• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Re: UWF SmackDown! 9/6/13 CARD

This is gonna be quite the interesting show. Definitely an interesting pairing in Edge and Eddie. But woohoo I get to team with Daddy Dres :D

But this is looking to be quite the nice show. Let's light this thing up team Blue. We're looking to be the A show up in this beast.

The Hoov

UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 9/6/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federations Presents.....

353719E2-C528-4785-900F-19BD8E9E4A41-2054-000002923D4578B2_zps8e7238a8.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" SmackDown! kicks off with it's theme song, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. The crowd is already awestruck at what has gone down already and the show has just begun. We go down to ringside and meet back up with Booker T and new broadcast team member Jerry "The King" Lawler

bio-bookert_crop_north.png
jerry-lawler3.jpg

Booker T: Yo dogg, welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! I'm your boy Booker T and joined by my side is the living legend, Jerry "The King" Lawler!

The King: Thanks Booker and what a show we have scheduled for tonight!

Booker T: You got that right, man! We have another King of the Ring qualifying match on the table tonight when MVP takes on the debuting monster Ryback!

The King: But, that's not all, Booker! We've also got the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash making his SmackDown in-ring debut against Drew McIntyre!

Booker T: Not only that, but we've got a hell of a match scheduled. United States Champion Chris Jericho tonight will go one-on-one with "The Phenom" himself, The Undertaker!

The King: And in our main event, it's tag team action as the UWF Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge teams up with Eddie Guerrero of La Familia to take on number one contender CM Punk and King of the Ring participant Brother D'Von!

Booker T: Let's go up to ringside where Lillian Garcia is standing by!

lillian-garcia-1.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a King of the Ring Qualifying Match!

RYBACK RULES!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

As soon as Ryback's music hits, the crowd begin to boo. After a few moments Ryback walks out from backstage, a cocky grin on his face. In both hands, he is carrying large dumbbells. After standing on the stage for a few moments, he turns around and motions to the curtains to follow him. At this point, Maria Kanellis appears. She walks up to Ryback and runs her hand over his shoulder and down his arm as they both grin and make their way down to the ring.

Booker T: Oh my goodness, King! Would you look at this dude?!

The King: Ryback is an impressive looking individual, that's for sure!

Maria makes her way around the ring as Ryback storms up the steps and enters the ring. As he does.....

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks out into boos as Co-General Manager Zack Ryder's theme music comes over the PA system.

Booker T: What's Zack Ryder doin' out here?!

Zack Ryder then emerges and makes his way down to the ring. He seems to be in great spirits tonight as he reaches the ring and hops onto the apron. He then enters the ring and lifts up the microphone he had in his hands.

723235823-82-jpg.jpg

Zack Ryder: Before we start this match, I just have a few things to announce. Firstly, I want to address what happened last week between MVP and Christopher Daniels. If you would please, take a look at the titantron!

Last Week on SmackDown! said:
MVP and Daniels continue to brawl away from the interviewing area and eventually reach the parking lot. MVP eventually gets the upper hand and throws Daniels up against a brick pillar. Daniels then comes back and hits MVP with an elbow to his gut. Daniels then grabs MVP and drags him towards a car. Daniels tries to throw MVP into the window of a Nissan but MVP counters by hitting Daniels in the gut. MVP turns it around and ends up sending Daniels' head through the window. Glass shatters everywhere and Daniels begins bleeding profusely. MVP wipes his face and simply walks away as backstage officials come in and check on Daniels.

The crowd is cheering the fact that Daniels got what he had coming but Ryder isn't so happy about it.

Zack Ryder: MVP, bro, you crossed a line. I'm not going to sit back and let me roster run rampant all over the place. MVP, if you think you can just put one of my superstars through a car window and get away with it, bro, you've got another thing coming. My hands are tied on this one. You leave me no choice, Montel. From this point forward, you are suspended without pay indefinitely!

Zack shows a sly smirk as the crowd boos his decision.

Booker T: MVP was defending himself!

The King: Well, it looks like Daniels has cost him the UWF Championship and, in a roundabout way, just cost him a shot at the King of the Ring crown!

Just as Zack is about to continue.....

[video=youtube;yMYJH1URRGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMYJH1URRGs[/video]

The boos immediately switch to cheers as the other Co-GM of SmackDown, "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit comes storming down to the ring with a microphone in hand.

The King: It's Chris Benoit!

Booker T: That Rabid Wolverine don't look to happy tonight!

The King: When is he ever?!

He slides into the ring and gets right in Ryder's face.

benoitmicrofonohq9.jpg

Chris Benoit: What in the hell do you think you're doing, Ryder? Suspending MVP? For what? Defending himself? Giving Christopher Daniels exactly what he deserves? You're a joke, Ryder, and that's all you'll ever be. You were a horrible wrestler and an even worse General Manager! I'm here to fix all your your mistakes but you just keep piling them up. But, since you are just dead set on making decisions without my say so, I'm going to make a decision of my own. You see, next week, I'm taking Daniels off the injured list and he's gonna wrestle!

Zack interrupts

Zack Ryder: Really, bro? Are You Serious? If he's going to wrestle, than it'll be for the final King of the Ring spot!

Chris Benoit: That's perfectly fine with me because his opponent next week is going to be the UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy!

The crowd pops as Kennedy's name is mentioned. Benoit now smirks as Ryder's fades. Ryder then lifts his microphone back up.

Zack Ryder: You think you're so clever, don't you, Chris? That's all fine and good because I know for a fact that Christopher Daniels, beat up or not, can Fist Pump Mr. Kennedy's face any day of the week! But, that's next week. Ryback still needs an opponent for tonight and I have just the person in mind........You!

Ryder drops the mic as Benoit looks over at Ryder confused. About that time, Ryback hits Benoit with a devastating meat hook clothesline.

The King: Oh now, come on!

Booker T: He's a general manager now!

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and Ryback starts stomping away at Benoit before yelling out "FINISH IT!" Ryder has made his way outside the ring and is looking on with joy. Ryback lifts Benoit to his feet and sets him up for the Shell Shocked. As Ryback is marching around the ring with Benoit on his shoulders, Benoit slides off and grabs Ryback's arm on the way down. He forces Ryback down to the mat and Benoit locks in the Crippler Crossface!

Booker T: There's that Crippler Crossface, dogg!

The King: And Ryback looks like he's about to tap!

Ryback lifts his hand into the air, presumably about to tap out but instead places his hand on the mat and powers his way out of the hold. He gets back to his feet and Benoit is back in Shell Shocked position. Ryback then plants him with it. He then covers Benoit.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND ADVANCING IN THE KING OF THE RING, RYBACK!!

RybackMITB_original_display_image.jpg

The King: That wasn't a true match! Benoit wasn't even prepared!

Booker T: And Zack Ryder looks pleased with himself!

Ryder walks up the ramp as Benoit is coming to and using the ropes to glare at Ryder. Zack begins fist pumping and yelling at Benoit "WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!" Ryback and Maria are also making their way up the ramp, celebrating Ryback's victory in his debut match. We then fade to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UWF Friday Night SmackDown is brought to you by.....

SlimJimLogo.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd are raucus inside the arena for the typically high energy Smackdown show. Suddenly however and unfamiliar sound is heard from the PA system and soon some truly horrendous music begins to play.

