UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Hooray we can talk about it now! Welcome back Aniking!

Also, Anarchy is THIS Wednesday guys so please get to trash talking. [MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION], [MENTION=95]Doink[/MENTION], [MENTION=2422]Schmidty[/MENTION], [MENTION=2409]The Red[/MENTION], [MENTION=2245]Rated R Superstar[/MENTION], [MENTION=178]SoccerBoy[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION], [MENTION=158]Lub[/MENTION], [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION], [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION], [MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION], [MENTION=11733]Champ[/MENTION], [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION], [MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION], [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION].

Sorry that I haven't posted yet. Busy time. Brother got into a car accident so we've been dealing with that, and also just moved my friend into my house with me. I have some free time today so hopefully I can get one up. May not be the best but I'll give something.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry that I haven't posted yet. Busy time. Brother got into a car accident so we've been dealing with that, and also just moved my friend into my house with me. I have some free time today so hopefully I can get one up. May not be the best but I'll give something.

If not I understand.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Quick! Before we get another draft or brand, check out the rosters and Championship history as I have updated them. I wouldn't be surprised if I made a mistake somewhere but yay I'm done.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
[MENTION=1891]Chris[/MENTION] Dresden will do buddy. Also send me my reported writing assignments.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
As far as my match on Anarchy is concerned, I'm just waiting on someone from The Establishment to reply then I'm ready to go.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
[MENTION=57]Chris Dresdon[/MENTION], gonna wait to see if Lub shows up first before I get something up. Regardless, it'll happen tomorrow or tonight no problem. Studying for some exams atm.

Killz

Reaction score
Will show in the morning Dres. Uni has been maddddd but I've got some time off tomorrow morn hopefully to get some stuff up as a show of faith to yourself.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I can get a reply up for Establishment tonight if you guys want. I was gonna wait for others to come out, but I got some promo material to keep me good for now lol. *Holds up title* 8D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just got home... so I'ma see where all I'm wanted and go from there.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Things I hope to see, or would I guess, mark out for if they happened in UWF in the near future

Rock (slim) and Austin (Dres) actually do team up to take on Cena/Batista and that spills over into Beer Money and theres a Triple Threat or Fatal Fourway Tag match at the next ppv. Like WM18 had

Austin (Dres) vs HBK (Shawn) for any top belt.

Nash (WWS) and if I somehow had time to be Scott Hall, teaming up and doing things

Blizzard doing a Cena face turn and becoming a major cornerstone like Ambrose.

A major Triple H title run (big fan, always wanted to see it, has pretty much never happened aside from Slim as WCW champ in UCW I believe)

Shield angle I talked about with bumout in the CWC thread

Dresdon winning the UWF title or WHC as Sting and as Eddie

RIR coming back as JBL

Brock Lesnar as a world champ (global? yess good stuff)

iBunka winning the US title as Hogan

Cwalker and Aniking both stop being so good and always beating me <3

Somebody picking up William Regal and having a great run with him in the mid card

SBS and myself feuding as Batista and Triple H, Killz and I feuding, ummmm yeah stuff like that.

Alright, I'll go back to studying