year old Triple H I haven’t been able to be touched by anybody and that is going to continue because in case you haven’t understood or seen yet… not only is Smackdown the best show in UWF now because of me… but you now have the face of UWF, the best wrestler in UWF… you have everything rolled into one here in UWF and that is because of one person and one person only. Adam Copeland. Better known as your Rated R UWF Champion Edge.

Now I know that Triple H is going to come out here at some point, spit some water out, and talk really slow uhhhhh about nothing uhhhhh and then mention how he beat me uhhhhh and he’ll beat me again uhhhhhh eventually uhhhhh and take my belt uhhhh. But let me save you the time Trippy and I’ll keep my fans from having to be bored by your tired slow talk. You got lucky once and it won’t happen again. Someone like me doesn’t underestimate a second time. I learn from my mistakes and have made sure that I always stay ahead of the game. Sting thought that he would have some sort of advantage over me for some reason and look at what happened to him. He lost. Your partner there Nash thought he could bully himself in and win and he lost. And so what did you and him do… you went to the drunk and think that he’ll be sober enough by the time we start the show and remember which arena we’re at and perform? You know as well as I that he isn’t going to provide even the slightest bit of help. I mean all you have to do is look at my team and see that well… there is me and that is all you need to know. As long as I’m on a team we aren’t losing. We aren’t going down. Because when everything is said and done… I want you, your buddy Nash, your friend Hall, and everyone else to know…

I AM the one that runs Smackdown. I AM the one that is leading Smackdown to the future. This is MY SHOW! This is MY TIME! This is all me. Smackdown would not exist right now if it wasn’t for me. Smackdown wouldn’t even be looked at if it wasn’t for me. I AM the reason that Smackdown is even a success right now and as long as I continue doing things my way Smackdown will continue to be the number 1 show in UWF. Not Raw, not Anarchy, and especially not that third rate Impact. And none of their champions can come close to comparing to the likes of me. Rollins would pull a CM Punk and run away knowing he has to face me. Khali is too slow to do anything and as far as Raw goes… AJ Styles… well he just doesn’t compare to the likes of someone like Edge. So pretty much what we have here is the greatest champion to have ever been seen… the greatest wrestler… making this show the greatest that it has ever been. And when everything is said and done… when future generations look at the record books they’ll see these past failures like Ambrose, Rhodes, and Austin and then they’ll see Edge and just as I’m telling you all right now… they will know that there is nobody out there that could ever compare to the likes of me. Welcome… to Edge’s show. Welcome… to Smackdown. Home of the god… of wrestling.

Edge lowers his mic as his theme starts again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown is brought to you by........

Hostess-Twinkies-Box-Small.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;SmjP7zPAzM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmjP7zPAzM4[/video]

Crowd starts cheering as they hear "Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde. This is not the music Christian has used lately. Here comes Christian, he walks down the ramp. He doesn't look at his peeps, he just walks down the ramp. Christian is wearing a grey shirt. He walks on the steel steps and he enters the ring. Christian takes a microphone from the staff. Crowd still cheers for him.

Guys, guys, guys... Please... Cut it off. Now I am here to do an introduction to you, to the SmackDown audience. You know, lately I decided to go through some changes in order to have better days in my career. So I decided to jump on Anarchy. But after iMPACT was formed, I was traded to iMPACT. I was traded to a place that I referred as home. But they traded me, just like Anarchy traded me. The place I called "Home" sent me out. That hurted a bit, I must say that. But you know, pain is something that teaches a person a lot of things. This tought me that a person shouldn't call anywhere as home. So that's why I am not going to call this place as home, so I want call you guys as my family. This ring is nothing more than a business room to me now and you people are the ones who just make me earn money! Hey, I am not a person who is only about money. This isn't about money, this is about you people, this is about this business...

Crowd gives mixed reaction to Christian.

You don't get it right? Even your voices, even your reactions show that you don't get it. I am not surprised. It's not a secret that you people are idiots but I expected you to understand it. If you did not understand that let me explain it to you... Why did I choose to go from a place that I have been in for a year to a new place? Because of one thing, CHANGE! I wanted a new air. I wanted something new. I was sick and tired of seeing the same faces on Raw. I have to admit, I am not a liar, I wasn't on a roll for a long time so I decided that I needed a change. I thought that the change will turn the things around, I thought that it will be good for me. Unfortunately it didn't happen. In fact, things gone even worse. I am traded for the third time in last three months, I missed two opportunities to be a champion... I could be the face of iMPACT but I failed! Do you know what I did after my match against Juventud? I was so disappointed and frustrated. I missed a chance once again and I missed that chance in my match! The match that I made a career on it! A match that I have won multiple times and I have become champion multiple times! But this time... I was the one who lost. So after the match I went to my locker room and I sit there for an hour. I sat there and I listened my brain, my soul and my inner voice. I asked myself "Why am I going too bad?". Was change nothing more than a bullshit? Or the change wasn't enough?

I listened myself, just myself, I listened nobody but myself. No executive, no referee, no superstar, no friend, no fake philosophers... Just myself. And I have decided that the change wasn't enough because the only thing that never change is change! So I decided to go through another change. A change that will put me on the map once again. What was it? Was I going to change my clothes? Was I going to change my style? No... I was going to change one little thing but that one little thing will effect a lot!

