UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF SmackDown! 9/19/13 CARD (Thursday Edition)

I'm glad you've got me penciled in for that promo again, because I felt bad about not getting it to you for the last show. Now I have twice the incentive to make it a great one, and El Mesias in action? Oh, this is going to be good! My stuff aside, I'm definitely stoked about that main event because I'm itching to know which superstar is going to represent each brand at Bound For Glory. Sheamus versus McIntyre and Nash versus Sandow are strong singles matches as well. Smackdown's turning its luck around!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Finally! A match where D'Von's going to enter that's NOT going to be a squash (not counting that tag team match)! Nash vs Sandow should be an excellent read and so should McIntyer and Sheamus. Oh and Taker vs El Mesias is going to be an epic confrontation as well.

And of course Brother D'Von is going to go all out on that thread! You better believe it!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Attention Chris Benoit... Attention Chris Benoit... contact your god of wrestling Chris Benoit. :p

But Smackdown is looking to shine bright. I'm liking this. Main event is stellar. Oh and big Kev... watch yourself ;)

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Looks like I got the task this week of being the one that ends Drew McIntyre's career. It's not personal. Just business.

Looking forward to seeing how the King of the Ring people do. Also, I have loved all the Edge/Benoit/Ryder stuff. Cutting Edge is gonna deliver this week for sure

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 9/20/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

353719E2-C528-4785-900F-19BD8E9E4A41-2054-000002923D4578B2_zps8e7238a8.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" SmackDown! kicks off with it's theme song, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. The crowd is already awestruck at what has gone down already and the show has just begun. We go down to ringside and meet back up with Booker T and new broadcast team member Jerry "The King" Lawler, along with special guest commentator Eric Bischoff.

bio-bookert_crop_north.png
jerry-lawler3.jpg
Eric_Bischoff.jpg

The King: Welcome to UWF Friday Night SmackDown! I am as always Jerry "The King" Lawler and by my side is the 5-Time WCW Champion, Booker T!

Booker T: Yo what's up dogg? Welc-

Eric Bischoff: Ahem?

Booker T: Yes and with King and I we have a special guest here at the SmackDown commentary booth. Please welcome Eric Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: Don't try to sound too excited, Booker! I tell you what, though. I'm excited for tonight!

The King: I don't blame you there! We are going to crown SmackDown's King of the Ring representative tonight as Brother D'Von, Christopher Daniels, Ryback and UWF iMPACT's Chris Sabin all compete for that honor in a 4-Way Elimination Match!

Booker T: That's not all. We also have "The Phenom" Undertaker going face-to-face with La Familia's El Mesias!

Eric Bischoff: Snore! What else you got?

The King: We've also got the Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash going one-on-one with Damien Sandow!

Eric Bischoff: What else is on tap? No wonder nobody watches this show!

Booker T: And we've got Sheamus taking on the so-called "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre and remember what he said last week. The next time Drew loses a match, he loses his job!

Eric Bischoff: So there's a chance someone is gonna get fired tonight? Well, I think my interest just kicked in!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

Rated R UWF Champion Edge:

Ladies and gentlemen… the god of wrestling welcomes you to… the Cutting Edge! Well the monkeys never made a video to introduce my show yet but one day they will because this show is just… well it reeks of awesomeness. But anyways tonight… is a night that we talk about a bad word. A dirty word. A word so filthy that nobody dares utter it anywhere… especially not near their mother. A word so foul that it makes even the toughest guy blush. A word so vehemently awful that even sailors have been known to avoid using it even as an insult. Today… and parents you might want to cover the ears of your children. You don’t want them to hear this word. But being the Rated R UWF Champion I say whatever I want whenever I want and I’m saying it. Today we are going to have a word with… Benoit.

That’s right I said it. Benoit. And man my mouth feels so filthy. But Benny… let me correct you on something you said last week. You said that the big doofus that needed his boyfriend to beat me hired you to save this show? The only thing that you can do is riun MY SHOW! Smackdown became my show as soon as I stepped foot back in this place. I am the UWF champion. You are nothing more than a mere puppet that was appointed by that doofus so know your place. You are beneath Zack Ryder. There is no way you were brought here to “save Smackdown.†So forget you getting a clean slate from Edge. Instead you dirtied up my show. You brought your sorry ass to my show and thought you could choke it and make it your bitch. But instead all you did was make it something that less people would want to see. So what I have to do is I have to make sure that the people out there forget who you are and only focus on me. Focus on the real champion. The real person that saves this show. The real man that saves UWF. The real man that is leading this place to new heights.

Benoit… you are nothing more than some punk that is going to talk himself straight into a hole. So with that said… ladies and gentlemen I present to you my guest on the Cutting Edge… the man with the dirtiest name in the business… Chris Benoit.

[video=youtube;ANHWFJzsdSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANHWFJzsdSE[/video]

The crowd's boos instantly turn to cheers as "Whatever" by Our Lady Peace comes over the PA system. Edge begins to clap mockingly as the Co-GM of SmackDown Chris Benoit emerges from the back. He then starts storming down the ramp.

ChrisBenoit001.jpg

Booker T: Here comes dat Rabid Wolverine!

The King: And he's got his eyes locked squarely on our UWF Champion!

Benoit slides into the ring and grabs the microphone sitting on one of the chairs in the ring and immediately starts to lay into Edge.

Benoit14_zpsb50c782c.jpg

Chris Benoit: What exactly is so damn dirty about my name, Edge? Is it the fact that I cashed in a briefcase to become a world champion? Oh no, that was you. The only person who's name is a dirty word is yours. Everything about you having that UWF Championship isn't right to me at all. You sucked up to Zack Ryder because you knew you couldn't cash in on Daniel Bryan on RAW. You came over to SmackDown and Zack Ryder gave you that title on a silver platter and shipped Batista off to RAW. The only puppet standing in this ring is you. You're Zack Ryder's puppet. You came into this ring last week and speared me for Ryder, you kidnapped Colt Cabana and suckered Punk and I into that locker room for Ryder. Face it, Edge. You think you've got Ryder right where you want him but, really, he's got you right where he wants you. He didn't want Batista as champion because he had a mind of his own so he hand-picked a champion. That is all you are, Edge.

The crowd is cheering Benoit as Edge immediately cuts him off.

Chris… Chris. What is the problem Chris? You aren’t upset that I cashed in and beat Batista with ease are you? Should I have… choked him out? Left him… hanging?

Edge makes a “hanged†motion with his hands much to the dismay and loud boos from the crowd.

Chris… my name isn’t dirty. My name is simply Rated R. And that is because everyone knows what I am capable of. And sucking up isn’t one of those things. Being sucked… well you can ask Lita and a few other divas about that. Well they do the sucking but you get the idea. Now as far as cashing in on that nerd… I beat that nerd. I pinned him and won the tag titles for myself. Team Edge was the hottest team in UWF. I could have cashed in on Shawn Michaels since I’ve pinned him before as well. I could have cashed in on John Cena if I wanted. But come on… I’m Edge. I have to have the focus on me. I have to do something that hasn’t been done before and nobody else in history has cashed in on a champion of another brand. I’m the guy that sets the bar so high that nobody can come close to even touching it. You on the other hand… well you just do the bare minimum. You do whatever Trippy tells you whereas I’m a man that does my own thing.

Tying up Colt to lure Punk to the back… that was simple. Spearing you… that was the easiest thing I ever did ever since my debut on Smackdown where I speared Sandow and allowed him to be pinned for the first time… against a woman. I dictate and I run this show. You think Ryder is telling Edge what to do? I think you been hit in the head far too many times and need to get that brain of yours checked out. I take orders from nobody. Me and Ryder discussed this and we decided to make a huge impact. That and Batista was such a bore. We didn’t anticipate he’d cry like a bitch and run to Raw but ah well. We’ve seen dumber things happen like you getting power on this brand.

So understand me Chrissy Chris… the dirty word is yours because you are associated with Trippy… you are associated with filth. And not only that but you think that you are in some type of charge, that you have any sort of control. But really… you think that you have any sort of control over Edge? Over the Rated R UWF Champion? Over the god of Wrestling? Man you have nothing but a name that nobody wants to mention and a face that not even a mother could love. She’d die looking at it. So come on Chrissy… what is your problem. Do you need to be burped? Did you do a stinky in your tights? Whatever it is… it doesn’t matter cause quite frankly you are the most boring uninteresting piece of crap that has ever been on the Cutting Edge.

The fans continue to vociferously boo

Eric Bischoff: I've always been an Edge guy and this is the reason why!

Before Benoit can continue, CM Punk walks out onto the stage as the crowd cheers.

Booker T: IT'S CM PUNK!

Punk just glares at Edge as Edge dares him to get into the ring. As Edge is distracted by Punk, Benoit grabs Edge by his waist and yanks him back with a German Suplex!

The King: German Suplex to Edge!

Benoit doesn't let go and hits another German to Edge. Benoit then goes for the hat trick and nails it! Edge is down and out as Punk walks down the ramp. Benoit backs away as Edge tries to pull himself up by the ropes in the corner. Punk enters the ring and Edge is set up perfectly. Punk charges onto Edge and hits the Shining Wizard to the UWF Champion!

Eric Bischoff: And Benoit is just allowing this to happen?!

Punk grabs Edge by the head and sees Edge's UWF Title lying on the mat. Punk then runs and plants Edge down with a bulldog onto the title belt! Edge hits the belt hard. Punk then grabs the title and holds the belt high over Edge as we head to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Friday Night SmackDown is brought to you by.....

Red-Bull-Logo-Font.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Smackdown arrives at a break in the action, cameras cut away to an area of the backstage where Eddie Guerrero is standing by, the crowd booing as he appears.

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Ken Kennedy, what's up, holmes? If I had to guess, you're still rattled by the fact that not only was I the one to take your Hardcore Championship from you, and not only did the Familia and I beat you down before we returned it to you, but I still haven't explained anything behind that capturing or that attack. Well I guess now's as good a time as any to break my silence on the matter, so listen up, Ken. For starters, what perplexes anyone more than any other detail of the situation is why I would go after the Hardcore Championship, and it's perplexing because I just had a shot at the UWF Championship and have made my still lingering hunger to hold that belt known, why would I take my focus away from doing everything I can to get another shot and go after a lower tier championship, a belt that I degraded in the same breath that I belittled the Internet Championship. I stood here and told all of you that I think of it as a meaningless title, a waste of a championship, a trinket holding no value and being entirely bereft of prestige. Why, Eddie, why?

Guerrero cracks a smile.

Eddie Guerrero: I'll tell you exactly why, holmes. The Hardcore Championship, as it exists here in UWF, is a meaningless title. It does hold absolutely no value and it lacks any sort of prestige whatsoever. But that wasn't always the case, and it certainly wasn't the case in the other federations that belt has appeared in. I don't hand out many compliments, but Dean Ambrose was the last person to make this belt mean anything, ese', ever since he lost it last May it has meant absolutely nothing. Why? Because it changes hands either every month or every other month, meaning no one since Dean has been tough enough to hold onto it or defend it in extreme situations. That's why I'm going after it, because I'm sick of a belt that used to mean something continue to mean nothing. I am nauseated by the fact that a belt that men used to put their bodies on the line for is now passed from person to person with indifference for having even held it, regardless of how long. I am sick and tired of the Hardcore Championships being held by softcore performers, vato! I am going after that Hardcore Championship at Bound For Glory and I am leaving with it because I'm willing to do something that no one since Ambrose has been willing to do for that belt; pine after it, sweat profusely for it, agonize on the way to getting it, bleed...for...it, and once it's mine, restore it. It's become clear to me that this is one of the things I must do to recreate this landscape in my image, I must decimate Ken Kennedy and bury with him the view people have of this Hardcore division and the belt and rise from the ashes in such a victorious way that spectators will have no choice but to behold the belt's renewed prestige and the beginning of something beautiful for the division.

I'm not standing idly by anymore and allowing a pudgy Samoan with a rip-off Hardcore Championship be the standard of toughness around here. Kennedy, these hands are my chisel and my hammer, and your body is the marble rock that I will carve and cut and chip away at until I have artistically martyred you and everyone beholds the masterpiece that is my vision for a new era on Smackdown. But this goes deeper than just the Hardcore Championship, holmes, there's more to me wanting to take it from you than wanting to resuscitate the belt, but I'm going to give you some time to try and figure out what that is on your own.

The scene fades on Eddie's face as we head back to ringside.

Lillian Garcia: This following contest is scheduled for one-fall. On his way to the ring, accompanied by Michael Knox, from Palo Alto, California, weighing in at 243 pounds, DAMIEENN SANDOWWW!
[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]
Damien Sandow’s theme song plays over the arena and he steps out onto the stage accompanied by Mike Knox. The duo get a ton of heat and they walk down the entrance ramp. They get to the ring and Knox takes his place at ringside whilst Sandow climbs up the steps and into the ring before getting ready for his match.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 328 pounds, Big Sexy KEVIN NASHHHH!

[video=youtube;eC1GbcM4I9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC1GbcM4I9Q[/video]

Kevin Nash’s theme song plays over the PA system to a huge pop from the crowd. He walks onto the stage and is greeted by a frenzy of cheers. He then walks down the ramp, gets onto the apron before climbing over the top rope. He gets onto the first turnbuckle before posing for the crowd then coming down and preparing for his match.

The match starts and Kevin Nash locks up with Damien Sandow. Nash wins the battle of strength and the big man forces Damien into the corner. Nash knees Sandow in the gut against the turnbuckle and Sandow falls to the ground, sitting in the corner. Kevin Nash backs up and takes a run up before kneeing Sandow in the face. Sandow falls to the mat and Nash drops the elbow. Mike Knox gets on the apron but Nash chases him down.

Booker T: Kevin Nash in control early on, King.

The King: Yes but Sandow is devious, I’m sure he’ll get back in this one.

The distraction from Knox has given Sandow time to get to his feet and as Kevin Nash turns around he is hit by a clothesline from Sandow. Sandow smirks and drops the elbow, connecting with the chest of Nash. Sandow raises his arms in the air, celebrating. Sandow picks up Kevin Nash and hits him with a few right hands, however Nash counters one and Irish whips Sandow against the ropes. Sandow comes back and is met by a big boot from Kevin Nash.

Booker T: Mike Knox wasted little time in getting involved

Damien Sandow attempts to sit up but he is kicked in the head by Kevin Nash, knocking him straight back down to the canvas. Kevin Nash then hits a running elbow drop onto Sandow, connecting with the heart of Sandow. Nash picks up Sandow then hits him with a strong right hand, knocking Damien back a few steps before hitting a clothesline. Sandow rolls out of the ring looking for a breather.

Eric Bischoff: Smart move by Damien Sandow, looking for a breather.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Sandow gets back into the ring cautiously but backs into the corner when Nash goes over to him. Nash begins to punch Sandow in the corner but the referee grabs Nash, Nash side steps the ref but whilst the refs back is turned Sandow rakes his eyes. Kevin Nash is temporarily blinded and Sandow grabs his head and hits him with a DDT. Damien Sandow goes for the first cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kevin Nash kicks out at two.

Booker T: Kevin Nash kicks out at two, dirty tactics by Sandow there, come on Kev beat this sucka!

Damien Sandow begins arguing with the referee as Kevin Nash makes his way to his feet. He goes over to Sandow who is still arguing with the official and clobbers his in the back of the head. Sandow falls face first to the floor and Nash grabs his head and whacks it off the mat. Nash picks up Sandow and hits him with a side slam.

The King: Kevin Nash back in control of this match-up.

Sandow get back to his feet and Nash goes to clothesline him, Damien ducks it however and places Kevin Nash into a headlock. Kevin Nash tries to get out but Sandow has a lot of pressure applied. Nash goes down to one knee as he clutches at the arms of Sandow, trying to prize them open. Sandow tightens the hold and now forces Nash to go down to both knees.

Booker T: Sandow has got that hold in pretty tight. Can Kevin Nash escape the hold?

Nash makes his way back to a vertical base and Sandow loses his grip and releases the hold. Nash and Sandow begin to trade blows in the centre of the ring. Nash gets the upper hand and knees Sandow in the gut before throwing him out of the ring. Nash gets out of the ring too as the ref starts counting.

ONE!

Kevin Nash grabs Sandow and pushes him into the barricade.

TWO!

Nash slams Sandow’s head against the barricade causing him to fall to a sitting position, resting against the barricade. Kevin Nash takes a run up, and sprints at Sandow looking to knee him in the head, Sandow rolls out of the way however and Nash knees the barricade. Kevin Nash looks hurt as he moves away quickly holding his knee.

THREE!

Sandow uses the opportunity and slams Nash into the steel steps, knocking him to the concrete floor before he slides into the ring.

The King: Damien Sandow is going to pick up a count-out victory here tonight.

Eric Bischoff: That's a smart move!

Nash is in a broken heap on the steps and the ref continues counting.

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Nash begins to stir.

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

Nash makes it to his feet and just gets into the ring on time. Sandow looks frustrated and begins hammering away at Nash, punching him in the face. Sandow picks up Kevin Nash and places him in a side headlock, before doing a somersault and hitting Kevin Nash with a corkscrew neckbraker. He goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

Booker T: Kevin Nash just kicks out.

Sandow clearly looks agitated and stalks Nash, looking for the right moment to strike. Nash makes his way to his feet and Sandow sets him up, looking for the Silencer but Nash elbows Sandow in the head. Nash kicks Sandow in the gut and hits him with the Gutwrench Powerbomb. He goes for the cover. Nash waits for a few seconds but there is no counting. Nash gets off Sandow to see the referee laid out on the outside and Mike Knox wielding a steel chair.

The King: Oh My God Booker, Mike Knox just laid out the referee.

Booker T: But the match is still on King, the referee didn’t get a chance to stop it.

Mike Knox gets into the ring and Nash charges at him, taking him down to the mat. Nash grabs the chair and whacks Knox with it. He picks up Knox and throws him out of the ring before throwing the chair at him as well. Nash turns around but Sandow has recovered and hits The Silencer! He covers him but the ref is out. Another referee sprints from the back and gets into the ring. He counts the fall.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, Damien Sandow!

0cfc6c6c0c99a596b5c7615a0d8b4c88.png

The King: Now that was just cheating.

Eric Bischoff: It was King, but he got the win, and that’s all that matters.

Sandow quickly rolls out of the ring as Knox helps him up the ramp. Nash gets to his feet and angrily glares at Sandow and Knox as we head to commercial.

tumblr_mhx2triUHA1rdfh1bo1_250.jpg

Not on SmackDown ;)

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"It's a Shameful Thing!"

"Written In my Face" plays out to the Smackdown crowd to a strong reaction and the Celtic Warrior himself walks out from the back, ready for action. He stops on the stage and beats his fist against his chest three times before extending his arms to his side and letting out a War-like cry.*

492868264.jpg

Sheamus makes his way down the ramp, walking with confidence. He approaches the steps, and enters the ring. Sheamus removes his T-shirt and throws it out in the pumped crowd.*

What's that metronome I hear?

As soon as his music starts, the crowd let their feelings be known as they firect a barrage of boos toward Drew Mcintyre who stands out on the ramp with a displeased look across his face, not happy that he's being forced to defend his career here tonight.

Drew-McIntyre-drew-mcintyre-16713177-334-390.jpg

Mcintyre makes his way down to the ring, taking his time as he goes, absorbing the heat from the crowd with a smug look across his face before he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, taking his place in the corner as he waits for the bell to ring.

---------------

Sheamus and Drew are standing in the ring, Sheamus adjusting his wrist bands as Drew paces around in his corner keeping a close eye on his opponent. The bell rings and both men make their way to the center of the ring, both raising their arms, they lock up in a test of strength, Sheamus gets the advantage as he digs his arm into Drew's shoulder blade, he lets go of his grip as Sheamus throws him into a headlock. Drew tries to fight his way out, throwing strikes at the arm before using his strength to pull Sheamus' grip away and releasing himself from the hold. Drew now has Sheamus' arm in his grasp, pulling it behind his back, he holds it in place as Sheamus struggles to free himself, Drew strikes with a boot to the arm before following up with an elbow strike and letting it go. Sheamus staggers forward holding the back of his arm. Drew with a big grin on his face now basks to the crowd not realising that an angered Sheamus is staring at him from across the ring. Drew turns around and sees Sheamus, he tries to keep his momentum by running towards him, looking for a clothesline, but Sheamus is quick to counter, grabbing Drew's arm in mid air, preventing him from making contact before grabbing hold of his ribs and hoisting him up into the air to hit a tilt-a-whirl slam. Drew lands hard on his back, the impact sends him jolting forwards for a few seconds as he holds is back in pain before falling back down to the canvas.

Booker T: Man, he just made the Celtic Warrior angry, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

The King: You're right there, Sheamus is a tough superstar in the best of moods, just imagine what he can do when he's angry like this.

Sheamus grabs the back of Drew's head and lifts him up to his feet, pushing him into the corner turnbuckle, he grabs him by the arms and sends him flying into the opposite corner not giving Drew any space as he fires toward him with a thunderous clothesline. Drew slumps down but Sheamus stops him from falling all the way down, holding him up with his hands against his head, Sheamus connects with a succession of head-butts to the forehead of Mcintyre, with each one he slumps even further down into the corner before he's left seated. Drew's eyes look to be glazed over, resting his head against the bottom turnbuckle behind him, he looks up at Sheamus who isn't done, he grabs Drew by the arm again and attempts to lift him to his feet, Drew uses all of his power to remain where he is, but Sheamus' strength proves to be too much as he gets pulled to his feet, Sheamus tries for another clothesline but this time Drew lifts his leg and sends the Irishman on a trip, his head crashing against the bottom turnbuckle. Sheamus rolls over onto his back, his hands covering his head, trying to recover. Drew now having caught his breath back turns around and spots the wounded sheamus, grabbing hold of one of his arms and legs, he drags him away from the ropes and goes for a cover.

Sheamus lifts up his shoulder at an early two to break up the count!

The King: What a sly move by Drew Mcintyre!

Booker T: It might have been a little sly but it was also damn smart, King. Drew took down the big man and brought himself back into this.

Sheamus is up to his knees now, but Drew isn't going to give him time to recover, striking him with a forearm smash to the back of his right shoulder, then one to his left shoulder, repeating this process until Sheamus drags himself over to the ropes closest to him, trying to create space, he crouches against them as a determined Drew is close behind, he grabs hold of the top rope with both hands, smashing his knee down against the back of Sheamus' skull which lays him out onto his stomach. Drew grabs him under the pits of his arms and pulls him up to his knees, hooking his arms around the front of Sheamus' shoulders, Mcintyre's smirk is back across his face as he looks for the Future Shock DDT! As Drew goes to bring him down to the canvas, Sheamus blocks the fall by placing his leg in the way, using his strength to send Mcintyre down to the floor instead. Sheamus takes a few seconds to catch his breath before sliding himself over to the downed Drew, kneeling down beside his head, he connects with a barrage of strikes to his face. Drew has his arms up trying to shield the blows, Sheamus steps away as Drew rolls over and crawls away, Sheamus soon notices this and runs up to him, hitting his own forearm smash against the spine of Mcintyre who yells out as his back goes into spasms and he claws toward the ropes, he slips underneath and rests on the apron.