[video=youtube;EOFC8CvquHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFC8CvquHk[/video]

'Italian Lover' plays over the audio system and the crowd's collective eyes are drawn towards the entrance way. Before long a lone figure walks out from the back, he looks rather ridiculous it must be said, but he seems confident enough, swaggering out with obvious arrogance. He wastes no time in raising the microphone to his mouth and speaking.

amoreenzo-o_zpseb8833ff.gif

Enzo Amore: My name is Enzo Amore... and I am a certified G and a bona fide stud!. I rep Jersey like 225 on the barbell and ten pounds of hair gel!.Now a lot of you out there are probably wonderin', when did Smackdown suddenly get a set of cahones and decide to sign up someone as dangerous as me. Well I don't know when it happened but someone in the office must have a set if they're willin' to sign the number one free agent in the business today, that's Enzo Amore, EA, All Day baby. Now I'm walkin' around backstage, I see no big deals. If I were to count I'd count to zero. No big deals, they're all SAAAAAWFT!, yeah they've got their Triple H's, they've got their Edge's and all that, but what they don't have is anyone with the credentials that Enzo Amore has to offer. Credential number one!... I look tremendous. Number two!... I have the voice of an angel!... number three, I'm committed I gotta get my swole on everyday!, number four, fantastic dancer, and guess what number five is?... brilliant wrestler!

The crowd are booing loudly at the brash youngster from New Jersey. He walks around ringside before leaping up onto the ring apron.

Oh and I forgot number six, I have a standin' leap of fifty-two inches and you can't teach that!.

Enzo steps between the ropes and into the ring and continues to talk at an incredible rate.

Now this moment right here has been my dream for a million years. Roughly. Standin' in the middle of the ring in front of an audience. Ya see, as a kid I always liked to perform, I was always singin' and dancin', wrestlin' around with the other kids havin' a fun time. So it was obvious to me that I had a calling to be a professional wrestler. But when I look around backstage I don't see no personalities, I don't see no entertainment, what I see is nothin' short of fugazi. Just a bunch of mo-mos gettin' by because there ain't someone behind them bitin' at the chance of superstardom. Well guess what you bunch of bums and no marks, Enzo Amore, EA All Day, is here and things are gonna change. This place just go a lot more Jerseylicious, this place just got a lot more real and that's because you're looking at...

Enzo Amore runs around the ring comically.

eaallday-o_zpsa69985b8.gif

BADA BOOM!... THE REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM!... and this is a challenge to anyone in the back who thinks they're even close to being as real as EA All Day because I'm more than willin' to use their face as my own personal dancefloor and let's just say I'm ready to freakin' dance!. So that's it layed out, the open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and prove their some sort of tough guy because I'm willing to prove that they're nothing short of S-A-W-F-T SAAAWFT!

Enzo drops his microphone and looks towards the titantron for something to happen. After a few moments, no one comes out. Enzo then picks up the microphone.

Oh really? Nobody? Fine, it's whatever. I'll make my voice heard some other way.....

Enzo drops the microphone again and exits the ring.

Booker T: Who the hell is this guy?

The King: Enzo Amore and apparently we've better start getting used to seeing him!

The scene opens on the face of the newest Smackdown star, Sheamus. Somewhere in the backstage area.

0.jpg

Sheamus

Hello UWF Universe, allow me to introduce meself, I am the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, and I am the newest Superstar on Smackdown. Word going around is that a lot of new superstars be making their debuts on this brand, but none of them, I repeat, none of them have what I have. I have sheer and utter dominance. I was build to do this, from a little boy growin up in Ireland, I've dreamed of being UWF Superstar. And here I am. About to make the biggest mark on this company. A lot of new superstars have been popping up all around the UWF lately but who's the one man you're gonna remember? Me, fella. I've made a name for me self around the world and here in the UWF it will be no different. It doesn't take a lot of time for me to rise to the top. See, the cream of that crop always rises to the top. And you're looking at the cream of the crop right here. 6 foot, 4 inches, 267 pounds of pure dominance. I dare anyone to try to step up to the Celtic Warrior. It's not going to be pretty for ya, fella. I take pride in what I do. I like what I do. I like fighting. I like kicking peoples teeth down their throat. I like giving someone a good ol arse whipping, Irish style and that's what I've come to do.

I wouldn't want to be that poor soul that has to step into the ring with me for the first time. No. It's not going to be pretty. But I'm not here to look pretty, or put on a good show, fella. I'm here to kick some arse and become Champion. Take one look at me, you know you can't stop me. If theres a man in the back that thinks he has a chance against the Celtic Warrior, I dare you, I dare you ta step into the ring with me and test your luck. I promise ya fella that the last thing you're going to be seeing is my boot shattering ya face!

So step up. Who want's the play, fella? I'm going to get to the top by meself. I don't need no body's help. I don't need Paul Heyman. I don't need a partner. I work by meself. Thats the only way I know how, and its the way I'm going to get to the top. Nothing is going to be handed to me, because I'm going to take it by force. Weather ye like it or not. Get ready, the Blue Brand's gonna turn Green. Hahahah.

Sheamus continues to laugh as the feed cuts away.

The King: Now it's time for Chris Jericho, the new United States Champion to go one on one with The Undertaker!

Booker T: You sound like Teddy Long there dawg! But 'Taker ain't said much lately... It's gon' be surprisin' to see if he can take Jericho down.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

Break the Walls Down play through PA System lights go out. Later on pyros shoot off as Jericho poses with his back turned to the ring and his arms are open. He turns and screams "Come on baby!". Jericho has his US Title around his waist. Crowd cheers for Jericho. Jericho walks towards the ring and he enters.

GONG!

[video=youtube;BAnCYz3j55k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BAnCYz3j55k[/video]

The lights go out as the Iconic Undertaker's music hits the PA system leaving the crowd in stunned silence not sure what the hell is going on. The lights come back on as Undertaker is standing behind Chris Jericho as he chokes him before delivering a chokeslam but the bell hasn't rang yet! The referee tells Taker to move back as he checks up on Chris Jericho as he helps Jericho to his feet and asks him if he wants to go on with the match, Jericho yells "RING THE BELL". The bell is then rang as Jericho charges at Undertaker only to receive a big boot, The Undertaker shakes his head as he grabs the wrist of Chris Jericho as he goes to the corner turnbuckle as Undertaker steps up onto the second rope and then onto the top rope. The Undertaker begins walking on the ropes as he looks for the Old School but as Undertaker leaps off, Chris Jericho catches him with a Codebreaker! Undertaker hits the knees of Jericho hard and the impact has seen The Undertaker go out of the ring!

The King: What impact from Chris Jericho!

Booker T: Did you see dat? Jericho could 'ad won then but damn Taker is outta da ring!

