• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UWF SmackDown! 10/5/13 CARD

So the word on the street is Me and [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION] get to start firing people on Smackdown, hooray!

Power trip time this week on SD!

----------------------

The rest of the card is incredibly strong, I am looking most forward to the main event that is some top quality - clearly Hoov's dealings in the draft are gonna pay off and it's exciting :D!

Aniking

Looking forward to finally debuting! Been waiting weeks to get back into the game and now it's time. Speaking of time... it's up for the Undertaker :point:

Looking forward to finally debuting! Been waiting weeks to get back into the game and now it's time. Speaking of time... it's up for the Undertaker :point:

Overrated!

Haha, there's only so far Eric Bischoff will go before he's get sacked by Nash and Hunter for being bad for business, they might not make it one show.

Chase

Saturday Smackdown looks really rocking right now. The Hardcore tournament is fun, because its easy on writers because they can do crazy hardcore matches, and it allows the superstars to expand its character. As well we have some awesome mid card matches. Watch out Doink AK will test you hard buddy, that is a thread I will keep my eyes posted on closely this week.

Slim

Heh so Me and Dres are headlining Raw and Smackdown? Sweet... but question... is the main event a title match or non title? Cause for Taker's match it said non title but for mine it didn't state anything.

Doink

Time is what will be counted in shock as 3 Minute Warning Rest In Peace before they have even risen. Good Luck

The Hoov

Heh so Me and Dres are headlining Raw and Smackdown? Sweet... but question... is the main event a title match or non title? Cause for Taker's match it said non title but for mine it didn't state anything.

That's my bad. It's non-title as well.

Aniking

Overrated!

Haha, there's only so far Eric Bischoff will go before he's get sacked by Nash and Hunter for being bad for business, they might not make it one show.

Haha good point, but I'm sure that the controversy created could create cash (alliteration!) and I'm sure they wouldn't complain about that.

Time is what will be counted in shock as 3 Minute Warning Rest In Peace before they have even risen. Good Luck

Shit's on! :smash:

The Hoov

UPDATE:

I'm in desperate need for promos. I've only received 2 this entire week. It would be awesome if any of you guys could contribute a promo of some sort. Backstage promos please! I'm shooting for the show to be up by 7PM central time tonight.

The Hoov

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/5/13

The feed cuts to a gym with the words "EARLIER TODAY" scrawled across the bottom of the screen. The camera is focused on Ryback, who is in the middle of a set. Men stand behind Ryback egging him and and giving encouragement.

Ryback133.jpg

....EIGHT.....

....NINE....

.....TEN!

WOOOO YEAH! YEAH YOU DID IT MAN! NEW PR WOOOOOO!

Ryback drops the bar and roars in truimph as the men behind him cheer for him.

Ryback: YEAH LADIES! That's how I DO IT! Now scram, I've got a punk to deal with.

The men scatter away as Ryback turns to face the camera. He rubs his head with a towel and picks up a bottle of water.

Wassup nerds. That's me just setting a new PR for shrugs. What you just seen is the actions of a winner. You just saw what success is. While you're all sitting on your asses glued to that T.V. set, pissed 'cos Bob got that promotion over you, you're seeing a real winner. Don't be jealous though. I'm just genetically different. I was born with one goal: To succeed. I am the dominant male of the Smackdown pack. And that's why I have to defend that right.

Ryback downs his bottle of water and throws it away.

Listen here, Sheamus. You've picked a fight, that you're going to wish you hadn't. When we faced each other, you laid your hands on the Alpha male's mate. The lionness. In the wilderness that is UWF Smackdown, you committed a cardinal sin. I had no choice but to put you in your place. You lost to McIntyre because I decided. I came out there and singlehandly changed the direction of that match to remind you what I can do. You're in my jungle Sheamus and I make the rules. And it should of ended there.

Ryback gets closer to the camera now.

But it didn't, did it Sheamus? You just couldn't take the beating like a good girl. You had to let your pride overrule sense and you cost me my chance to become King of the Ring. That was the biggest mistake you have ever made Sheamus. I hope that you win your match tonight. I really, really do. Because every victory for the both of us, brings me one step closer to getting my hands on you. And when I do, it will not be pretty. I will rip you limb from limb. I will feast upon your corpse. And when I'm finished with you, and go on to become Hardcore Champion at Badd Blood, everybody will know.....

20130415_videostill_RAW_ryback_crop_650x440.jpg

....Ryback Rules.

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.  png

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" SmackDown! kicks off with it's theme song, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. The crowd is already awestruck at what has gone down already and the show has just begun. We go down to ringside and meet back up with SmackDown broadcast team Booker T and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

bio-bookert_crop_north.png
jerry-lawler3.jpg

The King: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler and beside me as always is the incomparable Booker T!

Booker T: Yo, what up, King? Man, I can't wait to get tonight started!

The King: Neither can I. Tonight marks the very beginning of the Hardcore Tournament with 2 round 1 matches.

Booker T: First up, Ryback takes on Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio faces off against Sheamus.

The King: But, it's not just about hardcore tonight because we've also got a grudge match of sorts. New UWF United States Champioin The Undertaker looks to gain an amount of revenge on Three Minute Warning and Eric Bischoff when the "Deadman" takes on Ezekiel Jackson!

Booker T: Also we've got a match with two competitiors who faced off at Bound For Glory, Damien Sandow vs. Brother D'Von. That's gonna be one hell of a match!

The King: Indeed, Booker, but have you heard about the main event? "The Icon" Sting makes his return to SmackDown and takes on none other than the UWF Champion Edge.

We are then directed to the ring where Chris Jericho is already standing by, waiting for his opponent.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a Round 1 Hardcore Match in the Hardcore Tournament scheduled for one fall!

RYBACK RULES!!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

Ryback appears from behind the curtains and walks onto the stage. He stands and looks around the arena with a foul look on his face. He turns and motions to the back and Maria struts out. She wraps herself around Ryback from the side and kisses him on the cheek before they both set off down the ramp into the ring.

The King: WOO HOO! PUPPIES!

Booker T: Hey, dogg. I wouldn't let Ryback here you say that!

The King: You're right. He would take my head right off! But speaking of head.....

Booker T: Aww, come on, man!

Ryback stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring as Maria stands by at ringside. The referee then rings the bell and this one is under way.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds as Ryback and Jericho lock up in the middle of the ring, Ryback's strength is proven to be too much as he grabs Jericho off his feet before tossing him towards the corner turnbuckle. Ryback then charges with a splash however Jericho has front-rolled on the mat and has escaped from such force. Ryback crashes into the corner turnbuckle. Jericho then leaps onto the second ropes before connecting with a knee strike to Ryback's back. Jericho then situates himself onto the top rope as Ryback has taken a few steps back now, Jericho leaps off and is able to connect with a missile dropkick. Jericho looks for the pinfall as quick as he can knowing Ryback's strength could get the better of Jericho.

KICK OUT!

The King: What brute strength!

Jericho then quickly hits an elbow drop before rushing to the middle of the ring ropes as he jumps onto the second ropes before performing a Lionsault, however it is not meant to be as Ryback is up on his feet as he catches Jericho. Ryback then charges to the corner turnbuckle as Jericho's back crashes into the pad, Ryback still holds onto Jericho and delivers a huge powerslam. Ryback then gets out of the ring as he looks underneath the ring for weapons, he grabs a chair. Ryback then hops up on the apron as Jericho is up on his feet, Jericho then rushes as Ryback is about to hit Jericho with the chair, however Jericho's dropkick sees Ryback falling off the apron as he almost hits the barricade.

Booker T: Chris Jericho taking it right to Ryback!

Jericho then runs back to the ropes as he springs back pacing himself towards Ryback, through the top and middle ropes sees Jericho connecting with a suicide dive. Jericho gets on his feet instantly as he looks underneath the ring and grabs a Singaporean Cane; Jericho then begins hitting Ryback several times with the Kendo Stick as it snaps in half. Jericho looks underneath the ring once more as he finds another Kendo Stick, he goes to hit Ryback but Ryback is able to block Jericho from hitting him. Ryback then hits a meathook clothesline sending Jericho to the ground.

The King: Ugh! That clothesline is nasty!

Booker T: I wouldn't want to git hit by it!

Ryback then goes towards the Spanish announce table as he begins ripping off the computer cords, he grabs Jericho as Ryback gets him onto his feet. Ryback tries to bring him towards the announce table but Jericho is able to punch Ryback in the abdomen section, Jericho repeats before a knee to the chest. Jericho jumps up on the apron before stomping Ryback in the back, it allows Ryback to stumble a few steps. Jericho then hooks his arm over Ryback's neck approaching for a suplex, Ryback is able to stay put. Ryback then lifts Jericho in a vertical suplex position, Jericho is able to strike a knee to the head as Ryback loses control. Jericho then finds himself able to get to his feet as he connects with a snap suplex to everyone's surprise.

The King: Jericho mounting a comeback!