Jerry Lawler: I don't think that was the smartest move right there by Mcintyre

Booker T: That may have been the most foolish escape I've ever seen, Drew you need to move dawg.

Almost as if a light bulb has gone off in his head, Sheamus walks at a faster pace than usual toward the unsuspecting Scotsman, stretching his long arms over the top of the ropes, he forces Mcintyre to his feet, pulling his head through the middle and top rope, keeping a tight grip around his neck. A helpless Drew has nowhere to go now as Sheamus rains down with a barrage of smacks to his chest, getting redder and redder with every strike, Drew lets out a cry from the pain but Sheamus isn't letting up, connecting with a further eight smacks before letting go of his grip around the neck and letting Drew fall back down to the apron, but preventing him from falling any further to the outside as he grabs him and rolls him into the ring under the bottom rope before going for the cover and hooking his leg.

Drew lifts up his shoulder at an early two. Sheamus quickly back on the attack, he grabs Drew's arm that he kicked out of the pin with, swinging it to one side before slamming it down against the canvas. Drew holds his arm trying to numb the pain as he flops around the ring trying to get away from his attacker, but he doesn't get far as Sheamus stalks behind, he turns him around before lifting him up off his feet with one arm across his chest, extending his leg when he brings him down so that Drew's back connects with his knee. Not content yet, Sheamus holds out his elbow as he brings his whole body down to the ground, crashing against the spine of his opponent. Sheamus turns his attention to the legs now as he steps over to Drew's lower body and bends down to grab hold of his legs, but he's met with a vicious poke to the eye, he instantly lets go of his hold and staggers back, the crowd jeer loudly as Drew gets back up to his feet, although still unbalanced, he charges behind Sheamus and pushes him into the turnbuckle, leaving Sheamus in the corner with his forehead resting against the top of the turnbuckle. Drew continues to build his momentum has he walks up to Sheamus and lifts up his knee, hitting it against the back of the prone Sheamus who leans back from the impact, Drew takes advantage of this and raises his arm up high, slamming it down against the neck, knocking Sheamus down.

Booker T: I have to give it to the guy, Drew is holding his own here tonight, this could be one hell of an upset.

The King: I'm not going to count Sheamus out just yet, but you're right, Drew has been impressive here tonight.

Drew wastes no time as he heads into a cover on Sheamus.

Sheamus kicks out just after the one count! Frustrated by his resiliency, Drew lifts him up to his feet and hoists the Celtic Warrior up onto his shoulders, Drew just about manages to keep him up, he throws him up over his head and as he comes down from the fall, Drew puts out his knee and Sheamus' ribs make direct contact with it. Sheamus holds onto his abdomen as he lays down on the floor before Drew once again goes into the cover.

Drew is looking even more frustrated now as Sheamus kicks out at two. Drew's had enough, he lifts Sheamus back up to his feet, hooking underneath his shoulders for the second time in this match, but he doesn't get as far as before, Sheamus breaks out of the hold and pushes Drew to the other side of the ring. Left a little dazed after being pushed, Drew turns around and staggers forward as Sheamus sprints toward him and lifts his leg up into the air, but just as he goes to hit the brouge kick, Drew Mcintyre grabs the referee by his shirt and throws him in the way, Sheamus isn't able to stop himself as he strikes the hapless referee with the brogue kick.

Eric Bischoff:Man, that was a smart move by Drew Mcintyre, he's really surprising me tonight, he must really want to keep his job.

The King: That was disgusting, if this is how he's going to treat our officials I don't want him on our roster.

The atmosphere in the crowd quickly changes and a confused Sheamus kneels down to check on the referee as Drew Mcintyre slips out of the ring unnoticed. Sheamus tries to bring the ref around by shaking him, but it's no use, he stands up and just as he turns around he's taken by surprise as Ryback has slipped into the ring under the bottom rope, he lunges himself at Sheamus and knocks him down to the ground with a Meat Hook Clothesline!

The King: What is Ryback doing out here?! That bully may have just cost Sheamus the match.

Ryback isn't done yet as he bends down over the lifeless carcass of Sheamus, grabbing hold of his head and neck with one of his arms and his legs with the other, he hoists him up into the air and over his head, he marches around the ring to a hoard of jeers, he turns to the camera with Sheamus on his shoulders and laughs maniacally before springing forward and throwing all of his weight back sending himself and Sheamus down to the canvas with Sheamus taking most of the damage. Ryback rolls himself over and gets back up to his feet, standing by the legs of Sheamus, he looks down and laughs again before rolling out of the ring. Ryback makes his way up the ramp as Drew slips back into the ring and grabs the recovering referee, dragging him over to Sheamus as he falls down into the cover with a big smirk across his face.

3!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER, DREW MCINTYRE

300px-Drew_McIntyre_in_December_2009.jpg

The King: This is disgusting, he should have been disqualified, Sheamus was attacked!

Eric Bischoff: You're right dawg, he should have, but he didn't. Ryback just saved Drew Mcintyre's career and he made an impact doing it by taking down the Celtic Warrior in just over ten seconds, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Drew has his hand raised by the referee and rolls out of the ring as Sheamus just gets to his feet. He shakes his head and kicks the bottom rope a few times as we fade into the next segment.

“Evolution. It is the unwritten law of mother nature. The first law. The most harsh law. For as long as there have been things that have been, there have been bigger, smarter, scarier things to come along and conquer them – to mercilessly usher them to their extinction and doom them to the anals of history. It began, with the Tyrannosaurus Rex.â€

Paul Giamatti's voice narrates as the titantron flashes to a tropical landscape. Humongus plants and dense foilage glimmer under the blazing sun's rays as they cut through a dense mist. A herd of small reptilian bipedals scurry through the brush as a titanic rumble shakes the world. It is followed by another even louder, closer. The booming quakes reach a steady pace as it becomes obvious a chase is in progress. The tiny creatures flee from something much larger. A gigantic leg, green in scale and blood red in claw comes into view. Be it monster or god, none shall judge, for the beast is sure to leave no survivors. A terrible roar erupts from its ferocious maw. Dinner is served.

“But that ancient king did not rule forever. No, his throne was seized by nature's next spieces: the asteroid.â€

The scene changes to the freezing, bleak infinity of space. An endless ocean of stars is presently ripped in two by the blazing trail of a heavenly missle, its target a blue-green pebble in the distance. The asteroid shrieks through the nothing, ice and speed pealing off in its impossibley speedious wake. Ahead, Earth grows closer. The moon is narrowly missed as it is passed by, and the atmosphere is viciously penetrated by the alien intruder. As fast as it arrived, the asteroid collides with the innocent surface Earth, impregnating Mother Gaia in a destructive cataclysm that coats her entirety with fire and ash.

“But fire cannot burn forever. It too bowed to Darwin's prophetic trumpet when it was devoured by the Ice Age.â€

A thirty second clip from the second Ice Age film is shown.

“And those poor creatures were but morsels for the emergiging Cro-Magnons.â€

Cave people, armed with club and rock and crudely constructed battle axe chase a heard of mastadon across a canyon floor. The great creatures are many, but slow and stupid. Their thick fur may be immune to the weak tools of those that hunt them, but not the boulders that soon rain down from the 'bove. It was a trap, and a succesful one. This new species is smart, crafty. Though their bones are sturdy, the falling rocks crush their skulls and femurs, bringing them down into the dust. A victory cry erupts as raw flesh is devoured on the spot.

