UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Grimlock *isn't allow* to post anywhere in UWF these days due to his last round of posting, besides he's more interested in doing behind the scenes work on Graphics and booking along with the three headwriters.

That being said, he is a god of a driver and managed not to get us lost on the way back from the football match, albeit we had to take an hour long detour thanks to some bullshit on a stupid road which needs to be widen as it is. So I'm just tweaking some of the stuff I've got and adding entrances before doing the big 'ole Main Event for the show.

SBS

Reaction score
So for those of you who know about a match at Starrcade last year between Bryan and Ambrose? All I have to say is HBK/Rock... :D

Reaction score
So for those of you who know about a match at Starrcade last year between Bryan and Ambrose? All I have to say is HBK/Rock... :D

I'm pretty sure you're implying that Rock/HBK is going to be one of the best matches in the E-Fed this year? I'm hoping so. The Rock vs HBK should always be great.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Its gonna be one of the best matches... EVER!

Reaction score
Sorry, Slim, but to quote the great one "FINALLY" we'll see Rock versus HBK and I can't wait! Win, lose, or draw, it was my favorite TT'ing session of all time!!

Lewb

Reaction score
Not me. Im on my mobile. Just flying by to say good luck getting the show pieced together and I'm very excited for the end product. #HereComesThePain

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Sorry, Slim, but to quote the great one "FINALLY" we'll see Rock versus HBK and I can't wait! Win, lose, or draw, it was my favorite TT'ing session of all time!!

Glad to have given ya such a good time man. It was def enjoyable. But shoot man I'd be worn out goin against you every week like that :p

My match still gets the headline - UWF Championship that is, so settle down Slim... You're just the crowd warmer before the Main Event :D!

we like Bret/Austin from Mania 13... while Taker/Sid main evented... they were the ones talked about years later... so will we. :rock2:

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALLALALALAOWWWWWW WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN!