• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Schmidty

I've done interesting things with Gargano before and I certainly have something interesting planned for him here.

Glad to see you finally feel the urge to join man. I've seen you promo in the past so I have no doubt in my mind that you will deliver well as Gargano.

Schmidty

I am not feeling very good at the moment, I am suffering an unusual pain in my back, a Headache, Nausea, leg pains, and to top it all off, I am very tired. So I am not going to be able to post a reply to the Anarchy tag match tonight. So somebody else can go ahead and go.

I'm not complaining - I know a lot about Bobby Fish, I'm not too bad on Johnny Gargano but I'm very bad on Kyle O'Reilly but thanks to [MENTION=10991]CliqueClacks[/MENTION] - I actually have an indepth moveset now :D!

Slim

I'm looking to get everything rolling tomorrow since I'll be off in early afternoon... gives me a lot of time.

SoccerBoy

I had time to get one up for the 8 man tag match on 9/30/13 but people beat me to the punch and I don't want to be a douche and post while the other team hasn't yet. Hopefully I can post one tomorrow on 10/1/13 because I'm in the mood to get a TT up. For now I'm going to bed, I have class in the morning.

Aniking

Cwalker and Aniking both stop being so good and always beating me <3

Oh you :hug:

Oh shit it was? Was it Ak would played HHH then? I cant remember for the life of me. I know he was Sim Snuka and Curt Hawkins, but I forget about who was Trips

I won the WCW Championship with Curt Hawkins and lost it to Triple H, played by the almighty Jay Lesner. Slim was the first WCW Champ, Jay was the last.

Rated R Superstar

[MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION] [MENTION=3254]Captain Charisma[/MENTION] [MENTION=11528]iBunka[/MENTION] you guys planning on TTing for the Commonwealth Championship or what? It's getting close to deadline guys!