“And those neanderthals only became more intelligent, more cunning, more curious about the world. From caves they moved to fields which they learned to farm. On those fields they built cities. In those cities they built castles. They built longships and sailed to new places to build more castles. Those castles became skyscrapers as they reached for the very heavens, and around those skyscrapers they built suburbs when they settled for less. But evolution has not stopped with their comfort. No, the hands of fate are always marching forward, as though they were perhaps feet of fate instead. Those feet marched into arenas, the most horrific and unlikely of buildings to discover the future in this new world. When those feet got their, they had the hands buy tickets, and then the feet went and found their seat, and then they sat in it. From there the eyes of fate will witness the future – the evolution of mankind into something more – something greater. Supermankind perhaps. Of course, some would dismiss this as mere rumor or heresay, some might even call it madness. But for those with a hope, a hope in a destiny, then there is still a chance. Would you count yourself amongst the hopeful? Dare you believe?â€

K&L

Coming Soon

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

watch

"Warrior" by Disturbed hits the PA system as El Mesias walks out to the ring without Eddie or Chavo. The crowd is showering the big man in boos as he grimaces at them.

Booker T: This cat is just impressive, man!

The King: If only he'd get his head stuck out of Eddie Guerrero's ass.

As Mesias reaches the ring, Eddie and Chavo appear through the crowd and hop the barricade. Then, the lights go out.

GONG!

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

The theme of The Undertaker begins to play. The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as "The Deadman" emerges from the back in a cloud of fog. He slowly makes his way down the ramp.

The King: I've got chills right now!

Booker T: Here comes dat "Phenom". Talk about impressive!

Eric Bischoff: *sigh*

Undertaker reaches the ring and slowly walks up the steel steps. He then enters the ring and takes off his trenchcoat and hat. The referee sounds the bell as both men glare at each other.

DING!

DING!

DING!

As the bell rings, Eric Bischoff stands up at the commentary table with a microphone in hand, much to the confusion of Booker and King.

Eric Bischoff: I've given you too long enough. I gave you three minutes to do something entertaining and you, you so-called "Deadman" wasted two of them just walking to the ring! I'm sorry to say this, actually I'm not, but.......your Three Minutes are up!

Just as Bischoff finishes that, he points towards the ring with a smile on his face.

1586%20-%20eric_bischoff%20pointing%20survivor_series%20ww  e.png

The King: What in the hell is he doing?!

As Bischoff points at the ring, two masked men come walking down the ramp. One of them is tall and fit and the other is tall and heavy-set. They are wearing faceless masks and windsuits. Halfway down the ramp, they begin running and storm the ring. They immediately go after Undertaker as the referee calls for the bell.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ, THE UNDERTAKER

The two masked men are just hammering away at Taker in the corner of the ring, forcing him down to the mat. The fit masked man drags Taker to the center of the ring as Mesias exits the ring and stands by with Eddie and Chavo, watching Taker being decimated. The fit masked man holds Taker's legs as the heavyset masked man bounces off the ropes. As he comes back, Taker sits up and stares right into the faceless mask of the fit masked man.

Booker T: Dat dude just messed up!

As Taker grabs the fit masked man by the throat, the heavyset masked man kicks Taker and knocks him back down and then splashes right on top of Taker. The two men then exit the ring as Bischoff walks around the ring and joins them in walking up the ramp.

Booker T: Who are these guys?!

The King: Well, UWF has Paul Heyman Guys......and now we also have Eric Bischoff Guys.

La Familia is laughing at ringside at Taker's misfortune as the crowd comes to life. Through the crowd and hopping the barricade comes UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy, wielding a singapore cane, chasing after La Familia. Eddie makes it up the ramp and Mesias hops the guardrail but Kennedy manages to catch Chavo. Chavo gets on his knees and begs not to be hit with the cane but the crowd is telling him to. Kennedy lifts the can high and brings it back down, crashing into Chavo's face right between the eyes. Chavo falls to the mat and Kennedy just starts wailing on Chavo with the singapore cane, over and over!

The King: Kennedy is taking out his frustrations on Chavo!

Booker T: He wishes it was Eddie!

Eddie looks on from the ramp where Mesias has joined him as Kennedy points the cane at him and slaps his Hardcore Title that's around his waist as we head to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t4kav6.jpg

My thoughts when I watch RAW every Monday night

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!

[video=youtube;8Fgr-18SJes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fgr-18SJes[/video]

The fans respond to their General Manager's theme with tremendous boos the boos quickly change to murmur of cheers as Zack Hunter comes out from the backstage, in reality it's Triple H! And he's got Zack Ryder's hair as a wig, the sweat bands, the t-shirt, the sunglasses and strangely enough a basket ball; he swipes his hair and accidentally knocks off the wig but Zack Hunter quickly picks it up but he's drops the ball and it rolls down the entrance ramp, Zack Hunter quickly chases after it and mumbles to himself "I've dropped the ball again!" but thankfully Zach hunter manages to catch up with the basketball at the bottom of the entrance ramp and climbs into the ring; looking pleased with himself, Zack Hunter addresses the fans in a very awkward

Zack Hunter: Woo woo woo, you know it! Man does that sound stupid but hey, I'm New Jorsey and this sounds great!

The fans chuckle heavily with Zack Hunter, who looks like he's about to have a ball of a time.

Zack Hunter: As you saw I love dropping the ball but eh, what can you do 'cause I run Zackdown! Not Smackdown but Zackdown and do it for my homeboys like Enzo Amore and Edge! Give up the big massive for those two guys!

Zack Hunter chuckles and does the fist pump and acts like his arm aches from doing it, he's having fun mocking the General Manager of Smackdown; but before Zack Hunter can get any further, he interrupted by Enzo Amore's theme.

[video=youtube;EOFC8CvquHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFC8CvquHk[/video]

The fans boo wildly for Amore's theme but once again they are pleasantly surprised when Kevin Nash skips out from the backstage, looking like he's gonna have a wail of a time himself, mocking Enzo Amore with a promo on his way down the entrance ramp.

Nasho Amore: Yo yo yo! Wha'up! It's Nasho Amore and I can lift over two Snookis at once, ye ye and what? I'm the biggest man going, you don't mess with me or you'll get what for and you see mah boy, Zack Hunter - he'll mess ya up good to bro?

Nasho Amore laughs his ass off as he climbs into the ring, Nasho Amore and Zack Hunter share a knuckle bump and some other stupid look hand gestures before both standing in the ring, with Zack Hunter taking the lead again but he drops the ball AGAIN!

Nasho Amore: Yo homie, you dropped the ball again!

Zack Hunter manages to pick it up again and responds to Nasho's words.

Zack Hunter: Well this bitch is madhandling, she's slippery than a Snooki! But enough of that stuff, point is homeboy, I'm gonna push you too moon the sky is the limit broski!

Zack Hunter puts his arm around Nasho Amore as they look up at the sky and laugh together.

Nasho Amore: Jeez man, I didn't know that, I thought New Jorsey was limit or the undercard man; I like here I ain't gonna mess with the legit guys, ya know, the ones who could actually kick mine and my crews' tails.

Zack Hunter: I dunno what you're talking about broski, I got this covered man; what's gonna happen, Triple H won't fire us, I, I mean he ain't got a set bro!

Nasho Amore: Sure has man, he's pretty tough and that Kevin Nash; man that guy has some pecks! Hell, if anything guy you're the one with a small set!

Zack Hunter: Man, you're right but hey I still get some bitches but I'm also other guys bitches and I mean what's the worst that possibly could happnen?

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd's laughter turns to immediate boos as the Co-GM Zack Ryder, the real thing, walks out from the backstage area with a microphone in hand. He looks down at Nasho Amore and Zack Hunter with disdain.