Chris Jericho looks around as he realizes that The Undertaker is out of the ring, Jericho slides out of the ring as he begins throwing punches to The Undertaker. Jericho takes a step back as he looks to kick The Undertaker however The Undertaker catches his leg before Jericho leaps up and connects with an Enziguri, however The Undertaker has stopped himself from hitting the steel post on the outside. The Undertaker grabs Chris Jericho's hair as The Undertaker then hooks an arm over his head as The Undertaker looks for a suplex but instead The Undertaker has him up in a vertical position as he tells the fans to move out of the way as he then drops Chris Jericho on the barricade chest-first. The Undertaker then rolls into the ring and rolls out once again restarting the outside count. The Undertaker grabs Chris Jericho as he stands him up by the steel post, The Undertaker grabs the steel steps as he charges and looks to hit Chris Jericho however Chris Jericho side steps and does a low drop-kick which sees The Undertaker crash into the steel post whilst holding the steel steps and it looks as if The Undertaker is bleeding from the forehead!

The King: What in the world is The Undertaker trying to do?

Booker T: Don't forget dat The Undatakah is the Dead-mon! But he bleedin', it ain't gon' stop 'im at all!

Chris Jericho then slides into the ring as the referee begins counting out The Undertaker but Chris Jericho says no. Chris Jericho gets onto the apron as he grabs the wrist of The Undertaker as both men then get onto the apron, Chris Jericho knees The Undertaker in the abdomen section as Chris Jericho then goes onto the top rope whilst still having The Undertaker in a wrist-lock. Chris Jericho then does the cut-throat taunt as he then begins doing Undertaker's Old School, however The Undertaker is on the apron side and isn't in the ring. Jericho takes a few steps as he walks half way as he leaps off whilst holding The Undertaker's wrist and goes to slam it on the ropes but last second The Undertaker uses his left hand and catches Chris Jericho choking his throat. Jericho still has the wrist-lock held in but it's doing no impact, Jericho then lets go as he quickly places his hand on the neck of The Undertaker as Chris Jericho drops to the canvas as The Undertaker's throat hits the ropes. Jericho then slides out of the ring via under The Undertaker's legs as Jericho then grabs the legs of The Undertaker as it looks as if he wants to perform a powerbomb or something. As Jericho takes a few steps forward The Undertaker holds onto the ropes tightly, not letting go. The Undertaker then lifts one of his legs as he stomps on Chris Jericho's right shoulder as Jericho lets go as he takes a step forward. The Undertaker looks backwards but Jericho leaps onto the apron as he then connects with a sunset flip powerbomb as The Undertaker crashes into the barricades!

The King: This is a new side of Chris Jericho I'm seeing. Such brilliance!

Booker T: Damnnnnn dawg! This match is gon' all risky!

Jericho slowly gets to his feet as The Undertaker looks like he is out of it, Jericho then gets back into the ring and the referee isn't happy about this one bit. The Undertaker slowly gets to his feet as he gets towards the apron as Jericho goes after him but the referee pulls him back and says allow him to get into the ring first. Jericho then grabs The Undertaker as he goes to Irish-Whip him to the corner turnbuckle but in progress The Undertaker counters and ends up whipping Jericho to the corner turnbuckle. The Undertaker finds energy as he charges towards Jericho who gets a leg up last second, The Undertaker stumbles back as Jericho gets onto the second ropes as he prepares to leap with a cross body but The Undertaker takes a side-step of an inch before catching Jericho with a huge DDT as Jericho goes face first into the canvas.

The King: What a DDT! Just like that, this could be over!

Booker T: You've got to be kiddin' me!

The Undertaker sees the opportunity as he goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

The Undertaker instantly gets to his feet as he looks at the referee who says he's kicked out at the last split second, The Undertaker doesn't look happy at all as he grabs Chris Jericho by the wrist as The Undertaker goes onto the top rope as he then walks onto the ropes slowly as the crowd looks on. The Undertaker then leaps off connecting with The Old School. The Undertaker then grabs Chris Jericho before irish-whipping him to the ropes as Chris Jericho springs back as The Undertaker looks for a clothesline but Chris Jericho ducks as he springs back from the other ropes as The Undertaker then looks for a Big Boot but Jericho side steps as he rushes to the other ropes. Chris Jericho springs back once again as he leaps up looking for a Hurricana but it's a big mistake as The Undertaker stays tight as it looks as if he's preparing for the Tombstone Piledriver but Chris Jericho flips from under the legs of the Undertaker as he grabs the legs of The Undertaker as he looks for the Walls of Jericho!

The King: What a counter!

Booker T: Da Walls! Da Walls!

The Undertaker looks in sheer desperation as he tries to get to the ropes to break hold. The Undertaker moves closer and closer as he's almost reached it but Chris Jericho moves back into the middle of the ring as The Undertaker finds a way to counter as Jericho flips over as he gets to his feet once again as he kicks The Undertaker in the chest as The Undertaker goes down. But suddenly The Undertaker kips straight up giving a shock to Chris Jericho who goes for another kick but The Undertaker grabs hold of the leg. Taker gets up quickly as Jericho looks for an Enziguri but Taker ducks as Jericho flips right over as The Undertaker still has hold of the leg as Taker lifts up the leg and slams it on the mat which allows Jericho to go to the outside of the ring. The Undertaker looks in disappointment but he rushes to the ropes as he springs off as he rushes towards where Chris Jericho is as The Undertaker leaps over the top rope with a massive suicide dive as he lands on Chris Jericho. Both men are looking absolutely battered, the referee begins the count.

The King: Don't tell me this epic encounter is ending in a draw...

Booker T: Get up folks! C'mon!

The Undertaker slowly gets up.

The King: Oh damn!

Jericho is up as The Undertaker gets into the ring, Chris Jericho slides in last second.

Booker T: Jericho's in da ring! Da match still goin'! You've got to be kiddin' me dawg but this match!

The Undertaker rolls over as he goes to pin Chris Jericho.

JERICHO HAS FEET ON THE ROPES!

The King:
I thought that'd be over then!

Booker T: I tellin' ya dawg! These two are in my fave five this week!

The Undertaker gets to his feet slowly as he walks towards the opposite corner turnbuckle as he awaits Jericho to get to his feet. Jericho gets up as The Undertaker charges at him, Jericho moves out of the way as The Undertaker hits the corner turnbuckle as The Undertaker then turns around as Chris Jericho connects with a one-handed bulldog. Jericho then looks around as he rushes to the ropes as he springboards off with a Lionsault landing on The Undertaker as Chris Jericho goes for the pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jericho then grabs the arms of The Undertaker as he locks in the Cobra Clutch, The Undertaker is trying to fight it off slowly as he gets to his feet. The Undertaker has Chris Jericho in a piggyback hold but Jericho instantly locks in a sleeper hold but this doesn't stop The Undertaker who runs backwards as he squashes Chris Jericho by the corner turnbuckle. The Undertaker takes a couple of steps forward before turning around with a huge corner clothesline. The Undertaker then lifts Chris Jericho onto the top rope as The Undertaker looks for a Superplex but Chris Jericho is fighting it off. The Undertaker takes another step as his feet are on the top rope as Chris Jericho is now standing, The Undertaker knees Chris Jericho in the abdomen section as The Undertaker then lifts him up in a powerbomb stance as it looks as if The Undertaker is about to deliver The Last Ride to the outside of the ring but Chris Jericho punches The Undertaker several times before spinning around as The Undertaker turns 180 degrees as Chris Jericho hooks the leg around The Undertaker's head as he connects with a huge hurricana off the top rope!

The King: That move looked like it was going wrong, I would hate to see that go to the outside.

Booker T: Did you see dat dawg? Dat hurricana!