Jericho then looks under the ring once more and finds a trash-can, Jericho then places it on the head of Ryback before grabbing another Kendo stick from under the ring. Jericho prepares to hit Ryback with the Kendo stick but Ryback is quick enough to release the trash-can off his head, however Ryback isn't so lucky when he is striked in the shoulder with the Kendo Stick. The camera zooms in as we can see a huge gash on the left shoulder of Ryback.

Booker T: Ouch, man! Look at dat gash!

Jericho then slides back into the ring, Ryback yells at Jericho as Ryback hops up on the apron as Jericho quickly delivers a hot-shot; Ryback stays put on the apron as Jericho kicks him several times as Ryback crouches through the top and middle ropes. Jericho looks for a DDT but Ryback is able to get into the ring as he pushes Jericho off. Jericho charges once more at Ryback but Ryback ends up delivering an Irish-whip, Jericho springs off as Ryback looks for a clothesline but misses Jericho then springs off the other ropes as he looks for a one-handed bulldog, however Ryback pushes him as Jericho goes towards the corner turnbuckle as his crotch his the steel post. Jericho is now in a seated position; Ryback grabs Jericho from behind as Ryback looks for a Reverse Suplex as Jericho is able to backslide before leaping forward and finally connecting with that one-handed bulldog. Jericho then goes for the pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jericho waits for Ryback to get to his feet as Jericho leaps up looking for a Codebreaker. Ryback blocks it as he is able to deliver a thunderous powerbomb. Ryback looks to cover.

3-NO! KICK OUT!

Booker T: So close!

The King: But no cigar!

Jericho kicks out at the last second, Ryback then slides out of the ring as he grabs a table from underneath the ring. Ryback then places the table into the ring as he prepares to set the table up, Jericho is back to his feet as he kicks Ryback a couple of times before looking to connect with a step-up enziguri however Ryback ducks and it sees Jericho hitting the canvas. Ryback grabs Jericho in a gut-wrench position but Jericho somewhat counters before pushing Ryback towards the ropes as Ryback springs back only to be met by a dropkick from Jericho. Jericho then tries to get Ryback on top of the table but is unable to, Jericho then gets onto the top rope as he goes to look for a crossbody however Ryback catches Jericho in mid-air and positions for the shellshock as Jericho tries to spring around for a DDT but Ryback maintains his position as he then lifts Jericho into a vertical suplex, Jericho then backslides as he turns around as does Ryback as Jericho goes for the codebreaker but once again Ryback counters and lifts Jericho into a vertical suplex position before flipping him and catching him with a monstrous powerbomb through the table!

Ryback then goes for cover.

3!

Winner - Ryback (12:52)

The King: Ryback moves on to the second round where he'll face either Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio!

Booker T: And what a way to do it!

After the match, Ryback grabs Jericho and drags him out of the ring, Ryback then kicks Jericho in the abdomen section before positioning him for the Shellshock, Ryback marches around the ringside; yes the ringside before approaching the Spanish commentary table as Ryback then connects with the Shellshock as the Spanish announce table breaks. Ryback leaves as EMT's rush to Jericho as he is in a bloodied mess.

The King: Ryback is a dangerous individual. I'd hate to be on his bad side.

We then fade on Jericho's bloody and broken body.

We are then taken to an area where two masked individuals, one male and one female are seen exiting a black tinted van. The crowd look intrigued as the two walk around to the back of the now parked van, they pull the doors open and grab what looks to be the carcass of a human from inside. It soon becomes clear that the human is in fact alive, although it isn't clear who it could possibly be as there appears to be a black bag over his head. Kicking and screaming trying to escape the custody of the two, the bagged man is quickly restrained by the masked male as the female returns to the back of the van and pulls out a long chain. She walks over to the restrained bagged man and pulls the bag off his head, revealing the captive to be the recently fired former Smackdown superstar, Ted Dibiase Jr.

The crowd are in complete shock as Dibiase appears to have been beaten within an inch of his life. There appears to be a collar wrapped around his neck, the female proceeds to pass the chain through the colar, making sure to secure it before the male hands her a padlock which she attaches to the end of the collar, locking it in place. Releasing her hold of the collar, the woman grabs the chain and yanks it which brings Dibiase to the cold damp muddy ground. With Dibiase screaming in pain on the floor, the woman walks away and disappears down an alleyway. The man turns his attention to the cameras, he laughs before unmasking himself.

Corey Graves
Understand that what you're about to see, what you're about to hear... Isn't like anything you've ever experienced before... You sit there and you look at us with your judgemental eyes, and within a couple of seconds, you've already made your call, you think you have us figured out, that you know exactly what type of people we are... Trust me... Whatever it is that you think you know about us, what you believe we're capable of... It isn't even a fraction of our true potential... So save yourself the trouble, sit back and put your ignorance to rest....

As he finishes speaking, a loud revving sound is heard as the woman reappears from the alleyway with a motorcycle in tow. Walking it over to the man, he grins at her before turning back to the cameras.

Corey Graves
My name... Is Corey Graves... and I am the polar opposite to any superstar that you've ever come across... You've met you share of monsters in this company... From a seven foot walking dead man to maniacs claiming to have risen from the inferno itself... Then there's the delusional sculptured pretty boys with daddy issues... And you've witnessed insanity in the shape of a man who foolishly believes that he's a descendant of Dracula... Each of them hiding behind a mask... Hiding their true identities behind a fake personality, a gimmick if you will. That is the difference between us and them... That is what makes us stand out... This isn't a gimmick, it's not a lie, it's our identity. It's all that we know with everything inside us... We can't help ourselves... We don't want to help ourselves... It's our own form of satisfaction that only we can understand... Causing harm, destroying lives, it's like ecstasy for us... It's what makes us perfect for each other.

As Corey was speaking, the woman had been setting up the motorcycle, placing two helmets on the seat before returning to Corey. He nods at her to give her the signal and she raises her hands to her head, pulling off the mask, revealing herself to be the ever so popular Anti-Diva, Paige. She jolts her head to the right to knock the hair out of her eyes as Corey grabs the chain connected to their defenceless victim. Paige turns to the cameras as Corey wraps the chain around the back of the motorcycle, making sure that the chain is tight before locking it in place with another padlock.

Paige
And It's what makes Smackdown perfect for us... We could have gone to iMPACT, we could have made our debut on the biggest show of them all, RAW... Or we could have chosen to go where Anarchy resides... but there was something pulling us towards Smackdown... Something that we couldn't turn away from... This show is home to something we want... Something that we need... The Hardcore Championship... Nothing would give us more pleasure than to dismantle superstars each and every week in sanctioned brawls.. No holds barred... No rules... No escape..

Paige flashes a sadistic smile towards Graves before heading over to the motorcycle.

Corey Graves
Kennedy... Take notice... These next few weeks will not only be your last few weeks holding championship gold... but also the last few weeks of your life... because when I'm done with all of these so called hardcore contenders... I'm coming straight for you... And if you don't believe me... If you have even the tiniest fragment of doubt in your mind... Watch carefully... You just might just learn something.

With that, Corey dashes over to the motorcycle where Paige hands him his helmet, he places it over his head and straps it in place as Paige does to her own. Jumping onto the motorcycle, Corey waits as Paige jumps onto the back and wraps her arms tightly around his torso. The engine starts to rev again as Dibiase begins to realise the situation he's in, panicking for his life, kicking away at the floor and pulling onto the chain with his arms trying to get out, but to no avail. The motorcycle revs one last time before speeding away into the distance with a mangled Dibiase dangling from behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown is brought to you by......

pepsi-logo.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble” starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder” shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him as he has his Hardcore Championship around his waist. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Am I happy? Am I happy having to accomplish the one thing and get it off my shoulders? He-he, I'm not happy... I've had troubled times, I went to war... I am still standing, why?

Suddenly Mr. Kennedy twitches his head and it seems he's speaking as somebody else...

Why am I still standing?

I should be a dead man, I shouldn't even be standing here... He-he, I've felt that switch... my entire mental state isn't right nor wrong, I am who I am... But it's put an ignition to my entire body. After my match at Bound For Glory, I was covered in blood, oh the pain is so immense! Bruised up, in my own pool of blood. I was wondering how I was able to overcome La Familia, but I was able to do it because I enjoy the pain, I want more... I only went into the fight knowing what was happening, I knew being part of the Hardcore division was no easy task... I watched many people become injured... they may have fallen, but you have not... I've seen people become psychotic, I've seen people become happy... But at Bound For Glory, everything changed. There's no easier way to say this, but nobody walked out of Bound For Glory feeling alright. The damages are going to be there, they may be permanent. Oh I am permanent, believe me... you were damaged Ken, there's no saving... this is the life now. We're about to get extremely deranged! But after overcoming Eddie Guerrero, I see myself into a new test with Alberto Del Rio taking on Sheamus, Ryback taking on Chris Jericho. It won't matter who... what only matters is how destroyed they'll be... they'll never be the same again. Now these four haven't really been around long but the only one that stands out is Chris Jericho, a former champion who lost to The Undertaker. Don't get me wrong, any four are capable enough of facing me but whilst I'm able to accomplish tough matches... I think I'll be able to stand tall when I'm in a Taipei Death Match. Glass shards going into our faces, your opponents will bleed as will you... It will carve new scars, scars are pretty... Deliver the pain, I need the blood to trickle some more Ken... Having my fist taped, dipped into glass... It's not a pretty sight, but I was almost burned... I just survived a brutal encounter with Eddie. Do you think for one moment that things are getting worse? Far from it. I might be coming off like a cocky asshole, but if I could walk out of those... I can walk out of anything! You'll forever survive Ken, you cannot be killed, it is your opponent that will suffer endurable rage... They won't be able to accustom themselves, things are getting much... much more dangerous for them. Ken, I want you to understand that you're a dangerous man... You may not have had that strike, you may have out-smarted... but it's time... it's time that this psychotic disorder of yours is shown to the world.