Zack-Ryder-90_crop_340x234.jpg

Zack Ryder: You two think it's so funny, don't you? You two sit there with your lives just so great. It's easy to poke fun at guys like me. It's funny to you to make light of the fact that it's precisely because of people like you that guys like myself and my broski Enzo Amore have to suffer. We aren't allowed to reach past a certain point because, why exactly? Because we're better looking? Because we pull hotter chicks? Because we know more than a handful of wrestling moves? But, it really doesn't matter, Hunter, Kevin because ultimately, I can do as I please and I'm about to do something about that God awful handicap match Benoit made last week. That's a horrible idea. I have a better one. Hunter, Kevin, you two aren't going to be teaming up at Bound For Glory......you're going to be opponents!

The King: Say What?!

Zack smiles as Kevin and Triple H look on in their outfits confused.

Zack Ryder: Yeah, you see it's Zack Ryder getting the last laugh around here because, at Bound For Glory, it's gonna be a Fatal 4-Way match to determine who will become number one contender to the UWF Championship and I guarantee you two that no friendship can last when there's gold at stake. It's gonna be Kevin Nash vs Triple H........vs. the man who handed you your ass earlier, Nasho, in Damien Sandow vs. the "Realest" man on SmackDown, my broski Enzo Amore. How's that sound? I bet you and this entire audience just found out that Zack Ryder is just......."TOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEET!"

Ryder throws up the wolfpac hand sign as his music plays. Triple H and Nash just look at each other in confusion.

Booker T: Triple H and Kevin Nash just came out here for a bit of fun and now.....

The King: Zack Ryder is just a poor sport. Now he's making best friends compete against each other....with championship implications.

We go to commercial as Nash and Triple H throws off their garb and stomp on it to the crowd's delight.

Fillitupone_zpsdf03a3e6.png

eaallday-o1_zps4bc61e8f.gif

Enzo Amore: Ey, what you all doin' here in Jersey?... oh I guess you came to interview 'Jersey's Finest' EA All Day, Enzo Amore?... well guess what mo-mo, you're in luck. I just got out the gym, ya know what I was doin'?, that's right, being the realest guy in the room, getting my swell on with Joey D and the boys. Getting hyped, gettin' prepared for my debut match at Bound For Glory against Damien Sandow and The Kliq in a Four Way Dance, Kevin Nash and Triple H. Now these two guys like to run around pretendin' they run the joint, au contraire you obviously don't know who you're dealin' with in Enzo Amore. You think you run things in this company when you stand toe to toe with a bonafide G like Enzo Amore then you need to get ya brain checked for some sorta disorder or somethin' because ya dead wrong. I run things around here, not Triple H and certainly not that big seven foot tall spostata, Kevin Nash who's never ran a damn thing in his life unlike Enzo Amore who runs Jersey, all night and all day.

Enzo walks around before coming back to the camera.

This is my domain, but ya wanna know where else I rule the roost?, the eight by ten squared circle, the wrestling ring. Now I know all you mooks at home ain't ever seen Enzo Amore wrestle on your TV screens yet but I'm lettin' you all know that you ain't seen nothin' like me. Now, before today I was ready to team up with two jabroni's goin' by the name of Damien Sandow and Mike Knox. Two real smart-asses who think that books can actually help you in the real world?, I mean... what da hell?, I ain't ever read a book in my whole life and look at me, shinin' example of society. I look great, I got biceps chiselled from stone and a face worthy of a Da Vinci portrait. And now I learn I've gotta face Sandow in this four way or whatever?... all I can say to him is this, find a razor, shave ya beard and get into the real world because I plan on bringin' ya down to it at Bound For Glory.

Enzo takes his shades off and holds them in his hand as he talks passionately like the Italian-American he is.

And then after my big debut match I'll be next in line for the belt, so wether the world wants to admit it or not, Enzo Amore's kinda a big deal and soon he's going to be the ONLY deal in UWF. Once I show The Kliq and The Beard the door it's on to Edge and that belt and after that I'm going to show the whole world why I call this place my own personal dancefloor when I'm cuttin' shapes all over the roster's face as the Heavyweight Champion of The World. And from 'The Realest Guy in The Room' to the rest of the world?... Enzo Amore as the top dog, the World Champ... BADA BOOM!... that's real!.

Enzo looks into the camera before putting his shades back on and walking off as we fade back to ringside.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a 4-Way Elimination Match and it is to determine who will represent SmackDown in the King of the Ring tournament!

RYBACK RULES!!!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

The crowd boos as Ryback comes out to the ring for a second time tonight, this time for his own match. Maria is escorting the machine from Sin City down to the ring as the crowd showers both of them in boos.

The King: Here comes the biggest competitor in this match, Ryback.

Booker T: He cost Sheamus his match earlier and looks to advance here tonight. I think I speak for everyone here when I say I hope he doesn't.

As Ryback enters the ring, the next theme begins to play.

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd roar with cheers. He pumps his handinto the air as he begins making his way towards the ring.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

The King: From the biggest to the smallest. Chris Sabin looks to give iMPACT another King of the Ring participant!

Booker T: No doubt that Chris Sabin is the odd man out, not actually being a SmackDown competitor but he's still got a fan in me, dogg!

Sabin slides into the ring as the next theme hits.

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays out, the crowd is pretty quick to boo as Daniels comes out sporting a very cocky smile. He walks down the ramp towards the ring without so much as paying any attention to the crowd. He's holding his head in pain, however, still feeling that car window from two weeks ago, courtesy of MVP.

Booker T: I can't stand looking at this fool, man! Christopher Daniels makes me sick!

The King: Just listen to this crowd, Booker. I think they share your sentiment.

Daniels casually enters the ring as the last and final theme comes over the PA system.

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whiskey In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ring and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von slides into the ring.

Booker T: D'Von is looking to get a decisive victory here tonight and prove he's worthy of being King of the Ring.

The King: And he'll do just about anything to get one, too!

The referee looks around the ring at all 4 competitors and then rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this one is underway. All 4 men have picked a corner to station at as they rethink their own individual game plans. Ryback's corner is right directly across from Chris Sabin's and Ryback instantly charges Sabin and crushes him in the corner with a big splash. Sabin crumbles to the mat. Ryback lets out a roar but is turned around and met with a few right hands by Brother D'Von. Daniel is just hanging out in the corner, watching all of the action go down. D'Von finally whips Ryback into the ropes. As he comes back, D'Von slaps him in a sleeper hold to wear him down. Ryback is too strong and, when D'Von hops onto his back for leverage, Ryback just hurls himself backwards and crushes D'Von below him on the mat.

The King: Having all of that weight drop on you at once has got to be exscruciating!

Booker T: I wouldn't wanna be in D'Von's shows right now, dogg!

Ryback gets to his feet and goes to pick D'Von back up but Sabin springs back to life and hops on Ryback's back. Ryback simply just throws Sabin off of him and Sabin flies clear across the ring. Ryback then goes back to work on D'Von. He lifts D'Von back to his feet and immediately drives him into the corner. Ryback then starts hitting shoulder thrusta onto D'Von, one after the other. D'Von winces in pain at each thrust. Ryback backs up and is about to splash D'Von but, before he does, Sabin starts clubbing Ryback in the back, trying to wear the big man down. This has little effect on him as Ryback turns around and smiles at the Watchmen member. Sabin goes to punch Ryback in the face but Ryback catches his arm and, by his arm alone, lifts him high into the air. As he does, Sabin counters and turns this into a hurricanrana and the big man is off his feet. Sabin gets back to his and looks ready to fight as Ryback looks shocked.

The King: Look at the kid go!

As Ryback is distracting Sabin, he doesn't notice Daniels sneaking in behind him. Daniels grabs Sabin and hurls him over the top rope to the floor below. Ryback then rolls out of the ring to go pick on the smaller Sabin as Daniels has his eyes set on D'Von. Daniels grabs D'Von and sets him in suplex position. Daniels lifts D'Von up and slams him down hard. Daniels then covers D'Von.