Chris Jericho seems to have ran out of energy here, he slowly crawls towards the Undertaker but is taking a long time doing so. Jericho takes another crawl as he places his hand on The Undertaker as the referee goes for the pinfall count.

KICK OUT!

What a powerful kickout it was from The Undertaker! Chris Jericho cannot believe his eyes as Chris Jericho gets to his feet as The Undertaker gets on one leg as Chris Jericho uses it as a step up as he goes for an Enziguri but The Undertaker has caught him! The Undertaker lifts Chris Jericho up high looking for The Last Ride but The Undertaker throws Chris Jericho to the corner turnbuckle as Chris Jericho slams his back hard on it. It allows Chris Jericho to stumble a few steps forward as The Undertaker then grabs his throat as he looks for the Chokeslam, he lifts Jericho up high but Jericho escapes somehow going behind The Undertaker! Jericho then rushes to the ropes as he springs back as he leaps up looking for The Codebreaker but The Undertaker catches him once more as The Undertaker then pushes him up higher for a vertical suplex as Jericho knees The Undertaker in the face. The Undertaker stumbles a bit as Jericho gets to his feet and hits a snap suplex. Jericho then goes to the corner turnbuckle as he slowly gets his feet up onto the top ropes. The Undertaker is still on the canvas, Chris Jericho then leaps off the top rope with a crossbody but The Undertaker lifts his hand up last second as he is choking Chris Jericho. The Undertaker gets to his feet as he goes for a chokeslam and it connects!

The King: This one is over!

Booker T: No it ain't, Jericho's out of da ring!

The Undertaker is getting extremely pissed off unable to finish Chris Jericho who's putting on a hell of a fight. The referee begins counting out Chris Jericho.

The King: This one is over Booker, I'm telling you!

Booker T: Man, Jericho looks out of it!

Jericho is barely up on his feet on the count of 9.

Jericho slides in just!

Booker T: WHAT DA HAYELLLLLL?!

The Undertaker then grabs him and does the cut-throat taunt as he prepares for the Tombstone Piledriver however Jericho somehow, unbelievably reverses it as he has The Undertaker in a Tombstone Piledriver position but The Undertaker re-reverses before Jericho reverses it one last time as he drops The Undertaker with a reverse DDT. Chris Jericho then looks for the pinfall, however The Undertaker is pretty close to the ropes.

ROPES!

Booker T: You've got to be kidding me dawg!

Jericho looks in frustration as the referee checks up on The Undertaker as he suddenly grabs Chris Jericho and locks him in the Hells Gate! Jericho is trying desperately to break free but The Undertaker has a good grasp on the United States Champion! After what seems like an eternity, Jericho has no choice but to submit.

YOUR WINNER: THE UNDERTAKER!!

3231287-0151955877-Under.jpg

Jericho rolls out of the ring and is handed his US Title as Taker looks on. All of a sudden, the lights go out.

Booker T: WHUT DA HAYELL?!

The King: It's always something bad when the lights go out!

After a few moments, the lights come back on to find the ring completely surrounded by a cage. The Undertaker is still in the ring as he sees who else now is. Vampiro is looking straight into the eyes of the Deadman.

8657%20-%20monday_nitro%20vampiro%20wcw.png

Booker T: King! Dat's Vampiro!

The King: It is! Oh my God!

Taker gets to his feet and the two begin exchanging right hands. Vampiro gets the upper hand because he hasn't just wrestled a grueling match with Chris Jericho. He ends up throwing The Undertaker into the side of the cage. Vampiro picks him up and sends him into the other side of the cage. As Vampiro looks down at The Undertaker, Co-GM Zack Ryder appears on the titantron.

normal_001.jpg

Zack Ryder: Vampiro, bro, first of all I want to say welcome to ZackDown! But, as you saw with what I did to MVP earlier, I will not let my superstars do whatever they please. If you want The Undertaker so bad then I say, at Bound For Glory, we make it happen. Bound For Glory.....it will be Vampiro vs. The Undertaker........vs. Chris Jericho with the United States Championship on the line!

Booker T: BAH GAWD!

The King: What a match!

Vampiro smiles as he looks back down at The Undertaker still lying at his feet. The cage begins to raise as we go to commercial.

tumblr_mmentnWFvh1rdfh1bo1_500.png

Still would've been a better reveal than Big E Langston.

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble” starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing a black jacket as he is without his hardcore championship belt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

vke2.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Another week, another week of sheer anger! I don't think there's a more pissed off guy backstage than me, I really expected Zack what's-his-face to really get under control. Now last week I came out here addressing the state of my Hardcore Championship which was stolen from me in my locker room as I was filling up my water bottle; this kind of thing is disgraceful not only to me but to the prestige of the Championship. You see, I earned that Championship the hard way... I didn't steal, I didn't cheat... I certainly didn't... Hold on a minute, this is beginning to make sense to me; but I am not jumping to accusations here. All I want is my Championship belt back, I want the culprit to come forward because I'll tell you one thing, you come forward, explain your actions and I'll give you your damn match. I'm fed up with this kind of game, this isn't high-school no more... This is a territory that's becoming dangerous, especially given the division I now represent; this isn't just a playground... This is something much, much worse... This isn't about where you hail from, your streets may be dangerous but it's this very ring that makes me more dangerous than anything you've experience... So wherever you are now, this is your time to come out because I will f-

Just about that time, Kennedy, as well as everybody else, notices Chavo Guerrero walking down the right side of the arena and through the crowd.

Booker T: King! It's Chavo Guerrero!

Kennedy then looks to the left side of the arena and sees El Mesias making his way down to the ring as well.

The King: And there's El Mesias!

Chavo and Mesias walk through the sea of people who are jeering them loudly until they reach the barricade. They both hop the barricade and surround the ring. Just at that moment, Eddie Guerrero walks out from the back with the Hardcore Championship draped over his shoulder. He just laughs at Kennedy as Chavo and Mesias storm the ring and begin mauling the Hardcore Champion!

Booker T: Really?!

The King: Come on! It's a 2 on 1 attack!

Eddie is slowly making his way down the ramp as Chavo and Mesias beat Kennedy down in the ring. Mesias lifts Kennedy up and hands him to Chavo who sets him up and connects with a Gory Bomb! Eddie then reaches the ring and he hops onto the apron and enters the ring. Kennedy is laid out in the middle of the ring as Eddie lifts the Hardcore Championship high into the air. Eddie then lays the title over Kennedy's body and all 3 men leave the ring.

7634%20-%20Los_Guerreros%20chavo_guerrero%20eddie_guerrero  %20smackdown%20wwe.png

The King: What was this all about?!

Booker T: It doesn't look like he's gonna explain himself!

Eddie and the rest of La Familia walk up the ramp and laugh as Kennedy lays unconscious.

The feed goes backstage as Lena Yada is knocking on a door, the door opens and Damien Sandow pops his head out from the room as the crowd boos in the arena.

Lena Yada: I'm here for your interview...

Damien Sandow: Well isn't that such an honor for you, but I am currently in no mood to speak to the press.

Lena Yada: So...what am I supposed to do?

Damien Sandow: I'm not sure, seeing as your the journalist here, why don't you ask yourself that.

Lena Yada: But the general Manager told me I had to get your opinion.

Damien Sandow: fine, Michael would you please take care of the opinion solicitor at the door.