Christian1.jpg

I realised that you people are nothing more than a weight on my back. You call yourselves as Peeps but when Randy Orton beat me back in 2011 you just cheered and celebrated with the new champion. You didn't care me, you didn't care my feelings nor my thoughts! So now, it's my turn! I don't care any of you! I only care myself! I only care Jason Reso! I only care Christian! You people are not worth to care, but I do! Now I have no weight on my back! I am standing tall and now I am just fighting for myself! From now on, you will not see that weak, broken Christian. You will not see the Christian who loses. You will see the Christian that is born to rise. That's right! "I am the one who is born to rise!" I am the on who will rise on SmackDown! I am the one who will be the top guy of not only SmackDown but also UWF! There is nothing you people can do. You will pay for the tickets, you will sit on your asses and you will watch me rise! I am not that Christian anymore... So get ready for the change!

Christian drops the mic and leaves the ring. Crowd booes him as Christian walks to backstage.

93c8d711-084b-474f-805e-5222961dd7b3_zpsd1a9723d.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Over the course of the past week, I have heard the same question echoed many a time. “Why Damien Sandow?” Not only is the question annoying because it is incomplete, but because you people seem to think you have a right to an answer. Everyone seems to expect me to answer why here tonight, you all arrogantly expect myself to explain what I did. Well then, before we get to that, why don’t you people explain why you dive into the doldrums of incompetence with your own self-imposed ignorance? Why don’t you “people” Explain to me why I haven’t received any of my championship rematches? Why after owning victories over the Champion and the last couple of Number one contenders, that I haven’t received an opportunity at the UWF Championship, a Championship I might add I never rightfully lost. Explain to me how a man can use an illegal, a banned maneuver like the piledriver on me and not only be applauded for it but have the move be reinstated? No explanations? Fine, how about someone attempt to explain how Sting could be here on Smackdown?

Sandow pauses as if waiting for an answer from the booing audience on the other side of the feed.

I sent him off of Smackdown “forever”, and yet not only is he here…but he received a singles bout against the UWF Champion immediately. While Zachary and Hunter play around in their own little world, I get ignored, and Sting coming back to Smackdown after I beat him so he’d never have to return is the personification of that. I earn opportunities, and they are taken away, I am cheated and swindled and it is turned a blind eye to. I cost Sting the victory, because he lost his right to victory on Smackdown nearing a year ago. He lost that right to me, and I am not going to stand idly by and watch him take back that right. So I decided to make sure this promise was kept, this guarantee in my contract wasn’t overlooked like the rematches, like the contenderships, and like the attack of my person. One by one I shall be rectifying the wrongs handed to me, and in my quest for salvation I shall snuff out the people responsible for keeping you all ignorant…by eradicating their mistakes personally. And that first mistake is one so-called Icon. You’re Welcome.

UWF Monday Night RAW

CorpRaw.png

The crowd are tense inside the sold out arena for Saturday Night Smackdown until suddenly.

[video=youtube;EOFC8CvquHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFC8CvquHk[/video]

The nightclub music of Enzo Amore, known as 'Italian Lover' plays over the PA system and the crowd immediately begin to boo as Zack Ryder's right hand man makes his way out onto the stage,followed behind by Zack Ryder and Ryback holding a beaten and battered Corey Graves.

The King: What the hell is this?!

Booker T: Dat's Corey Graves!

Ryder and Ryback throws Graves into the ring and Amore demands the referee ring the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee rings the bell as Ryback and Ryder lay Graves down in the center of the ring. Amore places a boot on top of Graves as the referee reluctantly makes the count.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND ADVANCING IN THE HARDCORE TOURNAMENT, ENZO AMORE!

Enzo_Amore_Full.1.png

Amore has his arm raised in victory by Ryder as all three men then leave the ring. Paige then comes running down the ramp to check on Graves.

The King: This tournament has just been tainted!

Booker T: Not to sound like that guy, King, but it was a Hardcore match.

All 3 men walk up the ramp celebrating the victory as Paige runs down to check on Graves.

We are back live to a Alberto Del Rio press conference. The floor is now opened to questions.

Alberto+Del+Rio+WrestleMania+XXVII+Press+Conferenc  e+JnH5jHC4g5Fl.jpg

Ricardo: Señoras y señores por favor la bienvenida a la Esencia de la Excelencia. Albertoooooo Del Rioooooooooo!

Del Rio adjusts his suit, & walks on stage. He's donning his usual smirk, as he fixes the microphone into place. He takes a few more seconds before speaking.

Since I was most gracious to grant you the pleasure of being in my company, please keep the questions to a minimum. As for my time is of more importance then the total salary of your journalism career; & I have many more commitments to get to that are of a higher priority. Let's begin shall we?

Reporter: Mr Del Rio! How would you grade your performance last week against Sheamus? [/CENTER]

My performance last week, was nothing short of extraordinary, as is the usual. Last week, was more of the match chosen against Alberto Del Rio. Do you honestly think Sheamus has a legitimate chance to beat the Essence of Excellence in a normal sanctioned match? I don't think so. Next question!

Reporter #2: So Mr. Del Rio, are you saying that the Hardcore match was the reason you lost last week?