KICK-OUT!!

At the same time, Ryback is stalking Sabin on the outside. As Sabin gets to his feet, Ryback plants him down with a meat hook clothesline. Ryback laughs as he gets to pummel a smaller guy. Maria is not too far away, screaming words of encouragement at him. Ryback screams "THIS IS FOR YOU, BABY!" and grabs Sabin by the throat and throws his entire body into the barricade. Sabin falls limp to the mat below as Ryback bellows out "RYBACK RULES!"

Booker T: Man, this Ryback has just taken SmackDown by storm since arriving on the scene!

Inside the ring, D'Von has gotten up to his feet, as has Daniels and both men are exchanging right hands. D'Von gets the upper hand and sends Daniels into the ropes. Daniels ducks a clothesline attempt and springboards off the second rope and catches D'Von with a crossbody. Daniels hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von gets the shoulder up. Meanwhile, Ryback grabs Sabin and tosses him back into the ring. Ryback then slides in after him and goes bac on the attack. Daniels, meanwhile, is stomping away at D'Von. Ryback lifts Sabin up in a gorilla press position. but, before he can slam him, Sabin wiggles out and ends up rolling Ryback up for a pin.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Boy, that was close!

Booker T: Ryback almost got upset there, dogg!

Daniels lifts D'Von to his feet but D'Von springs to life as he begins hammering away at the "Fallen Angel". He tosses Daniels into the corner as D'Von screams "OH TESTIFY!" and begins charging at Daniels, hitting him with a big corner splash. Daniels falls to the mat as D'Von now begins stomping away at him. Ryback has gotten to his feet to take Sabin out but Sabin starts connecting with a few kicks to Ryback's legs. They are starting to work as Ryback is stumbling back. Sabin sends him into the ropes but Ryback tries to catch him with another clothesline on the rebound. However, Sabin ducks the attempt and springs off the ropes and attempts a crossbody. Ryback catches him and attempts to throws him to the mat but, as he swings him around, Sabin turns it into a tornado DDT! Sabin then falls on top of Ryback.

KICK-OUT!!

Daniels has rolled out of the ring and now D'Von decides to team up with Sabin to take out Ryback. He tells Sabin to get up and both of them begin working on Ryback. Sabin and D'Von begin hammering away at Ryback, taking turns doing it. Ryback gets angry and shoves Sabin off but, as he does, it leaves him open for D'von to kick him in the gut. As Ryback is doubled over, D'Von plants him down to the mat with a reverse DDT. D'Von then tells Sabin to grab his legs as D'Von goes up top.

The King: What are they going for?

Booker T: I have no idea, King!

D'Von gets to the top as Sabin is holding Ryback's limp legs. D'Von then screams out "WHAZZUP?!" to a big applause from the crowd as Sabin does the same thing. D'Von flies off the top rope and headbutts Ryback in the groin! Ryback then rolls around on the ground in pain.

The King: Going old school tonight on SmackDown!

D'Von grabs Sabin's arm and holds it high. Just as he does, Daniels clubs Sabin in the back and turns D'Von around and kicks him in the gut and tries to set him up for ther Angel's Wings. Before he can connect, D'Von reverses into a back body drop and sends Daniels to the mat. As D'Von turns around, Ryback flattens him with a meat hook clothesline. Ryback then screams out "FINISH IT!" He grabs Sabin and tosses him on his shoulders and marches around the ring. Before he can plant Sabin to the mat, Sheamus slides into the ring.

Booker T: LOOK KING! IT'S SHEAMUS!

Sheamus stands up and hits a Brogue Kick onto Ryback! Ryback falls to the mat and Sabin falls right on top of him. The referee then counts the pin as Sheamus walks back up the ramp.

3!!

ELIMINATED: RYBACK

The King: Sheamus just gave Ryback a taste of his own medicine!

Booker T: And Ryback don't look too happy about it, neither!

Sabin rolls off of Ryback as Ryback realizes what just happened. A whole army of referees and backstage officials come down to try and escort Ryback to the back. Maria is screaming at the referees that Ryback was screwed but the decision is final. Both of them are excorted to the back as the match continues on. Daniels is now back on the attack as he's hammering away at D'Von. The referee creates some separation between the two and, as he does, Sabin comes back into this and hits Daniels with an enziguri. Sabin then scales the top rope and turns his back to the ring. Before he can do anything, Daniels jumps up and shoves Sabin off the top rope and out to the outside. Sabin hits the barricade on the outside again, this time with his face. Daniels seems pleased with himself as he turns around to see D'Von has gotten back to his feet. D'Von advances towards Daniels as Daniels exits the ring. D'Von exits as well and is in pursuit. D'Von finally catches Daniels in a trap as he's stuck between D'Von and Sabin. Daniels attempts to enter the ring but d'Von pulls him back out and begins exchanging right hands with him on the outside. About that time, Sabin scales the top rope once more and jumps off and hits both D'Von and Daniels on the outside with a moonsault!

Booker T: GOOD GAHD!

All 3 men are down on the outside. After what seems like an eternity, Sabin begins to stir and he rolls himself back into the ring. Then, Daniels does the same thing and rolls into the ring. Sabin is to his feet and begins kicking Daniels in the skull. As Sabin goes for the final one, Daniels ducks and ends up rolling Sabin up, grabbing tights.

3!!

ELIMINATED: CHRIS SABIN

The King: Daniels held tights!

Booker T: Sabin was just screwed!

D'Von enters the ring slowly as Sabin is escorted to the back. Sabin can't believe he was screwed over by Daniels on his last night on SmackDown. He glares at a smirking Daniels as he leaves. Daniels' smirk quickly fades as he realizes that it is down to him and D'Von. He turns around and D'Von is waiting. Daniels tries to smooth talk D'Von but D'Von is having none of it and begins hammering away at him once more. D'Von tosses him into the ropes and catches him with a spinning shoulder tackle. D'von gets back up, as does Daniels, and D'Von plants him back down with a hip toss. Daniels gets back up and D'Von hip tosses him again. As Daniels gets up this time, he stops and dares D'Von to come get him. As D'Von charges, Daniels grabs the top rope and yanks down. D'Von soars over the top rope but lands on the apron. Daniels backs away, seemingly proud of himself.

The King: Uh, Daniels, you might want to turn around!

As King says that, Daniels does turn around and is met with a flying shoulder tackle by D'Von, hitting him like a battering ram. D'von then pins Daniels.

KICK-OUT!!

Daniels gets the shoulder up and D'Von appears exhausted. He lifts Daniels back to his feet but Daniels drives D'Von into the corner with his shoulder. Daniels then hits D'Von with a monkey flip and down goes D'Von. Daniels then looks down at D'von and decides to end it. He hops from the second turnbuckle to the top turnbuckle and comes crashing down on top of D'Von with the BME!

Booker T: Best Moonsault Ever. This could be it!

Daniels then hooks the leg and the referee counts the pinfall.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von kicked out of the BME! Daniels is shocked as he picks D'Von back up. As he attempts to do so, D'Von catches him in a small package.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Who's gonna win this one?

Booker T: It could go either way!

Daniels gets back to his feet quicker than D'Von and plants him down with a shuffling side kick. Daniels then scales the top rope but gets his leg caught up on one of the ropes on his way up, slowing him down. This allows D'Von a chance to get to his feet. Daniels has made it to the top but D'Von hits the nearby ropes and causes Daniels to rack himself. D'Von then scales the top rope and grabs Daniels up in Piledriver position.

Booker T: OH GAHD NO!

The King: Look out!

D'Von lifts Daniels up and jumps off the turnbuckle and D'Von connects with a devastating Piledriver onto Daniels from the top rope! D'von then covers Daniels.