Sandow steps back into the locker room and Mike Knox comes out standing over the interviwer.

Lena Yada: umm...what are your thoughts on the reunion of The Kliq

(from behind the door)

Damien Sandow: You Must be Joking! That is your Lead question!?

x6amab_lena-yada-interview-mike-knox_shortfilmsmp4_000004637_zps712c9de5.jpg

Mike Knox: Our thoughts are Triple H was afraid of Damien Sandow and myself. Which is why Kevin Nash and Him reformed the night he was set to face us, so that he could surprise us and remain unhurt. With that said, We find their reformation a reemergence of a disease, one that will spread if we do not provide the cure to it soon. Ignorance has always been a problem, but when people like these two men are put in positions of authority they are giving the people who remain unenlightened hope for the future. They see two selfish, untalented, miscreants get far in this world by remaining to act like children, and they think "why should we become enlightened if they haven't."

Lena Yada: So what are your plans when it comes to the Kliq

(from behind the door)

Damien Sandow: Those Morons Can't Even Spell Clique!

Mike Knox: If we were to inform you of that plan, then they would be informed of it as well. For now we are focusing on the Tag Team Championship Tournament, and helping this brand rise to the level it once was when Damien Sandow was at the forefront of it. Mr. Sandow plans to save everyone, and will not let such an unfair and unjust event keep him from doing that. Which goes to show how great of a man he really is when eh doesn't stop at the face of such adversities, the people in the audience must be as proud as they are lucky to have him.

The crowd in the arena boo loudly

Lena Yada: Why doesn't Damien Sandow want to speak, he is often very outspoken about any and all topics.

Mike Knox: Mr. Sandow simply-

Damien opens the door

Damien Sandow: If you must know you sad excuse for a journalist, I don't wish to speak because Helmsley and Nash have besmirched my character. They believe themselves above the rules and order of this company, and I will not reward that behavior by giving them what they desire more than anything, attention. Now if you would be so kind as to go interview a wall I am sure you would find you have the same intellectual taste.

Yada leaves with a scoff as Sandow looks at his disciple.

Damien Sandow: Why must we occupy the same air as such ignoramuses?

Mike Knox: If we don't, they all perish.

Damien Sandow: it is not easy being a savior...if only they saw that.

Sandow and Knox return to their locker room as we go to commercial.

181203_548059968566395_1817463751_n.png

Main Event still to come! #HollaHolla

We return from the commercial break and are welcomed back by Booker T and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

The King: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! Still alongside me is my broadcast partner, Booker T, and Booker... what an interesting start to the night it has been.

Booker T: Interesting doesn't even begin to describe it, King, and the reason for tha...

Suddenly Booker is cut off because of a surprise appearance.

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!

[video=youtube;gGY1J9XTXuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGY1J9XTXuw[/video]

There's disbelief in the Smackdown arena as none other than the theme of Eric Bischoff rings in the crowd's ears. Booker T and Jerry "The King" Lawler look bewildered as nobody believes that Bischoff is back in the UWF... but he is! Sure enough a grinning Bischoff struts out from the back, pleased to emerge into nothing but silence. He stands tall at the top of the ramp and takes a deep breath in, then out, before strutting down the ramp. The UWF Universe are slightly curious why he's on Smackdown but don't overly care for the reason why, but Bischoff seems destined to give them one. He makes his way up the steps and into the ring where he arrogantly motions for a microphone. The ringside crew hesitantly hand him one through the ropes as Bischoff calmly walks to the centre of the ring and happily looks out at the seas of fans.

800px-eric_bischoff_2010.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Eric Bischoff: I apologise for this untimely interruption... actually, no, I don't.

Bischoff looks down and thinks for a brief moment.

Eric Bischoff: Alright, let me start over. I make NO apologies... because I'm Eric Bischoff and I can do whatever the hell I want!

Bischoff throws his arms out triumphantly and soaks in the crowd's boos. In just twenty seconds he has gotten the wrestling public to hate him again.

Eric Bischoff: God I've missed that - the sheer jealousy of the UWF Universe. It just feeds me, it makes me stronger than ever, and it urges me to make an impact! But that's just what I do best, and what better way to make an impact than stir up a little bit of controversy. My very appearance inside a UWF ring, unannounced and unexpected, is controversial in itself, but as I said it's just what I do best. I'm sure the suits in titan towers will file through the spikes and the drops in the ratings throughout the night and they'll identify this moment as being the highlight of the show. Now I know what you're thinking - that's a load of crap! Actually you'll find it's the truth and that none of you have the mind for business like I do, meaning it's my word over yours. I was the mastermind behind the great WCW at the time when WWE was on its knees, BEGGING for us to take our feet off their throats! I'm an envy of all aspiring businessman, but nobody does it better than the man himself.

Bischoff winks at the camera as the UWF Universe are already bored with his ramblings.

Eric Bischoff: But why am I here? Why have I chosen this month, this week, this day, this brand and this moment to make my triumphant return? I could answer so many questions and save so much time by just laying it all out on the line right now... buuuuuut that's just not going to happen. What I WILL tell you is I just couldn't resist stirring up a little more trouble after tuning into Smackdown last week and discovering, to my complete shock, that Smackdown now has TWO General Managers! Gee, what a "GAMEchanging" decision that was, if you catch my drift... which you probably don't. It's just an interesting time in Smackdown's history, but I guess that's just about all I have to say on that matter for the time being as I look forward to... well, to watching it all unfold on my large, 70 inch flat screen from the comfort of my very own home.

Bischoff holds the microphone a little closer to his mouth...

Eric Bischoff: Or will I?

...before loosening his grip on it and letting it fall out of his hands. Bischoff's music cues as the crowd begin to boo his exit.

The King: Booker, you've got to wonder what the point of all that was.

Booker T: King, I just dunno, man, but dat sucka is nothin’ but trouble!

Bischoff makes his way to the top of the ramp and gives the crowd a kind wave before exiting to the back. We're now taken elsewhere.

We are taken to the backstage area where Josh Mathews is standing by in front of the Trainer's Room.

JoshMatthews1-650x369.jpg

Josh Mathews: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I am standing in front of the Trainer's Room where Drew McIntyre is being evaluated. According to McIntyre himself, he is suffering from a bruised neck and muscle spasms from last week's contest with Chris Sabin when he was hit with the Hail Sabin. We underst-

Just at that moment, Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash shoves Josh out of the way and barges into the room. He sees Drew sitting on a medical bench being looked at by the trainer. Nash doesn't say a word and merely grabs Drew by his hair and begins dragging him out of the room!

Booker T: Look at my boy Kevin Nash!

The King: He's exposing the faker for what he is!

Nash throws McIntyre in front of him and screams "GET YOUR ASS TO THE RING! NOW!" McIntyre is pleading with Nash but he won't here any of it. Nash grabs a nearby chair and charges toward Drew. McIntyre scrambles to his feet and runs toward the Gorilla position. Nash is following him the entire way with a chair in hand. As Drew fumbles through the curtains and out onto the stage, Nash throws down the chair and heads toward the ring as well. McIntyre scurries down the ramp and enters the ring. Nash then begins walking down the ramp.

Booker T: Well, it looks like we have a match after all!

