UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
There was a reason it took me so long to TT for Starrcade, it wasn't lack of effort or me being busy. There's a few of you that know my reasons. But there are a bunch of TTers, lower on the card that I barely ever see TT, that's what I think hurts the fed more than anything. The writers can't write a show without any matches to write for. The fed can't die if everyone puts an effort into this.

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
All we need is to see that sig of Schmidity... and all will be awesome with the fed :D

But seriously... its the holiday season. Back at my other fed we always took this time off. Always. Like at least 2 weeks off just to enjoy the holidays with family. No fedding or anything. But there would always be a thread open in case anybody just wanted to do a random TT. But yeah... we are years older than we were back then which means years older fedding wise. Everything takes a toll. Then jobs, families, relationships, the such.

But I'm with SBS as well... this fed is not going to die. This fed will continue to strive. Its just crazy how people jump the gun as soon as activity starts to slow down. IT HAPPENS! GET OVER IT! Just let time ride and activity will get back up and going again. I mean how many times does activity get back up? Just wait a little bit.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Fed survival is always dependent on two things, activity and consistency.

Of course, being active is important. Without activity, there's simply no need to do this. And I understand that everyone has personal things that need attending to i.e work, school, personal life etc because I'm right there with you. But personally, I find it hard to believe that throughout the course of a week, it's impossible to find 30 minutes to trash talk. And if you are that busy, why not take a Leave of Absence instead of leaving everyone wondering if you're going to show up or not. At least that way, you're not booked in matches/angles where you don't show up.

And on the flip side of that coin, being consistent with each one of these shows going up every week is just as important. Late shows happen, I understand that. I've had my share. But the idea is to not have them every week. And if your show is going to be late and you say when it's going to go up, it would be best to have it go up at that time. Because then you're just shortening the week for yourself and starting the process all over again.

The fed isn't going to die, that's just ridiculous. But there's definitely room for improvement. The whole purpose of this "restart" was supposed to lead to smooth sailings, but I don't think we've been that much better off. Improvements have been made in terms of moral since an apparent black mark has been washed away from the fed, but that wasn't the only problem. We'll see what happens after the holidays and if it doesn't pick up by then, what are we gonna blame it on next time before everyone just takes a little accountability?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Ya know, sometimes things come up that we don't plan on that can possibly take a whole week. I've been there a few times in my fed time.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Fed survival is always dependent on two things, activity and consistency.

Of course, being active is important. Without activity, there's simply no need to do this. And I understand that everyone has personal things that need attending to i.e work, school, personal life etc because I'm right there with you. But personally, I find it hard to believe that throughout the course of a week, it's impossible to find 30 minutes to trash talk. And if you are that busy, why not take a Leave of Absence instead of leaving everyone wondering if you're going to show up or not. At least that way, you're not booked in matches/angles where you don't show up.

And on the flip side of that coin, being consistent with each one of these shows going up every week is just as important. Late shows happen, I understand that. I've had my share. But the idea is to not have them every week. And if your show is going to be late and you say when it's going to go up, it would be best to have it go up at that time. Because then you're just shortening the week for yourself and starting the process all over again.

The fed isn't going to die, that's just ridiculous. But there's definitely room for improvement. The whole purpose of this "restart" was supposed to lead to smooth sailings, but I don't think we've been that much better off. Improvements have been made in terms of moral since an apparent black mark has been washed away from the fed, but that wasn't the only problem. We'll see what happens after the holidays and if it doesn't pick up by then, what are we gonna blame it on next time before everyone just takes a little accountability?

We'll blame it on John Cena.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
We'll blame it on John Cena.

There's that Slim One Liner that we needed to make the discussion feel normal again now where is Rey to top it?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
In a way I'm kinda glad I lost the belt seeing I probably wouldn't have been able to TT for Starrcade seeing it's so close to Christmas and times are busy.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
For people making predictions, I know me and iBunka have not TT'ed yet, but we've contacted each other, and we should be able to get 2-2 or 3-3 possibly before the PPV deadline. We've got our schedules worked out, if all things go well.

iBunka

Reaction score
For people making predictions, I know me and iBunka have not TT'ed yet, but we've contacted each other, and we should be able to get 2-2 or 3-3 possibly before the PPV deadline. We've got our schedules worked out, if all things go well.
This. We plan on knocking it out of the park. I got my first one up so now the flood gates have been opened.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Ey guys so I got some cool news for the podcast, Part 2 of the UWF Staff one goes up, and things get crazy in part 2, then I got predictions with Rawisrey for Starrcade, after that podcast is filmed I will give my predictions there. As well got two special guests coming on soon that will be a treat soon.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2