UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Can we take a second to appreciate the best promo in UWF history? Okay good here it is.

40684_pro.jpg

Mr. Paul Giamtti: The Mexicools suck.

The crowd roars back in a unified cheer “THE MEXICOOLS SUCKâ€￾ for literally hours on end.

Im not joking, this isn't sarcastic. I fucking died when I read that. Fucking [MENTION=11721]Fauche[/MENTION] at it again. Like literally the smugness of that pictures just slays me. Too fucking funny

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That is so unrealistic. everyone knows that the crowd can't chant something that long in unison :p

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Let it be known now that I'm no longer affiliated with RAW or Impact. If somebody has a problem go bug WWS. I apoligize for any inconvenience this may cause for some.

iBunka

Reaction score
Let it be known now that I'm no longer affiliated with RAW or Impact. If somebody has a problem go bug WWS. I apoligize for any inconvenience this may cause for some.

@HEELnatlav

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Kayfabe?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Nope. I'm still going to write a match or two for RAW with SBS taking a break but I'm doing fuck all with iMPACT from here on out.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well...

That's certainly not a good sign

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Nah everything's being sorted out. How things are sorted is going to determine whether this fed will become strong again or will crumble to dust. I refuse to let it crumble, but then again I'm not in charge here.

Aniking

Reaction score
Stuff like this should be kept private. Nobody likes to read that there's infighting in Staff.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Stuff like this should be kept private. Nobody likes to read that there's infighting in Staff.

Agreed my man!

Anyways Anarchy will be up soon guys. Sorry for the delay people! Just waiting on some things.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
AK's right. I do apologize for my behavior everyone. Not very professions from somebody who wants to be taken seriously does it? :/

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Quit being a doo doo head [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION].

Also, just got my internet back after our roofers knocked over our internet dish. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how they did it as it was out in the open and you could see it from just about anywhere. Morons.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Just wondering guys is Impact still going to go up tonight?

Working on a promo atm.

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score
Hi guys, long time no speak! I was at the WWE Live event in Glasgow, Scotland tonight and I thought I'd share with you all about my baby Ryback.

He came out after R-truth to a great heel response. He took some kid's "FEED ME MORE" sign and, after studying it for a few moments, tore it up for all to see. He then swaggered to the ring and cut a promo.

First he insulted the town and how much he hated that he had to come to it twice on the tour. He then informed us all that it was a "big day for the big guy." It was, infact, the big guy's birthday. He then demanded that we sing him happy birthday. A bunch of asshole smarks then sang it to him, however we were drowned out by the boos of ten year olds. Damn marks don't see talent. After complaining about our "bad attitudes" he started to bully Tony Chimel. (Yes, we got Chimel. I marked the fuck out for this.) Tony Chimel then sang him Happy Birthday and referred to him as "The Big Guy" in it, which I just love. At this point a Goldberg chant had broken out. Ryback took the microphone back and said one of the best lines I have ever heard from him.

Ryback: Y'know what? I'm sick of beating R-truth. So the big guy's gonna get a big piece of cake, drink some beers, and then take a big dirty Goldberg right on the streets of Glasgow!

Truly, this man is a poet for our times.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Raw: No World title, Euro title, tag titles, Commonwealth
SD: UWF Title, International Title, Ironman title, US title, Hardcore title, Tag titles, TV title

HAVE FUN FIGURING THAT OUT SMACKDOWN. Or just give a lot to Jeff Hardy. That'll solve everything.