McIntyre is on his knees begging Nash to call this off. Nash has made it to the ring and starts climbing up the steps. As he enters the ring, McIntyre begins hammering away at Nash and the referee sounds the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

McIntyre is punching wildly at Nash but Nash just shoves him all the way across the ring. As McIntyre comes back, Nash nails him with a big boot. Nash then throws his fist into the air and signals for the end.

The King: Could it be?!

Nash lifts McIntyre up and sets him up for a Jackknife Powerbomb. He lifts McIntyre up and plants him down hard. Just before Nash can make the cover, Mike Knox enters the ring and begins attack Nash. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ, KEVIN NASH

Booker T: Mike Knox outta nowhere!

The King: Oh now come on!

Knox took Nash down with a body splash. Knox is now stomping away Nash as Damien Sandow has now made his way down to ringside to watch. Just at that moment, UWF COO Triple H charges his way down to ringside.

Booker T: It's The Game!

Triple H slides into the ring and lets out a roar as he sizes Knox up.

5.jpg

Knox turns his attention to Triple H and the two men begin exchanging right hands. The COO begins getting the upper hand which brings Sandow into the ring to attack Triple H. Sandow blasts Triple H with a forearm to the back of the head, making The Game stumble into the corner. Knox then hits a big shoulder tackle into Triple H's midsection. Just about that time, Nash has gotten to his feet and is fighting both Knox and Sandow. Just about that time, someone appears at the top of the ramp.

5-23-2013+11-24-24+AM.jpg

Booker T: King, is that....

The King: It's Enzo Amore! What is he doing here?!

About that time, Enzo takes off his jacket and runs into the ring. As Nash is desperately trying to fight off Sandow and Knox, Enzo joins in and begins beating him down. Triple H then comes back into the equation but 3 on 1 are just way too much and Triple H goes down as well. Sandow and Knox both look curiously at Enzo Amore who has joined them. Just about that time....

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

Co-General Manager Zack Ryder emerges from the back with a microphone in hand and begins speaking.

ZackRyderPromo_display_image.jpg

Zack Ryder: Triple H, Kevin Nash, even Damien Sandow and Mike Knox, allow me to introduce you to SmackDown's newest acquisition, my broski Enzo Amore!

The crowd boos as Amore takes a bow for his work. Sandow and Knox are still looking at him confused.

Zack Ryder: Now, I kno-

All of a sudden, Zack Ryder is cracked across the back with a steel chair. As Ryder falls to the floor of the stage, we see it was Co-General Manager Chris Benoit. He then picks up the microphone Ryder dropped.

Chris Benoit: I've had just about enough of this crap! Ryder, I'm sick of you undermining me and trying to "get one over" on me. I was hired to keep you in check and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. So you hired this jobber? Great. I tell you what. How about we make this whole situation interesting. At Bound For Glory, Damien Sandow can team up with that jobber and he can bring that bearded idiot Knox too and all 3 of you can take on The Kliq!

Booker T: O.M.G.

The King: Chris Benoit pulling out the big guns here!

Sandow begins screaming at Benoit as he drops the microphone and leaves. Sandow and Knox both blow Amore off and exit the ring. Amore exits the ring as well and heads to the back, following Sandow and Knox. Triple H and Kevin Nash are coming to as we head to commercial.

20130814_EP_LIGHT_NOC-howtowatch_sunday_L.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

Booker T: It's time for our main event and here comes possibly the next King of the Ring, Brother D'Von!

The King: Last week D'Von's match was thrown out. I can guarantee no such thing will happen tonight! He wants a fight and he's gonna get one!

D'Von slides into the ring and waits on his partner.

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

The crowd's cheers continue as the number one contender to the UWF Championship CM Punk emerges from the back. He drops down to one knee and slaps his wrist, wondering what time it is. He then shouts out "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" as he then charges towards the ring.

The King: D'Von sure did draw the luckiest stick in getting a partner like CM Punk!

Booker T: Aww, no doubt, King. CM Punk could very well be the next UWF Champion!

Punk climbs up the steps and then scales the top rope, screaming out "BEST IN THE WORLD!" much to the crowd's delight. He then hops down and into the ring as the next theme plays.

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage with Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias in tow where the crowd greets them with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie and his familia pay no mind to their disdain as they makes their way down the ramp, their eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring.

The King: La Familia has arrived and you have to wonder just how Mr. Kennedy is feeling after what happened earlier tonight.

Booker T: And we still don't know why Eddie stole the Hardcore Title from him!

Eddie stands on the opposite side of the ring as Punk and D'Von. After a brief moment, the last theme plays.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

Edge_Entrance.jpg

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes.

The King: I'm being told in my headset to say this verbatim, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the ring your Rated R UWF Champion, the greatest champion in SmackDown history, Edge!"

Booker T: Gee, I wonder who told you to say that!

Edge hands the referee his championship but has some choice words for him. Edge points at the title and then grabs the referee by the scuff of the shirt and tells him something. The referee nods nervously and then gently passes the title to the timekeeper. The teams both deliberate on who will start this match off and they decided on Eddie and CM Punk. The referee then rings the bell and this one is underway.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Both men circle the ring and lock up in the middle. Eddie backs Punk up into the corner and the referee causes some separation. Punk and Eddie circle the ring and lock up once more. This time, Punk backs Eddie into the opposite corner. The referee again creates separation but, this time, Eddie shoves the referee into Punk and knocks the referee down. Punk stumble back which allows Eddie to hit him with a clothesline. Eddie then begins methodically stomping away at Punk, moving from his legs to his midsection and ending with his head. Eddie then places his feet inside of Punk's legs and grabs hold of Punk's arms. Eddie then falls backwards and places Punk in a Mexican Surfboard!

The King: Eddie with an impressive submission hold!

Eddie wrenches it in as Punk writhes in pain. Eventually, Punk gets an arm free and begins hitting Eddie in the midsection. This forces Eddie to release the hold and Punk. Punk gets to his feet, as does Guerrero, and Eddie attempts to exchange right hands. Punk blocks the punch attempt. Instead of punches, Punk takes him by surprise and kicks him right in the head! Eddie goes down to the mat as Punk makes the cover.

KICK-OUT!!

Eddie gets the shoulder up. Punk then begins hammering away at Eddie's head. Punk then picks Eddie back up to his feet and irish whips him into the corner. Punk then charges at Guerrero and hits him with a Shining Wizard. As Punk tries to follow up with a bulldog, Eddie uses his power to lift Punk off the ground and sends him over the top rope and to the floor below.

Booker T: What strength on display by Eddie Guerrero!

The King: But look who he threw him to!

Just at that moment, El Mesias and Chavo are creeping up on Punk. Punk gets to his feet and notices this and begins fighting them off. Punk charges right at Chavo and takes him down with a forearm smash. As Mesias is about to join in, D'Von jumps off the apron and hits Mesias with a rolling somersault. Both men crash to the mat. Edge just sits in his corner, laughing all of this up. Punk is stomping away on Chavo on the outside as Eddie attacks from behind. He blasts Punk in the back with a forearm smash of his own and sends Punk into the barricade. Eddie then begins stomping away on Punk.

Booker T: It's almost like its 4 on 2 out here!