The crowd is obviously delivering mixed reactions due to the fact Mr. Kennedy has shown his mixed personality, it seems the damage from Eddie Guerrero has caused this.

I have no remorse to what's happened. It's more the fact I've gotten my head-state into this division, sure I want to get to a higher level. But... As long as people are hurting, as long as blood is seen trickling... as long as their skulls become broken... for now I'm going to do what I have to do. I'm going to become unstoppable, whilst Edge is our main Champion... He's able to go on and defeat people and prove his worth. The question remains, will I be at his level soon enough? You'll never know, I don't request to management at all... I'm enjoying where I am right now, as for this week... I'll be on commentary, I'll be watching Alberto face Sheamus, I'll also keep an eye on Ryback and Jericho ringside tonight. Why? Because they... They need to look into your eyes, they need to see that you have no fear. You'll hunt anybody that comes in your path now Ken, you'll destroy everyone and whilst you're deranged with your psychological disorder condition. There's no healing you Ken, it's time the switch was turned on... Sorry, I'm still bruising from the incident at Bound For Glory. I'm keeping myself quite short tonight, but over time... my opponents are going to have to be careful for what they wish for... if they believe in themselves, if they can become the new number one contender to my Hardcore Championship. Let me tell you, whether you're a friend or foe... it doesn't matter because I'm about to turn the ignition on... I'm going to make you an enemy, nobody's going to be able to redeem themselves after what I do. You want to play with fire? I've been there. You want to bring out everything possible... I've been there too. Now it's time that glass shards get involved into this mess, I'm waiting... I'm waiting to bleed, he-he-he... I'm so prepared... but they must be reminded. Ken, tonight... you're to remind them that this Taipei Death Match is the final chapter of their career... we're heading into Chapter Four.

Mr. Kennedy holds his head as he rolls out of the ring, he seems like he isn't able to stand up. The crowd shows concern as Kennedy stumbles up the ramp.

The King: Something's wrong with Mr. Kennedy.

Booker T: He seems to have lost his mind, man.

We are then directed to another segment.

312619_10150305421681026_31695961025_8115284_17967  1143_n.jpg

Brother D'Von is seen backstage by himself, ready to give out his thoughts for tonight.

"Gateway to Violence" Brother D'Von: Soon my brothers and sisters it will be time for "The Gateway to Violence" to undergo the ultimate test. No I'm not talking about the test of strength or test of skills, but this time it will be a test of wits as I will be battling the most intelligent UWF Superstar on Smackdown, Damien Sandow. Now I'm not going to be talking much about him because the last thing I need is to give him a reason to correct me on my facts and logic, but that doesn't mean that I won't do everything in my power to make sure that he stays down for the three count. I mean after all the roster review is being held later tonight, so I have to look good in front of the bossmen, right? But anyways enough sucking up Sandow because I've been warming up this entire night for our match. I did my usual routine, plus I added a couple of dictionary readings for the past week, now I can finally understand what the hell you've been saying to me for the past week. You should be flattered Sandow because I'm actually considering scooping down to your level.

The crowd cheers as Brother D'Von smiles, then loses the smile as he continues.

Playtime's over Sandow. I'm done hearing about you squandering about your intelligence and I'm sick of hearing the Witch Doctor describing in detail on how he's going to break every vertebrae in my body. You only need one vertebrae to paralyze someone dumbass, or else it can be considered murder! I am fully prepared to be taking on Doctor Knox and the World's Smartest Dipshit, but tonight I'm going out there for a whole different reason, to prove my worth. If I can get a thumbs up from the COO of Smackdown then I'll be happy, no doubt about it! With that being said boys, The Gateway to Violence has been opened, and everyone walking down the Path will be a target for Brother D'Von. Hang tight my brothers and sisters because it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Brother D'Von leaves the camera shot as the show goes to somewhere else.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman, the following non-title match is scheduled for one fall!

9xqYD.gif

Garcia: Introducing first, from Death Valley; weighing in at 260 pounds; he is the current United States Champion... THE UNDERTAKER!

ezekiel-jackson-entrance-2-o.gif

Garcia: And introducing his opponent; being accompanied by The 3 Minute Warning members Brodus Clay and Eric Bischoff; from Guyana, South America; weighing in at 280 pounds.... EZEKIEL JACKSON

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is fired up as Undertaker and the much anticipated re-debut of Ezekial Jackson is about to go underway! Taker and Jackson both circle each other around the ring then slowly advance towards one another, finally getting into a lockup to start the match. Undertaker seems to be having a slight advantage over Jackson, but Jackson must not have been trying because he easily overpowers Taker and throws him to the corner. Jackson backs up as Taker looks a bit shocked at what Jackson just did. Jackson yells at Taker as Bischoff and Clay are cheering on for Jackson at ringside. Jackson cracks his knuckles then his neck as Taker shoots his trademark death stare at Jackson, Jackson though doesn't seem phased by it. Taker runs up and goes for a punch but Jackson catches Taker's fist with him hand and hits Taker in the gut with his free hand, then knees him in the stomach. Taker goes onto one knee as Jackson bounces off the ropes nearby, then runs up and hits Taker with a big boot to the head! Taker goes down as Jackson yells towards the crowd and gets some heat from the crowd. Jackson then picks up Taker and takes him back down with a body slam, then a splash as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Undertaker kicks out! Ezekiel Jackson gets up but doesn't look too concerned that The Undertaker isn't staying down right now. Jackson picks up Taker and whips him to the ropes nearby, then charges at Taker then rams a back elbow shot to the head of Taker, Taker crashing to the canvas hard then checking his nose. Jackson doesn't give him much time to recover as he runs up and boots Taker in the head again. Taker goes down and ends up rolling out of the ring and Jackson tries to follow but the ref stops him. Taker leans on the security barrier to recover finally but Brodus Clay comes running and takes down Taker with a body avalanche! Taker goes down but Clay quickly picks him up and throws him back inside the ring. Taker gets onto one knee but Jackson is already on Taker again and is hitting some elbow strikes to the face. Jackson the runs towards the ropes and bounces off them, then charges at Taker but Taker ducks down and pulls down the ropes, sending Jackson crashing to ringside! Clay checks up on his partner and helps him up but doesn't see Taker clearing the ropes and landing on top of both men at ringside!

King: Look at that Booker T! Deadmen can fly!

Booker T: Not the average deaman can King, just our deadman can fly!

The Underaker whips his hair back and grabs a hold of Ezekiel Jackson's head and ends up throwing him back inside the ring, Taker eying Clay before entering the ring as well. Taker then finally tells off a shouting Eric Bischoff as Jackson makes it back up but Taker runs at Jackson and shoots him back down with a clothesline! Jackson makes it back up but Taker kicks Jackson in the gut as he lifts him up, executing a vertical suplex and makes it look easy while doing it! Taker gets back up but Jackson still has plenty left in the tank and he shoots back to his feet as well. Taker doesn't like what he sees and ends up grabbing Jackson by the throat, setting him up for a Chokeslam but Jackson elbows Taker in the head a couple of times, then backs up and charges at Taker but Taker ends up booting Jackson in the head instead! Jackson falls to the ground as Clay tries to enter the ring but Taker his a clothesline and kicks him back to ringside. Taker threatens Bischoff by pointing at him and turns his attention back to Jackson. Taker picks up Jackson and twists his arm, then climbs the ropes and walks on them, drawing a nice reaction from the crowd and jumps off the ropes, hitting an Old School onto Jackson!

Booker T: As Cole would say, Vintage Undertaker with the Old School! What a move from The Undertaker!

The Undertaker is standing tall now as the fans are cheering loudly after witnessing the Old School from the Undertaker. Taker peers down at Jackson as Jackson, still possessing some amount of energy, is slowly getting back up. Taker nods at Jackson as he picks him up and goes for the Snake Eyes but Jackson slips from behind and shoves Undertaker to the turnbuckles. Taker turns around as Jackson charges at Taker for a clothesline but Taker moves out of the way just in time, with Jackson ending up crashing onto the corner instead. Jackson looks stunned as Taker ends up whipping Jackson to the opposite corner, Taker then running after Jackson and hitting him with a running clothesline to the corner. Jackson falls to a sitting position as Taker is cracking his knuckles. Taker lifts up Jackson and throw him to the corner again, this time though Taker speed punches Jackson several times in the gut then hits an uppercut that forces Jackson to groggily walk up to Taker, Taker then hits a DDT onto Jackson! Taker then goes down and covers the shoulders!