That's exactly what I'm saying. You see, Alberto Del Rio is a man of class. Unlike you Americans, I'm not a complete imbecile who likes to see one man, beat another man over the head with a trash can or a steel chair. It's matches like this, that give you superstars like Sheamus or Ken Kennedy; who strive & live off these kind of matches because they know they can't hold a candle to the most technically gifted Mexican superstar in the business.
Reporter #3: Mr. Del Rio what are your thoughts about Zack Ryder & HHH?

Both of these men have their panties in a bunch, yet neither one is smart enough to give these people what they want. Alberto Del Rio as champion. NEXT![/CENTER]
Reporter #4: Mr. Del Rio, what are your thoughts this week on your match with the VP of Talent Relations, Kevin Nash?

Zack Ryder made this match for one reason & for one reason only, to get rid of Kevin Nash. He knows once a old & be ridden Kevin Nash steps into the ring with excellence, that he will no longer be a problem at the end of the night. I am a very humble guy, & usually don't partake in the assault of senior citizens, but tonight Alberto Del Rio will do so to make a statement. To make a statement not only to Zack Ryder, but to HHH that I am the future of this company.

Reporter #5: Mr Del Rio, if you make it past Kevin Nash this week on Smackdown. What are your future plans?

To win the UWF Championship. That's all the time I will allow for questions. See your way out of my locker room now.
There is a shuffling of cameras & their crew as the file out of Del Rio's locker room. Our scene comes to a close as Del Rio slams the door in one camera's face.

UWF Wednesday Night ANARCHY

NewAnarchy_zpsd66c685a.png

Brother D'Von is sitting backstage as the camera is zoomed up pretty close to his upper body. D'Von is smiling as he begins to speak into the camera.

6521_505.jpg

"Gateway To Violence" Brother D'Von So far it has only been a week since I was the one announced to be challanging The Undertaker for his United States Championship at Bad Blood. To the Undertaker I am just another body that will be among the shadows of the damned, just another victim for him to defeat and boost his already bloated ego. Well let me tell you right now my brother that I am not just another person that will be walking in your path. Heck I'm not even the one walking on your path, no my brother you are walking on MY path! You may have not noticed this my brother but even after Triple H announced that I was the challenger for the United States Championship I have been planning every little thing in order to defeat you at Bad Blood. There are three components to The Undertaker that needs to be vanquished in order to keep him down for good; the mind, the body, and the spirit. His mind will be crushed when I get face to face with The Phenom, and his body will be destroyed at Bad Blood after I'm done with him. His spirit on the other hand I plan on assaulting for the next couple of weeks until Bad Blood will arrive! Oh yes my brother if you were planning on having an easy title defense then you are sadly mistaken. I do not go down easy without a fight and I damn well do NOT allow others to provoke fear out of me. But this time Undertaker things are going to work differently my brother.

Brother D'Von nods to the cameraman as he zooms out from D'Von and reveals to have a casket sitting on the floor. D'Von gets off the chair that he was sitting on and grabs a sledgehammer from nearby.

Casket325Pix.jpg

I have known you for quite some time deadman, and for a while we never really have fought me. Sure we may have been involved in a match or two during our careers but never have we never been involved in a match quite personal as this. You see some people may refere to me as batshit crazy, and unfortunately I hate to admit it my brother but I do think that I suffer from some anger issues. That being said I know how to control my anger and direct it towards those who needs a quick lesson on respect. Tonight Mr. Kennedy is a prime example out of that. For the past week he has been acting submissive towards the demons that lurk inside. We all know that Mr. Kennedy is probably one of the toughest Superstar on the Smackdown roster, but even he will discover what happens when he will walk down the Path of Violence with Brother D'Von. Oh don't worry Undertaker I won't release all of my anger towards Undertaker, I'll be sure to leave some for our match at Bad Blood!

D'Von shows off the sledgehammer to the camera before raising it up and ends up smashing the sledgehammer onto casket. The crowd is popping loud as D'Von smashes the casket a couple of more times and is happy to see the casket with a couple of holes in it. Brother D'Von looks at the casket and smiles and nods to the broken casket, then looks at the camera.

Oh I love the feeling when you release your anger at an object of interet. Undertaker I will deal with you later when I am done with the night's matchup against Mr. Kennedy. Mr Kennedy, there is not much that I can say to you my brother without repeating myself from our previous conversation. The only thing that I can add to it is that you better be prepared for what is about to be coming to you in our match. The Gateway to Violence has been opened and nobody is safe when they walk among the Path of Violence. Oh my brother, testify!

Brother D'Von leaves the backstage area as the camera goes to somewhere else.

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble” starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder” shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him as he has his Hardcore Championship around his waist. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbanging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whiskey In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring. D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee sounds the bell and this one is underway. Both men circle the ring a few times before meeting in the middle. They lock up. D'Von forces Kennedy back into the corner. The referee tries to separate it but Kennedy rakes the eyes of D'Von and causes D'Von to stumble back. As D'Von looks back, Kennedy takes him down with a clothesline. Kennedy then makes the cover.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Kennedy taking the early lead.