Eddie lifts Punk up and throws him into the ring just as the referee counts to 7. Eddie then picks Punk up to his feet but Punk springs to life and begins hitting Eddie with right hand after right hand. He then hits Eddie with a flurry of punches, slaps and backhands and capping it all off with another kick to the head. Eddie falls to the mat as Punk tags in D'Von, who has just gotten back onto the apron.

The King: Here comes the fresh Brother D'Von!

D'Von enters the ring as Eddie is getting back to his feet. D'Von sends Eddie into the ropes. On the rebound, D'Von hits him with a shoulder tackle. Meanwhile, the referee has thrown Chavo and Mesias out from the ringside area. D'Von then covers Eddie.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von lifts Eddie back up to his feet and sends him into the corner. As D'Von charges him, Eddie gets his feet up and nails D'Von in the face. D'Von stumbles back and, as he does, it allows Eddie to springboard off the second turnbuckle and hits a sunset flip on D'Von. The referee then counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: Eddie almost had him on that one!

The King: Let's see if he and Edge can keep this momentum going.

Eddie picks D'Von back up and sets up for a suplex. He nails D'Von with it but then Eddie attempts to go for his 3 Amigos. He connects with a second suplex but, as he goes for the third, D'Von counters and ends up suplexing Eddie. D'Von then stands up and beats his chest, much to the crowd's delight. Meanwhile, Eddie has crawled over to his corner and has tagged in Edge. As D'Von turns around, Edge attempts a Spear. As he does, D'Von sidesteps him and sends the UWF Champion shoulder-first into the ring post. Edge stumbles back, holding his shoulder as D'Von rolls him up in a school boy pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge rolls out and gets back to his feet. As Edge charges at D'Von, he is hit with an armdrag. Edge gets back up and tries again. Same result. One more time Edge attempts, this time he simply hits D'Von with a big boot. Edge then begins violently stomping away at D'Von. The referee is trying to intervene but Edge just glares at him, screaming "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" Edge then picks D'Von up to his feet and sets him up for an Edgecution. Before he can nail it, D'Von squirms out, kicks Edge in the gut and plants him with a DDT of his own.

Booker T: What a nasty looking DDT, man!

D'Von then makes the cover again.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge gets his shoulder up and attempts to tag Eddie back in. D'Von won't have any of it as he grabs Edge by the leg and drags him towards the opposite corner. D'Von then tags CM Punk back in and Edge quickly backs up. Edge goes to tag Eddie back in but Eddie drops off the apron and attempts to leave. Edge looks on in disbelief as Eddie just walks up the ramp, laughing.

Booker T: Where the hell is Eddie going?!

The King: It looks like he's just abandoning Edge!

Edge then looks behind him as he sees a waiting and ready CM Punk, hands clasped together, rolling his wrists back and forth with an evil smile on his face. Edge then gets to his feet and both men have a stareoff.

The King: We could be getting Bound For Glory just a little early here!

Meanwhile, Eddie is just about at the top of the ramp when UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy walks out from the back and cuts him off.

Booker T: It's my boy Mr. Kennedy, baby!

The King: Eddie is trapped!

Eddie then retreats back down the ramp and gets right back on the apron. Eddie yells at the referee that Kennedy is out here. The referee now sees Kennedy walking down the ramp and towards the ring, eyes locked on Guerrero. The referee exits the ring and cuts Kennedy off, telling him to return to the back. Security guards are then seen coming down the ramp.

Booker T: Security guards?! Where were these guys when La Familia was ganging up on Kennedy earlier?!

The guards escort Kennedy to the back as the crowd continues to boo. Meanwhile, in the ring, Punk and Edge have locked horns. Edge places Punk into a headlock but Punk backs him into the ropes and sends him into the opposite ropes. As Edge comes back, Punk leapfrogs over him. Edge rebounds off the opposite ropes and, as he approaches Punk, he is hit with a hip toss. Punk then motions for the GTS.

The King: He's calling for it, Booker!

Booker T: Here we go! Will the UWF Champion Go To Sleep?!

Punk picks Edge up to his feet and places him on his shoulders. Just before he connects, Edge squirms off his back and backs up to the ropes. He throws up the Up Yours hand sign, causing Punk to charge at him. Edge grabs the top rope and yanks down and Punk's momentum sends himself over the top rope again. This time, Punk lands on the apron. Edge had walked away from the ropes, thinking he disposed of Punk. As Edge turns around, Punk springboards off the top rope and nails Edge with a flying clothesline! Punk then covers Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge kicks out and crawls as fast as he can to his corner and tags in Eddie. Eddie comes back into the mat and goes after Punk. He tries to hit Punk with another clothesline but Punk ducks and turns it into a swinging neckbreaker! Punk then collapses to the mat and has to crawl to his corner. He then tags in D'Von and D'Von goes right after Eddie. He lifts Eddie up to his feet but Eddie gets a thumb to his eye. D'Von stumbles back, holding his eye. Punk has gotten onto the apron and Eddie sees an opening. Eddie then dropkicks Punk off the apron and Punk flies off and hits hard on the announcer's table!

Booker T: Incoming!

Eddie seems proud of himself but, before he can celebrate, D'Von grabs him from behind and attempt the Saving Grace. Eddie, however, counters it and wiggles out. D'Von turns around briefly and is met with a Spear by Edge. Eddie then falls onto D'Von.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS, UWF CHAMPION EDGE AND EDDIE GUERRERO!!

EdgeWinstheRoyalRumble_display_image.jpg
220px-Eddie_Guerrero_on_SmackDown_cropped.jpg

Booker T: Eddie and Edge with an impressive victory!

The King: There's no denying, however, they had some help all throughout the match!

Eddie rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp where La Familia is waiting at the top. D'Von is still down from that Spear as Edge targets CM Punk on the outside. Edge exits the ring and grabs a chair from ringside.

Booker T: No! Don't do this, man!

Edge is about to hit Punk when he changes his mind. He throws the chair down and looks away. He then places that chair underneath Punk's head. He tells Lillian to get up and grabs her chair. He lifts it high into the air and pauses.

The King: Edge! Rethink this!

Edge then slams the chair down onto Punk's head, essentially nailing Punk with a one-man Con-Chair-To. Edge then throws down the chair and grabs his championship. He lifts the title high into the air and stands over Punk as we go off the air.

Booker T: This isn't good at all, King.

The King: But, with Zack Ryder in his back pocket, I don't think anyone can stop Edge.

530180d522827613050879db4140b22a1233190281_full.jp  g

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Taker/Jericho - Andrew
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S SMACKDOWN:

King of the Ring Qualifying Match:
Christopher Daniels vs Mr. Kennedy

CONFIRMED FOR UWF BOUND FOR GLORY:

UWF Championship
Edge(c) vs CM Punk

UWF United States Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Vampiro vs. The Undertaker

2 on 3 Handicap Match
The Kliq vs. Damien Sandow, Mike Knox & Enzo Amore

Note from The Hoov: Again, this was a very promo and angle-heavy show. With 2 of the TT threads being 1-0, my hands were pretty much tied on that but I guarantee next week it'll be very much match-oriented.

Last edited:

SBS

Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 9/6/13 Edition

DAMN! That is all I can say about this show! This is exactly the kind of thing I was expecting when I hired you man. This was a sick sick show. Loved how it was Guerrero who stole the Hardcore Title that makes so much sense its awesome. Ryback taking out Benoit, that was awesome as well! Sigma got alot to work with in his first match.