1!

2!

And Ezekiel Jackson kicks out! Taker sighs out loud while Clay and Bischoff cheer from their corner, telling The Undertaker that he's going to get it now. Undertaker ignores Bischoff as he picks up Jackson again and gets him into the Last Ride Position! Undertaker does his trademark cutthroat taunt as he is trying to lift up Jackson but Jackson instead lifts up Taker and takes him down with a double legged takedown! Jackson then yells at Undertaker, telling him off hard. Bischoff is smiling and clapping his hands now as Taker tries to get back up but Jackson ends up lifting up Taker and gets him into the Torture Rack! Undertaker struggles as Jackson is wretching the back of The Undertaker, Taker feeling the pain and tries to get out of it but Jackson refuses to release Undertaker from the Torture Rack. Undertaker yells out in agony every time Jackson bends down Taker in a non-normal fashion. Jackson eventually gets bored as Taker is not giving up from that move and releases the Deadman from the Torture Rack. Taker looks to be in serious pain but Jackson is loving Taker in this position, Taker though doesn't like it and punches Jackson in the face. Jackson backs up and Taker ends up charging at Jackson, taking him down with a running DDT!

Booker T: That Deadman won't give up at any costs King, I mean for real!

Undertaker is laying down after executing that running DDT, but not for long as he does his trademark sit up and stares down at the nearly unconcious Ezekiel Jackson. Undertaker rises up to his feet as he appear to be warming up his wrist, readying himself for a chokeslam but Brodus Clay comes running into the ring to try and attack Taker but Taker ends up grabbing Brodus Clay by the throat. Taker gives Clay the deathstare as Jackson is back up as well, Jackon then receives the second hand to his throat. Taker apperas to be ready to give both men a double chokeslam but the 3 Minute Warning kicks Taker in the gut then chucks him down to the ring. Clay is forced out of the ring as Jackson snorts out his displeasure and picks up Undertaker by the throat with both hands, lifts him up to his feet the high in the air and holds him up mid-air for a couple of seconds, then throws him down to the mat! Jackson then picks up Taker and bounces off the ropes, then charges at Taker but Taker lifts up Jackson and goes for a Tombstone Piledriver but Jackson slips out and nails the Book of Ezekiel onto The Undertaker. Jackson smiles while the crowd boos loudly, Jackson then goes down for the cover!

King: This is it Booker!

Booker T: The match is over dawg!

1!

2!

NO! THE UNDERTAKER KICKS OUT! Jackson looks shocked that The Undertaker has kicked out of the Book of Ezekiel. Neither that move or The Torture Rack didn't work for Jackson now Jackson is having difficulties trying to decide what to do next. Bischoff is yelling at Jackson to end it right now so Jackson ends up moving his hand around the air, signalling for the Chokeslam and goes to place it onto Undertaker's throat but Undertaker ends up locking in the Hell's Gate onto Ezekiel Jackson! Jackson looks shocked as he tries moving around to escape the lock but Undertaker has that move expertly held in tight and won't let go for anything. Jackson is moving his free hand around but is unable to reach the ropes or reach the Undertaker, despite Bischoff screaming at Jackson. Jackson's arm is clearly moving less from the loss of oxygen to his face but Ezekiel Jackson refuses to tap out. Jackson eventually stops moving as the referee checks onto Jackson and sees that he's passed out from the lack of oxygen and stops the match right there.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match via Chokeout: The Undertaker!

23hellsgate_480x480.jpg

The Undertaker releases Ezekiel Jackson from the Hell's Gate and ends up leaving the ring before Brodus Clay can get a shot into The Undertaker. Taker looks at Clay and eyes him as the referee gives Taker the US title and walks up the stage with his belt. He looks at the 3 Minute Warning for a final time before leaving the stage to head backstage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulk-Hogan-Miley-Cyrus-320x230.jpg

Close enough, Brother!

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a Round 1 Hardcore Match in the Hardcore Tournament scheduled for one fall!

“It’s a Shameful Thing!”

“Written In My Face” starts to play out and Sheamus walks out from behind the curtain with a angry look on his face. He wastes no time and heads straight to the ring.

Sheamus-Entrance.jpg

He takes a brief moment to look out at the roaring UWF crowd before beating his chest and letting out his war cry while extending his arms to his side. He makes his way down the ramp to walk up the steps and enter the ring.

The King: Sheamus is looking to make a huge impact here on SmackDown by advancing in the tournament!

Booker T: And with an opportunity to go on to face Ryback in a First Blood match, the pot sweetened up!

[video=youtube;uiefVZm3sbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiefVZm3sbY[/video]

The cheers quickly turn to boos as Alberto Del Rio makes his SmackDown debut. He walks out with a smile on his face, ready to fight. He then makes his way down the ramp. As he reaches the ring, he climbs the steel steps and enters through the ropes.

Booker T: But here's another guy looking to make a splash here on SmackDown!

The King: Alberto Del Rio will be a tough test for sure for the "Celtic Warrior".

As Del Rio enters the ring, the ref rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell rings and this one is underway. Instead of locking up, Del Rio rolls out of the ring and immediately flips up the apron. He shuffles around under there until he finds a trash can filled with weapons and tosses it into the ring. Sheamus, instead of jumping at the weapons, merely invites Del Rio back into the ring.

The King: Sheamus is anxious to get this match started!

Del Rio hops onto the apron and calmly enters through the ropes. As he does, Sheamus charges at him and begins beating him with big clubs to the body. Del Rio is backed up into a corner as Sheamus starts hammering away at Del Rio. Sheamus then irish whips Alberto into the opposite corner with force. Del Rio hits back first into the opposite corner and falls smack on his face.

Booker T: What strength on display here by Sheamus, dogg!

Sheamus then walks over to the weapons pile and sifts through it. He then finds a weapon he likes, a cookie sheet, and starts hitting Del Rio with it over and over to the back and head, mangling the sheet in the process. Sheamus tosses it away and goes for the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Del Rio gets the shoulder up. Sheamus lifts Alberto back to his feet and grabs the trash can. He then slaps the trash can over Del Rio's body, trapping him inside. Sheamus then grabs the nearby Singapore cane and starts swinging at the trash can as hard as he can. Eventually, Del Rio collapses to the mat and he rolls out of the trash can. As he does, Sheamus lets out a roar and then sets up for the Brogue Kick.

The King: Sheamus is already signalling for the end here, Booker!

Booker T: If he hits this, then it is all over!

As Del Rio gets up, he telegraphs it as he just falls back down to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Sheamus then rolls out of the ring and goes back on the attack. Del Rio runs around the corner of the ring and waits for Sheamus to follow. As he does, Alberto knocks him down with a big clothesline. Del Rio then grabs the nearby steel steps. The top half is in Alberto's hands as he slams them down right on Sheamus' leg. As soon as it makes contact, Sheamus begins writhing in pain and holding his leg.

The King: Ouch!

Alberto then covers Sheamus.

KICK-OUT!!

Sheamus somehow kicks out as he rolls away from Del Rio, using the apron to pull himself up to his feet. Del Rio sees this and goes back on the offensive. He grabs Sheamus and drags him to the announcer's table. Alberto then slams Sheamus' face right down on the table multiple times. As Del Rio stops, Sheamus stumbles away towards the barricade. Del Rio follows Sheamus and slams him midsection first onto the top of the barricade. Sheamus then falls back holding his ribs as well.

Booker T: Alberto Del Rio just showing no mercy here tonight!

Del Rio then walks over to the apron and flips it up. After some shuffling, Del Rio pulls out a table. He then pulls out each leg and sets it up. Alberto grabs Sheamus up and places him on the table. He then punches him a few times in the head before hopping up onto the apron. After some hesitation, Del Rio jumps off the apron. Sheamus, however, moves and Del Rio goes crashing stomach-first through a table!

The King: AHHHH! *King Scream*

Booker T: Damn, dogg!

When Sheamus moved, he immediately went to the apron to find some weapons. He then pulls out a guitar. He walks over to Del Rio, who is just getting to his feet, pretending to play guitar. As he reaches Alberto, he stops playing and just beams Del Rio over the head with the guitar!

The King: He just El Kabong'd him!

Del Rio collapses to the mat as Sheamus covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: Alberto kicked out!

Sheamus can't believe it as he grabs Del Rio up and drags him toward the ring. He shoves him inside and Sheamus slides in after him. As Sheamus goes to grab Del Rio again, Alberto has grabbed the Singapore cane and cracks Sheamus right between the eyes!

The King: Oh my!

Booker T: Dat's gotta hurt!

Sheamus stumbles back as Del Rio gets back up with the cane and goes back on attack. Del Rio start repeatedly hitting Sheamus with the can, wearing the big man down. He backs Sheamus into the corner, allowing Del Rio a chance to take advantage. He drops the cane and instead hits a running enziguri to the "Celtic Warrior". Sheamus then falls to the mat as Del Rio covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Del Rio is furious as he begins arguing with the referee. Del Rio then rolls out of the ring and grabs a nearby steel chair from ringside. He folds it up and rolls back inside the ring. As Sheamus is getting back to his feet, Del Rio begins stalking him with the chair. As Sheamus is back up, Alberto lifts up the chair and attempts to hit Sheamus. As he does, out of nowhere, Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick to the chair, hitting Del Rio right in the face. Alberto falls to the mat as Sheamus makes the cover.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND ADVANCING TO ROUND 2, SHEAMUS!!

