• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Schmidty

Seriously. Im in the same boat. I'm absolutely slammed right now.

People just need to chill the fuck out. Just b/c threads arent bumping with 4-4 posts doesnt mean we're fucking dying, jfc.

No need for hateful language buddy. I guess I was over exaggerating there a tad bit. Velocity just got to me is all.

Andrew

I'll reply to the SD Edition thread soon.

I got a TT up just earlier, been busy seeing it's nearly Xmas.

Rated R Superstar

Just a heads up, I will be moving soon, so I probably won't be as active for a short little while. I'm not entirely sure how quickly we will be getting internet either, so hopefully soon.

Ozymandias

I've not had a chance to read this week's shows as of yet but will on the way to work tomorrow, seems like they're definitely worth a read!

Nate

Quick update about RAW. With the RAW crew being pretty busy with school I'm going to be putting up the show later tonight. We apologize for the massive delay, but hopefully you'll enjoy the show none the less. :)

Nate

Main event match for RAW may be a little fucky. Actually I think all of my matches may be a bit fucky this past week. So glad there's a week off of shows before Starrcade to come by. :p