And Andrew, buddy, that match you wrote, just terrific man. That was a great match, I want to see you writing like that every week from now on haha. That said I am sad to see Vampiro leaving Raw, but he can do so much more on Smackdown and Smackdown honestly needs him more.

I hate to see Sandow, Knox, and Enzo getting the advantage but it just makes it all that much more sweet when we go on and beat them at Bound for Glory, and that much more satisfying! I'm looking forward to WWS and I against Rey and Sam.

And that main event... Edge is just Awesome! I absolutely hate CM Punk in real life so seeing him get Con Chair Toed was simply fantastic. Edge is exactly the Champion Smackdown needs right now to get it back on track and I am so happy to see Slim living up to it as I knew he would. Shawn is going to have a tough task but something tells me, Mr. CM Punk is going to give Edge a run for his money.

Hoov, Andrew, great great show. If the tter's don't show up after this one, cut them, because this was awesome!

Ozymandias

Good show under the circumstances. I'm really looking forward to the UWF title match at BFG. I love Punk, but Slim's in great form at the moment, should be a great match. Smackdown still feels somewhat transitional, but you can definitely get a feeling it's moving in the right direction.

I don't mind the DQ lost because the build up was brilliant and it advances the angle in away which me and SBS look forward to moving on.

And hopefully next week Smackdown will have a better turn out for Hoov to work with!

Nate

Sick show man! Kinda knew that I was going to lose the tag team match, but there's no way that I'm going to lose the KOTR that easily. 8D.

I was hoping that Smackdown would step up their game and I was right! Such a good show, and I totally can't wait to see what else Smackdown is going to provide for Bound For Glory! Good job Blue Crew!

Oh and dat Taker/Jericho match! :mark:

Slim

Smackdown is kickin. We gettin this thing in shape. This is Edge's show and he is gonna make sure that things are gonna be awesome. This show was definitely awesome. Benoit gettin beat up by Ryback that was somethin special. But I am glad that Edge was left standing tall at the end of the show. Just the way it should be every show :p

Next week... we kicking it into higher gear than this week. We gonna get Smackdown on the road.

The Hoov

UWF SmackDown! 9/13/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federations Presents.....

353719E2-C528-4785-900F-19BD8E9E4A41-2054-000002923D4578B2_zps8e7238a8.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 9/13/13 CARD

SmackDown has been the subject of controversey as of late, mainly stemming from the decisions made by now Co-General Manager Zack Ryder. UWF COO Triple H hired Chris Benoit to be Co-General Manager along with Ryder to keep him in check but things just haven't been quite going "The Game" and "The Rabid Wolverine" 's way. This week, Chris Benoit has promised the UWF Universe a gigantic show to try and redeem SmackDown in the eyes of the fans and to try and get back the old SmackDown spirit.

King of the Ring Qualifying Match:

UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy vs. Christopher Daniels

2 weeks ago on SmackDown, the edition after SummerSlam, MVP and Christopher Daniels' feud was taken to another level. Both men brawled in the backstage area with Daniels ending up having his head driven through a car window. Zack Ryder suspended MVP for his actions so Chris Benoit decided Christopher Daniels should be taken off the injured list and should be forced to compete, blaming him for MVP's suspension. Last week, Mr. Kennedy found out who stole his Hardcore Championship, which ended up being Eddie Guerrero and La Familia. Kennedy was then bruatally assaulted, gang-style. Who will advance and take the final spot in the SmackDown King of the Ring bracket?

Non-Title:

UWF United States Champion Chris Jericho vs. Vampiro

In what has been considered SmackDown's greatest match in a long time, The debuting Undertaker defeated current US Champion Chris Jericho. What came afterwards, no one saw coming. Vampiro shockingly made his SmackDown debut and assaulted The Undertaker for costing him the Hardcore Championship at SummerSlam. Because of all of this, Co-GM Zack Ryder decided to shove all 3 men into a US Title match at Bound For Glory. This week, Vampiro and Jericho go one-on-one but you have to wonder if the "Phenom" will be lurking in the shadows?

Ryback vs. Sheamus

In his debut match here on SmackDown, Ryback advanced in the King of the Ring tournament but not by defeating his scheduled opponent MVP but by defeating Co-GM Chris Benoit. Benoit fought valliantly but Ryback was just too powerful. This week, Benoit has decided to put Ryback in the ring with someone who can match his strength and power, the debuting "Celtic Warrior" Sheamus. Which behemoth will reign supreme, the machine from Sin City or the master of the Brogue Kick?

Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash vs. Damien Sandow

In his match with Drew McIntyre, Kevin Nash was attacked by Mike Knox, causing a DQ. Nash's partner and best friend Triple H made the save, leading to a big brawl. Before they all meet at Bound For Glory in the 2 on 3 Handicap Match, which also features Enzo Amore, Nash will go face-to-face with the "Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses" Damien Sandow. Who will gain the upper hand just weeks away from Bound For Glory, "Big Sexy" or the former Y.E.S. member?

Brother D'Von vs. CM Punk

Last week's tag team main event saw UWF Champion Edge and Eddie Guerrero defeat number one contender CM Punk and King of the Ring participant Brother D'Von. This week, CM Punk has requested a match with D'Von, citing him as the reason they lost the match. Both men have other things on their mind, D'Von with the King of the Ring and Punk with his UWF Championship match with Edge at Bound For Glory. Which man can focus long enough to get the job done?

Main Event (Non-Title):

UWF Champion Edge vs. UWF COO Triple H

Triple H has been trying for weeks to try and control Zack Ryder, who has been out of control as of late. Ryder has specifically made this main event to try and teach Hunter a lesson. Last week, UWF Champion Edge was successful in defeating Punk and D'Von and looks to keep his momentum going this week as he's yet again in the main event, taking on the COO himself. Will Edge do Ryder's bidding or will Triple H get one over on him once again?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM....

The Undertaker - What are his thoughts on Vampiro's SmackDown debut?

Eddie Guerrero and La Familia - Will Eddie explain why he stole the Hardcore Championship from Mr. Kennedy?

The Kliq - They have promised to address their Bound For Glory opponents this week.

AND ANYONE ELSE!

Schmidty

Re: UWF SmackDown! 9/13/13 CARD

Got Jericho! Two matches for this week with Vampiro lol. Should be fun.

That was a great read and it sucks that MVP didn't reply. Getting to take out Benoit makes up for that however! Looking forward to the road to BFG.

Slim

Edge vs. Triple H... you already know this one is gonna light the night up.

Tapout

Love the write up for match and I already got the ball rolling. Hoping for a good one. Champion vs. COO could easily be a PPV match, so giving it away in the main event of Smackdown is going to be huge. Also got another qualifying match for KoR. KoR is always one of my favorites and people have stepped their game up lately.

Let's get a lot of TT's this week fellas!

Nate

Sweet I'm facing Shawn for the first time! And you damn well better know that I'm bringing in a promo this time! Can't have the #1 Contender slapping around the future #1 Contender. ;)

The Hoov

UPDATE: Due to circumstances beyond my control, this week's SmackDown will be posted tomorrow on the 14th. Those of you who haven't had the chance to TT this week, you have another day now. Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.