SheamusWins_display_image.jpg

Booker T: Sheamus did it!

The King: And what a way to win a match!

Del Rio rolls out of the ring as Sheamus has his arm raised in victory. Sheamus pounds his chest and roars as the crowd continues to cheer for him. Del Rio then limps up the ramp as we head to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the-walking-dead-key-art.jpg

The camera cuts backstage as Sandow speaks to the camera.

20120405_sd_damien_sandow.jpg

Damien Sandow:

My name is Damien Sandow, and over the course of a year I have done battle against the likes of a delusional vertically deficient "super-hero", A heart-break kid, Rated-R Superstars, Giants, Animals, Cerebral Assassins, Latin Warriors, Vice Presidents of Talent relations and the ever over-hyped Mr. UWF. I've bested all these people and more and I've done so in each instance as the "underdog". For throughout my career my extended vernacular, higher education, and proper etiquette have garnered me a reputation as being fearful of getting my hands dirty...of being craven...but I am far from craven. I have proven it against the so-called greats in this company, and I have done it multiple times. All the main-event stars on Smackdown today have fallen at my feet, and yet I am still shown disrespect by the masses I attempt to save, and on this evening I face a quote unquote "violent" D'Von.

Sandow snarls in disgust at the mere mention of his name before continuing

And he for some reason is considered the favorite, because people think this rambling maniac is going to tear me apart...all the while forgetting I'm the superstar that's taken out their false heroes like Triple H, Eduardo Guerrero, Sting, and Shawn Michaels from my serial Smackdown. While D'Von is the vicious man that's lost match after match, squandered opportunity after opportunity...so tonight I shall be handing out an important lesson, one that will erase the image people have of their savior. For while I am a caring, benevolent savior I am also one who is not above punishing those who belittle my word...Damien Sandows mean streak will be bared witness too, and D'Von will learn just as all watching that none shall oppose someone higher than them. And perhaps when my wrath has been done, you will all learn the benefits of accepting Damien Sandow as your savior...You're Welcome.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

The King: Here comes Brother D'Von, who's definitely not in a great mood following his loss at Bound For Glory!

Booker T: But, King, with a win here tonight, he could find himself back in line for some championship gold!

As D'Von slides into the ring, his theme is cut off by another.

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

"New World Symphony" begins to play as the self-proclaimed "Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses" Damien Sandow emerges from the back, alsongside protege' Mike Knox. The crowd showers the duo in boos as Sandow merely soaks them in and continues towards the ring.

The King: Another guy who came up short at Bound For Glory, Damien Sandow. Same goes for him. A win could put him back in the title hunt.

Booker T: And with that big Mike Knox by his side, who knows what will happen!

Sandow walks up the steel steps and enters through the ropes. He takes off his robe and hands it to Knox as the bell rings.

DING!

DING!

DING!

D'Von and Sandow circle the ring a few times before locking up in the middle. D'Von gets the upper hand and puts Sandow in a headlock.Then, after some struggling, D'Von executes a headlock takeover onto Damien and takes him down. D'Von still has the headlock sinched in as Sandow tries to rake D'Von's eyes trying to escape. He then gets D'Von good as D'Von releases the hold and rubs his eyes. Sandow gets to his feet and when D'Von does, he takes him down with a dropkick. D'Von then stumbles back into the corner.

Booker T: He calls himself intellectual and, with moves like that, it's tough to argue!

The King: No question. Damien Sandow is impressive. I just don't like him.

Sandow walks over to D'Von and starts kicking him in the midsection, wearing D'Von down. D'Von eventually sinks into the corner as Sandow backs up. Damien then charges at D'Von and connect with a knee to D'Von's face! Sandow drags D'Von by his leg to the center of the ring and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Damien lifts D'Von's head up and starts hammering away at it. Then, Sandow lifts D'Von back to his feet. He sends D'Von into the ropes and attempts a clothesline on the rebound. However, D'Von ducks the clothesline and bounces off the opposite ropes. As Sandow turns around, D'Von hits him with a shoulder tackle, taking both men down.

Booker T: Look at dat!

The King: D'Von is back in this thing!

D'Von gets back up and stalks Damien. As Sandow gets up, he tries to punch D'Von. D'Von ducks and catches Damien. He lifts him up and connects with a back body drop. D'Von then covers Sandow.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: Almost!

As Sandow kicks out, Knox climbs onto the apron which gets the referee's attention. The referee starts yelling at Knox to step down but Knox won't budge, yelling at the referee himself. D'Von sees this as he gets to his feet. He then picks Sandow up and sends himover towards the referee. About that time, Knox is getting ready to level the referee with a right hand. As he goes to deliver, Sandow bumps the referee out of the way and ends up getting hit himself. Sandow stumbles back into a big clothesline by D'Von.

The King: D'Von outsmarting Damien Sandow!

D'Von then covers Sandow as the referee comes back.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von then picks Sandow back up and tosses him into the corner. As D'Von charges at Damien, Sandow gets his boot up and hits D'Von right in the face. D'Von stumbles back as Sandow takes advantage and hits him with a chop block to the back of D'Von's knees, sending him down. Sandow then starts stomping away at D'Von until he sees an opening. Sandow then throws his hand into the air before connecting the Elbow of Disdain onto D'Von. Sandow then covers D'Von.

KICK-OUT!!

Damien is in disbelief as he starts pounding on the mat in frustration. He gets to his feet and begins arguing with the referee. Damien eventually shoves the referee, causing the referee to push him right back. As he does, D'Von catches him with a school boy pin.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Damien's anger almost cost him the match!

Booker T: He needs to focus on D'Von and not the referee!

Sandow rolls out and gets to his feet. D'Von beats him there and hits him with an armdrag. Sandow hits the mat and rolls back to his knees and he glares at a standing D'Von across the ring as the fans go crazy. D'Von is rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

The King: D'Von is looking to tear Damien Sandow apart!

Knox has made it to the corner Sandow has retreated to and starts giving him words of encouragement. Sandow then gets to his feet and goes to lock up with D'Von again. This time, Sandow kicks D'Von in the gut before they can and immediately plants him with a DDT. Sandow then covers D'Von.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: I thought dat was it!

Sandow grabs his hair in frustration before hammering away at D'Von's face. After a few punches, D'Von starts to retaliate and he begins headbutting Sandow. This causes Sandow to stumble back, giving D'Von time to get to his feet. D'Von then irish whips Sandow into the ropes. On the rebound, D'Von catches Sandow and hits him with a flapjack. D'Von then covers Sandow.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Sandow refusing to stay down!

Booker T: He's not a former UWF Champion for no reason!

D'Von then slaps a sleeper hold on Sandow. As he does, Knox jumps right back onto the apron and distracts the referee again. This time, the referee tells Knox to head to the back!

The King: WOO HOO! Goodbye Mike Knox!

The distraction was enough to allow Damien to dig his thumb right into D'Von's eye, causing him to immediately drop the hold and cover his eye. Sandow gets back to his feet and kicks D'Von right in the back as D'Von is sitting up. D'Von screams in pain as he gets to his feet. Sandow tosses him into the ropes and, on the rebound, Sandow grabs D'Von by the back of the head and sends him over the ropes. Sandow turns around and points to his head. However, D'Von lands on the apron and is waiting for Sandow to notice.

Booker T: Look right here!

Sandow turns around and sees before going back on the attack. Before he can, D'Von hits him with a shoulder block to the midsection. Damien doubles over, allowing D'Von a chance to hit a sunset flip on Damien. The referee then counts the cover.

KICK-OUT!!

Sandow rolls out and gets to his feet. As D'Von goes to clothesline Sandow, Damien ducks and grabs D'Von in a full nelson. Then, Sandow lifts D'Von up and connects with The Silencer!

The King: What an impressive move!

Booker T: He calls it Da' Silencer!

Sandow then covers D'Von.

KICK-OUT!!

Damien can't believe it as he picks D'Von back up to his feet. As he does, D'Von springs back to life and hits Sandow with a kick to the midsection and places him in piledriver position.

Booker T: He could be going for dat piledriver!

D'Von lifts Sandow vertical and then drops him down on his head. Sandow then crumbles like a heap to the canvas as D'Von covers him.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, BROTHER D'VON!!

220px-Devon_Hughes_July_2010.jpg

The referee holds D'Von's arm high as Sandow rolls out of the ring.

The King: D'Von with an amazing victory over Damien Sandow!

Booker T: Brother D'Von is coming up in the UWF! SmackDown better watch out!

As D'Von celebrates his victory with the fans, we are taken to another segment.

We head backstage and the camera is focused on the back of a man.

Derrick Bateman: Come on bro, it doesn't look that bad! You'll be back on your feet in no time.

Maxine: Yeah I literally saw you right after the match and you looked fine. Just a little red in the face.

Just then the man turns around and the camera zooms in on his face.

Fandango: Fine? Fine! I look hideous! I have no doubt that I can still beat anyone they put in front of me in that ring but that's not what this was about! These people are here to be entertained. A sexy dancer who beats the odds is entertaining. Without my face, I'm just like any loser who always wins matches.

Derrick Bateman: Well except that you loss at Bound For Glory.

Fandango: Shutup Derrick! You lose all the time! I didn't get pinned so therefore I am still undefeated. Who else can say that? That's right no one! Do you realize how much money I have? There is a reason why I'm as good as I am. I've been getting royalties from my movie deals, beer commercials, comic book sales and I bought myself a time machine. With it, I've been training with people you probably never even heard of. How else can you explain how one goes from a Johnny Curtis to a Fandango? All of this has been because of my face which is my marketability.

Derrick Bateman: Hold up bro, you're acting like I'm Umaga over here. I'm pretty attractive myself.

Fandango: Pfftt! Don't make me laugh! Compared to me, you look like Umaga. Especially with that dumb hair.

Derrick Bateman: Hey at least I walked away from Bound For Glory with a win! That's more than I can say for you!

Maxine: Alright guys that's enough! We're a team and we need to start acting like it!

Fandango: Who let the dog mouth off?

Derrick Bateman: Yeah back off. We're the Modern Day Double Dragons not the Modern Day Triple Dragons.

Fandango: We can handle this on our own woman.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah I mean can you believe her? We gotta get you ready for next week. We might even have a match.

Fandango: I don't know if I'll be ready to walk that runway but you won a PPV match. They'd be idiots to not book you.

Fandango and Derrick walk off backstage as Maxine is left standing there as we head elsewhere.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music.

078zh.jpg

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes.

The King: Here comes Zack Ryder's golden boy, the UWF Champion Edge.

Booker T: Since coming to SmackDown, you can't argue that he's made quite a splash.

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd before beginning to make his way towards the ring.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting high fives several fans on both sides of the ramp and heads up the steel steps once arriving at the bottom of the ramp as he enters the ring.

The King: Making his return to SmackDown is "The Icon" Sting!

Booker T: He hasn't been on SmackDown in over a year and he's looking to conquer it like he has Anarchy and iMPACT.

The referee looks at both men before ringing the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Sting goes and he locks up with Edge. Edge goes behind him and he sweeps him down to the ground. Edge spins around, and he tries to lift Sting from the mat. Sting though goes and he elbows Edge in the back of the head a couple of times forcing Edge to break the hold. Sting goes and he turns around as he goes and kicks Edge in the gut. Sting puts Edge underneath his arms, and he looks to hit a suplex. Edge though stands his ground as he lifts Sting’s arm from underneath, and he pulls it towards him hitting a nice lariat. Edge goes as he picks up Sting, and he throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Edge goes as acts cocky standing in the middle of the ring.

The King: Look at Edge thinking that he is going to win this match easily.

Sting goes as he gets out of the turnbuckle position holding his shoulder, Edge kicks Sting in the gut, and he grabs the arm of Sting and he slams it on the mat. Sting is holding it in pain as Edge smiles, and he drops an elbow right into the arm, Edge goes as he holds the shoulder very tight. Edge screams as Sting in screaming in pain. Edge holds as he keeps it locked in tight. The fans cheer as the fans see that Sting is trying to get his position back. Sting is getting up, and Edge realizes this as he lets go of the hold, and he begins stomping on Sting. Sting goes as he rolls outside of the ring to catch himself a breather.

Booker T: Sting needs to try and regroup himself Dawg

Sting goes as he is on the outside, but Edge goes after him. Edge goes and he grabs the Icon and he drags him. Edge is trying to throw Stings head right onto the steel steps. Sting though shoulders Edge in the gut a couple of time forcing Edge to wince a bit. Sting reverses as he throws Edge’s head onto the steel steps as the fans erupt into cheers. Sting goes as he throws Edge into the middle of the ring as Sting slides back in. Sting goes as he picks up Edge and he scoop slams him. Sting then bounces off the ropes as he hits a big elbow drop. Sting goes for a cover.

1…

2…

No Edge kicks out. Sting goes and he gets up as he drags Edge’s body by the turnbuckle. Sting goes as he climbs the turnbuckle to the top turnbuckle. Sting is on there as he awaits for Edge to get up. Edge is getting up and Sting goes as he tries to dive down, and hit a double arm axe handle. Sting goes for it but Edge dodges out of the way. Before Sting turns around he is met by a running bulldog from Edge. Edge goes as he picks up the body of Sting and he throws him into the turnbuckle. Edge goes charging at Sting, but Sting manages to move out of the way. Edge makes a nice stop so he didn’t hit the turnbuckle. Edge turns around into a charging Sting, who hits a huge Stinger splash right onto the turnbuckle which gets the fans cheering. Sting goes and he throws Edge to the opposite post as he pounds his chest and goes at him again hitting another Stinger splash Edge comes off dozy as Sting goes and he kicks the gut of Edge and he grabs the head. Sting goes as he lifts Edge high up in a vertical suplex. Sting holds it there for a while as the fans are taking pictures. Sting finally goes as he drops Edge down and Edge is down. Sting goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Edge kicks out.

Booker T: It seems like the kid gloves has come off in this battle right hur.

Sting goes and he picks up Edge and he throws him into the corner. Sting goes after Edge and he tries for another stinger splash, but Edge moves out of the way. Sting hits the corner. Sting goes groggy as Edge goes after him and hits him with a clothesline. Sting gets up quick, and Edge hits a huge cycle kick to the face of Sting. Sting goes and he is down as Edge goes off the ropes, and hits a huge leg drop right into the face of Sting. The fans boo as Edge goes and he lays against the ropes. Edge is begging Sting to come up. Screaming at him. Sting goes as he gets up and Edge hits the impaler DDT right on him. Sting goes down on the mat, as Edge goes and he grabs both legs for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Sting. The fans cheer like crazy as Edge is pissed off. Edge goes and he picks up Sting, and he begins hitting a bunch of straight rights. Sting is against the rope as Edge backs up and he jumps in the air hitting a huge dropkick right into the body of Sting. Sting is broken down as the fans boo. Edge goes as he picks up Sting one more. Edge looks at Sting possessed, Edge goes and he backs up as he awaits for Sting to get up, Sting is up when all of a sudden Edge charges for the spear. Sting though ducks under and he grabs the legs of Edge as the fans cheer like crazy. Sting goes as he locks in the scorpion deathlock.

The King: The Deathlock is locked in Edge looks like he is in trouble.

Sting is holding the deathlock as Edge is screaming in pain. The fans start cheering as Edge is grabbing his head, and he is trying not to tap out. All of the sudden the fans start to boo like crazy seeing Damien Sandow runs to the ring apron, and the referee is being distracted. Sting sees this as he gets up and he tries to chase Sandow. Sandow hops off the ring apron as Sting reaches him and starts walking up the ramp, pointing at his head.

The King: What is Damien Sandow doing out here?

As Sting turns around, Edge has made it back to his feet and he hits Sting with the Spear!

Booker T: Spear!

Edge then hooks the leg as the referee makes the count.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, THE RATED R UWF CHAMPION EDGE!!

edge_display_image.jpg

The King: Edge took advantage of the situation, as usual!

Booker T: But why did Damien Sandow practically cost Sting the match?

We fade into comemrcial as Sting is coming to and Edge walks up the ramp clutching his championship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Anarchy and UWF SmackDown present.....

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vice President of Talent Relations and his partner in crime, the Chief Operating Officer, Triple H stand in the middle of the ring; there’s a strong positive reception for both men but they aren’t interested in cheap pops tonight; they got a lot of business to tend to with Triple H opening the proceeding.

Triple H: My name is Hunter Hearst Helmsey and I am the Chief Operating Officer in Ultimate Wrestling Federation but I am also professional wrestler myself particularly on UWF Smackdown. For months there has been numerous complaints about the man in charge, Zack Ryder and me and the rest of the board been slowly dealing with it.

But there has also been so requests by mister Ryder and a few others that feel the whole roster should come evaluation by myself and the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, Kevin Nash and that is why were are stood in the middle of this ring tonight.

Triple H lowers his microphone to allow Kevin Nash to take over with microphone duties.

Kevin Nash: Ya know, when I took on the job as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, I wasn’t expecting an easy ride and it hasn’t been easy at all but I am getting tired of shovelling bullcrap almost every week, whether it’s on Raw, Anarchy, Impact or Smackdown; there’s always been an issue but the brand which gives me and Hunter the most grief is Smackdown but moreso from a few members of the roster.

Triple H: Jeez Kev, I wonder whose guys could be.

Kevin Nash: Me too Hunter but what can you do about it? Anyways bring out the roster!

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons hits the PA system as the entire Smackdown marches down the entrance ramp led by Zack Ryder, the only noticeable member of the Smackdown who is clearly missing is the Undertaker. The Smackdown roster surround the ring, any other two men would be quite intimidate at this prospect as things could kick off at any moment but Nash and Triple H are made of sterner stuff. Kevin Nash pulls out a list of all the Smackdown employees and converses with Triple H for a moment before kicking things off.

Kevin Nash: Alright, so first on our list is none other than our Smackdown commentary team, Jerry Lawler and Booker T.

Triple H: Yeah, I mean they do their jobs every week but feels like it’s lacking some shazam! We need another guy on that table.

Kevin Nash: or we could sack one of them?

Triple H: Why would we do that? We’re the good guys here Big Kev, plus we got big plans for one of them, remember? The failsafe.

Kevin Nash: Oh man, I wanna fire more than one person by the end of the night.

Triple H: You’ll get your opportunity Kev, whose next on the list?

Kevin Nash and Triple H return to looking at their roster list, and chuckles and seemingly converse amongst each other before agreeing on the next person.

Triple H: You can fire those guys if you want Big Kev, you’re about to lose “your fired” virginity, just remember you gotta do Vinnie Mac style.

Nash bellows into laughter at the idea of it while the tag teams look very anxious, particularly 3 Minute Warning and Eric Bischoff.

Kevin Nash: Well look who we got here, it’s Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett; hey if you guys wanna walk out on each other then that’s cool but don’t expect to be on Smackdown because Smackdown needs people who are in it for the long hall and stick to their contracts and you two just ain’t cutting the muster; so guess what, YOUU’REEEE FIRRREEEEEDDD!

The fans cheer as Wade Barrett looks absolutely disgusted and shocked, he actually try to get into the ring but he is quickly dragged away from security not that Nash and Triple H would have been intimidated or felt threaten but they don’t want a riot –just yet-

Kevin Nash: Man, that was fun; no wonder why Vinnie Mac does it.

Triple H: Haha yeah, now can you see why he has so many power trips?

Kevin Nash: Absolutely, hey Eric; why you smirking? We’re not done yet.

Eric Bischoff who did have a wily smirk quickly drops into a grimace of anxiety as he is seemingly next on the roster review.

Triple H: Easy E, how you doing buddy? Looking a bit hot under the collar, is like when whoop in your ass in the nineties kind of pressure right now?

Kevin Nash: Hey Hunter, don’t forget which side of the boarder I was on during all that.

Triple H: Sorry Big Kev, but yeah as I was saying; give me one reason why I shouldn’t sack you? Lemme guess, you’re quite happily kiss my ass? Or is more, controversy creates cash?

Kevin Nash: Gotta be the controversy creates cash because that is his slogan after all.

Triple H: True, true; so do we give him three minutes to sell his cause or give the chance?

Kevin Nash: I say we give him a month to see he can live up to his own hype and create some cash; because as you’d like to say Hunter – “It’s good for business.”

Triple H: Oh yeah, I’m feeling you there Kev but Eric, we’re not feeling you so get your ass backstage before carry it out of the building.

Eric Bischoff and his 3 Minutes Warning don’t waste anytime leaving the ringside as Kevin Nash and Triple H return to the omniscient list of roster then they agree on the next person they are going to make sweat.

Triple H: Where is Alberto Del Rio?

Kevin Nash: I see the Mexican JBL. Why have we got him again? What does he bring to the table?

Triple H: Not much but I hear he draws in Mexico.

Kevin Nash: Really? Well another guy that can bring in the company some dollar, I guess we better keep him.

Triple H: Yeah tell me about, see ya later Del Rio!

Alberto Del Rio begins to head off, knowing he has lost his job just yet but Kevin Nash and Triple H are always watching over the roster waiting somebody to mess up. Kevin Nash then leads into the next person.

Kevin Nash: And I guess we’ll be seeing this person next week as well, Sheamus? Hey Hunter, didn’t you kick me to the curb for that ginger?

Triple H: Yeah I did but that’s only because I’m beginning to go ginger in places myself; I think Sheamus is a safe bet.

Kevin Nash: Well then, Sheamus; me and Hunter haven’t got anything else to say or do to you, so we’ll see ya next week.

The fans cheer for Sheamus as he marches to the backstage, Kevin Nash and Triple H continue to converse in the middle of the ring, the roster is beginning to feel the tension but neither man in the ring is.

Kevin Nash: Hey Hunter, where in the world is Chris Jericho?

Triple H: Dude, didn’t you hear he’s back on tour with Fozzy, again!

Kevin Nash: Damn man. Well I guess we can replace him with Christian from Impact, right?

Triple H: Why not, seeing as they got Joey Ryan.

Kevin Nash: Works for me Hunter, alright so next on our list is… Our UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy…

Triple H: KKEENNNNEDDDY! Sorry Kev, was just too tempting; hey do you think we should come to ring announcing ourselves with our name twice?

Kevin Nash: Naw, wouldn’t professional enough.

Triple H: This is true, well we can’t sack him, he’s got a belt.

Kevin Nash: And he’s delivering, so Kennedy you’re safe for the moment; for you go, just watch your mouth yeah?

Mister Kennedy slings the UWF Hardcore Championship; the numbers dwelling at ringside, Modern Day Double Dragons, Enzo Amore, Ryback, UWF Champion Edge, Brother Devon, Damien Sandow and Zack Ryder.

Kevin Nash: I tell ya what Hunter, we got a bunch of misfits we have left here ringside.

Triple H: Well who we going with next, a guy with fetish for tables, a guy whose always hungry, the Intellectual Saviour or those two crazy ballroom dancers who are convinced they’re Superheroes in Training.

Kevin Nash: Ahh what the hell, let’s get our ballroom dancing Super heroes out of the way; by the way Hunter did you give them that gimmick?

Triple H: Oh god no; I mean they got themselves over, Fandango has managed to win a World title, what else can we say about these guys?

Kevin Nash: They are comedy gold, hell we can’t sack them; they’re even entertaining in the back.

Triple H: Hey Fandango, Batman, I mean Bateman; head off to the back, you guys are no way getting sacked.

Fandango and Derrick Bateman begin to head off as Triple H address the next man on the list.

Triple H: Okay what about the guy with the table fetish, almost won the number one contendership match.

Kevin Nash: What the guy I gave my spot to?

Triple H: Yeah him.

Kevin Nash: We can’t fire him, he’s one of Smackdown’s hottest properties.

Triple H: True true, hey Kev think he’s up for a big challenge?

Kevin Nash: Yeah, against the man??

Triple H: Oh yeah at Bad Blood.

Kevin Nash: Absolutely, Brother Devon where are ya? Oh there you are, okay Devon at Bad Blood, it’s going to be you versus the Undertaker for the UWF United States Championship.

The fans erupts into a massive chorus of cheers for the well-deserved shot for Brother Devon; while a disgruntled Zack Ryder looks on. Devon nods his head, thanking the two bosses while heading to the backstage.

Kevin Nash: Speaking of which, where is the man himself?

Triple H: Do we really need to review him and Steve?

Kevin Nash: No; why the hell would we do that? But we can review Damien Sandow.

Triple H: That idiot?

Kevin Nash: Yeah that guy.

Triple H: Well I kicked his ass at Bound For Glory in the middle of the ring, and I’m pretty sure once Steve recoups from his incident earlier this evening; he’ll deal with him, so Damien, you escape for the moment; that is till Steve Borden takes you down for good.

The fans pop for the idea of Sting taking out Damien Sandow; Sandow doesn’t like the idea and walks away muttering under his breathe while Kevin Nash and Triple H smash through the last guy before the moments everyone is waiting for.

Kevin Nash: Well Hunter, all we got left is Goldberg clone left.

Triple H: A guy with half a brain but he’s good for business.

Kevin Nash: Absolutely, so Ryback; good news, you’ll be back here next week aswell. Well Hunter, it’s time to shovel some real shit now.

Kevin Nash and Triple H stand in the ring, while Edge, Enzo Amore and Zack Ryder are still on the outside and for some odd reason so is Ryback has refused to leave ringside.

Nash: Hey Hunter did I miss something or is Ryback still at ringside?

Triple H: No, he’s still here.

Nash: Jeez, I didn’t realise he was a legitimate meathead.

Triple H: But what can you do, not everyone is blessed like us; hey Ryback you can go now.

Ryback stands there with his arms folded looking unimpressed.

Triple H: Hey Kev, think we can get away with doing the rest of this Roster Review with Ryback here?

Nash: I don’t see why not, there isn’t anything stopping us.

But there is something stopping the two of them, Zack Ryder.

Zack Ryder: Woah wait up broskis, what makes ya think this is going any further?

Kevin Nash and Triple H chuckle to themselves as Hunter replies.

Triple H: Err, because we’re your bosses? That might be a small hint.

Zack Ryder is having a bit of faith as he climbs up onto the ring apron, Edge climbs up on an opposite side, so does Amore and surprisingly Ryback climbs up next to Zack Ryder.

Nash: Awww hell? I totally didn’t see this coming!

Triple H: I know right, lucky we made that call.

Nash: Tell me about it.

Zack Ryder has no idea what’s going on but he tries to make himself tough.

Ryder: Hey bros, I didn’t tell you this but I had spoken to Big VKM and I came up with a suggestion to him that he just had to take up and that suggestion was that Me, Enzo and our homeboy Edge were untouchable unless you can beat three of my guys in a match at Bad Blood in a Six Man tag, the trouble is you gotta get someone who isn't signed to a UWF contract boys. So no Stinger, no Taker, you boys are going down. So you two dudes are pretty much done for because I choose UWF Champion Edge, Enzo Amore and my latest broski Ryback!

Nash and Triple H look at each other a pretend to be shocked.

kevin-nash2.jpg

Kevin Nash:Ya know, you must be really stupid Zack if you thought me and Hunter wouldn’t find out about your little ole trick; we knew it was coming but to hell with it, we thought we’d get some shit done and shovel some while we’re at it and it was a great laugh but sometimes you just can’t beat bit of good business. See me and Hunter just looked at each other as soon as the news hit our voice and I told him “I can make the call” and all Hunter did was nod his head and well, mister I’ll go cry to Vinnie D; allow me and Hunter to introduce to you our partner in this Six Man Tag Team match of ours… Ya know what, I’m gonna let him get one of the cheapest pops ever. C’mon out here!

The crowd has an idea who it might be.. but no news has broke on the situation. Triple H and Nash stand in the ring, and big Kev has a smirk on his face. The silence that's fallen over the arena makes it possible to hear a pin drop up in the nosebleeds. From the silence, a voice calls out with two familiar words that make the Smackdown crowd pop louder than before with many goosebumps to follow;

???:..Hey Yo!

The crowd goes nuts for the long since heard phrase of a certain superstar. Immediately following, admist the noise from the crowd begins to play one helluva theme song which makes the fans get louder and louder.

.. Marvelous Meeeeeeeeeee..
[video=youtube;G3M5i4-B63Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M5i4-B63Y[/video]

"Marvelous Me" hits full swing as the lights dim and all focus is on the Smackdown stage. The camera zooms in and sits at the top of the ramp; waiting. From behind the curtain emerges none other than Scott Hall to a massive ovation. Hall surfs out from behind that curtain with a sly grin on his face and then stops in the center of the stage. He's wearing his ring gear and a "Clique" t-shirt thats cut up so it just barely hangs on. The Bad Guy, with trademark toothpick, smirks as the fans continue to cheer. Hall begins to saunter down the ramp with his arms out by his sides, while his greasy black hair bouncing as he steps. Hall walks up to the camera at the bottom of the ramp, points to himself like he knows he's hot stuff, and then flicks the toothpick into the cameras lens before walking off. Hall slowly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope and immediately stops. He, Nash, and HHH all are staring at each other and Halls face is emotionless all of a sudden. But just like that, all the guys in the ring smile and HHH and Nash let Hall have the floor for the time being. Hall points to himself like, "Who me?", and shrugs before busting out his trademark taunt

scott-hall-o.gif

The fans are off their seats and cheering so loud. Hall, Nash, and HHH all stand united at one side of the ring, observing Ryder and his motley crew. Halls music has faded away and they're all just having a good time waiting for the crowd to stop or at least quiet. Eventually, eventually the crowd starts to quiet down and Hunter hands Hall a live mic. Scott looks at it, and looks out to the crowd, and then looks at it again and then looks back out at the crowd one more time. He takes the microphone, holds it up sideways to his mouth and says:

Scott Hall:...Hey Yo.

Scott is totally milking these fans because why not. Its a huge moment for him. The crowd pops incredibly loudly again and Scott bobbles his head with his eyebrows raised, as if the noise blew him away. Soon, they settle again and Hall speaks again.

Hall: If this ain't just a big happy, family reunion, I don't know what it is.

Nash and Hunter nod and applaud in agreement as Hall continues. Obviously, the same cannot be said for Ryder, Ryback and such, who look on looking annoyed.

Hall: So there I was... sittin at home, having a drink, enjoyin my day, when I get that fabled phone call from Big Kev standin over there. And Big Kev said, "Hey chico, you think you got more run left in the tank? Do you think you can.. help ole Hunter and Kev out one last time?". And I thought about it, I sipped on my drink, I let it all sink in. What would.. The Bad Guy do? Dubya-Dubya-Tee-Bee-Gee-Dee..? Eh? Close to it. Whatever. But..what do you people think huh? I think its time... for a little... survey.

The crowd marks the hell out for this and are so excited to participate. Hall looks amused and steps near the ropes on the camera side, looking animated as he always did. Hall raises the mic back up and says

Hall: Is there anybody here... on Smackdown... that came to see Scott Hall walk back up that ramp and go home?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hall: Or...Or... did everybody come here on Smackdown... to see Scott Hall and The Clique go to work?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

Hall: Survey says... Score one.. For tha Good Guys!

Huge pop from the crowd, even though they already knew what was up, but they couldnt resist. Hall swaggers back to his teammates and speaks some more with his arm leaning on HHHs shoulder for any and all reasons.

Hall: Hey Hunter. (Hunter cant help but laugh as Hall continues) How them kids doin? Wife good? Bein the Cee-Oh-Oh workin real good for ya? (Hunter nods, enjoying the banter) Good good, real smooth. I heard you had yourself.. a bit of uhhh.. a problem..

Hall looks down slowly at what can only be described as Triple H's crotch. Hunter follows where hes looking and says, "Whoa whoa whoa! Not that kind of problem!" Hall backs up a step, arms up high with a goofy look on his face before he turns around, and finally acknowledges the pressence of Ryder and his crew.

Hall: Hey yo, my bad chico, my bad. Things get all jumbled on those cell phones because Scott Hall dont text. Anywayyy anyway, never would Scott Hall think he'd see the day, where he'd get called up to help take care of some reject boy band group, amirite? I mean, you got a hippie for a champ who acts like a chump. Ya got some sortaaa.. Goldberg knock off hanging about. What? Russo wouldn't let you have the real thing? And to top it all off.. ya got two guidos runnin round with studded sunglasses and probably studded johnsons if you know what I mean. But look,Big Kev told ole Scott Hall all about this Zack-o character and his issues with whats actually bestforbusiness. Cough cough cough. But thats why "this guy".. decided to help out his two good friends. Because ain't nobody like beatin somebody up and gettin paid for it, especially when it's somebody in management, more.. than good ole Scott Hall.

Another pop from the crowd as Hall continues to talk it up.

Hall: So.. now that the Band is all back together.. would anybody on Smackdown say this moment is just (Hall holds out the microphone to the side, pointing to the crowd)

TOO SWEET!

Hall: Huhuhuh, damn right.

The fans are going absolutely bonkers for the Kliq being reunited but Zack Ryder poops on the party.

Zack Ryder: Hey hey hey! What is going on here?! I've got some unfortunate news for you HOESKIS. There isn't gonna be any happy reunion because, now that you guys are done stroking your egos, I'd like to give a review of my own....of all of you! But this isn't gonna be a burial in the verbal sense, bros. it's gonna be a physical review.... *drops mic*

Ryder, Ryback, Edge and Amore storm the ring, but also the 3 Minute Warning rush down the entrance ramp and into the ring but the Kliq aren’t the type to bend over and die, they begin to fight off all six guys but the numbers quickly overwhelm them all; just punches piling in on the Kliq, even Sandow and Knox show up on the staging watching on before edging their way down the entrance ramp to join in the brutal beatdown. Sandow and Knox slides into the ring, that’s when Sting comes plummelling down from the rafters on a zip and with that Sandow and Knox bail before Sting’s feet even touch the canvas but Sting manages to unattach himself and unleashes a baseball bat to the gut of Jackson and Clay before going for Amore but Amore manages to dodges allowing Edge to hit the Spear again on Sting. The heels are overwhelming the Kliq and Sting but there’s more left for the good guys on Smackdown before the light go out.

Bong

Bong

The King: It's The Undertaker!

The fans erupt as the lights turn back on, the Undertaker is stood in the middle of the ring; everyone goes to pile on the Undertaker but Taker takes down every single one of them with right hooks aside from Amore whose the last one left, Undertaker flips him up and over straight into the Tombstone Piledriver! The fans go nuts as Amore hits the Tombstone, Ryback manages to grab Amore and pull him out of the ring to safety. For a single moment Sting and Undertaker lock eyes the fan feels it going nuts but the Kliq has regrouped themselves as well leaving all five faces standing the middle of the ring; taunting Ryder and his goons to bring Smackdown to a close.

Booker T: Zack Ryder has started the war but can The Kliq finish it?

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Ryback/Jericho- Andrew
Taker/Zeke - natlav
Edge/Sting - Chase
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF BAD BLOOD

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (UWF Champion Edge, Enzo Amore and Ryback)

UWF United States Championship
The Undertaker(c) vs. Brother D'Von

UWF Hardcore Championship
Taipei Death Match
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs. Winner of the Hardcore Tournament

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/5/13

Well this was a rather interesting Smackdown. Some twists and turns. The ending was done pretty nicely. The PPV is gonna be good. Edge and the other two guys vs. The Kliq... bring it :p

But Smackdown is def on a roll here.

Status
Not open for further replies.