• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Aniking

If there's an issue with unifying the titles, I'm sure DiBiase will be fine throwing some money to the UWF benefit fund in exchange for... oh, idk, maybe four titles? One over each shoulder, one around the waist, and one for Maryse to keep her happy.

iBunka

Just wondering what's up with October awards? I can finally vote in these ones and maybe even get nominated in a couple!

Nate

The fuck happened in the time I've been away from the fed?

It fell apart because Goldberg left us. :(

Also [MENTION=11528]iBunka[/MENTION] we're working on the awards, but this brand restart is taking up most of the staff's time atm. Be patient my friend. :)

TheOneKnownAsFetter

It fell apart because Goldberg left us. :(

Also [MENTION=11528]iBunka[/MENTION] we're working on the awards, but this brand restart is taking up most of the staff's time atm. Be patient my friend. :)

Haha. Goldberg was always the glue xD

I was wondering what was up lol. Have had a heavy heavy work schedule now & come back and everything is all turned around xD

Nate

Match cards have been added to the previews for RAW and Smackdown. Now the previews don't look like random matches. lol

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I think it's safe to say my TTing days are all but done. I was speaking to Andrew last night & just don't really have anything left in the tank when it comes to characters. I'd love to write eventually for a show or something when I get time from work . Sadly I never was ever able to get over the hump so to speak here except my few day title reign with Del rio back in the day xD. I do miss being here though

Rated R Superstar

Sorry for the lateness [MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION] [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] I'll have my Daniels TT up shortly.

SBS

That Battle Royal thread is killer.

I know right. I was so worried about coming back from my break early, because I was afraid trash talking would continue to ebb. But that's not the case at all and I'm so happy to be back. Thank you all so much for everything!

Killz

Needs to be less killer and more Killz.

Nah but seriously great job in that thread, can't wait to read the first set of shows.