Kennedy lifts D'Von back up to his feet and sets him up in suplex position. As he attempts a suplex, D'Von counters and ends up lifting Kennedy to a vertical base. As he does, He throws Kennedy torso first onto the top rope. Kennedy is hung up and then falls to the mat. Then, D'Von slaps a sleeper hold onto Kennedy.

Booker T: D'Von's coming back, though!

Kennedy struggles at first as D'Von sinches in the hold. Then, Kennedy begins to fade. D'Von continues to wrench in the hold as the referee checks his arm. As he begins to, however, Kennedy springs to life and begins fighting his way to his feet. Kennedy makes it up and starts hitting D'Von in the midsection with right hands. D'Von instead hits Kennedy with a knee to the gut. D'Von then sets Kennedy up for a piledriver!

The King: Hey, that's one of mine!

Booker T: He does it well, King!

Before D'Von can connect, the lights go out. The crowd start cheering as they know exactly what's happening. The scene on the titantron then opens up with someone digging a grave. The arm and the shovel are only seen as the person keeps digging. A voiceover is heard.

???: With each passing week, I assert my status as the leader of this world. I am still undefeated in competition, still my streak lives on, and still, mortals step up and think they can take on the Phenom. They think in their clouded minds that they can still dethrone the king, that they can kill the immortal. My streak cannot be broken, it is the very pattern that is forever etched in UWF Smackdown history, one that remains the same for all of eternity. You mortals, Vampiro, Chris Jericho and now D’Von. You all thought or think you can beat me, you think you can stop me from holding my holy grail and you do so at your own peril. I allowed Chris Jericho to stay on SmackDown, but I removed Vampiro and dragged him to the underworld. D’Von, I know your practices as a man of god but even he won’t save you when you go toe-to-toe with the devil. You think you can go where no man has gone before, you think you can beat me? You will submit to the same rocky fate that the likes of Ezekiel Jackson have submitted to. You will stand before Hell’s Gate as I pass judgement on your soul, begging for me to leave you be. I will haunt your thoughts until our match D’Von, and you will enter out match a shadow of yourself, blinded by fear, and with bags under your eyes due to all the nightmares I will cause you to suffer.

It is pretty obvious that the voiceover is that of the dead man, The Undertaker.
The Undertaker: D’Von Dudley, you have entered something which there is no escape from, and I have listened to your words lately and I have to say you have grown ignorant of what’s around you. I am still at the top of the food chain, I am still a champion, now I may be a legend, I may have been here for a long time, but I have no intention of passing on the torch just yet. I still bring fear into the eyes of every superstar that I come across backstage, and I am still the name that everyone wants to beat, everyone wants The Undertaker, every single member of that roster wants to beat the Phenom, everyone wants to end my streak… but it just cannot be done. It is the one thing in this business that is impossible, and you along with many before you will go down trying.

The man digging the grave hits a lump. He moves the soil out the way and a casket is perfectly visible in the grave. A lightning bolt hits the casket and when the smoke clears you can see, in big letters, RIP.

The Undertaker: Your time in this world is slowly ticking away, and your very entity will soon be my meal. Soon, soon you will Rest In Peace.

The arena then lights up with a purple hue and fog rolls in. After a few moments, a few Druids dressed in black walk out, holding a casket.

8509702.jpg

Booker T: Good Gahd, King!

Then, the titantron lights up with the following:

DEVON HUGHES
1972 - 2013
Rest.....In......Peace......

D'Von then exits the ring and goes after the druids. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ, BROTHER D'VON

As D'Von is trying to go after the druids, the lights go out completely. As they come back on, the druids are gone, leaving only the casket right in front of D'Von.

The King: The Undertaker has sent D'Von a very harsh message!

D'Von falls to his knees and looks at the casket as we cut to commercial.

UWF Friday Night iMPACT!

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is a Hardcore tournament match!

xr1l6.gif

Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohia; weighing in at 222 pounds... Derrick Bateman!

nclaft.gif

OOC: it's the only entrance gif I can find

And his opponent, from Pasadena, California; weighing in at 375 pounds... Brodus Clay!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Derrick Bateman and Brodus Clay are both warming up in their corners. Bateman looks at Clay with a semi-serious face while Clay has a destructive look in his eyes. Bateman tries is best to look intimidating but Brodus Clay starts to laugh out loud. Bateman looks offended at Clay laughing at him so he hits a dropkick to the chest of Clay and Clay ends up falling out of the ring! The fans pop that Derrick Bateman just did that, Bateman then runs and jumps over the ropes and goes for a crossbody vault but Clay ends up catching Bateman midair, then goes to ram him face first onto the steel post but Bateman slips out and shoves Clay onto the steel post! Clay looks stunned from that shot while Ezekiel Jackson charges at Bateman but Bateman ends up executing a drop toe hold onto Jackson, Jackson falling face-first onto the steel steps! Bateman then eyes Bischoff to make sure that he doesn't try anything funny, Bischoff holds up his hands in piece much to Bateman's satisfaction. Bateman then looks under the ring and pulls out a stop sign and a trash can, throwing them both into the ring. Bateman then pulls out a barbed wire 2x4 and is already smirking like a complete blueberry.

King: Oh boy you gotta wonder what Derrick Batman is thinking right now?