3!!

ELIMINATED: CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

YOUR WINNER AND REPRESENTING SMACKDOWN IN THE KOTR TOURNAMENT, BROTHER D'VON!!

D%27Von%20Dudley.jpg

Booker T: D'Von did it!

The King: Brother D'Von is gonna be representing SmackDown in the King of the Ring tournament!

Daniels rolls out of the ring and has officials checking on his neck as D'Von celebrates in the ring. We go off the air as D'Von rolls out of the ring and hops into the crowd and begins celebrating with them.

Booker T: D'Von made this step, but can he move forward and win the crown?

The King: We can only hope so!

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Nash/Sandow - Doink
Sheamus/McIntyre - Dexter
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF BOUND FOR GLORY:

UWF Championship
Edge(c) vs CM Punk

Three-Way Dance (Last fall inside of a steel cage)
UWF United States Championship

Chris Jericho(c) vs. Vampiro vs. The Undertaker

UWF Hardcore Championship
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero

Fatal 4-Way
Number One Contender to the UWF Championship

Damien Sandow vs. Kevin Nash vs. Triple H vs. Enzo Amore

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 9/20/13 Edition

Typically great stuff again Hoov, really enjoying the progression you've made since you took over the job and now you're owning it.

Looking forward to my big debut as EA ALL DAY against three other top guys and a guy I'm more used to teaming with these days in Rey, should be interesting and I'm ready to go hard if the others are willing.

Keep up the good work.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

Hey I lost! Well no hard feelings it's likely this time this is my last match on Smackdown as I'm now a Raw star after being moved from iMAPCT! Thanks Hoov for your help and giving me chances and thank you Smackdown!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

I had Daniels winning. So for more KOTR predictions (Minus Anarchy) I went 1-2. Good stuff Natlav good luck against Kurt Angle should be killer between you and WWS. Good stuff there Dexter really liked your writing you have a good future ahead of you. Right now like I said about SD last week the layers are still missing a bit. I have been disappointed with the US title match. So much great potential in that match, hopefully the thread shows up. Other then that good episode SD.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I may be living int the early 200's still but I highly marked out loud with Bischoff announced the 3 Minute Warning! :mark::mark:. Obviously it's not going to be Rosey and Jamal so I can't wait to see who it's gonna be.

Also YAY I'm heading to iMPACT next week lol. I'm really pleased to be taking the win over RRS, Sigma Manatee (sorry can't remember the spelling man) and Bully Ray. And of course I'm going to be representing the blue brand as much as I can... FOR BENOIT! Not Ryder, fuck that guy lol jk.

Really wish that I sent in that promo that I promised Hoov I'd do for two weeks straight.... well maybe I can make on for BFG whether I win on iMPACT or not. Good job Blue Crew!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Good edition of SD. Brand is quickly moving its way up the ranks in terms of quality. The Edge "hanged" comment was kinda messed up, but it draws heat so it works for me. Congrats to Natlav for picking up the win in the Fatal Four. You worked hard and you deserve to be in that match.

Another Fatal Four added to the PPV. My pick is Rey, but I would also be ok with Sam winning as well.

Good job Hoov and crew. Smackdown's moving up the ladder

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I was wondering if anybody was going to notice or comment on that "hanged" thing. Cutting Edge is controversial for a reason and I felt it needed that extra element that would make people groan like "ohhhh noooo he didn't just go there." Edge will go anywhere and say anything he wants.

But Smackdown is continuing to improve and continuing to become more and more of a viable show. Continuing to become a show to see. But of course we aren't done til we're number 1. So we're continuing to push forward folks.

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score

Congrats to Natlav with that win. Awesome episode of Smackdown and a great read. Keep it up guys.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 10/5/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents....

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.png

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 10/5/13 CARD

After coming off of an explosive pay-per-view like Bound For Glory, you would think SmackDown would be taking it easy this week. You would be wrong. Dead wrong. In fact, SmackDown is plowing full-speed ahead towards Bad Blood, SmackDown and Anarchy's first pay-per-view together. Tonight is the start of the Hardcore Tournament. 8 men will compete in a tournament but, not just any tournament. Co-General Manager Chris Benoit is looking to find the most hardcore wrestler on the SmackDown roster. Round 1 will begin with 4 Hardcore matches. Round 2 will then follow with 2 First Blood matches. The final 2 men will then compete in a Last Man Standing match to determine who will go on to face the UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy at Bad Blood in a Taipei Death Match, a no-holds-barred street fight in which beforehand both competitors wrap their fists in tape and dip them in broken glass.

Round 1 (Part 1):

Hardcore Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus

Hardcore Match
Ryback vs. Chris Jericho

Non-Title:

UWF United States Champion The Undertaker vs. Ezekiel Jackson w/ Eric Bischoff and Brodus Clay

Last week on SmackDown, The Undertaker was assaulted by Eric Bischoff's two clients. At Bound For Glory, they were revealed to be Ezekiel Jackson and Brodus Clay. This week, the "Deadman" has requested a match against at least one of the Three Minute Warning members. Will The Undertaker gain a level of revenge or will Ezekiel Jackson prevail with Bischoff's guidance?

Damien Sandow vs. Brother D'Von

At Bound For Glory, both of these men came up short in the Fatal 4-Way to determine the number one contender to the UWF Championship. This week, Co-GM Zack Ryder has decided to put each other in the ring to take out their frustrations. Which man will impress to perhaps get themselves back in the title picture, the Ultraviolent D'Von or the Intellectual Damien?

Main Event:

UWF Champion Edge vs. Sting

Edge has been on a roll since coming to SmackDown and becoming UWF Champion, thanks in no small part to Co-GM Zack Ryder and Ryder's "broski" Enzo Amore. This week, Co-GM Chris Benoit has decided to give Edge a real test, putting him in the ring with one of SmackDown's newest acquisitions, "The Icon" Sting. Will Edge continue to dominate the blue brand or has the Stinger's arrival spelled the end for the "Rated R Era"?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM......

The Modern Day Double Dragons - On their SmackDown debuts

Enzo Amore - On his actions at Bound For Glory in the UWF Title match

UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy - His thoughts on the Hardcore Tournament

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO.....

UWF COO Triple H and Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash both will open the show with a "roster review" and address the actions of Co-GM Zack Ryder and Enzo Amore at Bound For Glory.

OOC: SmackDown will now be posted on Saturdays. It's just a lot easier for me and better for my schedule.​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF SmackDown! 10/5/13 CARD

Well well well. Looks like the Celtic Warrior gets to go Extreme. Oh, and Ryback? I haven't forgotten about you either. I'll actually be rooting for you in your match. So I can meet you in the finals.

Holy Batman look at that Banner. Nice work. Saturdays is a fitting move, and I hope it works out for you Hoov. Sting vs. Edge is PPV worthy, and Aniking returning will be the thing to watch this week.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF SmackDown! 10/5/13 CARD

Edge vs Sting is honestly something that I expected to happen at the next PPV, but hell I'll be more than glad to read it on Smackdown! Funny how Slim and Dresden are taking the main events for both RAW and Smackdown. :p Looks like that Brother D'Von's worst nightmare is about to happen as he takes on the ever so delightful Damien Sandow and his diverse volcabulary (I call bullshits btw Rey! Damien Sandow HAD to have looked up 'hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia'. :p)

Also looks like that a Hardcore Tournament is about to happen. Taipei Death Match ftw !! Wonder who's going to win the tournament and take on Andrew's Kennedy? He managed to beat Dresden's Guerrero last night which I'd imagine is no easy task, so the challanger best be prepared for an epic TT'ing session!

Also yeah AK's debut. Let's just say that I'm glad that I'm not the one taking on the debut 3 Minute Warning. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.