Bateman walks up to Brodus Clay with the barbed wire 2x4 and is fully prepared to be using it. Bateman walks up to Clay as Clay is getting back up, Bateman then goes for a horizontal swing with the 2x4 but Clay ducks out of the way and Bateman ends up hitting the steel post. The barbed wire gets stuck on the apron as Clay is up and ends up taking down Bateman with a clothesline, then picks him up and tosses him to the security barrier. Clay then backs up to the apron and charges at Bateman, crushing him with a body avalanche so he falls back down hard! Clay is smiling again as he sees that the 2x4 is still stuck on the apron so he goes under the ring to find a new weapon, and pulls out a sledgehammer! The crowd goes 'ooooh' as Clay raises the sledgehammer up high, then sees that Bateman is back up so Clay charges at Bateman with the sledgehammer, going for a headshot but Bateman gets out of the way and Clay stops it before he can hit a fan in the head! The fan is scared out of his wits as Clay ignores him but Bateman takes him down with an enzuirgiri kick to the head! Clay goes onto one knee, confused from the blow to the head as Bateman runs up and boots Clay in the head!

Booker T: Oh man these guys are goin' all out in this match! We will see bloodshed soon enough let me tell you that!

Bateman tries his best to pick up the big guy and manages to toss him into the ring. Before entering the ring, Bateman goes towards the announcer tables and grabs a hold a steel chair and brings that inside with him as well. Bateman his holding the chair and is waving it around while Brodus Clay is rising to his feet. Derrick Bateman is swinging the chair around and sees that Clay is finally back on his feet, Bateman then runs up and clocks Clay HARD on the skull as he goes down! The fans cheer loudly as Bateman shows off the chair to the crowd, boasting the big dent that the chair has and a small blood splat on it. Brodus Clay has been revealed to have been busted wide open but doesn't realize that as he gets back up again, Bateman though smacks him dead center on the skull again, this time Clay crashes to the mat and appears to be unconcious! Batemann again shows off the chair to the crowd, showing that there's plenty of blood on the chair and sees that the chair is pretty much unusable now.

King: Oh good Lord Booker, did you see how bent out of shape that chair is? Derrick Bateman really is out for blood now.

Derrick Bateman sees the trash can in the ring and grabs a hold of it. He arrages for Brodus Clay to go into a sitting position and then places the trash can on top of Clay. Clay is now sitting while having the trash can over his head as Bateman then climbs the ropes, then looks down and yells at the crowd. Bateman then leaps off the ropes and hits a missile dropkick onto Clay's head where the trash can is! The connection made a sickening sound as Derrick Bateman is grinning like ann idiot again, this time though Bateman decides that he should try and finish the match now. Bateman grabs the stop sign and places it in the center of the ring, then struggles as he lifts up the bleeding Brodus Clay and brings in standing right on top of the stop sign. Derrick Bateman then attempts to go for the Man-tastic on top of the stop sign but Brodus Clay manages to escape from the hold and instead counters it into a DDT on the sign! Bateman looks to be out cold from the move as Bischoff is yelling at Clay to end it right now. Clay then picks up Bateman and goes for a Chokeslam but Bateman counters that with a kick to the stomach and then goes for a Reverse STO, Clay though counters that into an STO on top of the stop sign!

1!

2!

And Derrick Bateman kicks out! Brodus Clay looks surprised that Derrick Bateman managed to kick out so he suddently starts to become very angry. Bischoff order Jackson to pull off the barbed wire off the apron and throw it inside for Clay to use. Clay grabs a hold of it and walks up to Bateman, then gets him to his knees and places the barbed wire 2x4 onto Bateman's forehead! Clay is applying tons of pressure onto the hold and Bateman is now bleeding from the forehead, now pouring out a hell of a lot as it seems that Clay managed to cut an artery. Bateman is screaming out in pain as he tries to escape the grip but Clay is refusing to let go of the barbed wire 2x4, and instead applies even more pressure to the face of Bateman! Clay releases Bateman away from the barbed wire as Bateman goes down while holding onto his forehead, trying to wipe away the blood so he can see better. Bateman manages to get onto one knee while grunting but Brodus Clay stalks up behind Bateman and swings the barbed wire 2x4 onto the upper back region of Derrick Bateman! Bateman yelps in complete agony as Clay looks at the blood on the barbed wire surrounding the 2x4 and decides to get rid of it. Clay then smiles as he picks up Bateman and takes him down with a Chokeslam!

Booker T: Ya know pretty soon there ain't gonna be nothin' left of Derrick Bateman dawg! He's gonna be sleeping with dem fishes if Clay keeps up with dis brutal attack!

Derrick Bateman is down but Brodus Clay isn't going for the pin yet, instead he is looking down at Bateman and is deciding what to do next. Bateman is laying down on the mat, breathing heavily from the intense blood loss. Clay has lost quite a bit of blood but his size allows him to lose more fluids in his system without fainting than the average human. Clay walks up to Bateman and lifts him off his feet and over his head all in one motion. Clay looks into the crowd with his sadistic look while Ezekiel Jackson and Eric Bischoff are cheering from ringside. Clay has a deadly look in his eyes as he walks towards the ropes and throws Bateman over the ropes, Bateman ends up being thrown onto the Spanish announcer's table! Bateman is laying on top of the table and doesn't fall off it, the table being too sturdy to break just from Bateman's weight alone. Bischoff is seen laughing from ringside as Brodus Clay exits the ring and moves up to where Bateman is laying down, Clay then grabs a couple of wires that is laying on the table and is now choking Bateman with the cable wires!

King: Somebody get this buffon away from these tables before he kills someone here!

Brodus Clay releases Derrick Bateman from the cables and moves them away from Bateman but still has Bateman on the announcer's table. Clay then gives off a dirty look to the fans nearby as he climbs onto the announcer's table, much to the surprise of the fan. Clay looks down and smiles at Bateman as Bateman is still struggling to move. Clay then walks up to Bateman, then backs up so his heels are connected to the edge of the table. Clay then takes a deep breathe as he runs up and goes for a running splash onto Bateman but Bateman manages to roll off the table, escaping just in time as Clay ends up crashing onto the table! The table shakes under Clay's weight but still doesn't collaspe as Bateman uses the apron to get himself back up. Bateman wipes the blood that's covering his eyes to try and see better but Ezekiel Jackson ends up clotheslining Derrick Bateman to the ground! Bateman is getting stomped on by Jackson and Bischoff as Bischoff is cursing at Bateman but Fandango runs into the ring much to the surprise of the fans and runs towards the ropes, jumps between them and lands a suicide dive onto both Jackson and Bischoff!

King: Look at this Booker! Fandango is here to save his partner!

Booker: Now that's what a team does King!

Fandango gets up and nods to himself as Bateman is back up and looks at Fandango. Bateman nods to Fandango with a smile but Fandango just gives Bateman a look and tells him to get back into the ring. Bateman does as he is told from Fandango as Fandango gets Brodus Clay off the announcer's table, without touching the blood and tosses him back inside the ring. Fandango then moves out of the way so he doesn't get attacked from Jackson as Bateman has Clay back up and hits some snap punches to the head. Clay is starting to turn white from the blood loss as Bateman chucks him to the corner, then runs up and hits a running dropkick to Brodus Clay! Clay goes down and Bateman is now posing for the crowd again. Fandango looks under the ring and manages to pull a bathroom mirror out from under the ring! Fandango takes a moment to check himself in the mirror but Bateman tells Fandango to give him the mirror. Fandango is seem to be lost in his own reflection until Bateman leans over the ropes and snatches the mirror from Fandango's hands. Fandango doesn't look too pleased as Bateman now as possession of the mirror. Brodus Clay is back up and walks up to Bateman, Bateman then goes for a swing with the mirror to the head but Clay ducks the swing and grapples Bateman, taking him out with a belly to belly suplex!

Booker T: It's a good thing that Brodus Clay dodged that mirror, that shit would've hurt I tell you what!

Clay is back up and has that evil look developed in his facial structure, even more sadistic now that he is wearing the proverbial crimson mask around his face. Clay picks up the mirror and takes a look at himself through it, then points to Bateman with a smile but then shakes his head and points to Fandango at ringside then makes a motion that he's going to swing the mirror at Fandango. Fandnago shakes his head but Ezekiel Jackson comes from behind and ends up shoving Fandango inside the ring! Fandango gets back up and gives off a look of horror to Brodus Clay as Clay is about to hit Fandango with the bathroom mirror. Fandango holds up his hands while screaming 'Not the face! Not the face!' but Brodus Clay ignores him and starts to approach Fandango, Derrick Bateman though gets up and jumps onto Clay's back and gets him into a sleeper hold! Bateman struggles to get Clay down but Clay simply drops the mirror and throws Bateman over his shoulder like he weighs nothing. Jackson meanwhile trips Fandango down and pulls him back to ringside as Clay picks up Bateman again and grabs him by the throat, then nails a Chokeslam onto Bateman as Bateman lands on top of the bathroom mirror! Bateman gives off a small yelp as Brodus Clay goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match and advancing in the Hardcore Tournament... Brodus Clay!

1-11-2013+11-08-45+PM.jpg

As Zeke and Bischoff storm the ring to clebrate with Brodus, Zack Ryder appears on the titantron.

zackryder.jpg

Zack Ryder: Hey, Fandango, Bate-Man, hey bros, I know you guys must be licking your chops after this crushing loss but, I'm going to do you two a favor. At Bad Blood, being the innovator that I am, I am introducing a brand new championship! You see, those drunk idiots Beer Money have been busy on RAW and iMPACT! lately, totally dissing SmackDown and Anarchy. So, I had a meeting with my new broski Vince Russo, you're former boss, and he worked out a deal for you two. You see, those phony tag titles can stay on RAW and iMPACT! because SmackDown and Anarchy are gonna have the UWF World Tag Team Championships and we're gonna crown the first-ever champions. It's gonna be you two goofs the so-called "Modern Day Double Dragons" and you can even bring along your hoeski Maxine and you two are gonna take on Eric Bischoff's boys the Three Minute Warning! WOO WOO WOO! Deal With It, chumps!

Ryder fades as 3 Minute Warning walk up the ramp as Fandango and Bate-Man are starting to come to.

normal_Capture0015~32.jpg

The scene opens up backstage where Sheamus is in a dimly lit area. Standing alone, he looks into the camera and starts to speak.

Sheamus

Blood. The universal sign of pain. Of torment and torture. Some fear it. Some...live off of it. They feed on it, and it makes them stronger. A shark can smell blood in the ocean. In this world there are predators, and there are prey. Next week, the Great White feasts on Ryback. The predator catches the prey. You started something ya can’t finish, fella. I’m gonna rip ya open with my bare hands and leave you lying in the middle of the ring in a pool of ya own blood. When we meet, there will be no rules. Next week I can do whatever I want to ya. Next week we meet in a first blood match and ya best be ready. This is going to be a lot more than an arse kicking. This is going to be a pure display of domination as I raise to the top of this company to sit on me throne as the King. There’s no where to hide from a Great White. Next week..Ryback..ya gonna feel the bite.

Sheamus stares into the camera with fiery eyes as the scene fades away.

UWF SmackDown and UWF Anarchy presents.....

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[video=youtube;Ih8101n7xvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ih8101n7xvA[/video]

The fans erupt into cheers as Kevin Nash's theme hits, within moments, the Executive Vice President of Talent Relation Kevin Nash steps out from the backstage in his wrestling attire and marches down the entrance ramp; high fiving the odd fan proving he's a people person before climbing into the ring.

[video=youtube;uiefVZm3sbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uiefVZm3sbY[/video]

Del Rio's music hits the PA system, as the UWF Universe expects soon to being berated by the Mexican Aristocrat. Seconds pass, as Alberto Del Rio finally appears from behind the Smackdown curtains, a huge smirks across his face & a mic already in hand. The crowd is on their feet, leaning over as far as they can to shout profanities at the king of Mexico. He ignores them, not to be bothered by such of the lower class. He makes his way ringside as he has a shovel in his hand, & enters through the middle ropes, as he runs both hands across his abs.

The King:He's got the shovel with him tonight!?

The bell sounds as Kevin Nash paces himself towards Del Rio as Del Rio rolls on the mat forwardly thus escaping a lock-up attempt, Del Rio gets to his feet as he kicks Kevin Nash in the leg, Nash stays put as Del Rio looks for another kick however this time Kevin Nash is able to block it. Kevin Nash goes for a leg takedown sending Del Rio to the mat, Nash then lets go of the leg as he goes down for an elbow drop however Del Rio is quick enough to move out of the way. Del Rio then gets to his feet as he grabs the arm of Kevin Nash as Nash gets to a standing position. Del Rio then places Nash in a wrist-lock as Del Rio charges to the corner turnbuckle as Nash tosses him as Del Rio awkwardly misses the turnbuckle pads and goes to the outside. Kevin Nash gets out of the ring as he notices Del Rio's shovel, he grabs it but the referee tells Nash not to use it or he'll be disqualified. Nash drops the shovel as he approaches Del Rio but Del Rio connects with a drop-toe hold as Nash goes face-first into the steel steps. Del Rio then hops up onto the apron as he rushes to where Kevin Nash is and connects with a double foot stomp on the back of Nash's head. Del Rio then slides back into the ring as the referee checks up on Kevin Nash. The King:Del Rio is showing his anger here!

Booker T: This Del Rio makes me cringe!

Kevin Nash slowly gets to his feet as he struggles to get into the ring, he gets onto the apron as Del Rio tries to make an attack however the referee pushes Del Rio out of the way as the referee awaits Nash to slide back in the ring completely. Once Nash does so, Del Rio is able to rush with a baseball slide sending Kevin Nash to the outside once again. Del Rio then rushes to the opposite ropes as he springs back as Del Rio goes for a suicide dive however Kevin Nash moves out of the way as Del Rio hits his head on the barricade.

The King:That'll be a nasty headache in the morning!

Kevin Nash sees the opportunity as he grabs Del Rio and looks for a short-arm clothesline, however Del Rio ducks at the last second as he leaps up onto the apron followed by the steel post as Del Rio does a huge moonsault; the crowd gasps in awe but Kevin Nash is able to catch him as Del Rio has his legs wrapped around the neck of Nash and is unable to perform a hurricana. Kevin Nash then lifts Del Rio before dropping him with a huge gutbuster onto the barricades. Del Rio stumbles back a few steps towards Nash as Nash then does an atomic drop before turning Del Rio around. Nash then kicks Del Rio in the abdomen section before lifting him up for the Jackknife powerbomb however Del Rio is able to backslide as he holds the ropes and delivers a back kick to Kevin Nash as Del Rio gets into the ring. Nash then rolls back into the ring as Del Rio grabs his waist looking for a German Suplex. Nash rushes to the ropes to block the suplex, Del Rio falls back and back-rolls as he gets to his feet once again, Nash approaches Del Rio only to be met by a step up enziguri. Del Rio then goes for the pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Del Rio looks frustrated as he approaches the corner turnbuckle as he gets up onto the top rope, Del Rio awaits Kevin Nash to get to his feet, once Nash is up on his feet Del Rio then attempts for a missile dropkick however Nash side-steps and is able to deliver a devastating clothesline mid-air sending Del Rio to the mat! Nash then makes a pinfall attempt.

KICK OUT!

Nash gets to his feet as does Del Rio, Nash then irish-whips Del Rio to the ropes, Del Rio springs back as Nash connects with a huge big boot. Nash once again goes for a pinfall attempt.

KICK OUT!

The King:Del Rio isn't giving up here at all!

Nash looks extremely pissed off, Nash grabs Del Rio once again. Nash lifts Del Rio in a powerbomb position, Del Rio tries to fight it off with several punches to the head. Del Rio gets back to his feet as Nash kicks him in the guts before going for a Jackknife Powerbomb, this time Nash connects but Del Rio somewhat rolls out of the ring as Nash becomes more frustrated. The referee goes to check up on Del Rio as Nash smiles as he approaches a corner turnbuckle as he rips out the turnbuckle pad thus exposing it.

Booker T:Nash is trying to expose the turnbuckle and he has!

The referee turns back and sees what Nash is doing, the referee tries to fix this as Kevin Nash goes towards the ropes to where Del Rio is. Del Rio gets up with the shovel in his hand and Kevin Nash blocks it. He headbutts Del Rio and makes him stumble back. Nash then gets a level of energy and grabs Del Rio in a Jackknife Powerbomb position. He lifts him up and then slams him down!

Booker T: It's dat Jackknife! Beautiful!

Before Nash can pin Del Rio, Enzo Amore rushes into the ring and clips Nash in the knee. Nash goes down as the referee rings the bell.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ, KEVIN NASH

The King: Damn Enzo Amore!

Booker T: Nash had the match won!

Nash glares at Amore heading up the ramp as we go to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UWF RAW and UWF iMPACT! presents......

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RYBACK RULES!!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

Ryback shoots straight out from the curtains and paces on the stage. He looks around at the arena before coming back to the middle and raising his arms. The fans respond with massive booing. Ryback laughs and brings his arms crashing down as pyro goes off.

ryback_entrance_still.jpg

After the pyro goes off, Ryder and Amore come dragging out a beaten and battered Triple H.

The King: The same damn thing that happened to Corey Graves has happened to our COO!

Booker T: It's a damn shame, dogg!

Ryder and Amore drag Triple H down the ramp and toss him into the ring. Ryder and Amore slide into the ring as Ryback storms up the steps and enters the ropes. Ryder screams at the referee "RING THE BELL!"

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee reluctantly rings the bell as Ryder and Amore lay a broken and battered Triple H down on the mat. Ryback looks at Zack and Enzo and shakes his head no.

The King: Ryback's saying no to Ryder!

Ryder and Enzo are both confused but then Ryback grabs Triple H up and sets him up on his shoulders. He marches around the ring to the enjoyment of Zack Ryder. Ryback then plants Triple H down with Shell Shocked!

Booker T: It's dat Shell Shocked!

Ryback then covers Triple H and roars as the referee makes the count.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, RYBACK!!

RybackMITB_original_display_image.jpg

Ryback then stands up as Ryder and Amore both hold up Ryback's arms up in victory. Triple H just continues to lie motionless.

The King: I know we're supposed to be unbiased here, Booker, but this is just plain ridiculous!

Booker T: I agree, King. Just real awful, dogg!

As Ryder and two of his broskis celebrate in the ring.....

[video=youtube;ANHWFJzsdSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANHWFJzsdSE[/video]

The crowd explodes as SmackDown Co-General Manager Chris Benoit's theme music hits the PA. Ryder and his broskis are standing strong in the ring with Ryback up front.

The King: Chris Benoit is here!

After a few bars of music, Benoit emerges but also emerges with Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash and both men go storming down the ramp towards the ring.

Booker T: And so is "Big Sexy" King!

As Benoit and Nash slide in, Ryback and Amore immediately go on the attack. The start stomping on them as Ryder cheers them on. Benoit gets free and ends up tackling Ryder to the ground and throwing right hands at him!

The King: AHHHHH! *King Scream*

Booker T: It just got real!

Nash has gotten to his feet and is trying to fight off Amore and Ryback. The odds prove too much as Amore goes after Nash's leg. Nash falls to the mat as Amore and Ryback begin stomping him down. Meanwhile, the Ryder and Benoit scramble has been taken out of the ring. Benoit has gotten Ryder up and tries to irish whip him into the steel steps. Instead, Ryder counters and sends Benoit into the steps!

Booker T: Down goes Benoit!

Ryder starts backing up the ramp as Ryback and Amore join them as Nash and Triple H lie in the middle of the ring and Benoit at ringside.

The King: Is this symbolism for things to come? The Kliq sacrificed in the ring while Benoit watches helpless?

Booker T: Zack Ryder has taken things way, way too far.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
ADR/Nash - Andrew
Bateman/Clay - natlav
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S SMACKDOWN:

First Blood Matches (Round 2 of the Hardcore Tournament):

Ryback vs. Sheamus

Brodus Clay vs. Enzo Amore

CONFIRMED FOR UWF BAD BLOOD:

Six Man Tag Team Match:
The Kliq(Triple H, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis(UWF Champion Edge, Enzo Amore and Ryback)

UWF United States Championship Match:
The Undertaker(c) vs. Brother D'Von

UWF Hardcore Championship Match:
Taipei Death Match
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs. Winner of Hardcore Tournament

UWF World Tag Team Championships Match:
Modern Day Double Dragons w/ Maxine vs. 3 Minute Warning w/ Eric Bischoff

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

OOC: Sorry for the lateness. Won't happen next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.